• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One on One (UPN series)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
I put on the tv to tape America's Next Top Model....you know just in case. The videotape is IN the machine. I'm just turning the tv on to get ready. I walk out of the room for a second and when I come in, on the TV is a really cute girl being tutored by a guy who attacks her sides and ribs, then her dad walks in and throws the kid out. I didn't have the sound on so I didn't hear the laughter but it looked great.

Of course, the tape wasn't running.

The actress' name is Kyla Pratt...she's 18 years old. Here's a link I just found with her picture....and wouldn't you know it, it's a sole shot!!!! Here 'tis:.
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-2275

Did anyone else catch this?

Re: I got it

dajerx said:
I must be blessed.

Go dajerx fett, Earth's most feared tickling bounty hunter. Hehehe.

Nice to see you around again nontkl :D

YES, DAJERX!!!

Hey, did you get my email? (don't bother answering, I'll go check mine now).

Re: I got it

In other news, Kevin Garnett made a basket in an NBA game.

Do you have some sort of sixth sense for this stuff dude? :D

Six Sense? "I see ticklish people..."

Really, man, it comes down to taping, taping, and more taping. I taped that show, All of US (got a cute scene of Elise Neal getting her foot rubbed and kissed on there as well.....she was tickled on the show a few weeks back actually), and America's Top Model. I got really lucky tonight; these scenes and another with Vanessa Bell Calloway are the first I have gotten in about 2 weeks. I have a system, somewhat, and it works out pretty well for me. I have been taping tv shows for stuff like this for a loooong time. And of course, there's the luck aspect.

I have requested a few times that those of us that still tape daily for scenes (please tell me Im not the only nerd in here who tapes shows every day ;)) could possibly make a list of tips or guidelines for people to follow. We could all add to it, and make it a sticky for newbies. The more people taping, the less stuff is missed. The Kate Bosworth interview is a great example. One person alerted, and now about 10 of us have it.

Just so you know Dajerx, I'm back taping the dating shows at midnight (here in NY, it's Blind Date, Extreme Dating, Fifth Wheel, and then a choice of another Extreme Dating or Elimidate.), I've also been taping the Average Joe Hawaii and America's Top Model (though I missed the first episode of both). I'm doing my part!

Dajerx, what was the title of the episode of the All of Us when Elise got tickled on it?

Nontkl, what was the name of that episode of One on One where the tickling happened? thanx guys

I have no idea what the name of the episode was. Like I said, I was just walking past the TV.

Well, its seems on UPN the rerun stuff a lot, so I'll watch it every week until it pops up again. Good stuff, though:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back