• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first post--ffffm/m

Dimo142002

hello everyone, i am new here and this is my first post. This happened about four days ago, my friend and I had just got back from work and my girlfriend and her 3 friends were over watching TV. We sat next to everyone and all started talking when my girlfriend slightly tickled my foot which is my most ticklish spot. her friends just said..awwww ticklish? before I could answer my friend, the betrayer, grabbed my arms and held them over my head. Now he is a big guy, 6'3,240lbs., I'm 6'1, 220lbs. The girls then attacked my ribs and feet, It was pure torture. this lasted about 15 minutes. Afterwards I was a mess, I am really ticklish, I don't know many guys who are as ticklish but I guess we are out there. Well, thanks for listening and hope you enjoy the story.

nice experience- lucky guy, lol! i know a lot of guys who are ticklish :) i love situations like that- random gang ups...probably because it's the only time a girl really gets to tickle a guy w/o actually having to tie them up (since guys are usually a lot stronger) thanks for sharing!

~clair

great story!! We NEED more guys like you out there!! thanks!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back