• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Almost Munch time again! Check your calendar for Tuesday, February 3rd...

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
All righty, kids, it's coming up on that time again... who's up for a little socialization with their fellow local ticklephiles? We always have a blast. And with the decent weather ahead, people are gonna be more amenable to the impending Gatherings, so why not come on out and meet the Gang? Just a matter of time before things change gears around here, so why wait? Get the nerve-wracking first time out of the way, so when we start getting together for play, everybody knows everybody. Just makes sense. What have ya got to lose? You come out, you have a snack or meal, you meet some cool people who UNDERSTAND... what's not to dig? Don't be bashful... we don't bite (very hard). You'll be glad ya did! Lots of new faces showing to the latest Munches we've had, but I know there's a bunch of ya still waiting in the wings. These are your perfect opportunity to get a sample of what you've been missing. Those of you already on the West Coast Gatherings List will be hearing about this soon, but those of you that aren't, write to [email protected] and ask to be added to the mailing list. That way, you'll always know when there's an event happening in your area.

Most regrets in life are the things you WISH you'd done, but didn't. Come on out. It'll be fun. Time and place To Be Announced, both here & via the WCG mailing list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Munch

Okay Dan, what godforsaken corner of Sacramento are you going to drag us to *this* time?? ;)

~QHearts

Hee! Methinks her Highness is vexed, verily!

If I didn't think that a bunch of people would take me seriously, I'd joke that we're holding it at YOUR place, ya brat! :p Remind me to tickle you for being so cheeky! :tickle: What, the last one wasn't close enough? ;) Seriously, it was my intention to get a feel for how many were interested in attending before I picked a place, but there IS this nice BBQ joint Terry and I have been to a couple times just off the Richard's exit off I-5... but nothing's decided yet. Stay tuned!

ALLLLLLLLLLL righty, then!

I not only wanted it to be super-easy to find for those who are coming a long way, but I was in the mood for some good B-B-Q! So, here we go~~

It's at the Memphis Bar-B-Q Co

455 Bercut Drive, Sacramento, CA 95814

This one's a cinch to find. It's right off the I-5 Freeway, and you take the Richards Blvd. exit, going east. Bercut Drive is the first left you'll come to, and the restaraunt is on the right side, impossible to miss. As usual, I'll be telling the hosts/hostesses to send anyone who asks for the TMF TABLE our way. We had several no-shows last time, and we spent a couple hours wondering if they'd gotten lost, misdirected, or just didn't bother to come. But, as usual, we had a good time. Come on out!

Ah yes, and before I forget (again), I've had it brought to my attention that I've neglected to mention what TIME we're meeting! D'oh! My bad! Brain fart! As a rule, we always shoot for starting around 6:30 in the evening, but if you're a little late, don't panic. People straggle in late all the time, sometimes even the guy organizing the Munch in the first place! :rolleyes: So yeah, I'll be seein' youz guyz tomorrow night, see? Else I'll be playin' yaz a tune on my violin, here!

Last edited:
And, as usual....

...a grand time was had by all! :D The majority of those who said they'd be coming actually showed up, despite nightmare rush hour traffic made worse by a friggin' King's game at ARCO Arena that I had no clue about AND a 25-car pile-up somewhere nearby on the freeway! Yikes! I sincerely hope that none of them was any of our no-shows! We were blessed with an amazingly patient and amusing waitress, too, who put up with our spillage (sorry Steve, but you KNEW you hadn't heard the last of this, right?) and bawdy comments ("No nudity, no sex.") like a champ. Those who didn't or couldn't make it, you were missed. Maybe next month, though! That's my philosophy! There's ALWAYS the next one! Plus, we discussed the probability of doing an actual Gathering in the not-too-distant future, which of course will be posted here long before it happens, to see who's ready to come out and play!

Man, it was on the 3rd?!

I was in the area.... damn... sorry I missed it...again....

Never fear, sir. Just come to the next one. They seem to have returned to monthly timings, so you've March to plan. First Tuesday of the month has been the target for the last two.

Heck, someone might actually steer Danimal to the food of their choice. It's early enough, that's for sure!

dvnc

Munch or Gathering...

I'd love to attend sometime...
The trick is getting to the munch or gathering from Fairbanks, as it's a bit of a hike. I'm a newbie at this, and look forward to meeting other like-minded souls, whenever it happens!

You're more than welcome, WorldPilot

If you ever find yourself in flying down into the Northern California area, give us a holler. As a rule, we generally try to have at least one Munch a month, but we've been known to have them more often, given an excuse! Munches are great social arenas to meet the people in the community. And yeah, while that IS a bit of a jaunt for you, people have been known to come not only for miles around, but from other States, even other Countries (!) for Gatherings. So it wouldn't be unusual at all to have an Alaskan import to an event. Hope you can make it someday!

LOL!

OMG I just now read this...Danimal, you are too, too funny!!! --notice I tipped the waitress more than anyone else just for the embarassment factor???

XOXO

"We were blessed with an amazingly patient and amusing waitress, too, who put up with our spillage (sorry Steve, but you KNEW you hadn't heard the last of this, right?) and bawdy comments ("No nudity, no sex.") like a champ."

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back