• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Idea! History of tickling and tickle torture!

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
A history of ticklign and tickletorture... would be great no?

History of Ticklng reply

I love your idea! Afterall .. the real history of ticklng and tickling as torutre is so very scetchy that I think a created history would be great!

In my mind.. I see Ticklng gettng it's begings in the Orient. Then moving through time to Europe with teh Vikings and a very ticklish Attila the Hun! I see a great use of tickle torture during the Spanish Inqusition and before that I see tickling used as a form of punishment during the Middle Ages.

Got any other Ideas?

Ticklishly,
Tickle_Mistress

PS: BTW Are you .. tick'lish?:D

I am trying to envision the use of such a book in a collegiate setting as a course text.

Again I assert: mostly fables from the imagination

There's a book called The Technology of Orgasm
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0801859417/
which is reportedly an intellectual and honest historical research project, revealing that a century ago doctors reduced "hysterical paroxysm" in women by manually stimulating them to orgasm. Vibrators were created to relieve them of this tedious task!

Is there such a website or book that chronicles the real history of tickling, as best as it can be researched and substantiated? If not, such a project would be cool. (I'm not volunteering my "free" time. ;)

And a story that describes fictional vignettes based on a heap of facts could excite and reward the reader.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back