• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story of youth FF/M

coreyx

I was spending the weekend at my friend Justin's house when this happened. His parents were going out for the day, and wouldn't be back until later that night. They asked Justin's two 17 year old twin cousins to watch his 4 brother's (me and Justin could've watched them, but his parents didn't want us to have to ruin out day). I was pretty close to the family, so it didn'y matter to the cousins that I was staying. ANyway, it was about 4 PM and all his brothers were outside playing, while me and Justin were playing video games in the basement, and his cousins were upstairs. We then heard the basement door open and close. We didn't pay much attention to it, since we were in the middle of the game. Suddenly, we were being tied up with rope to are chairs! "What the hell?" I yelled and turned around to see Justins cousin's tying us up. They were smiling evily while doing this. Me and Justin were both struggling to get free, but we couldn't do it. After they had us secured, they dragged us into seprate rooms, and left us there. About 5 minutes later, they came back in my room with a stool, more rope, a camera, and a long eagle feather. "What are you gonna do with those?!" I asked, even though I knew the anwser. They replied inocently, "Why, were going to tickle your little feet!" They then grabbed my legs, tied them to the stool, and took of my shoes and socks. I pleaded with them not to tickle me, that I'd do anything, but they weren't going to listen. The first one sat down next to my feet with the feather, and gave it a gentle stroke. I let out a little giggle. She did it again, and again until I let out a full laugh. She then put down the feather and started using her long nails to scratch my feet. I started busting up laughing, and she kept going in slow, long stokes. While this was going on, the second cousin was taking pictures of it all. The tickler finally went into a full out frenzy on my feet, making me laugh so much I was in tears. It all lasted for about 20 minutes. When she was finally done, they left the room and a few minutes later I heard Justin laughing. His torture lasted for about 5-7 minutes. WHen they were done, tey came in and untied me. They then told me if I told anybody about this, they would tickle Justin until he pissed himself, and when they saw me they would do the same. So when Justins parents got home, me and Justin said nothing about the ordeal. But I thought to myself, "They might have one the battle, but we would win the war. I will get revenge." ANd I did, but that stories for another time.

What a great start

Bro, how I envy you. I wish there were older girls who would have been kind enough to inititiate me when I was a young teen-ager. And twins no less! What did they look like? Don't leave us hanging!

Well, they were allright looking. From 1-10 i'd give um about a 7. They both had blonde hair, hazel eyes, and and sharp fingernails lol! I'll be posting my revenge tickle soon, so keep an eye out. Trust me, you wont want to miss it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back