• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Unexpected Gift (M/F, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
All things considered it had not been the best of months, in fact "month from hell" would have been a pretty damn accurate description. My parents had been going through a rough time, with both having to fight to keep their jobs amid a massive reorganisation of the local county council. At the same time my grandfather had been taken ill and had spent more time in the hospital than out. As a result I'd spent every free minute shuttling back and forth between my flat in London and my hometown in Wales, a round trip of 500 miles that in and of itself would have been enough to leave me exhausted. Adding to the problems was my own job, which had gotten ridiculously busy as we'd landed four new clients, which in turn meant I was putting in something like sixty to sixty five hours a week in the office, and maybe another ten working from home.

Needless to say I wasn't in the best of moods, in fact I was rapidly heading into a serious bout of depression. The only bright spot in the whole sorry mess was Nicole. We'd met about a year ago, and she'd moved in with me when my flatmate had decided to go live with her boyfriend two months back. Nicole was, without a shadow of a doubt, the best thing that had ever happened to me, in fact I was still trying to work out what exactly I'd done to end up with her. For a start she was gorgeous, hair so dark it was almost black that fell to the small of her back, a body that caused heads to turn everywhere she went and at five foot eight, the perfect height as far as I was concerned as I'm five ten. It was her face that took my breath away though, when she smiled the rest of the world dimmed, her emerald green eyes capturing my mind and soul in an instant. But in all honesty it wasn't her looks that I considered her best feature. Rather it was her personality, warm and caring, imaginative and totally confident in herself and her actions.

Sadly, and to my shame, I hadn't done as well by her as I should have done. As the grind of the last few weeks built up I'd pulled back from her, not wanting to burden her with my problems and falling back into old habits of dealing on my own. In my defence I'd been so used to living alone for the last nine years or so that that habit was practically engraved on my soul, but that really wasn't an excuse and in my heart I knew it. Every day I could feel her concerns increase, see it in her eyes and her body language, yet somehow I couldn't bring myself to do anything about it and in truth I didn't know exactly what I could, or should, do.

Friday night and I parked the car up outside the flat and took a deep breath. For the first time in the last four weeks I was spending the weekend at home, and the fact that I didn't have a five-hour drive staring me in the face was a real relief. Not that I didn't have things to do of course, in fact the number one priority as far as I was concerned was to do something, anything, to try and patch things up with Nicole. In my mind I had the vague beginnings of a plan, one that started with the single red rose sitting on the passenger seat beside me, the most heartfelt apology I could muster, a good night's sleep and then... well, we'd see how it went.

I slid my key into the front door lock, turned and stepped in to the flat. To my surprise the place was dark, all the ceiling lights were off and the only illumination was a dull flickering coming from the open door to the living room off to my right. Dropping my bag in the hallway, the flower held loosely in my left hand, I turned into the living room and stopped dead, the rose falling to the floor, forgotten.

The room was lit with maybe a dozen candles, their flickering light showing a scene very different from what I'd been expecting. All of the normal electrical equipment was gone, as was the bulk of the furniture. The sofa's had been replaced with a high-backed black leather chair that for some reason had the word 'throne' popping into my head. The walls had been dressed like something from a medieval torture chamber, chains hanging every few feet, all with different restraints on the ends and all of different heights. Several sheet-covered shapes loomed on the edges of the room, the dim light giving them a threatening vibe even without any details being visible. Yet, despite the radical change in the room, it registered only as a peripheral image, my attention was firmly locked on the form kneeling in the centre of the room.

Nicole was naked save a leather collar clasped around her throat and a hair band around her ponytail. Her hair was pulled back tight against her skull and slicked back, her only makeup dark eyeliner and a vibrant purple lipstick that I'd never seen her wear before but that seemed simply perfect. It was in fact those lips that drew my attention, partially because of the sudden overriding need to kiss this vision before me, and partially because of the note she held between them. Not knowing quite what game she was playing, but determined to find out, I crouched in front of her and slipped the note from between her soft lips, letting my fingertips trace their outline as gently as a summer breeze. I felt her shiver at my touch and my mind finally caught up with current events as I realised her body language was almost screaming to be touched, caressed, pleasured. My own hands were shaking with desire and for a moment I considered throwing the note aside and taking her there and then, but with an effort I pushed the impulse away for now and unfolded the crisp white paper.

Dear Jake

I know the last month hasn't been easy for you, and that you're always determined not to put your problems onto others, but I can't just stand back and watch as you fall apart. If you won't come to me, then you don't leave me much choice but to find a way to draw you out of yourself.

So I give you a gift: me. Whatever you desire I will do gladly, all you have to do is direct me. Tell me "Angel, suck my cock." and I'll be on my knees with my mouth open before you can blink. Tell me "Angel, give that stranger a show" and I'll be stripping before you finish talking. Tell me anything and I'll do it, just call me Angel and I'll be yours wherever and whenever you want me.

All my love,
Nicole.

My hands weren't shaking any more, instead they felt like they were on fire. My mind raced, trying to come to terms with what this amazing woman was offering me, and more importantly why. That reason struck home as I re-read the note, the last four words burning into my mind and I felt the walls and barriers I'd built in my mind over so many years come tumbling down. Nicole looked up startled as something damp touched her cheek and I matched her position, bringing my eyes in line with her as I sank to my knees. She reached out a hand and traced the tears that were falling freely down my cheeks, brushing them aside as she stared at me.

Without making any conscious effort I pulled her into my arms, resting my head on her shoulder, burying my face against her hair, all attempts at self-control gone as I sobbed in her embrace. I hadn't cried for ten years, ever since my grandmothers’ funeral and once the barriers fell I couldn't stop. Ten years of emotions hit at once and I felt Nicoles’ arms wrap around me, her hands stroking my shoulders and neck. What I said I don't remember, I was babbling my heart out but through it all she just held me, and eventually I started to come back to my senses. Gradually I realised the back of my shirt was soaked through and I pulled back enough to see the tracks of tears on her face. "Why?" I asked.

"No-one should have to go through life alone." She replied, voice low, heavy and seductive. "You're always taking everyone else's problems on your shoulders, let me take yours on mine. Please?"

I couldn't resist any longer and kissed her, tenderly at first then more urgently as we both felt a passion we'd been neglecting rise again. My hands traced up her cheeks, drying the last remnants of her tears before wrapping around her, fingers tapping rhythmically at a spot an inch or so above the nape of her neck. I felt her shiver in my arms, a low moan escaping her as her skin rubbed against the cotton of my shirt. I reached for my collar, wanting more than anything to feel her flesh against mine. My fingers brushed the button... and froze.

Nicole was panting with desire by now, and her eyes watched my fingers like a hawk as they hovered over that button, a look of confusion washing over her as they drifted away and down until my palm was flat to the floor. The confusion vanished instantly as I pulled the still crisp note from the floor and tucked it into my shirt pocket.

"Angel, did you mean what you wrote?"

"Yes."

"Then I accept this gift in the spirit in which it was given, and offer you my own gift in return."

"What gift?"

"The only gift that could possibly match what you have given me. My love, if you want it."

Nicole stared at me for a moment then dove at me, her body wrapping around mine in an all-consuming embrace. "That's all I've ever wanted." She whispered.

"So there's nothing else you want my Angel?" I asked, shifting slightly to bring my thigh up between hers, the ghost of a smile on my lips. Her eyes closed and she half sighed, half hissed in pleasure.

"Well, maybe there is something else after all." She murmured, grinding against me.

"In that case Angel, let's not waste all your hard work." I replied. "Stand."

She followed my order and I rose beside her, resting my lips next to her ear. "Now Angel, I want you to choose one set of restraints or one device in this room."

"Any one master?"

"Yes, but I suggest you choose something interesting my pet, I would hate to have to punish you so early for boring me."

She turned slowly, her gaze casting about the room and settling on each set of chains and cloth-covered shape in turn. So lost was she in the choice she never noticed me watching her, noting her reaction to each possibility. Her gaze lingered for long moments on a large shape in the far corner before moving to a set of chains halfway along the wall. "That one master." She said, pointing to the chains and I made a mental note to investigate her second choice as soon as possible,

"Very well Angel, walk over and stand underneath the bar." She followed my orders and I glanced upwards, surprised to see the chains attached to a solid-looking pulley which in turn was bolted straight into the ceiling. I reached up and tugged the chain, gently at first then with as much force as I could muster and was relieved to find it solid.

"Strap your right hand into the bar Angel." I said, watching in silent delight as she followed my instructions without a moment of hesitation, securing her wrist to the cuff hanging from the spreader bar and slipping her fingers into the leather loops above before cinching them tight. When she was finished she couldn't so much as wiggle her fingertips, let alone escape.

"Good, now place your left hand in position." She did as she was told and I secured her other hand to the bar, leaving her securely fastened in place, palms facing out from the bar as she twisted and turned, exploring the limits of her bondage. She looked at me, curious as to why I'd left her so much room to move, and was met with a grin as I started to crank on the pulley. The chains moved up and took the bar with them, pulling her arms up and forcing her arms out until she was standing in the shape of a "Y" against the wall.

"Now, before we begin, you may ask one question if you wish Angel."

"Have I pleased you master?" God I almost broke at that, the mix of genuine submission and blatant desire hitting me like a sledgehammer, and underneath it I could still faintly make out her usual independence shining through.

"Yes my love, in fact I believe this is a perfect way to start."

"Start? Start what?"

"Sorry, I said one question, and one question you've had. Now pay attention Angel, I want you to stay silent for as long as you can regardless of what I do to you. I will be timing you and your performance will decide how we proceed. Nod if you understand." Her head nodded back so quickly it was comical and I had to work hard to hide my laughter. I walked over to the opposite wall where she'd set up several cases of whips, crops, handcuffs, and a plethora of other toys. I spotted what I was after, what I’d known would be there and dropped my hand into one of the cases, sliding my target against my palm, keeping it hidden from view as I turned back to face her. I stalked slowly towards my helpless victim, savouring the look of apprehension and desire that had settled upon her.

"Oh, there's one other thing. You are only allowed to cum after the trial is over, do so before you break your silence and you will regret it, do I make myself clear?" Again she nodded in agreement as I took the final step and stood before her, eyes travelling slowly over her naked form from her toes upwards until I captured her gaze with mine. My hands reached out to caress her smooth thighs, travelling up over her hips and stomach, teasing her breasts for a moment then sliding around her sides until my fingers touched over her spine. Slowly I pulled my hands back, palms held flat against her skin as she twisted slowly in her bondage, eyes half closed as she revelled in the sensations firing through her body. My hands travelled down slightly, pausing over her ribs as I savoured the feeling of her, her breath already coming in shorter, almost panting breaths after barely a minute of my touch. It would be easy enough to break her simply by overloading her mind with such simple pleasures, but I had something more devious in mind.

I rolled my fingers and the two small feathers I'd been holding between them dropped perfectly into place between thumb and forefinger almost like guitar picks. I didn't waste any time in revealing this surprise to my unsuspecting Angel as my hands started to fly over her ribs, the stiff feathers digging into her skin as I went, my fingernails trailing and fluttering behind them and adding to the unannounced assault. Her eyes shot open and her mouth opened as her first instinctive reaction to yell or laugh (I couldn't tell which) almost overcame her. At the last moment she remembered and with an effort that sent a shudder through her body clamped her lips together and trapped whatever sound she may have made.

I nodded my approval, gave her a moment to recover her senses then really went to town. Under other circumstances I may have given her at least a short warm up but I was practically humming with desire myself. The feathers flew, dancing first up her ribs, then across her stomach, meeting just above her navel before heading up and out once more, circling her breasts before reaching her armpits.

Angel was practically vibrating before me with the effort of keeping her silence. Her eyes were screwed shut, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps, lips pressed into a tight, thin line as she fought her natural impulse to howl the place down with laughter. From the ends of the spreader bar there came the occasional creak and groan from the leather straps wrapped around her fingers as she tried to clench her fists shut. God she was beautiful, and that I knew was my weakness. If I lingered too long it wouldn't be her that broke but me, and that was definitely not the way I wanted this game to go.

Kneeling down before her I did my best to ignore the tempting sight of her hips and pussy practically at eye level and brought the feathers down to her hips. Slowly, oh so slowly, I traced them back and forth over her hip bone, sliding along her waist, the feathers crossing over each other directly under her navel before gliding out to the opposite hip and starting the return leg of their journey. Five times I travelled that road, taking note as she held her breath every time the feathers crossed, and I wondered if she was afraid they'd travel up to dip into the untouched skin of her navel or hopeful they'd move south.

In fact I did neither, moving one feather to the outside of each thigh and slowly wiggling them down her smooth skin. I tried my best to deliver two very different sensations, moving the left feather back and forth in a criss-cross pattern, always tracing straight lines as it travelled down. Its twin I swirled in rapid circles, spiralling it's way down. Barely an inch above her knees I stopped, trailing both feathers lazily around the bottom of her thighs as I stared up the length of her body.

Continued

Her eyes were wide open now as she stared down at me. Her head was shaking back and forth as her eyes pleaded with me. We both knew full well that there were only two spots on that perfect body that were guaranteed to make her loose control, and unfortunately for her one of them was the back of her right knee. I grinned and shuffled forward until I was practically kneeling underneath her. Keeping the feather on her right leg circling just above that fateful spot I sent the other up the inside of her left thigh, moving as slowly as I could without actually stopping the feather.

That was almost enough to break her, the mounting tension on her right and the steady, torturous increase of the erotic sensations on her left as the feather rose up towards her sopping wet core combining to drive her to the point of insanity. The muscles of her neck and shoulders were tensed, her eyes practically rolling back into her head, her legs trembling with the effort of supporting her own body. She was perfection and I couldn't stand to wait any longer.

With one quick motion I sent the feather down onto her knee and, at the same time, flew the other up to caress her clit. Her entire body seemed to tense at once and for an instant I thought she was going to hang on. Then a sound that was half moan, half howl burst from her lips and she dissolved into hysterics, not knowing which impulse to acknowledge first, the ticklish laughter welling up inside her or the erotic flame that threatened to consume her.

Moving as quickly as I could I got to my feet and tripped the pulley, the chains going slack as the spreader bar fell down to a point about level with her shoulders. I tore the restraints from her fingers and wrists, catching her smoothly in my arms as I lowered her to the ground. Her hands ripped at my belt even as I tore the shirt away from my body. Collapsing on top of her I slid into her core and the groan that escaped her lips sent shivers the length of my body. Holding my weight on my left arm I caressed her with my right, fingers gently swirling over her breasts. The touch was just enough to tickle her and she squirmed under me, and I let that motion build both of us towards our climax. She soon realised what I was up to and brought her own hands up to my hips. Her fingertips danced over my skin and I grinned down at her, holding my own reaction in check and occasionally twitching down and away from her hands, pushing deeper inside her each time.

Even with such a slow build-up though, neither of us could last long, we were both far too turned on for that. After what felt like seconds, but was in reality about ten minutes, my Angel tensed under me and I felt the first spasm shoot through her. She screamed, no words just a sound born of pure pleasure, and that pushed me over the edge.

Afterwards we lay on the floor, each entangled in the other as we grappled with our thoughts. In my mind there was still one question that burned large and I decided I didn't want to wait to find out the answer.

"Nicole?"

"Mmmm?"

"There's something that, well, there's a question I want to ask but I don't quite know how to put it and don't want to offend you?"

"Then just ask my love, you won't offend me I promise."

"I was just wondering... how long will Angel be with us?"

"As long as you wish her to be master." The voice was, well, I'd never heard anything like it, it seemed to bypass everything else and talk directly to my soul, suggesting a universe of possibilities and at that moment I wanted to explore them all.

"Then I suggest we go get some sleep my love, tomorrow's likely to be a long day..."

Dear God, that is a hot, believable, beautiful and fulfilling story. It touched me emotionally, due to stuff in my life now. I *love* the Don't Make a Sound game, especially before she knows the means Jake plans to torture her. Oh, and by the way, don't cum or you'll regret it. Hehe! I love the slow torturous gradual buildup to tickling her crazy and the descriptions used to illustrate her struggle not to make a sound. :devil:

I love that the torturer couldn't hold back when she finally broke, that there was a little tickling *during* the sex, and that he thinks of her pleasure as much as his own during this play, atoning for his aloofness when stressed-out. Letting her pick her own restraints instead of deciding for her... but telling her to pick creatively lest he get bored (and you know THAT means! :D) was a brilliant way to give her control, encourage her creativity (with her dungeon thing, she certainly has no problem there) and then jolt her mental arousal.

Teasing her with the slackness of the restraints and then cranking it up with a grin was a nice detail.

I'm not sure what presenting herself to Jake as his sex slave to draw him out of his depression means psychologically, but they seem to handle it well so far. ;)

"She screamed, no words just a sound born of pure pleasure, and that pushed me over the edge." Yum.

I also love your description of how she is in body, personality, voice the very vision of love and rapture.

I'd love to hear about the long day tomorrow. :D

:) What can I say...just one hell of a story! My favourite settings are in a dungeon where the victim is helpless and has to endure tickle torture on her nude body.

SetaCourse said:
It touched me emotionally, due to stuff in my life now.

Now THAT is possibly the best thing anyone's ever said about anything I've written here, and I thank you. It's great to know people like this stuff, but to know you're starting to hit on an emotional level, well, let's just say it gives hope to the silly little dream I still harbour of actually getting something published one of these days.

Originally posted by SetaCourse
I also love your description of how she is in body, personality, voice the very vision of love and rapture.
I'd love to hear about the long day tomorrow. :D

The scary thing is I didn't make her up, rather it's an amalgamation of two people I know and a bottle of hair dye ;)

As for a follow up, well there's a pretty good chance of this one continuing. This was written in a couple of hours and came out pretty much as it is now, so I haven't built in my usual hooks for a part 2, but I think there's enough to work with. Besides, it's nice to get to write something that isn't trying to be anything more than simple entertainment once in a while.

Thanks both, I'll try to get a part 2 done ASAP.

Steve.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back