• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A History of Man's Inhumanity to Itself M/F F/F/M/M etc.

Wolfguy100vr

This story is inspired by several from the internet, and drawings by Bac. I'm no writer, but I've learned so much from online, that I felt compelled to share. some things are true, some are fabricated, some are just fantasy. So, just enjoy.

A History of Tickling as torture throughout the ages

Tickling as we know it is a fun form of torture. But centuries ago it was used as a REAL form of torture. Sometimes even causing death.Back in the 13th century, Stories of the chinese tying people down on their backs, putting a large bourd on their chest and pilling it with large rocks, effectively causeing breathing to be labored. after a while, they would start tickling the feet of the victim making them laugh and much harder to breath effectively killing them in a slow agonizing death from asphyxiation.
The Chinese also incorporated the water torture as a form of tickling too. a bucket with a small hole would be hung full of water above you, usually over the feet which are tied up in the air,soles facing up, and drips of water would cascade down and hit your soles one at a time. Now it may not seem like much, but after a while, each drip would slowly cascade down your foot from your toes to your heels, sliding down the back of your legs. Drip,drip,drip you think you could hold out?
The Russians were good at tickle torture,Catherine the Great used to have her slaves and even some prisoners both male and female tied up and tickle tortured. As you know tickling of the feet is one form of torture, its not so bad at first but it can go on for hours, and even days, and then it becomes maddening driving the victim insane. Its like that itch you can't scratch. You'd do anything to stop the sensation, but it won't quit.
Stories of Simon Demontford going around tickle torturing fair maidens for interogation has been mentioned many times.And the Marque De Sade has been one who many tickle torture fantasies have been writen about, The cruelest in history, so you can imagine how cruel and merciless HE would be tickle torturing some young nubile girl!
Vlad the impaler would tickle torture his victims sometimes to their own deaths. he would hang a man or woman over a sharpened stake about 8 feet long stuck straight up into the air. The person hanging above the stake would be holding onto a rope with their tied hands. He would start while standing on the ground next to the stake tickling your feet with feathers, now your ankles are tied together, and you can move them up out of the way for a bit, but eventually sore muscles and gravity take control, so you bring them back down only to have them tickled some more. After a while, he reaches up with feathers on poles and starts tickling your upper body, and especially your armpits with them. Now how long do you really think you will be able to hold on to that rope while your armpits are tickled incessantly with feathers?
The Romans were cruel and used Tickle torture for interrogation, as well as for just pleasure. They would stake out female concubines in the center of the arena, and cover their feet with honey and otherbody partys as well, and release lions who would begin licking off the honey effectively causing the poor girls to Laugh hysterically, yet they were to afraid to scream for fear of exciting the lions and maybe get eaten. Some did.
Salem, Mass. during the Witch hunt, tickle torture was used to extract confessions. They would put them in stocks, wirth their bare feet exposed, and tickle the pooor girls feet with anything they could find, feathers, straw, fingers, even cover their feet with a brine,salt solution, and have goats lick their feet. Now, THATS intense! Imagine that rough sandpapery tongue licking your feet, snaking in and out between your toes, stroking up and down your soles. (Shudders!!!)Even if they were innocent, they'd confess to ANYTHING just to stop the incesant tickling.
World War II, Nazi Germany. The Nazi's perfected torture and experimented on the poor Jews.Imagine, being taken to a room, stripped naked, having to stand naked on top of a desk, a noose wrapped around your neck, arms tied behind your back, and helped to step onto a wooden block, teetering precariously on a wooden rod like a see saw, and the noose is pulled up tighter until you are standing on that block with just barely your tippy toes. Now to make matters worse, the cruel SS officers, would be joking around and sliding feathers up and down your soles, and using oil and their fingers to tickle your poor feet. Now you know you can't move or you will slip of the block and hang yourself, but the awful tickling sensations are driving you insane, surely death would be a welcomed end to this cruel torture.
South america, there were stories of female dissidents kidnapped and cruelly tickle tortured for fun during their capture. They wouldn't be hurt like the other prisoners, but they would be tickle tortured all over thier bodies for hours and even days while negotiations were being made for their release.That took sometimes weeks. Just imagine.
Now,present day, your early teen years. I've heard some really cruel and sadistic stories from people online about being tickle tortured by their own sibblings, and even parents as well. Not just your average tickle, but elaborate tickling torture while tied up helpless and at their mercy.Marki Post the hot blonde from the show "Night Court" recounted in an article a few uears back about how her older brothers would tie her down to a cot and tickle torture her feet for hours when she was an early teen. I can imagine it was extremely rough for her. (He,he,he.)
There's a Lesbian Domme online from Texas that said her entire life was changed by an incident when she was 12, she was accosted by 4 older girls in high school, who tied her feet through the porch railings of an old abandoned house in the midle of no where and slowly and cruelly would tickle torture her feet for hours , she claims her feet are INSANELY ticklish. but because of that event, she vowed to get even, and since has, and know devotes her time to tickle torturing female submissives.
A girl in the midwest area says her older brother and his friends loved to tickle torture her feet constantly when she was a teenager. they would tie her up and take turns tickling her feet at poker games, in their tree house and even on a 4 hour road trip they tickled her feet the entire time. She said she thought she was going to die.
Another girl also from the midwest said she had two older sisters that would constantly tickle torture her for hours. they would even recruit her own friends to help them tickle her during sleepovers. They all would gang tickle her for the entire night. Gaged, bound in wild ways, they would play games like who could get the wildest reaction from her, or how long could she take tickling before peeing, or getting hysterical,etc.She saids her sisters did this to her from about 11,or 12, until she was in full adulthood in her early 20s.Why didn't her parents stop this you ask? Well, most parents don't even really see tickling as something other than harmless fun. Awww, isn't that cute? Its just tickling.
There is a story from a man I've chatted with that he even knows a couple that use tickling as punishment for their 17 year old daughter. They will tie her up and tickle her feet, ribs armpits,knees for a long time as punishment for some infraction of the household rules. Imagine, coming home an hour later than your curfew, and walking in to be pounced on bvy your parents, tied to the coffee table, and told you will be tickled for the hour that you were late as they smile and start removing your shoes and socks!
As a whole Tickling can take on many forms from absolute torture to erotic foreplay. It depends on the person and the situations. so, enjoy whatever you can get away with with your girl or guy, and have fun doing it, just respect everyones boundaries and limitations.

Happy Tickles,
Wolfguy

I was about to dispute the historical examples, but then I read the bit at the top,:)

hey wolfguy: awesome little compilation. i have a question, WHERE did you find that little bit about the Texas Lesbian Domme? I have been looking for her website for weeks now...do you know where I can find more info on her? I think her actual name is Ingrid...she used to have an interview posted on Yaqi's site, which is no longer up. does she have her own site?

thanks a lot bro.

keep writing.

Welcome to the TMF, CheRoy, and congratulations on your first post! :D
This is a wonderful place; have fun here.

thanks a lot bro. i been stalkin for a long time, thought it was about that time of year to participate. maybe ill write a story sometime.

p.s. i love your stories! i live in nyc, and because of your stories i might check out the hidden chamber. mistress kassandra sounds awesome.

Ah, this must be the story that inspired Darth Vegeta's request for historical "through the ages" tickle fact/fiction. Nice story, Wolfguy, though I don't yet know which parts are fact, hearsay or pure fantasy. :)

coincidence

no it's jsut coincidence and I'm still hoping for a real history.
But it was a great story!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back