• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 m/m cartoon scenes I remembered

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
:D [COLOR=EE52EE] In the cartoon series Hulk Hogan & Friends the wrestlers were staying at a palace where a soon to be King lived. They were there to protect the Prince and the Family Jewel.
The "Right hand man" confidant of the Prince wanted the Jewel and the position od King for himself. In the middle of the night, "the wrestler who was fat and had a tied goatee and black hair" was looking for a midnight snack and got captured by the confidant babysitter to the Prince. The confidant had "Jim", the wrestler strapped to a board face down nd upside down. The confidant asked "Jim" where was the Jewel. Even though the Confidant stole it before "Jim" woke up. He then said" Initiate the Torture". 2 extremely tall servants started to lightly dust "Jim"'s soles with feather dusters. "Jim" started to hysterically laugh and plea until Hulk and the others came.

The next scene was a cute one I remember from My Pet Monster, the cartoon. Beaster was trying to capture Max, the monster in a library. All Beaster had to do was put the handcuffs on Max and Max would transform into a toy again. In the scene, Beaster had put the hancuffs on Max, but Max's human friend tickled Beaster's sole with a feather duster while it was slightly lifted off the floor. It was funny to see Beaster try to hold his laughter in.[/COLOR]

I do recall

I remember the my pet monster scene. The way I remember it was the librarian kept telling beaster to be quiet. He knocked down some books while trying to get Max. He caught all of them with both his hands and one foot. It's at this point that Max's human friend tickled beaster's sole of the foot that he was trying to hold the books with.

And as for the Hulk Hogan one, by the sounds of it the ticklle is Jim "The Anvil" Neidheart. What can I say I'm a wrestling fan.

:D Correction, The guy wasn't named Jim. He was named Captain Lou "Albino" or "Albano" or something like that. :D

ah!

Ah that makes sense. Though come to think of it he's likely the last man on earth I'd wanna see tickled.

Captain Lou Albino? the guy from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show?

Does anyone know where I would be able to download the episode? :xpulcy: :bowing: ;) :devil: :blaugh: :bouncybou :couch: :wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back