• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story (part 2)

gekoman

TMF Poster
Hope you like it...

Chapter Three:

Kelly sobbed as Sharren bounded her hands above her head. Sharren was tying poor Kelly to her bed only she was lying on her back. Kelly was scared for many reasons, and many thoughts were flying through her head. She was afraid of being tickled, and she didn't want to lose Leila. Kelly squirmed a bit as Sharren eased off Kelly's shoes exposing her white socks, her toes wiggled a bit in them. Sharren wrapped a stocking around her ankles leaving Kelly helpless. "Is the baby ready to laugh?" Sharren teased as she ran her fingers lightly over Kelly's soles. Kelly's body buckled and she wiggled her feet.

"hehehe...no...please..." Kelly started to beg, but deep down she knew it wouldn't do her any good. The tickling picked up, Sharrens fingers started to scratch the middles of Kelly's feet instead of scrapping them, and soon Kelly was in a fit of ticklish laughter.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Kelly shook her head and wiggled even harder hoping to end the torture, she only agreed to this punishment so that she could be with Leila. Sharren didn't beilieve in Lesbian relashionships. Sharren started to laugh again and tease Kelly with things like... "Poor babies feet like to be tickled?" Kelly screamed in ticklish agony, but no mercy was shown.

"Please...stop...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Her pleas were left unheard. The tickling picked up as Sharren pulled her socks off and started to tickle them straight on with her sharp finger nails, running them up and down her ticklish soles. What sent Kelly into deeper fits was when Sharren dug her nails into Kelly's toes. Kelly's eyes shot open and she struggled harder.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Tears started to run down Kelly's cheeks. And when Sharren saw this she laughed even harder herself. "My daughters girl friend not likeing her tickles?" She asked. Kelly shook her head, her face was red, and her stomach heaved harder. "Ah..." Sharren said, as she climbed off the bed. Kelly breathed hard letting oxygen fill her lungs. It seemed she had been tickled for hours. Kelly starred into the face of Sharren and said "Please let me go." Her voice trembled. Sharren said. "Ok, but your not to see my Leila ever again. And she still has some tickles coming to her." Sharren said. Kelly started to whine agian, but Sharren knew her answer so she promptly sat on the floor near her bed and pulled Kellys toes back and started to rake her fingers over the soles.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Kelly screamed and wiggled, but she couldn't get away, she couldn't even move her foot anymore. Kelly wiggled her torso and tried to pull her feet away to no avail. The minutes ticked by and Kelly screamed louder and her giggles turned into sobs. Sharren didn't stop she tickled the same foot. She scratched the heels, ran a single finger up the middle of her foot, and than tickled the bridge of her toes. Kelly's laughter started to die down, same with her screams, and soon she was only moaning and hardly moving at all. Sharren stopped, she didn't want this ticklish thing to pass out. Sharren stood and walked out of the room leaving Kelly there alone.

Kelly breathed hard, her chest heaved, and her sides hurt from all the laughing. Sweat and tears beaded off her face causing it to itch. She moved her self in discomfort to wipe it off, but her arms couldn't reach her head. Kelly sighed, she thought that she had better rest up cause she knew she was going to be tickled even more. Half an hour passed and Sharren still hadn't come back. Kelly nearly nodded off when she heard foot steps racing down the hall. She knew Sharren was coming back. Instead Leila walked in.

"How did you get away?" Kelly asked. Leila started to untie Kelly's feet. "I told mom that I would never see you again. And when she untied me I tackled her." Leila said, finally undoing Kelly's arms, Kelly quickly wrapped her arms around Leila's waiste and started to cry, Leila stroked her head. "Don't worry, I would never stop seeing you." Leila said. Kelly sniffed and whipped the tears away. "Where's your mom?" Kelly asked. "Tied to my bed. I say we get some revenge." Leila said. Kelly nodded and smiled devilishly. "I have a great idea." Kelly said.

Chapter Four:

Leila and Kelly walked back into the room Sharren was tied up in. Kelly saw that Leila had tied Sharren's arms behind her back and her ankles were tied together. She laid on her stomach on the bed, her toes faced the floor as her feet hung over the end of the bed. Leila and Kelly both carried in a bucket full of supplies to help them tickle mother dearest. "Where should we start?" Leila asked, sheepishly starring at her mothers pretty feet. Sharren squeeled. "You better not!" Leila and Kelly laughed as they set down the supplies near the end of the bed. Leila pulled out a bottle of syrup and dumped it over Sharrens soles. "What are you doing?" Sharren asked, but before she knew it Leila ran her tounge over her feet.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Sharren giggled. Kelly joined in as she too ran her tounge over Sharren's feet, both girls licked hungerly untilt he syrup was gone. Leila promptly poured more one and both girls agian licked it off. Shareens face turned pink as she giggled and tried to wiggle free, but she like the girls before her, was helpless. Kelly and Leila started to laugh with Sharren as they again started to lick the syrup off her feet. Leila ran her tounge between Sharrens toes, and Kelly started to nibble on the heels. Sharren screamed and wiggled, but it didn't help soon the syrup bottle was empty and Sharren's feet were sticky. "I'll be back!" Leila said, as she got to her feet and left the room. Kelly laughed again. Leila came back carrying another bucket. She sat it down and Kelly reached in and pulled out a wet wash cloth. There both girls started to wash off Sharren's feet. Kelly spent a lot of time on her toes.

"hahahahahahahahahaha...please...stop...hahahahaha!!!" Again the girls laughed. When they were down washing Sharren's feet, they climbed up on the bed. "How ticklish are your sides?" Kelly asked, as she dug her fingers into Sharrens ribs. Sharren screamed and started to wiggle, but Leila kept her on the bed by sitting on Sharrens legs.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Sharren had a beautiful laugh, and Kelly wanted to her more. She vigorously tickled up and down Sharren's sides, Leila's started to tickle her thighs by squeezing them. Sharren screamed louder and started to wiggle again. Both girls started to laugh with there victim.

After a minute the girls stopped and rolled Sharren onto her back. Sharren looked up at the girls breathing hard and said. "If you let me go now, you can see each other." The girls looked at each other and laughed harder. Kelly sat on Sharren's waist and started to poke Sharren's ribs. "No!!!" Sharren screamed, but Kelly didn't stop. Leila was back down at Sharren's feet. Grabbing one of them and putting it into a football hold she started to scratch the sole mercilessly.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Sharren kick and screamed, but she couldn't get away from the tickles. Her chest heaved, and her belly bounced as her torso wiggled, but it wasn't enough to escape. "I don't think she likes the tickles." Leila teased, not letting up on her foot tickling. Kelly laughed as she grabbed Sharren's sides and started to tickle them agian. Sharren screamed louder and wiggled harder, but she couldn't go any where. Her face turned pink to red and tears streamed down her face. "Please...stop...." Sharren begged.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" The girls picked up the tickling sending Sharren into another fit of laughter, before they turned into sobs. Her movements started to slow down, and her head seemed like it was swimming. Leila stopped and told Kelly to stop. They stood by Sharren for a moment when Leila said. "We can't have her passing out." She said. Kelly nodded as she wrapped her arms agian around Leila's waist, Leila wrapped her's around Kelly's arms. Sharren's eyes were barely open when she looked up at them. "Is it over?" She asked. Both girls started to laugh...

THE END

WEll our sympathies have crossed. Torture the bigot! Let the homophobe get it!

Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back