• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A team in disarray, more on field trouble, then, an off field shocker

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys hit the road to the center of the country, and went 4-5 on a nine game trip, which didnt help their low position in the standings. They returned to Paradise on a Tuesday evening to open another 9 game homestand against the West Coast teams. There were still a lot of injuries, but Kate and Mitch both were on the mend, and looked to return in no more than a couple of weeks time. There was one problem on the first night of the homestand, a notable and significant one. Mandy Moore did not show up at the park for the game against the Giants. The team called her apartment, cell phone, and no sign of Mandy. After the game, which the Good Guys managed to win, Lee Sniderman spoke to the press. "Mandy isnt here. I dont know where she is. I will admit that Iam concerned. I hope we can get to her later tonight." That night passed, and the following day, and still no sign of Mandy. Sniderman called her apartment many times, called her family, and then the media, and the police. Mandy had last been seen early Monday morning when the team had returned from the last road trip, but no one had been in touch with her on the off day. Tuesday became Wednesday which became Thursday and then Friday, and the team was worrried sick about their missing bullpen ace. Finally, after TV, radio and newspaper coverage, and much worry, late Friday afternoon, as the team was dressing for that night's game against San Diego, Mandy appeared in the clubhouse looking tired. "Mandy, where the fuck have you been? Why didnt you call? We were worried sick!" Sniderman said. "It's a long story. I'm sorry I didnt call anyone. I know that was wrong." Mandy said. "Are you pregnant?" Sniderman asked. "No, Lee, I'm not pregnant. I'm well.. this" Mandy said, showing off her ring finger which sported a wedding band. "I'm married, Andy (Her boyfriend) and I went to Vegas and we eloped on the off day. We were on a little honeymoon. It was spur of the moment. I was scared to call. I needed a few days, and couldnt come back here for a while. I know I'm going to get fined, and I'm sorry" Mandy said. "Most important is that you're safe. Iam going to suspend you for tonights game. Go sit in the family seats with Naomi. You can get back to pitching tomorrow night. No fine, just sit the one game, just because you left and didnt call us and we were so worried, okay?" Lee said. "Okay, I'll go up and eat a hot dog or something" Mandy said.
So, Mandy went to the family seats and sat with Naomi and Naomi's kids as the Good Guys played the Padres. The Paradise Islanders won again that night, as they were trying to survive the brief loss of their closer and the more lengthy loss of Kate Hudson and Mitch. At one point, Mitch came out of the dugout, and walked on to the field in between innings, and Kate, Mandy, and Naomi, all of whom were able to sit together because of Kate being on the disabled list, shouted like groupies to Mitch:" Nice Ass! Can we have some?" and began laughing hysterically. Mitch walked over. "Okay, groupie, wiseasses, har har. Well, lets see. Naomi has some whenever she wants, and, as I recall, Miss, or shall I say, Mrs, Mandy and Miss Kate have both had a piece too, but its nice to know I'm so desirable." He said. "Yes, you are, but Iam the only one who gets your ass on a regular basis, just remember that, mister!" Naomi said in jest. "I know that" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
The next night, the Good Guys beat San Diego again. The weekly tickle party was held at the hotel that week. It was decided that the featured lee would be Mandy for all the worry she had put the team through that week. Mandy, with her new husband in attendance, was tied hands and feet to the bed. Although he wasnt thrilled about the idea of having other men tickle his new wife, he knew all about tickle team, and that Mandy wasnt going to just give everything up now that she was married. Mitch came near Mandy. "Now, good friend and sister Mandy. You are a very bad girl for worrying your team and family like that, and we are now going to punish you for it. With that, Mitch began the tickle on Mandy's neck with fingers as the girlish giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, with the rest of the team rooting him on, Mitch moved down, tickling Mandy on her sides, underarms, and belly as more girlish squeals erupted from her: Heheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Moving down, Mandy was then tickled on her inner thighs, causing her legs to buck. Then, Mitch got to the worst part, the soles of Mandy's pretty soft feet. Mitch tickled Mandy on her soles, and over under and around her toes with fingers, feathers, ice and a vibrating electric massager. Mandy went beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as she filled the room with hysterical laughter, and tears came to her eyes. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I'm very ticklish! I give up! NO! Please no more! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehee!
Finally, the tickle stopped, and the exhausted Mandy was untied.
Mandy's absence had been a scary problem for the team both on field and off, but thankfully it had been resolved. The team still had injuries, and ground to make up in the standings. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back