• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: the older school teacher I tied and tickled

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
In 1991 I met an older, attractive school teacher named Faith at a New Year's Eve singles dance. Making eye contact the first time, the mutual attraction was instant. :smilelove

Faith was very good looking with long straight blonde hair and a beautiful smile. Just a few pounds overweight, she still looked better than 99% of women her age. Faith was maybe 5'2" or 5'3," and since I'm only 5'8," that appealed to me. Faith's age threw me a little, as she looked at least 20 years older. :illogical I never asked how old she was, though.

Most significantly, as we talked that New Year's Eve, I brought up the subject of tickling. Faith smiled broadly and said, "I'm extremely ticklish." :woot:

Nothing happened that night. I was smart enough to play it cool, continuing to mingle with other women. But before the party ended, I made sure to ask Faith if we could exchange phone numbers and she accepted.

A few weeks later Faith called me and I asked her on a date. As I soon learned, calling a guy who had not yet phoned was not the only thing Faith was willing to do.

On our first date, after dinner we went back to Faith's apartment. I tickled her quite a bit as we kissed and held each other on her sofa. Not wanting to rush it, I stopped short of moving the action to her bedroom.

The second time we got together, Faith dropped by my apartment. I showed her my special version of hospitality, undressing her to her panties, tying her to my bed, and tickling everywhere I could reach.
:firedevil Tying her on her back in a diver's position, I tickled Faith's ribs, stomach, underarms and feet. Then I hog-tied her, working her feet some more. After about 30 minutes of tickling Faith, I untied her and we made love.

Interestingly, while Faith laughed and laughed as I tickled her date after date, she never told me to stop. Nor did she ever try to tickle me. Even as she turned red, Faith did not try to get away from my tickling fingers. Sometimes I wonder if Faith faked the ticklishness (or at least acted more ticklish than she really was), as she knew it turned me on. At any rate, because Faith never said no to me, I tickled her -almost always in restraints - more than anyone I've dated in terms of sheer tickle session minutes, even though the affair only lasted five or six weeks.

After half dozen or so dates, I stopped calling Faith. This time, Faith didn't call. :idunno: Then, a month or so after our last date, she sent a note saying she realized our affair was just that - a fling.

Thinking about Faith, I realized even a tickle-intensive relationship can lose its luster. We had a nice time dating and, as I said, no one let me tickle her more than Faith did. But after meeting the challenge of getting Faith, the excitement of seeing her wore off. The dates, tickling, and sex were all great, but we lacked the personal connection (sounds like a dating book) to last.

When a woman leaves a man, it is highly unlikely she will want him back later. Being a man, of course, about a year after our fling I tried to look up Faith again. :wavingguy I found her - through a phone-forwarding number, 2,700 miles away in Nevada (I live in New Jersey). We exchanged a couple of letters, but that was it.

Reminiscing about Faith, I remember how warm she was - one of those women too good to be true. :angel: She will give you anything you want and be so nice about it that you feel guilty. I wonder how she is - and how she looks. Faith meant more to me than just tickling but not enough to work through our age difference. But for a short time I foolishly did not make last longer, Faith was ready, willing, and ticklish, any time I wanted her.

Last edited:
the moral?

never take things for granted. Something never learned never truly done... . ): Life can suck but life can be great.

wow, that's a good story. I'm a big fan of true tales but this one had everything, it should be a movie.

"Faith and Em Es - the Movie"

Tickletorturer, if my true story should be a movie, I hope they cast Susan Sarandon as Faith and, in his big screen debut, Em Es as himself.:D

You're a lucky dude EM. I always love to read your posts.

There is something I'd like you to consider, though. I'd appreciate more detail in your stories. (I'm talking about foot description and any specific details about conversations, actions, etc. you'd care to share.)

Another thing I was wondering, did you get the idea that tickling was a turn-on for her? I've only dated one girl who was turned on by tickling, but I've dated a few ladies that were turned on just by turning me on... do you think she was like that?

You've had some remarkable experiences, and I'd like to visualize them as I read the stories. Stuff like this would help me do that.

I hope I don't sound like I'm nit-picking. I do appreciate your sharing.

To Soleseeker

Mucho gracias for the compliment, Sole Seeker. I guess I neglect details such as what Faith's feet looked like because I did not find them noteworthy in the first place. Plus, my fling with Faith was so long ago, I may not remember as much as something that's recently happened.

I did not get the idea that tickling meant the same thing to Faith that it did to me. She never said anything like, "I like being tickled," and she never tickled me or even asked if I was ticklish.:confused: Maybe I broke the tickling ice for any future ticklers Faith dated.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back