• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Professor (Revised) Chapter One (F/F)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
All right, here's Chapter One.

:jester:

THE LAUGHING PROFESSOR
(Revised by T.T. Gore)

Chapter One
Extra Credit for Robbie and Darlene

***​

With an angry flip of the wrist, Professor Margaret Stanley tossed the fall semester grade report into the trashcan. Two of her students had flunked Advanced Composition. The professor’s pale lips twitched. As the best writing teacher at Unknown University, she considered failing grades in her classes to be a humiliating slap in the face.

It was all the fault of Dagmar Frost, the Dean of Liberal Arts and Sciences, who had recently called Margaret in for a conference. In icy tones, the Dean had all but demanded that Margaret award failing grades these particular students. “A divisive influence on campus,” the Dean had called them. And though Margaret tended to agree with the Dean on that score, she resented having academic decisions forced on her by a mere administrator.

Resettling her horn-rimmed glasses on her nose, Margaret punched the intercom button. “Louise,” she said testily, “I want you to schedule Misses Dixon and Perry for an appointment with me at five this afternoon. They’re in the second section of my Advanced Composition class.”

“Certainly, Professor Stanley,” the department secretary replied. Margaret thanked her and stood up.

Her low-heeled flats made a swishing sound as she paced back and forth across the office. Margaret was tall and shapely, with dark brown hair pulled back into a severe bun. Her face was devoid of makeup, and a gray blouse and nondescript black slacks did little to add to her allure. She might have been taken at first glance for a frigid spinster in training, but in fact Margaret Stanley had just passed her thirty-fifth birthday and possessed the body and beauty of a Penthouse Pet. Her hair, unbound, was long, thick and lustrous; her face was strong-featured with a sensuous mouth; and she had a stunningly curvaceous figure. At five feet seven inches in her bare feet, Margaret was a woman with a lot of potential.

And appearances were deceptive in another way as well. It wasn't as if Margaret lacked the desires of a healthy, mature woman. In fact, she possessed—or was possessed by—an unusually passionate and lustful nature. But all this lay concealed behind a cold exterior and a fierce commitment to professional achievement.

She’d been raised in the world of academia—her father had, in fact, been President of Unknown University. Her upbringing might have been considered severe by some, but her education was the best that money could buy. She may not have learned much about life and love in general, but to Margaret that was hardly a consideration She had learned from Daddy that nothing counted as much as professional success. And if she needed reminding of that truth, all she had to do was sit behind the large oak desk in her office, a desk that had once belonged to her formidable father.

It was this very drive to succeed, and to have her students succeed as well, that stoked the frustration she was feeling now.

Margaret wondered if a threat of expulsion might bring her two wayward students to heel. Her continuous stream of threats and extra work assignments had certainly failed to do the trick. It was worth a try, she decided. Anything to thwart the damned Dean!

But Margaret was kidding herself. What really motivated her was the subconscious jealousy and envy she felt for Robbie Dixon and Darlene Perry.

They were strikingly beautiful young women—the former a shapely blonde of the type native to southern California, the latter an exceptionally curvaceous redhead. And their lifestyle matched their looks. The pair paraded around campus in tight, revealing clothes, blatantly advertising their charms, and they made no secret of their promiscuous escapades. Needless to say, classes and textbooks stood low on their list of priorities. They were indeed, as the Dean had said, a divisive influence.

“A good SPANKING is what those two little tramps really need,” Margaret muttered, scarcely conscious of the flush of pleasure that the idea inspired. “Well, they’ll change their tune once I'm done with them.”

She was absolutely certain that a stern manner and a firm hand would bring Robbie Dixon and Darlene Perry to heel…

***​

“Well, that's it!” Darlene moaned as she slammed the dorm room door. “A summons to Stanley’s office at five can only mean one thing. She's gonna flunk us—and then we’re out of here on our asses!”

More furious with herself than with the university, the curvaceous redhead sank dejectedly onto her bed.

“Oh, I wouldn't worry about it,” Robbie answered with a sly smile.

“How can you just sit there and calmly accept the fact that we’ll have to explain to our parents—who, may I remind you are financing our education—that we've been canned?” Darlene groaned. “I KNEW that meeting she had with the Dean was about us!”

With the grace of a hunting cat, Robbie unfolded her legs from her chair and crossed the room to sit on the bed beside her roommate.

“I'm sure that we can get the Iron Maiden to reconsider the failing grades she’s given us,” the shapely blonde said. “And if we don’t flunk Advanced Comp, they can’t expel us!”

“True. But how can you be so sure that Stanley will changer her mind?”

“Ah, well, as you know, I have my sources.” Robbie giggled. “And just the other day, a little birdie whispered something into my shell-like ear. It turns out that the Iron Maiden has a slight, ummm, chink in her armor. Did you know that she went to college here?”

“Really?” Darlene smiled. “Tell me more.”

“All right,” Robbie whispered. “Here’s what I found out…

As Darlene listened, her smile acquired an edge that might, if she’d seen it, have made Margaret Stanley tremble…

***​

“Come in!” Margaret called in response to the knock on her office door. The meeting hadn’t even begun yet, and she was irritated. It was ten past five, the building was already deserted, and the little brats were late.

When Robbie and Darlene entered, she pointed to the two chairs that faced her desk. Nonchalantly, the girls crossed the room and sat down. They didn’t look at all frightened or intimidated, which fact only increased Margaret’s irritation.

Her hazel eyes narrowed disapprovingly as she appraised first one student then the other. Skirts so short you can see practically EVERYTHING and their breasts are almost POPPING out of those tight blouses! Margaret exclaimed to herself. Someone certainly should SPANK the little tarts!

"I suppose you know why you're here,” she began.

"No, not really," Robbie answered in a voice dripping with artificial sweetness. There was an openly insolent smirk pasted across her face.

“Yes, please DO tell us.” Darlene added with a giggle.

Margaret's blood boiled at such blatant arrogance. How these two could continue to defy authority when faced with expulsion was totally beyond her comprehension.

“You’re here because you’re FAILING!” she snapped, unable to contain her anger. "And if you don’t show some REMORSE for your POOR PERFORMANCE I’ll have you expelled so fast that your empty little heads will SPIN!”

But her outburst failed to faze them. Robbie turned to grin smugly at her friend, then favored Margaret with an amused look. “Oh, Professor, I don't think so," she began. “In fact, I’ll just bet that we really passed your silly old class. You just made a teensy little mistake, that’s all!”

The girl’s words—and her tone—brought Margaret to her feet. She stepped around the desk.

“There is nothing—I repeat, NOTHING—that could convince me to change your grades and keep you in this institution!” she yelled. “You are both disgraceful little TARTS!”

Robbie stood and stepped forward, bringing herself face to face with the furious professor. Momentarily taken aback by the shapely blonde’s advance, Margaret took a step back.

“I wouldn't be too sure about that, Margaret,” Robbie said, pronouncing the woman's first name with blatant disrespect as she continued to move towards her.

Flustered and disoriented, Margaret felt behind her with both hands, found the edge of her desk, and scuttled back behind it. The Dean had been right about one thing—these two constituted a very bad influence. Fearing a physical attack, she kept her eyes locked on Robbie.

“Now…now, that's quite enough young lady…” Margaret stammered. “I want you out of here.” She tried to speak calmly yet firmly. It didn’t work: Robbie kept coming. And with all her attention focused on the shapely blonde, the professor was unaware that Darlene had circled the desk and was sneaking up behind her.

“Oh, no, we're not going anywhere,” Robbie spat. “Not until you sit down and correct our grades. I think we both deserve A’s at the very least.”

“How DARE you?!" Margaret gasped. She raised a hand as if to slap some respect into the girl. That was her mistake. Like a striking snake, Robbie’s arms shot forward, driving her long fingernails into the professor’s sides.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Margaret squealed reflexively. She jumped back as if she'd been electrocuted—right into Darlene’s grasp. Sharp nails dug into her ribs.

“HIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” Margaret squealed again. Like a frightened bird, her head swiveled quickly from girl to as she tried to back herself into a defensible corner. The girls’ unexpected attack had sent a bolt of terror through her body. No one had ever dared to touch her in such an intimate matter…well, hardly anyone…

“Awww, did that tickle ?” Robbie crooned. “Is poor Margaret just a bit ticklish?”

The brunette’s eyes widened with dawning horror. In fact, she was unbearably ticklish. It was a weakness she’d carefully concealed since her own student years. But she’d never considered the possibility that her ticklishness could be used as a weapon against her by mere students, and she denied the possibility now.

“No! Most certainly not!” Margaret lied. “Now, if you two will just leave now, we’ll, ah, we’ll just forget this ever happened…”

But the girls weren’t buying it. Moving quickly, they each grabbed one of Margaret's wrists, pushed the frightened brunette back into the corner, twirled her around and bound her hands behind her back with one of several lengths of old pantyhose that Robbie had brought along. Then they went to work on their victim’s unprotected sides

“EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Margaret squealed. “EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Darlene sang. “Who likes to be TICKLED?”

"HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Margaret shrieked. “STOP!! STOP IT!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

The brunette squirmed from side to side in a frantic attempt to avoid her students’ attack, prancing like a drunken ballerina. Uncontrollable, tummy-wrenching squeals and giggles exploded from her lips. Her glasses tilted on her nose and wisps of chestnut-brown hair began to escape the tight bun at the back of her head. Trapped in the corner with her arms bound behind her back, Margaret was helpless. She was laughing so hard that she couldn't even summon up the breath to beg for MERCY—!

Robbie and Darlene smiled coldly as they dug their sharp fingernails into the brunette’s ribs. Now they had this haughty bitch right where they wanted her! As they continued to tickle her ribcage, the randy roomies plucked and pulled at their victim’s blouse, popping buttons open one by one. Not only did they plan to tickle Margaret into submission—they intended to complete her humiliation by stripping her stark naked in her own office!

The roomies were amused to discover that their prim victim wore a lacy black front-fastening bra—and intrigued to note that her breasts were large and firm. They bounced and jiggled prettily as the curvaceous redhead probed the brunette’s navel with a sharp fingernail, while the shapely blonde continued to rake her ribs.

Margaret’s legs gave out and she slumped to the carpet, still screeching with hysterical laughter. "EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!" she howled. “HELP!! STOP!! MERCY!! MERCEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! NO MORE-HORE-HOOOOOORE!!! OH GAAAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! I’M GONNA DIE-HIIII-HIIII!!”

She rolled back and forth on the carpet in a futile attempt to escape the torture, Her glasses fell to the floor; her long dark hair spilled loose about her shoulders. But her struggles were futile. The randy roomies dragged her out of the corner and put her on her back. Robbie knelt, straddling the brunette’s hips, and reached down to release the clasp of her bra.

“Mmmm, they look kind of ticklish.” The shapely blonde whispered. “Let’s just see if they are…”

Meanwhile Darlene wrapped an arm around Margaret’s ankles and removed her shoes to expose a pair of wriggling bare feet.

Now it so happened that Margaret had always pampered her feet, soothing them with special lotions and creams, and never going barefoot outside the house. As a result, the curvaceous redhead found herself admiring delicate arches, silk-smooth soles, and cute toes with nails painted coral red. She licked her lips, then stroked the sole of the brunette’s right foot with a single fingernail…

Margaret screamed and squealed with redoubled energy as her ticklish tits and ticklish feet were attacked at the same time. Her face turned bright pink, tears streamed from her eyes, and a delicate sweat covered her skin. After a few minutes of nonstop ticklish torment, she was to weak to struggle, and her laughter faded to a gasping wheeze.

When the randy roomies realized that their victim was now completely defenseless, they released her wrists long enough to strip Margaret of her blouse, bra, slacks and panties. Then they pulled her arms behind her back and secured them again.

“Ready to go again?” Robbie asked with a gloating smile. “Hey, Darlene, you want to play with her boobs for awhile?”

“Sure!”

“Excellent, because I want a taste of those sexy feet…”

The girls put Margaret on her back again, but this time Darlene straddled the professor’s hips while Robbie knelt at her feet. “I think I’m gonna tie her ankles together,” she said. “Mmmm, these toes look yummy…”

Margaret yelped as Robbie bent to suck her TOES—and she squealed when the girl's TONGUE began to explore the tender spaces BETWEEN her toes—and meanwhile, Darlene’s practiced FINGERS were teasing and tweaking her ultra-sensitive NIPPLES—!

The buxom brunette trembled violently in the throes of these exquisite torments. From her squirming feet, jolts of pleasurable hilarity shot up the backs of her long legs. From the stiff nipples of her ripe breasts, thrill after thrill of pure delight raced down to her belly. The randy roomies had succeeded in turning their cold, efficient professor into a naked, wanton nymph who lay giggling and helpless, completely at their mercy!

When Robbie was sure that they’d they tickled all the fight out of their victim, she signaled to Darlene. They untied Margaret's wrists, then dragged her limp body over to the desk and hauled her up onto its polished top. Shoving papers and file folders off to the floor, they put the gasping brunette on her back. Using more of those handy lengths of pantyhose, they secured her in place, spread-eagle style.

“She’s got a hot body,” Darlene observed as she wrapped pantyhose around a trim ankle.

“Mmm-hmmm,” Robbie agreed, allowing her hand to linger on a firm thigh. “Well, who says you can’t mix business and pleasure?”

The roomies exchanged a knowing smile.

But further fun had to wait until Margaret was no longer gasping for breath. Then Robbie grabbed the brunette’s chin between thumb and finger, turned her head, and smiled down into her glazed eyes. “So have you changed your mind, Margaret?” she inquired with an evil chuckle. "When we leave here, will you fix our grades?”

Margaret was slowly coming to her senses. She felt extremely weak and there was a strange tingling sensation between her legs. As her vision cleared and the shapely blonde’s gloating face came into focus, the brunette experienced a perversely erotic thrill at being naked, helpless and completely at the mercy of these beautiful young women. Still, the thought of more tickling filler her with terror…or did it? She knew she should give in so as to escape more torture, but instead Margaret slowly shook her head.

Robbie nodded as if this was an answer she’d both expected and welcomed. “I guess we haven't quite learned our lesson, have we ?” The shapely blonde’s eyes sparkled. “That’s all right—Darlene and I know what you like…”

The roomies took up their positions on either side of the desk. Avidly, they studied their naked victim, noting the slight sheen of sweat on her heaving breasts, the trembling of her arms and legs—and best of all, the fearful expression on her face.

Robbie nodded, and they began.

"HIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” Margaret squealed as sharp, probing nails dug into her exposed ribcage. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

The brunette’s back arched—every muscle in her body tensed—the hairs on her arms stood up and quivered! She writhed and wiggled and trembled! She screamed and wept! She begged for mercy! But nothing helped! The randy roomies simply licked their lips and went right on with their excruciating ministrations—!

After several minutes of nonstop tickling, Darlene noticed the buxom brunette’s erect nipples. “I think Margaret’s enjoying this just a bit too much, Robbie,” she said. “Maybe she’ll be more cooperative if we tickle her somewhere else."

The truth was that as the domination of Professor Margaret Stanley progressed, the curvaceous redhead was becoming aroused. There was something so sexy about this buxom brunette’s hysterical, uncontrollable laughter and her frantic struggles…

She leaned across the desk to whisper a suggestion in her roommate’s ear. Robbie—who seemed equally aroused—nodded enthusiastically.

Margaret had just blinked the tears from her eyes when she saw the curvaceous redhead standing at the end of the desk, gazing down at her vulnerable bare feet. There was a wicked gleam in the girl’s blue eyes as she flexed her long fingers, then danced her fingernails up and down the brunette’s soft soles and pretty toes.

“OH NOT MY FEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEET!!!” Margaret begged. “GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!! NO MOOOORE-HORE-HOOORE!!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!! YOU’RE KILLING-HILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!

Margaret shrieked and sobbed as Darlene tormented her arches and the balls of her feet. And she HOWLED when Robbie’s fingernails trailed teasingly down her heaving belly!

“Maybe I should tickle our uncooperative professor a little lower,” the shapely blonde suggested with a lewd wink.

“Good idea,” Darlene replied. “And I’ll just keep tickling and tickling and tickling her poor little feet…”

Robbie's fingers slipped down to probe through Margaret’s damp, curly mound, then plunged deeper to tease the incredibly sensitive pleasure button concealed there…

The brunette’s expression changed abruptly from a grimace of anguished laughter to an expression of wide-eyed delight. Despite the unbearable foot tickling, a series of tingling spasms shot through her loins. Margaret’s nipples were super-hard now, and almost unbearably sensitive. She found herself longing to have them touched…

Had she been in her right senses, the brunette would certainly have been appalled at this evidence of her physical and emotional weakness. To be dominated in this way by two of her own students was humiliating, disgusting—and so DELICIOUSLY exciting! Despite herself, Margaret was thoroughly aroused—and trembling on the brink of an uncontrollable ORGASM—!

The roomies seemed to sense this. They exchanged a look, then Darlene leaned down to suck the brunette’s squirming toes, while Robbie’s free hand found one of those stiff nipples and squeezed it ever so gently

And that was too much for Margaret!

The orgasm struck with the intensity of a lightning bolt! Every muscle in the brunette’s body tensed with pleasure—her toes curled—her eyes rolled up in their sockets! She gasped and grunted as wave after wave of unutterable ECSTASY engulfed her! Then, with a final scream of pleasure, she arched her back, wiggled her hips, and collapsed into unconsciousness!

Robbie and Darlene used this opportunity to untie their victim, move her to the couch, and arrange her in a number of compromising positions. With her smartphone Robbie photographed each embarrassing pose. Having taken care of their insurance policy, the roomies tied the brunette’s hands behind her back again and sat her up on the couch.

When Margaret returned to consciousness, she found seated herself between her grinning ticklers.

“So are you going to change our grades?” Robbie inquired. She cupped the brunette’s ample breast and tickled the nipple with a fingernail.

“We asked you nicely, didn’t we?” Darlene cooed, stroking Margaret’s thigh.

The brunette giggled and shivered in response to this teasing. She was past caring about anything except the orgasmic afterglow that the randy roomies were stoking with their whispered words and soft touches. And she realized that after the pleasure they’d given her, she could deny them nothing. Margaret moaned…and nodded.

“That's better!” Robbie said brightly. She rewarded the brunette with a firm tweak of the nipple and a wet kiss on the lips, while Darlene expressed her approval by licking Margaret’s ear.

“Oh, and in case you’re tempted to change your mind later, I'm sure that Dean Frost would be VERY interested in the pictures we took.” Robbie held up the camera and grinned. “So you see, Margaret, we have you right where we want you!”

“And if you misbehave in any way,” Darlene added, “we might just have to come back and punish you again…”

Smiling wickedly, the roomies untied their exhausted victim’s wrists and left the office.

It was a long time before Margaret stirred from the leather couch. She still felt far too weak for any sort of physical effort. It was much more pleasant to lie there naked with the sweat cooling on her body, reliving the details of her ordeal, and (as she refused to admit to herself) longing for another such punishment at the hands of the randy roomies. She wondered how the little brats had discovered her shameful secret. Jennifer Collins, she thought, it had to have been that bitch Jennifer!

But did it really matter? At the moment, Margaret found it difficult to care.

There was one thing for certain, though: Robbie and Darlene had earned enough extra credit to boost their grades in Advanced Composition to A+…

(To Be Continued!)​

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, ttgore! This story is a classic, and I am very intersted to see your revised version. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back