• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody knows a clip called Tickling - Special Massage?

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
There's this clip i d/l from Kazaa. It's called Tickling - Special Massage. This is da best clip of all foot tickling clipz!!! But sadly, I lost it. It's about in the beginning this woman is talkin on the phone with her feet on the armrest. The camera was pointing at her soles. Then she goes to a massage place where a lady works there. She was wearing socks and laying on her stomach on this massage table. The worker massages her shoulder and back (that is like a few seconds), then it jumps to a scene where the victim is spread tied on some like bed. The part that just killed me was that the tips of her socks were cut off, revealing her toes and part of her soles. The worker saws the feather between her toes and then insert the feather inside the sock, touchin her soles. But then later it jumps to the victim being hogtied. At the last scene, I think the victim tickes the worker's feet. Feet lovers and Feet ticklers out there, this clip is out there somewhere. It is around 1.40min long and it is 4megs. The only problems with this clip is there's a bit of buffing(just only for a few seconds) and the sound sorta sux. Thanx you for readin.
If you have it...or have a longer one...post it!!! Thanx you.

Labeling...

I have one labeled "special massage", but it doesn't match up with your description at all. We need that central authority for clip labeling...sigh. Q

Another!

I actually have another labeled the same way....and it seems to match your description...But I have nowhere to post it. I'll be on Aimster Friday night at midnight EST. Maybe you can catch me there and get it.. Q

I obtained something from kazaa on morpheus. However I don't know if it's the file in question because I can't open it. It's in a format called "dat", and I doubt it refers to a dat tape machine. If you think you can figure it out I'll send it to you.

Ummm...?

Wouldn't it be simpler to download it in the rm or mpeg form I already have it in...lol? if you have an e-mail addy that can handle it, I'd be happy to send it over to you. Q

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back