• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Continuing trouble, standing ones ground, and seemingly endless arguments

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The team hit the road again for another week and a half long road trip. Naomi and Mitch were barely speaking to each other, and she even refused to let him kiss her goodbye before he left for the trip. The normally laid back and passive Mitch was getting more and more fed up with his wife, feeling she was being a bully to try to force him into giving her her way by retiring. The Good Guys only had another mediocre road trip that week, and then returned home to play New York, Atlanta, and Houston. It was now late May, and the Good Guys were only at 500 and in third place. For Mitch, the situation got worse and worse, as Naomi even tried to pit the older children against him for the purpose of laying a guilt trip on him to manipulate him into retiring. The first night Mitch got home, he climbed into bed, and tried to lie as far away from Naomi as possible, but she kept taunting him by coming on top of him, and pulling down her shirt to flash her bare breasts in his face. "You see these, buddy, until you announce your retirement, this is as close as you'll ever get to them, you miserable fucking prick. Nicole tells me I should take the kids and leave you, hot shot, take them back to Australia, where I can be near her, and you'll never see em, family man of the year" Naomi seethed. "If you want to go live near that troublemaking bitch, fine with me. She's been causing trouble for us from the minute we said I do. Iam very unhappy, Naomi. You wanted to retire, and I didnt want you to, but I gave you your way because I wanted to make you happy. Iam not going to say you have no right to tell me to retire, because I know its hard for you raising three kids when Iam away, but if you gave a fuck about anything except yourself, you would see that Iam only 34, I love the team, and I love the game. I feel I have another few years left in me. A wife should want to see her husband happy. If you loved me, you wouldnt blackmail me into retiring by withholding sex from me. Iam going to set up in a seperate room. If you want to still live together for the kids and see other people, fine, if you want me out, I'll pack my things and find another place to live. I still love you, or, that is I still want to love you, but you are being a totally unfair bitch by trying to put a gun to my head to retire. I know if I give in I will only end up hating you down the road. Think on this very very carefully, because our marriage is at stake." Mitch said, taking a cover, going into the den, and slamming the door.
In the meantime, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand with a win over the Mets. Mitch, who was like a pot ready to boil over inside, luckily took his frustrations out on the opposition on the field, as the team put together a 6 and 3 hot streak, taking two of three from the Mets, Atlanta, and Houston, with Kate Hudson getting two wins on the homestand.
Tensions between Mitch and Naomi continued. The only time they werent sniping at each other was when they had to do something for or with the children, or put them to bed. Naomi didnt attend the tickle parties for the time the team was home, and the couple didnt do much in general beyond looking after their kids. One night, following a day game against Atlanta, the doting parents had put the children to bed, and were standing in the room watching them sleep. "These kids are the most important thing we did right. Watching them makes me know we can work out our problems. Come in the den, Naomi, I want to try and sit down and discuss this like adults without all the fighting." Mitch said. "You have every right to be upset about my absences. I know that raising three kids is hard on you with me gone three months a year. I love you and the kids, and I hate being away from all of you so much. Naomi, I love the game, the team, and the island. I have things I still want to accomplish in my career. Would it be okay with you if we tried to compromise and re evaluated things at the end of this season, and then took it year to year? If you are still so adamant about me retiring in October, we'll discuss it, but I want us both to keep an open mind. I love you, you are the best wife and mother, and the sexiest woman I know. Please meet me halfway on this, and dont put a gun to my head. I want us to try and work through this without having this resentment" Mitch said.
Naomi sighed: "I know I'm probably wrong to try and force you to do this, but Iam so lonely. I just want us all to be together without daddy and husband being away 100 plus nights a year. It's hard physcially, emotionally, and even sexually. I'm embarrassed to admit there are times now I've even taken to pleasuring myself because I miss you so much. I never did that in all the years we've been married, because I just have to get out pent up frustration. I'm dying inside" She said. "You never had to do it because we used to play together, and had sex on the road as well. I can understand being horny. I get it too, but I know its more than just sex, its deep love and companionship thats missing. We just have to make the best of the time we do have together, and see what happens. I suggest we kiss and make up so we can enjoy my time at home,and not snipe at each other all the time. I want you too. There are times I love you so much, and desire you profusely that it just tears me up. Let's stop fighting, and kiss and make up, because not being able to be with you is making me crazy, okay?" Mitch said.
With that, the couple passionately kissed, and began to tear at each others clothes. Before long, they were hot and heavy into it, commencing in intense, loving sex. Mitch couldnt help goosing Naomi's ribs and belly to try and get a squeal out of her, and at first he wasnt sure of the reaction he would get. She was very receptive, and told him so. "You can tickle me. You can do anything you want to me. I'm your wife, thats what I'm here for. We are here to make each other happy, and to make each other laugh." Naomi said. As they kept touching each other, the tickling began as well, with Mitch giving Naomi pokes and jabs in the ribs as the squeals began. Hehehehehehe! You know just where to get me" She squealed. "Obviously, thats what the term wife means. To love her, and to know what gets her going." Mitch said with a smirk. Before long, after thay had sex, Mitch was under the covers at Naomi's feet, kissing and sucking on her toes as more squeals commenced. Hehehehehehe! "I guess you will never leave my feet alone will you?" "Not ever, not as long as we're married and still physically active sexually" He said. Naomi got her licks in as well, tickling Mitch in the ribs and belly as he bucked against her and the howls started from him. : hahahahahahaha! You got me pretty good too, missy, you closet ler you!" Hahahahahaha!
It wasnt known at that point whether this show of affection was just momentary lust, or the beginning of the fence mending. Whatever happened, these two people loved each other truly and deeply, and wanted to work things out. Things seemed better for the team on the field, and for Mitch and Naomi off the field. Would the better times last? Stay tuned.

Mitch

Thank you, windowguy, your positive commments are always appreciated. As usual, stay tuned for further developments.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back