• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few more true stories from my life-m/f

pimpster85

TMF Poster
These are my first of my lifelong tickle stories. For those of you that do not like minor action, these are both from my sophomore year (15 year old on 15 year olds).
The first was in PE class. There was this one girl in class that was famous for being abominally ticklish. She was a beautiful young lady-about 5'2", light brown hair, beautiful hazelish brown eyes. She had these pretty, kind of pudgy AngelinaJolie-like lips. She was also a REAL sweetheart, really soft and warm to the touch, had a great hug, and was always nice and pleasant to be around. I wish she wouldn't have moved cuz I prolly would have made her my girlfriend. Anyways, we were in PE one day, and she had neglected to put her socks on (we were doing laps around the gym). Afterwards, our teacher was always nice, so he let the class talk for about ten minutes after the workout. her and I were leaning against the wall, I was on her left side, she had her left leg straight, and her right leg was indian-style under the left leg. We were talking, and halfway through, she notices the dirt she got on her socks (she wasn't wearing shoes cuz she wore sandals that day). She was picking it off, so I offered to help pick it off, and of course once I just barely pecked her sock with a finger, she jumps and says "there is no need, u'll just be accidentally tickling me" so then I just said "ill hold your foot down so it won't squirm", and preceeded to do so, and she bust out into a giggle fit. I said "wow, u must be really really ticklish" she said "monstorously". Then we had to go get dressed, and being a big hunk, and a gentleman, I offered to carry her to the locker room so she wouldn't get her socks even more dirty. Being a sophomore, we both were kind of silly and wild, so she agreed (see how cute of a couple we coulda been? what a fook up i am. Oh well), and I got a few very good rib tickles in there then. She said "definitely not there, I am even more ticklish on my sides. Then we went on to class.
I think this moment is where I found out that tickling really turned me on.

THe next one is on a girl in speech class (my first semester one that I failed. I was stupid sophomore year). She was like one of the most beautiful girls in the school, but she didn't know it. She was very humble and outgoing, and real nice sweetie, but real serious most of the time (unlike me and unlike the girl forementioned). She was still a blast to have around and to be around. She was a fairly well-built girl, she had pretty blue eyes, ones that seem almost hollow, like they change color or some stuff. The blue eyes fit in well with her halfway-dark brown hair (with blond highlights, but they were natural). But the best part of her was her smile. She could light up the room with her smile. It was one of the most beautiful, awe-inspiring smiles i have ever seen. If i had to compare her characteristics to celebrities, she had a body built kindof like rose mcgowan (but shorter) but real tan. Lips like Jennifer Aniston, I really do not no who else to compare her to. She was so beautiful her looks are unique. Anyways, we were assigned seats next to each other, so of course we would get to talking (i was like the most popular kid at the school. I knew most people, but EVERYBODY knew me. I literally had people pass me and say "Hi D----", and I said hi but didn't know who the hell they where. So I knew everybody and everybody liked me, so that is why i never got reported for sexual harrassment). One day we were practicing a speech or something, and I kind of critiqued her. She thought I gave a harsh critiquing, so she playfully pushed me, and so I said "abusing me huh?" I joked "You get an f in peer review" so she playfully poked my side. Well, turnabout is fair play right? She was sitting facing me, so I really couldn't poke her sides, but she had her knees practically touching my seat, so I grabbed/tickled her knees, and it got a hell of a reaction!! :) She kind of softly shreiked, and lunged forward to protect her knees, but luckily nobody noticed cuz everybody was giving speeches to their seat partners. She said "u punk" I said "turnabout is fair play right?" she said "I only poked you-i didnt tickle" she was obviously extremely ticklish. I playfully said "gitchy gitchy goo" and she jerked every bodypart away o i couldnt reach her. She was one sexy vixen though. Her laugh was like a chuckle-giggle. You might have thought it fake at first, but then u realized it was a genuine laugh. Like instead of a heh heh heh it was a deep HA HA HA.(But still very girly sounding and ladylike).

Anyways, check back for more stories. Next time I will get some from the restaurant I worked at, and more of the MILLIONS from senior year. Senior year it was like literally I tickled at least one girl a day. It was almost like a game. It was like I was getting off more on the fact that these extremely beautiful girls are ticklish.

C-Ya

3 posts started by me, the counter rolls on!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back