• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story!!!

gekoman

TMF Poster
Goth the ticklish:
Chapter One:

"Where have you been young lady?" Leila's mother asked, stepping in front of her eighteen year old daughter. Leila was a tall beautiful girl, but as her mother nicely put it she had destroyed her looks with pierceings, and her like of black clothes. Leila rolled her eyes as she walked be her mother, ignoring her question.

"Hey!" Her mother screamed. "What the fuck!" Leila screamed, as she turned around crossing her arms. Her mother shook with rage, "you will not use that language with me..." She said, with white hot anger. "Just stay out of my face." Leila said. With that she turned her back and half jogged up a longe staircase and into her room where she shut and locked her door.

Leila hated when her mother told her what to do, what to wear, and scoleded her like a five year old when she came in an hour after mid-night! She never understood her mother. Leila pushed the thoughts out of her mind as she took her clothes off and replaced them with something similar with what she was wearing. Black was Leila's favorite color, she was a goth chick.

Leila was barefoot as she climbed into bed, she didn't realise how tired she was after her date with Kelly. Her secret lover... Leila's eyes drifted closed as she relived her date with kelly and how great of a time they have together. Soon she was fast asleep, as her mother crept into her room.

Leila's mom first checked the door knob on Leila's door and felt that it was locked. This made her smile, Leila's mom's name is Sharren a silmple blonde, blue eyed woman. Sharren knew of special stick-like keys that fit all the lockable doors in the house. Leila's room wasn't safe. Slipping her hand in her pocket Sharren produced such a key and slipped it into the door.

Leila's door swung wide open, a small light shown into the room from the bathroom. Sharren saw that Leila was fast asleep. "Honey are you awake?" Sharren called. No answer. Sharren crept into Leila's room and first went into one of the nightstands beside her bed. Openning the top drawer she fished out two pairs of Leila's fish-net stockings and wrapped them around Leila's wrists and ankles. When she went to close the nightstand she noticed a small book lying under the other stockings. She pulled it out and read as she walked out of the room.

Chapter Two:

"MOM!" Leila screamed as loud as she could when she awoke to see she had been tied to her bed. "MOM!" Leila screamed even louder. "Yes hon?" Sharren said, popping her head into Sheila's room. "What is it?" She asked. "What do you think?" Leila said, shaking her arms and legs. Sharren chuckled. "I did that last night so you wouldn't fall out of bed." Sharren said, stepping into the room.

"Why?" Leila asked. "Because I'm going to teach you something very important. A lesson." Sharren said. Leila was furious as she struggled against the knots. Sharren laughed as she sat ont he edge of Leila's bed. "You ticklish dear?" Sharren asked, as she slowly started to lay across from Leila's feet. Her toes were facing towards the floor, and at the word "ticklish" Leila squeeled and started to wiggle her toes. "No mom please..." Leila begged. Sharren ran a finger down Leila's feet causing Leila to giggle and squeel louder.

"hehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Leila couldn't move her legs or feet, and Sharren laughed with her victim as she tickled Leila's feet harder and harder. Leila wiggled her toes as fast as she could and wiggled her feet, but it didn't do her any good. She was helpless. "Please stop mommy." Leila begged through her laughter. "Mommy..." Sharen thought "she hasn't called me that in ten years." Sharren continued to tickle Leila's feet lounger and harder. Once in a while she played with her little toes sending Leila into a higher fit of laughter.

Sharren finally gave her daughter a break as she sat up from Leila's feet and laid on top of Leila's back, her face close to her daughters. "I bet your sorry for cussing, huh?" Sharren asked. Leila nodded her head, but Sharren just laughed. "I bet you want me to show some mercy and let you go." Again Leila nodded her head. Seconds passed as Sharren slowly said her next sentence. "I bet you wish that I would tickle your sides some before I do let you go." Leila was about to protest when Sharren's fingers slipped under Leila's shirt and she found the soft places under them.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Leila screamed at the top of her lungs, but it didn't do her any good. She wiggled and giggled louder than ever. Sharren laughed too, she used to tickle her daughter before, but only for fun now it was punishment. Tears streamed down Leila's face as her laughter turned harder, still the tickling raged on. Sharren laughed even louder as she moved her finger up and down her sides and sometimes dipping her fingers into the poor girls armpits. "Please stop!" Leila cried, and finally Sharren gave her daughter another break.

Sharren laughed as she climbed off the bed. "Hold on hun, I have someone who wants to meet you." Sharren left the room and when she came back Kelly was standing next to Sharren. "Last night when I was tying you up I came across your diary and little Kelly here." Sharren said. "If you think when I tickled you it was bad, wait until I tickled Kelly here." Sharren said. "Kelly!" Leila whined. Kelly only shook her head as Sharren led the girl away.

Continued...

First??????

If that's your first story, you have talent my friend! Please do continue. Thanks.:D

superb!!
please continue the story- can't wait to read how evil the tickling will get

Nice story. I think I will start writing my first story oon.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back