• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Stories-My lifelong tickles

pimpster85

TMF Poster
Hey all, this is the new pimpster. This is my first ever post here on TMF, so I hope everybody likes it. First off, I am a male, 18 years of age, and am not into any guy-on-guy tickling. NEWays, I figured I should share some of my tickle stories-I have prolly 50 million, but only a few I can remember.

I think I will go with the most recent, and work my way back. I have just graduated high school (June of 2003), so most stories will come from there, but I also worked at a Red Lobster where there was a hella lotta fine girls as waitresses.

Here is most recent from high school (cuz I can't remember others right now). I injured my ankle doing a backflip on the trampoline, and in doing so, I had to crutch around school, and I had to elevate my foot on an empty deskseat. well, in 6th hour english, that came in handy. I had no empty desks near my seat, so I had to move. The only spot "I could think of" was behind this beautiful brunette. She had these deep brown eyes, and had great hair. She was a cross country runner, and so she had ribs that kind of poked through her skin(you could see her ribs underneath her shirt. That is how skinny she was). She was a very flirtasious (i think i spelled that wrong, i dunno) girl, very nice and sweet, with a good kind of chuckle of a laugh. She like broke one normal person's giggle into twenty giggles. I loved it. Her and I were talking, and then she took my pen. She was about to mark on the guy whose desk was next to her (she put a smiley face on his arm), but I told her to leave him alone I do not want him getting mad at me cuz I let u use my pen. (ust laying down the groundwork with that line). When she leaned over to write on him, I gave her ribs a nice two second tickle. She was VERY ticklish! that giggle was music to my ears. She jerked her whole body to the left (she was leaning to the right). She said "don't do that again, I am EXTREMELY ticklish! :) (More music to my ears). So, when she leaned over again, I went in for the kill (both hands on both sides) but she leaned real forward, so I couldn't catch her. Still a great day for the pimp-dizzle.

I will be posting TONS more stories. For those of you that do not like stories of people under 17, i will inform of the age of the pimpster tickle victim. In this case, both of us were 18.

C-ya

Welcome to the TMF, pimpster85, and congratulations on your first post!
This is a wonderful place, have fun here. :D

Thank you I appreciate it-I hope it will be extrememyl fun here!!!
Especially now that I finally registered and posted!

Ah, to be young

Pimpster, you are not one to let youth go to waste. Good posting! I look forward to more of your true stories. For now, let me ask: Did you invite the ticklish young lady you tickled on a date. If not, why not?

RE: Ah, to be young

Well, I was never much of a dater in high school. You see, my real passion in life is professional wrestling. I have loved professional wrestling with everything in my heart and soul for a while now. And I am chasing my dream of wrestling. My Aunt Naomi says "i need to get a REAL job so I can make ends meet". I think that as long as I do not have a girlfriend, wife or kids to support, then I can go after my dreams instead of being forced to make ends meet. So, that is why I have never had a girlfriend. I always figured if I do not have to take care of them, then fook it, I can go after my love, professional wrestling.

Another reason is that I was always in the friend zone. The girls saw me as more of a friend than a date-able person.

But, that would have been smart of me to go on a date with one that I tickled, but I think I would have been in the friend zone, or they would be creeped out by me asking them on a date. I dunno, I gues I was just much more bold in my tickling than in my dating life.

Check back in a few days to see my next story-I am starting to remember more and more as I look throuhg yearbooks and through photos from working at Red Lobster.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back