• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends (continued3)

Don Turtelli

(Office building, Ross is sitting on a chair outside an office. A young receptionist approaches him).

RECEPTIONIST; We apologise for the delay sir. Mr.Kedine will be ready as soon as possible.

ROSS; Okay thanks.

(Ross raises his wrist to check his watch as the receptionist walks away).

(END OF SCENE).

(The camera now shows the outside of the apartment block. It is dark outside. Laughter can be heard from within the apartment block).
(Inside the main room of the apartment. Rachel and Monica can be seen tied to chairs, back to back. Yian is pacing around the room. Her two henchwomen are on their hands and knees, one at the bare feet of Rachel, the other at the bare feet of Monica. They are holding white turkey feathers in their hands).

RACHEL; Please, we swear we don't know where they are.

YIAN; According to my tracking device, they are here somewhere in the apartment, so you are lying to me.

MONICA; Rachel might be lying but I swear that I'm not.
(AUDIENCE LAUGHS).

RACHEL; Thank you Monica, that's really helped us.

YIAN; I think that you are both lying to me.
(She looks at her two henchwomen). Continue with the torture.

(The henchwomen begin to tickle the soles of Rachel' and Monica's feet with the feathers. The two of them are instantly laughing hysterically).

RACHEL(In between laughter); Please, I can't stand this, we don't know anything, you've got this wrong.

MONICA(Her eyes shut tight, her head tilted upwards as she laughs and screams); Help me! Someone help!

(Yian walks into the kitchen, searching around the presses and cupboards. The camera remains on the two tickle victims who are by now in ticklish agony).

RACHEL(Her hysterical laughter continuing); Please stop. I'll do anything you want.

MONICA(Struggling to speak between her laughing fits); No more torture, I'm going to faint!

YIAN(Shouting from the kitchen); Aha! Here we go.
(She walks back into the main room holding the vases. The henchwomen stop the tickling). I told you I would find them. You should have talked straight away and saved yourselves the suffering.

RACHEL(Looking at the vases); What the hell are they?

MONICA; Yea, I've certaintly never seen them before.

YIAN; Really? Perhaps one of your friends had them then.

MONICA(Sarcastically); Perhaps.
(AUDIENCE LAUGHS)

(END OF SCENE).

(Later on, Phoebe, Chandler and Joey enter the apartment. All of them look shocked as they see the spectacle of Rachel and Monica tied back to back on chairs, barefooted).

CHANDLER; What the-?

RACHEL(Smiling sarcastically); Bad news for whoever owned the vases. They were stolen!

MONICA; And thanks to them, me and Rachel were put in a very ticklish situation.
(AUDIENCE LAUGHS)

JOEY; My vases?!
(AUDIENCE LAUGHS)

MONICA; Well thank you Joey, your vases really gave us the laugh of our lives.
(AUDIENCE LAUGHS)

CHANDLER(As he is untying the two of them); Well what the hell happened?

PHOEBE(Looking at Rachel and Monica); Don't you want to know how the film went first?
(AUDIENCE LAUGHS)

(THE END).

Hope those who read enjoyed. I hope that it wasn't too inconvenient having the script written over several posts. The reason for that is because I had previously written out a very long story, only for it not to post, so I was taking no chances this time round!
The reason for the script form story was for added realism, and moreso originality.
I hope to have another story up soon, so until then.......

Cute story, I liked it. :D

What you can do, when posting a little at a time, is do it as replies added to your original post. That will keep your story all in one thread.

Very cool. There aren't too many stories about "friends" and this is really good. But.....the tickling is actually kinda short. I mean, its jennifeer aniston :D :devil: ...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back