• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After another road trip, pressure to arrive at a big decision

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys hit the road for a California road trip, and played 500 ball on the trip. They returned to Paradise for a nine game homestand against the Reds, Expos and Phillies, and a situation developed. Although in the years she had been retired, Naomi had not complained about Mitch playing baseball and his absences, at this point with three children, his absences were becoming increasingly difficult for both Naomi and the children to handle, and arguments began to develop. Naomi and the children wanted their husband and father home, while Mitch still loved playing baseball, and didnt want to have to give it up due to family pressure. Naomi was upset about Mitch's refusal to stop playing., feeling that he didnt want to ever "Grow up". While Mitch, although he loved his wife and children dearly, felt he was being manipulated and even emotionally blackmailed into retirement. Extreme fights with screaming and yelling occured during that homestand, and instead of using the time to spend together as a family and in love, there were brutal fights, with Mitch and Naomi even sleeping in seperate rooms several nights. "Iam so fed up with you, that Iam tempted to refuse to have sex with you , let you tickle me, or do anything to my feet, until you decide to retire and pack this in. Iam tired of having a husband and father who is absent." Naomi said. "Dont threaten me by attempting to use blackmail of sex and pleasure to get what you want. If you piss me off enough, and I really want to, I cant find other female company. I love you, but I dont appreciate being manipulated or blackmailed with threats of withholding sex or pleasure to force me to do something I dont want to do. Iam very upset right now, and I will not be bullied into retiring" Mitch said angrily.
In the meantime, the team wasnt playing great at all, only going 5-4 on the nine game homestand with all the distractions. They gathered for the Saturday night tickle party at the dance club in less than a great mood, with Mitch and Naomi barely speaking to each other. The guest that night was gorgeous actress Kate Bosworth, who had only recently admitted her ticklishness publicly, having admitted being tickle tortured on the set of a movie she had recently finished. Kate was tied hands and feet to the bed in the back room of the club in a bra and panties. At that point, the second baseman Russell began the tickle on Kate's neck with fingers as the giggles started and she began to writhe around: Heheheheheheeheeeehehe! NO! Then, Russell moved down, tickling the beautiful blonde on her underarms, sides and belly as more hysterical squeals erupted from her. Hehehehehehehehehehehee! NO! NO! Working his way down, Russ tickled Kate on her inner thighs, causing her to buck her legs. Then, he got to the soles of Kate's beautiful bare feet. Russell tickled Kate on her bare feet with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush on her soles and over and under her toes. This drove Kate beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, as she squealed with hysterical girlish laughter, begging for mercy. Hehehehhehehehehehheheeehehee! I'm very ticklish! Please no more! I give up! NO! NO! Please NO! Heheheheheheheheheheheheehe! Finally, the tickle ended, and the drained Kate was untied.
In the meantime, Naomi's sudden pressure on Mitch to retire did present a problem. Was she merely having a spell of loneliness, or would it develop into a serious problem that would affect their relationship and their marriage? Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back