• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fiction about girls from REAL WORLD: SAN DIEGO

pimpster85

TMF Poster
This is a fiction story about the girls from Real World San Diego (part 2 will feature a bit of the guys m/f tickling). I saw a request of this by MEMBER Thriller in the requests forum, so I figured for my first fiction story I will post will be to fulfill somebody’s request. BY THE WAY, thriller wanted a lot of stuff about Jamie, the Korean-American, but I think Cameran is the absolute hottest ever on the real world. So, I will do my best to stifle my lust for Cameran to help this guy out.

It is a Friday for the cast of Real World San Diego. Jamie is the first to wake up, and she sees the bright yellow sunlight splash on to her bed. “What a beautiful sight” she thought to herself. “And what a nice pretty bed, too. Great for shackling.” You see, Jamie had this fetish. She loved bondage. Even though her parents are very traditional and strict, she was still wild and more contemporary than her parents. She had hoped that her experience here on the Real World would show herself her wild side, and she felt it hadn’t yet. She felt like an outcast to their clique of Brad, Robin, Cameran, and Randy. She then remembered she wasn’t alone. She had Frankie and Jacquez to basically keep her company. She knew that the clique didn’t want to be any sort of a clique, and make others feel left out, but it was just in their nature. Just like she felt it was in her nature to break away from her parents and become more modern. And she felt her love of bondage was a key to that. She often had fantasies. Not the kind most people would think-like tying down Brad or Randy. Another key element was that she also felt a very special connection to other girls. And she had never met a girl like Cameran before. When she saw Cameran, and got to know her, she immediately wanted to have her. That was her moment in her life that she found out she was bisexual. She looked at Cameran’s soft tan, silky-smooth, sexy skin, at her petite size, yet she still had such a beautiful, bubbly personality. Jamie wanted her BADLY. She thought about it every day when she woke up, every night when she went to bed. She even tried jacking off to Cameran, and while it worked in getting her a big O, it just wasn’t the same at all without the real thing. She did not want to let her sensuality invade Cameran’s privacy or life. She did not want to be ruthless, carrying small Cameran to her bed, and shackling her. But she was so drawn to Cameran that it almost made her cringe and cry cuz she just couldn’t have her. She often wondered if Cameran was secretly like her, with her bubbly personality. But then she remembered how innocent Cameran really is. She thought that there was no way Cameran could be bisexual. But she wanted Cameran like she never wanted anybody else.
She lay awake that night, contemplating how she really could get the real thing, instead of just jacking off to the thought of Cameran being tied down. She then remembered what Cameran had told them this morning. Cameran was almost late for work, cuz they all couldn’t wake her. She said “I am a very heavy sleeper. You’ll practically have to throw a bucket of water on my face. Not even a few small splashes would help.” Jamie then decided to throw caution to the wind. She though “if only I could tie her down while she is fast asleep, without the others waking up, I could get pictures, and jack off to what was basically the real deal.” Little did she know she would get her chance.
It was a bright Saturday for the cast. Jamie sat on the couch, just staring out into the sun. Then she realized what was going on. Brad, Randy, Robin, and Frankie were wanting to go to the bars that day. Jacques needed to get some homework done, and Cameran said she didn’t feel so well, and was probably going to just stay home for some rest. Jamie smiled an evil grin, because she realized that Jacques working meant he was unknownst to the whole rest of the world. And the girls and guys bedrooms are far apart. She realized her fantasy would come true tonight.
She lay awake for a while that night. She wanted to make sure Cameran was FAST asleep. She then decided to get her supplies ready. She had the handcuffs, rope, blindfold. She was looking feverishly for her camera. She thought “The one thing that I do not have to hide to my roommates of all these supplies, and I cannot find IT.” She then thought “Maybe I will not be able to do this fantasy after all. If I have no camera, how could I really jack off many times after this?” So, this fantasy for all of us has ended.

Come on now, did you really think I was going to be asinine enough to cut out the good part of my story and keep it only for me to know. YES??!!! Fine, you won’t get to see it.

JUST JOKING-I’ll continue with the story-I am too nice of a guy.

Jamie finally found her camera-she had nudged it waaaay under the bed when she was getting the rope. She thought “allright. Now it is time to do this.”
She peered into Cameran’s room. It was pitch black. Jamie was afraid Cameran was still awake and would spot her. Jamie decided she would go back into the living room. She had to think up excuses as to why she would be in Cameran’s room. She remembered Robin saying that if any of the girls ever needed lotion, they could get it off her dresser. So, Jamie had the excuse, and finally decided to open the door wide open. She peered over Cameran’s sexy body. She smelled like peaches-her lotion. Jamie almost couldn’t handle herself. She just wanted to jump on Cameran and start kissing her. She wished she would have brought her dildo from back home. Then she tried to regain composure. She knew she couldn’t let her heart take over her mind. She decided to first tap Cameran’s foot. She tapped it, and it did nothing. She thought “well, she must be fast asleep.” She took Cameran’s arms, held them above her head, and let them flop down. Nothing still. No waking up or anything. Jamie took the handcuffs. She placed the fur side on Cameran’s wrists. She then cuffed them to Cameran’s bedpost. Cameran was so petite that she could barely reach the bedposts. Jamie was about to explode with sexual enthusiasm. She then decided that since Cameran’s arms were immobilized, she should do the blindfold. She even picked Cameran’s head up, without any kind of a waking notion from Cameran!!!! “She must be the heaviest sleeper in the world to still be sleeping after this,” thought Jamie. She got the blindfold neatly around Cameran’s eyes. She then decided to really go far and rope Cameran’s feet together. She even moved Cameran’s legs, and she still didn’t wake. “I wonder what she’s dreaming about,” thought Jamie, “it must be a good dream.” She then reached for the camera. As her hair dripped down onto Cameran’s feet, she noticed a twitch. “Oh no,” she thought, “she must be waking.” When she realized she accidentally tickled Cameran’s foot, and she twitched cuz of it, it turned her on to see such a sexy, innocent petite lady all helpless and defenseless. She was about to burst. The tickling thought really turned her on. That is when she realized it was not bondage, but more dominating the other person. And she knew tickling was extremely sexy to her. She took a picture. She knew she would jack off to that one for months, maybe even years, to cum. She saw Cameran’s defined soft belly. She looked at Cameran’s armpits-defined with muscle, but still soft and silky-smooth to the touch. She looked at the foot, really long foot for such a petite girl, with many wrinkles, but each one of them in a perfect place. And very ticklish she hoped. She decided to wiggle them with her finger. Cameran’s whole body twitched. Jamie was close to the breaking point. She lightly scratched Cameran’s picture perfect stomach. She took her index and middle finger from the soft underbelly to just above the belly button. Cameran’s whole body shook, and she seemed to have a smile on her face. Jamie knew Cameran had to be really ticklish. She finally could not contain her anxiety any longer. She started ruthlessly attacking Cameran’s feet. Cameran actually started laughing in her sleep!!! She was extremely ticklish in order for that to happen. Jamie Took turns on the right, then left, then the toes of one, while the other is tickled on the heel. She finally gave one good thrashing all up and down the feet. Cameran let out a big yelp, and then she actually awoke!!!! “WHAT is going on here?!!” she yelled. “Who is doing this?!!” Jamie was scared shitless. She didn’t know whether to just leave then, or to run in acting like she would help Cameran or what. But then she had a thought-she realized Cameran was still blindfolded, and with being blindfolded and really dark, there was no way Cameran could ever tell who it was. So, as long as she didn’t say a peep, she could tickle the hell out of Cameran!!!! She wanted to get those armpits so badly she could taste it. She jumped on the bed, put her left knee over Cameran’s right side, and right knee over Cameran’s left side. She was kind of straddling Cameran without touching her. She dug in to Cameran’s luscious armpits. Cameran made a yelping sound upon the mere touch.

“NO, PLEASE DEAR GOD, DO NOT DIG IN TO MY ARMPITS!!! I AM SO EXTREMELY TICKLISH!!! WHOEVER THIS IS, BE KIND AND STOP!!! Is this Brad? Stop it whoever it is!!!!”

Jamie teased Cameran, poking one armpit, then the other, making Cameran’s whole body jerk from one side to the other (as much as she could restrained). “THIS IS SO SEXY” thought Jamie. “I AM SO TURNED ON!!!”
Jamie then finally committed full force to tickling Cameran’s armpits. She took both hands to both of Cameran’s armpits at the same time. Cameran lurched her whole body forward.
“MY GOD PLEASE NO!!! Gwugh ha ha ha”
She last all her ability to speak by having both being tickled at the same time. Cameran was so abominally ticklish all she could do was laugh.
“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!”
She was completely restrained, and totally helpless and defenseless to Jamie’s onslaught. She was bucking up and down, about to break the bed because of it.
Jamie slowed down a bit.
“HEH HEH HEH. Plea-A HA HA NO!!-Please stop!!! OH MY god I am so DEFENSELESS!!”
With that, Jamie stopped.
“THANK THE LORD!!!”
Jamie stroked her hands down to Cameran’s bare midriff. Cameran was speechless she thought “no, please dear god, not the belly or sides, no no no no no, am too extremely ticklish, and this person is taking advantage of it!”
Jamie took her index fingers to the muscle separation between the obliques and the abs. She lightly scratched. Cameran did a Narin-like “EEP” (for those of you that like MTP), and her whole body bucked, and then she shook feverishly anticipating the onslaught to cum. “Oh please, just tickle me and get it over with,” she thought. Jamie saw this, and she decided to wait for just a bit, to make Cameran go crazy with anticipation. Jamie lightly scratched with her right index finger down the middle of Cameran’s belly-right between the separation of the abs.
“A jeez, Heh Heh Heh, HA!!
Cameran let out that big HA when Jamie got to her belly button. Jamie started pretending her hands were spiders, and she did spider crawling all up and down Cameran’s abs.
“YEE-heh heh heh heeeeeh!!!
Jamie finally got to the muscle separation between the lats, obliques, and just under rib cage (on the sides). She did a kind of little tickle pinching at that spot for a while.
“Nooo-A HA HA HA!! Kee-heh heh heh heh, A HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Jamie paused. Cameran said “When will this ever stop!!!” Jamie continued. “Please sto-A HA HA HA HEH HEH HEH HEEEH HA HA HAAAAAAAAA HEH HEH HEH”
She was squirming and thrashing all over the place, but was completely tied down and helpless, and defenseless to this hugely major onslaught of tickling. She could do nothing at all about it, other than having to laugh (cuz she was so monstrously ticklish) and hoping and praying the tickler would stop.
“Kee-heh heh heh HA HA HA!!! Kee-kee-kee-heh heh heh”
She did a sort of a weird giggle, pronouncing a k before her heh heh’s. Jamie was about to get wet over that cute sort of giggle. She continued at Cameran’s sides for several more minutes.
“KEE-HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HA HA HA HA HA, cum on-NAH HA HA HA HA, plea-A HA, plea-A HA, PLEASE STO-A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!! Ka-HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!” She gasps for breath, then “KWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! HEH HEH HA HA HEH HEH HA HA HEH HA HEH HA AAAAAA!!!”
Jamie finally decided to stop the relentless assault on Cameran’s sides. She now thought about Cameran’s feet. How sexy and wrinkly they were, yet silky soft.
She got up off of Cameran’s bed.
“O THANK GOD YOU ARE DONE. NOW WHO THE HECK IS THIS?!!”
Then Cameran felt a soft scratch on her foot, and she couldn’t contain her giggle.
“Kee-heh heh heh heh heh.”
Jamie did circles around Cameran’s soft sole. Cameran kept on doing that sexy giggle Jamie loved. Jamie continued the soft circles for about 5 whole minutes. Cameran could do nothing but giggle that “kee-heh heh” giggle. Jamie then suddenly started to ruthlessly scratch all up and down her sole.
“KA-HA HA HA HA, kee-heh heh heh!!”
Jamie kept this up for about 5 minutes. She then decided to try out the inside of Cameran’s thighs. She started pinching and caressing them rapidly. Cameran could not take the insanity anymore, and she passed out from the tickling. Jamie noticed this, and decided she got a lucky break. She could take off the restraints without Cameran knowing it was Jamie. After doing this, she went to the bedroom with her Polaroid’s and actually was able to jack off to them to give her TWO big O’s!!! It was one of the best nights of Jamie’s life.

LOOK FOR THE 2nd PART TO THIS TALE,
CAMERAN'S REVENGE
What the rest of the cast do with tickling
How ticklish Jamie herself really is

In this case, I think people will agree the sequels will be better than the first!!!!

I went to high school with Frankie, she HATES to be tickled. :(

What is ur point (no offense)

ShiningIce said:
I went to high school with Frankie, she HATES to be tickled. :(
So, does that mean you want me to have Frankie tickled in one of my parts, or do you just not care and jsut wanted to add that fact?

Just wondering

Pimpster!

Thank you... AWESOME STORY MAN!

Cant wait for pt 2 when Jamie gets it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back