• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Captain's Pleasure M/M

Tickle_Mistress

The Captain's Pleasure M/M & F/M

Captain Alias stood on the deck of the HMS Seahawk watchihg his latest disobediant sailor being broguht on deck for punishment to be administered. The sailor, a deck hand,had been caught stealing fruit from the reserves and was sentenced to one hour of intesne rib and underarm tickling. (This was before floggng was instituted as a form of punishment on the high seas). The deck hand was an extremely ticklish fellow who struggled while being tied to the grail on the side of the port housing. The royal naval tickler, Barnabus came up on deck and checked that the deck hand was secured tightly as he would be struggling and thrashing under Barnabas's expert fingertips.

Barnabas rubbed on a light oil over the deck hand's exposed ribs and underarms causing the deck hand giggle before the punishment was to start. Captain Alias watched all of this and smiled to himself as he remembered his disciplinary tickling so amny years ago as a young, impressionable, and also extremely ticklish Midshipman.

As Barnabas started rib tickling the deck hand, his laughter rose to fever pitch and then to hysterical as those expert fingertips reached deep into his underarms. The deck hand pulled and twisted to try and avoid Barnabas's figners on his ticklish body, but could not. Meanwhile, Captain Alias turned away from the scene monentarily to hide the fact that he was giggling. Alias was still as ticklish at 40 as he was at 17 when he first went to sea and even then as a raw recruit, watchihg mandatroy punishment was nearly unbearable for him. He almost ended up on the mast his first time watching a punishment being done because he couldn't stop giggling. He felt every stroke of the tickler's fingertips on his own body, as he did now. He composed himself and turned back to watch the final fingerstrokes on the sagging deckhand's sweaty body.

"Punishment carried out Sir!" cried Barnabas as the giggling deck hand was cut down and carried to his bunk below. Barnabas could tell, even from his point on deck that he would soon be summonded to Captain Alias's quarters to "discuss" the punishment just given.
Barnabas knew all to well about the Captain's experiences with tickling and knew that he would be well rewarded by the Captain's reactions. Barnabas was , after all ticklish himself, but could control it while doling out the punishments. He also knew that some of the punishments were strictly for Alias's enterainment and to feed his overly ticklish nature.

"Mister Barnabas! Please meet me in my quarters straight away!" The Captan called from the upper deck. Barnabas was only too willing to "discuss" the punishment with Alias.

Alias went quickly into his quarters and started giggling uncontrolably and rubbing his ribs empatheticly as if it was he who had just been punihsed. He removed his uniform jacket and unbutton ed his shirt and sat down til the giggling stopped. Shortly after there was a hard rap at his door.

"Come!" Alias knew this was Barnabas and smiled to himself. Barnabas came in and shut and locked the cabin door. "You wanted to discuss Declan's punishment sir." Alais motioned him to sit down.

"Yes. I didn't know Declan was quite so ticklish! I could hardly contain myself!" Barnabas smiled. "Yes Sir. I saw you turn away during the hieght my ribticklng of Declan. Sir... I know how "sensitive" you are! I know all your ticklish places. I know that my fingertips on your skin will drive you into a frenzy...!"

Alias began breathing heavily.. "Barnabas...P-please! You know where tihs will end! Please! I can't stand another minute!"

Barnabas got up out of the chiar and slowly remved Alias's shirt. He whispered in thec aptain's ear... "Shall I recreate the punishment ... tie and rib and armpit tickle you?" Alias's eyes pleaded with Barnabas. Barnabas lashed the Captain against one wall with special hooks on it and massaged the oil onto his ribs and in his underarms making Alias jump and squeal. Barnabas also rubbed some of the oil over Alias's belly. He stood behind the Captain and whispered in his ear.. "Let the tickling commence!" Alias closed his eyes and waited for the touch of Barnabas's fingers on his lower ribcage...

Barnabas began by light strokes to the lower part of Alias's lower sdes. Alias bit his lip, but could not control his overwelming urge to laugh. Barnabas taunted him,while ticklng his lower sides. Alias 's laughter started out deep from his bowels and became higher pitched with each ticklng touch

"B-barn--abassss! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE..... NO ! IT-IT- TI--CKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....." Alias wriggled and pulled at his ropes as Barnabas tickled slowly .. very slowly up his ribcage. Alias became worked up into a fever pitch of ticklish laughter even before Barnabas reached his underarms.

"On our last trip to the Orient, I picked up brushes used by artists over there. The shopkeeper said they were also used for tickling." Barnabas whispered in Alias's ear. HIs eyes grew wide with anxiety as he saw Barnabas draw out one of the brushes. Alias began shaking his head.. "NO! Barnabas.. NO! P=P=Please! N....!" But it was too late. Barnabas began stroking the brush over Alia's belly form behind. Alias siezed with hysterical laughter atthe brsitles touch.
Barnabas added another brush and began slowly ticklng from AlIas's wrists to each surface of his forearms then down to the elbowsa ndthen to the upper arms. Alias struggled and pulled violently at the ropes, but in the end gave into Barnabs's ticklng tactics.

When Barnabas finally began ticklng Alais's underarms, there was silent laughter coming from an exhausted sea captain. Barnabas noticed that Alias was fully erect, but decied that was another ticklng session. He stopped for a moment to let Alias catch his breath. When he was sure the captan was somewaht recovered, he began ticklng Alias's waitline with the brush and then a turkey feather. Alais's body stretched and arched under Barnabas's expert ticklng.

Barnabas stopped after mercilessly ticklng hie captian into hysterics. He cut him down and whispered in his ear.. "Punishment carried out Sir!"

Barnabas left Alias giggling madly in ticklish after glow and went down to his own cabin, where his own tickler awaited him. She was an Orieintal Tickle Mistress called Mai Ling. She knew how and where Barnabs's most ticklish spots were.

Mai Ling saw that Barnabas was straining to keep his composure. As Barnabas laided down, his body quivering, Mai Ling prepared the cabin for Barnabas's ticklng. She knew him and knew how he kept himself in perfect control while dloing out the punishments and satisfying the captain. She lit insense to help relax him. Then she got out three pieces of rope and laid them down near Barnabas. Mai Ling set out all her feathers and brushes and massage oils, all the while watching Barnabas's reactions.

She went to Barnabas and caressed his upper body from behind and began unbuttoning his shirt, stripping off of him. She felt him relax in her arms. She pulled off his boots and then stripped off his pants and undergarments. Barnabas shivered as he pulled himself up on the bed and prepared to be tied down. As she tied Barnabas's arms, her long , black hair fell onto his bare chest, lightly ticklng him. a soft giggle escaped as she teased him by draggng her hair from his ticklish chest to his belly. He squirmed playfully as the hiar tickled him.

Mai Ling wanted to break Barnabas's control and work him into a ticklish frenzy. after she tied his legs apart, she took two feathers and began to lightly ticle Barnabas's ankles. He bit his lip and wiggled is feet to avoid the feather. Then Mai Ling began ticklng all the surfaces of his lower legs. He bit his lip harder and stretched his legs as far as his binding would allow.

Seeing that he was still holding on to his control, Mai Ling started ticklng his inner thighs, making him jump and start to smile. She began chanting in her oriental language and ticklng all around his thighs. Barnabas began giggling as the feathers swirled his ticklsih skin. His lower body bucked off the bed as he felt feathers ticklng around his manhood. Mai Ling used erotic tickles to break his control. Barnabas began giggling heartily as the feathers darted between his balls and cock.

Mai Ling knew he was ready for a full tickle attack.
She massaged more oil over his body and began ticklng hei ribs wiht her nails. Barnabas's laughter became loud as Mai LIng's nails worked his ribcage over. She moved down to his belly,makn ghim thrash wildly as she tickled and tickled him. She kept this up for about 15 minutes and them began attackignhis underarms/ Barnabas was especially ticklish there and bagan wriggling to escape those nails. Mai Ling could see that he was gettng arroused andbegan a full tickle attack over his manhood. That ws more than Barnabas could stand. His sweaty body bucked and heaved til he gave out and shot off his jizm. He rlaxed and Mai Ling caressed him and then loving ly sponged him clean and untied him to await another punishment aboard the Seahawk!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back