• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Professor (Revised) Chapter Two (F/F)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Moving right along…

:jester:

THE LAUGHING PROFESSOR
(Revised by T.T. Gore)

Chapter Two
The Secret History of Maggie Stanley

***​

Robbie and Darlene were still chuckling with evil glee as they returned to the room they shared at Theta House.

“I still don't understand how you knew that the Iron Maiden is so damned ticklish!” the curvaceous redhead exclaimed.

“Remember the inside information I told you about?” Robbie flopped down on her bed. “Well, I heard about it right after they opened up the new sports center. You know that new masseuse they hired for the women's locker room?”

Darlene nodded. She was still a bit confused about her sexual responses to the kinky counseling session with Margaret Stanley, but she was intrigued enough to want to learn more.

“Well, I had just finished my shower and was behind the row of lockers next to the table she uses,” Robbie continued. “I heard her start up a conversation and what happened next you won't believe…”

***​

Jennifer Collins pulled tightly on the sheet covering her massage table, making sure that every single wrinkle disappeared from its surface. She knew from experience that even a single wrinkle could leave an uncomfortable mark on the client. Jennifer took pride in her work.

She was a petite, attractive, green-eyed redhead with wide shoulders and runner’s legs. As a professional masseuse for five years now, working mostly out of her home, she’d never expected to be sought out and hired by a major school like Unknown University. But really, it wasn’t so surprising. After all, Jennifer was an alumna, and her professional reputation was stellar. “The best hands in the business,” they said. And it was true. Even chiropractors envied what she could do to the human body…

Jennifer was just finishing her preparations when she heard the door open. She turned and, after a moment, recognized the new arrival.

“Maggie! Maggie Stanley! It is you, isn’t it?” Jennifer smiled. “Golly, I haven't seen you since the Sorority Wars of '89!”

Professor Margaret Stanley stood by the door. She was wrapped in a large white towel, she had her hands clasped to her bosom, and she was nervously rubbing the top of one foot with the toes of the other. Her hair was done up in the usual severe bun and she was wearing her horn-rimmed glasses.

“Well just don't stand there!” Jennifer gushed. “Come on in!” When Margaret hesitated, she shook her head. “Oh, don't be scared. What happened in college is all behind us now. And look at you! Why, you’re absolutely gorgeous, Maggie!”

Margaret blushed at this unexpected complement, but she still didn’t move. So Jennifer had to walk over, take her by the hand, and cajole her onto the massage table.

“Now just relax,” the petite redhead said. “I may not have been much of a student when we went to school together, but today I'm the best in the business. Your body is safe in my hands.”

Margaret relaxed a little on the table, stretching her long legs and sighing.

“You were never the sporty type, Maggie.” Jennifer gave the prone professor’s towel-draped body a covert, appreciative glance. “So what brings you down here?”

"My, uh, dean recommended it" Margaret stammered in embarrassment, sitting up. “I've been having these recurring headaches and she thought they might be due to stress. She said a good massage would help me to relax.”

“Well, she’s certainly right about that!” Jennifer exclaimed. “Now just lie back down and let me work you over.”

But Margaret still hesitated. Her modesty and shyness—not to mention some long-buried memories involving Jennifer—prevented her from relaxing. So the petite redhead took charge.

“First let’s get rid of these,” she said, snatching Margaret's glasses from her face. “And I wouldn’t be surprised if part of your headache problem has to do with the atrocious way you bind your hair.” Her deft fingers loosened the bun in an instant, allowing the professor's long brown tresses to fall free around her shoulders.

“There now, doesn't that feel better already?" Jennifer chirped.

The brunette nodded in shy agreement.

“Well I see you're still the modest type,” Jennifer said with a chuckle as Margaret clutched at the towel in order to avoid exposing more bare skin. “Don't worry, hon, I've seen more naked female bodies than you could imagine, so one more won’t matter.” She skillfully turned Margaret on the table, placing her face down, then loosened the towel. “And besides,” she added, “I've seen you naked before—remember?”

Margaret did remember and she blushed with embarrassment.

Jennifer kept up this line of chatter as she went to work on her the professor’s shoulders, kneading the flesh and working the tight muscles into flaccid relaxation. Despite her embarrassment and fear, Margaret soon relaxed into a state of semi-conscious euphoria. The tension seemed to drain from her body as Jennifer's hands did their soothing work.

Slowly, the petite redhead worked her way down her former classmate’s back, sliding the towel a little lower as she went. By the time Margaret was genuinely relaxed, she was also quite naked. Jennifer paused for a moment to admire the absolute perfection of the professor's body. Lesbian tendencies were no disadvantage to a masseuse, after all…

But when Jennifer's fingers went to work on Margaret's lower back, the professor began to giggle quietly. Each stroke elicited more stifled hilarity until finally Margaret was giggling openly like a little schoolgirl.

“Mmmm, still so very ticklish, I see!” Jennifer remarked with a chuckle.

Margaret raised her head to protest as the embarrassing memories flooded back, but Jennifer firmly pushed her back down on the table.

“Now don't worry,” she said. “I'm not going to tickle-torture you, Maggie, I’m just going to relax you. And if it does tickle a little bit, you won’t mind, will you? We’re all alone, so if you should happen to laugh a little, no one will hear…”

Margaret was feeling much more relaxed now and besides, she hadn't had a good laugh in a long time. No one would know about this little session except Jennifer, she told herself, and Jennifer already knew how ticklish she was. The brunette couldn’t quite admit to herself that her desire to be tickled still had strong sexual overtones. All she knew at the moment was that she wanted to lie back and submit.

So for the next twenty minutes, Jennifer massaged every inch of the brunette's body—and for every one of those twenty minutes, Margaret giggled and squirmed under her former classmate's tickling fingers…

But giggles turned into full-blown belly laughs when Jennifer started massaging the professor’s feet. Even the lightest touch upon her bare soles sent jolts of hilarious titillation shooting up Margaret's quivering legs. She almost ended the session at that point, but something kept her on the table, submissive to the horrible, delicious sensations that were slowly driving her mad…

Jennifer worked on the brunette’s bare feet for ten minutes, leaving Margaret out of breath and weak as a kitten. Then she leaned over and bestowed a soft kiss on the professor’s cheek.

“It's been great seeing you again, Maggie.” The petite redhead licked her lips. “I just love clients who truly appreciate my expertise. And as you know, there’s lots more I can do for you. So please don’t be a stranger, hon…”

***​

“So after seeing that, I figured she had to be absolutely super-ticklish!” Robbie grinned. “And I had a feeling that someday that information would come in handy…”

Darlene laughed. “You are really a piece of work! But what was the deal with what the masseuse said about the Iron Maiden being as ticklish as ever?”

"Oh, that! Well, I didn't get the full story until later, after first home game. Jennifer the masseuse was down at the Huddle and I could see she'd had a few too many beers. She was sitting by herself, so I decided to join her and see what I could find out.” Robbie stretched on the bed. “I started by saying I'd heard that her and Professor Stanley had gone to Unknown together back in the Eighties. Well, that was all it took.”

“Really?”

“Darlene, she told me a story you wouldn’t believe—well, I guess you’d probably believe it now, ha-ha. See, there was this huge rivalry then between Theta Chi and Lambda Chi. It started over one of Theta's girls stealing a guy away from one of Lambda's girls. Well, Jennifer was a Theta and Professor Stanley was a Lambda. You know—the bimbos versus the brainiacs, just like now. The Thetas were hot to find out where the Lambdas’ cabin was. This was their lame secret meeting place, the place where the hot parties were supposed to happen, get it? Theta wanted to trash the place and teach Lambda a lesson. So anyway, Jennifer went snooping around Lambda House one day when everyone was supposed to be gone…”

***​

Jennifer had managed to pry the lock off the basement doors. She swung them open, slipped inside, closed the doors behind her and switched on her flashlight. It took only a moment to reassured herself that the basement was unoccupied…except perhaps for a few mice.

Jennifer thought that there must be some old bills or receipts packed in boxes and stored in the basement—and one of them might have the address of that damned cabin on it. And sure enough, there were plenty of stacked boxes, discarded furniture, ancient lawn tools and general rubbish. She had to climb over some splintery crates and an old fold-up rollaway bed to get to the boxes. The stupid bed creaked and loudly when she put her weight on it.

"Who’s down there?” The question echoed into the basement. Jennifer started and dropped her flashlight. The lens shattered and it went dark.

“Shit!” Jennifer muttered. Hoping to find a place to hide, she scurried behind a stack of boxes and knelt there, holding her breath. If the Lambdas found her down here, she'd be in deep trouble. Their favorite punishment was to steal the offender's clothes and leave her naked in the middle of the football field.

Jennifer waited fearfully, hoping against hope that whoever had called would just go away. No such luck. Cautious footsteps tap-tapped down the old wooden stairs. Peering out through a narrow gap between two boxes, she could see only she could see white tennis shoes, white ankle socks and bare, shapely calves at the foot of the basement stairs…

Maggie saw the broken flashlight as soon as she reached the foot of the stairs, and it took her about two seconds to conclude that the intruder was hiding behind the big pile of boxes. She figured that it had to be a Theta slut, snooping around while all the Lambda girls was supposed to be gone. Maggie would have been absent herself, except that she felt it her duty to study for midterms rather than spend a wild weekend at the secret cabin. So the snoop had miscalculated.

She stood on an old crate to get a better view. “All right!” she yelled. “Whoever you are, come out of there! I'm not fooling! Either you come out or I call Campus Security!”

Jennifer wasn't about to surrender to this Lambda nerd. All she had to do, she figured, was keep quiet. When the cow left to call Security, she could simply slip back out the way she'd come and no one would be the wiser.

And it might have worked out that way, but for the stupid little mouse that chose that moment to scamper across Jennifer's legs. Involuntarily, she screeched and backed against the wall. Several boxes fell, revealing her location. That’s it, she thought. I’m screwed!

But Maggie had been as startled by the scream as Jennifer had been by the mouse. She lost her balance on the crate and fell forward onto the fold-up bed. It may have been old, but it still worked. Maggie fell across the center hinge and it promptly closed with a clank as the top retaining bar dropped firmly into place.

Maggie found herself helplessly sandwiched between the two halves of the mattress. The brunette struggled and writhed but remained trapped, with her feet protruding from one side and her head from the other.

"Help!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. “HELP! Get me OUT of here!!”

Jennifer didn’t realize what had happened until Maggie started cried for help. Then she heaved a sigh of relief and prepared to make good her escape before anyone else showed up. She was almost to the door when occurred to her that it still might be possible to learn the location of the Lambdas’ secret cabin. Maybe this twerp was the only Lambda in the house.

So Jennifer sat and waited. Maggie continued to yell for help, but no one answered. After ten minutes of this, Jennifer emerged from her hiding place to see just who the bed had trapped. She was delighted to find that it was Maggie Stanley, the daughter of the President of Unknown University—and quite possibly the most insufferable little stuck-up bitch on campus!

With an evil smile, Jennifer knelt by Maggie’s head. “What's the matter?” she inquired. “Got yourself stuck?”

"YES!" Maggie yelled furiously. Then, realizing that she needed help to get out, the brunette changed her tone. “I mean yes, this stupid thing just closed up on me and I can't get it open. Look, if you’ll just PLEASE just get me out I won't say a WORD about your being here!”

Sill smiling, Jennifer shook her head. "No, I don’t think so. But here’s a deal for you. You tell me where the Lambda cabin is located and I'll get you out of there.”

Maggie wasn't about to make a deal with some Theta bimbo, and she especially wasn’t about to give away the location of the Lambda cabin. That was one of her sorority’s most closely guarded secrets.

“Who the HELL do you think you are?" she yelled. “First you break in here like a damned THIEF, and now you want me to tell you about our cabin? I don't THINK so!”

“I didn't really think you'd see it my way,” Jennifer replied. “Not right off the bat, anyway. Well, just give me a shout if you change your mind.”

With that the petite redhead got to her feet and walked away.

"Hey! Maggie screamed. “Where are you GOING?!” No response. Was the bitch going leave her trapped here in the basement until her sisters returned from their weekend party?!

Then Maggie felt a tugging at the laces of her tennis shoes.

“What are you DOING?!” she screamed.

Though the brunette couldn’t see her, Jennifer was kneeling at the other end of the bed. She was humming contentedly to herself as she plucked at the laces.

“STOP that!” Maggie screamed. “Let me OUT!”

"Just tell me where the cabin is, hon." Jennifer replied playfully. “Then I'll turn you loose.”

Maggie told herself that she simply would not allow herself to be bullied by a Theta slut. There was always a chance, after all, that someone might come to her rescue.

Meanwhile, Jennifer had drawn the laces from Maggie's shoes. Now, with one finger, she pulled left shoe off and watched in satisfaction as it dropped to the floor. “Oops! You lost a shoe,” she teased.

“Cut that OUT!!” Maggie screamed. “You can't DO that—!”

“Sure I can, hon. See?” The brunette’s other shoe fell to the floor. Her feet, still clad in white ankle socks, wiggled and danced.

Ignoring Maggie's vehement protests, Jennifer gently removed first one sock and then the other. “Mmmm, what do we have here?" she whispered, drinking in the sight of her prisoner’s beautiful bare feet.

Maggie squirmed with fear as she felt her socks being pulled from her feet. She didn’t know what Jennifer intended to do, but she had a horrible suspicion that her greatest weakness was about to be exploited by this sadistic bitch. Desperately, she tried pleading for mercy.

"Please, please, PLEASE just let me GO!” the trapped brunette whined. “I swear to GOD I’ll never tell ANYONE you were here!”

“Hey, it’s a deal—as long as you tell me what I want to know,” Jennifer teased. “So where’s the cabin, Maggie? Tell me now or tell me later…”

Maggie wiggled her feet and writhed her body in a frantic, futile attempt to break free of the infernal bed. But it was hopeless. She was trapped like a rat.

“You know what?” Jennifer cooed in her teasing fashion. “I think these soft bare feet of yours are just the slightest bit ticklish. How much do you want to bet?”

At this Maggie yelped with terror. The truth was that her feet were unbearably ticklish! And the thought that Jennifer would resort to tickle-torture to learn the whereabouts of the cabin made the brunette’s blood run cold! She was so filled with fear that she would have babbled the location of the cabin right then!

But she never got the chance.

With a gleam in her eye both wicked and sensuous, the petite redhead slowly drew her long, sharp fingernails down Maggie's naked, defenseless soles!

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” the brunette howled. “STOP!! OH STOP!!! OH IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

Maggie’s feet writhed and wiggled in response to Jennifer's tortuous tickling fingers. She literally screamed with laughter as the petite redhead stroked her sensitive arches and the tender spaces between her toes. Jolt after jolt of intense ticklish sensation shot up her long legs. Her body trembled violently in the grip of the old bed.

After a few minutes of nonstop laughter, Jennifer figured that the silly cow was probably ready to spill her guts. And indeed by this point Maggie would have told her tormentress anything she wanted to know. The tickling had quickly broken her resistance and stripped her of all self-respect. But for Jennifer, the location of the cabin was no longer the most important item on the agenda. That information, she knew, was hers whenever she decided to demand it. But over the course of the semester Jennifer had developed something of a crush on this cold but desirable brunette. She’d always been attracted to other girls, and Maggie was exactly her type. Now, the petite redhead realized, she had a golden opportunity to act out certain wee-hours masturbation fantasies in which darling Maggie had so often played the starring role…

So Jennifer continued to tickle Maggie's feet until the brunette was literally gasping and sobbing with involuntary hilarity. Unable to catch her breath, she soon lacked sufficient oxygen for screaming. Her laughter faded to a frantic but feeble wheeze. Her vision turned gray and fuzzy at the edges. Then mercifully, she passed out.

That was what Jennifer had been waiting for, and she wasted no time. Working quickly, the petite redhead released the bed’s retaining bar, unfolded it and snapped the locking pins into place to prevent the thing from folding up again. The unconscious brunette was sprawled across the mattress. Jennifer rolled her onto to her back and stripped her of her shorts, tee shirt and underwear. There was some old clothesline on the floor nearby—just what Jennifer needed. With one length of the line she bound Maggie’s wrists together, then stretched the girl’s arms back over her head and secured her wrists to the bed frame. Another length of line went around each well-turned ankle. Jennifer secured these to the corners of the frame, spreading her victim’s long legs for the fun and games to come. Then, after a moment’s consideration, she stripped down to her own scanty black panties…

Maggie awoke to find the bare-breasted redhead kneeling over her with a lewd smile plastered across her face. Squealing with fright, she tried to roll off the bed—and discovered that she couldn’t! The Theta bitch had tied her up! And worst of all, she was stark NAKED—!

“What are you DOING?!” Maggie whimpered. “I’ll tell! I swear I’ll—UUUUUMMMMPH!!

Jennifer had put a hand over her helpless victim’s mouth. “You’ll tell when I give you permission to tell,” she said. “Is that clear?” The wide-eyed brunette nodded. “Good! So just hold that thought for now, hon. And remember, if you’re disobedient, I’ll punish you more.” She grinned wickedly and patted Maggie’s cheek. “But if you’re a good girl for me, I just might cut you some slack.”

The petite redhead’s hand moved from Maggie’s mouth to her left breast. The brunette shivered and tensed. “Hmmm, are your big tits all TICKLISH, hon?” Jennifer snickered. “I just bet they are!”

Maggie shook her head, but her nipples were stiff and erect.

“See? They want to be tickled.” From behind her back, Jennifer produced an artist’s paintbrush. “Check it out, hon. I found this on one of those boxes. It’s genuine sable. Nothing but the best for a sweetie-pie like you!”

Maggie stared with horror at the brush. It was flat, about a half-inch wide, and the bristles looked stiff. With an evil smile, Jennifer leaned forward…

The first kiss of the brush across her nipples made Maggie twitch and giggle. Jennifer licked her lips lustily, relishing the brunette’s reaction, and went to work with a will.

"HIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!" Maggie shrieked.

With each pass of the brush, the brunette's reaction intensified. Soon she was writhing madly, laughing like crazy and gasping for breath. Yet despite the terror that gripped her mind and the unbearable tickling torment that convulsed her body, a sensuous tension was building in her belly and loins. In some far corner of her distracted mind, Maggie was disgusted by this erotic response to the petite redhead’s ministrations. But mostly she was hoping desperately that the torture would continue…

As for Jennifer, she too was thoroughly aroused, and she’d been resisting the urge to plunge a hand into her panties for quite some time. But when she looked into Maggie’s glazed eyes, the redhead's resistance crumbled. The brush fell from her fingers. She leaned forward, supporting herself with one arm, to take the brunette’s right breast into her mouth. Her free hand slipped between her thighs, then stole into her panties. She stroked herself…gently at first, then insistently…

It didn’t take long. Jennifer moaned, wiggled her hips and threw back her head as the first delirious spasm of an incredibly powerful orgasm rushed through her body! Eyes squeezed shut, mouth wide open, muscles trembling with tension, the petite redhead gasped and grunted as wave after wave of unutterable ECSTASY engulfed her! And when it was finally over she simply collapsed onto the bound body of her victim. Maggie didn’t seem to mind that—at least not after Jennifer took the brunette’s rigid nipple into her mouth again…

Eventually Jennifer pushed herself up to kneel once more between Maggie’s wide-open legs. “Well!” she said rather breathlessly. “Wasn’t that fun? Gee whiz, though, sweetie, we can’t forget about your needs—can we?” She placed her hands on Maggie’s ribcage and flexed her fingers. “Are you ticklish here, darling?”

The petite redhead dug into Maggie’s ribs with sharp nails, and the brunette’s response was gratifyingly immediate.

“HIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” she screeched. “NOT THERE-HARE-HAAAAAARE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! DON’T TICK-HICK-HICKLE MEEEEE-HEE-HEE-THERE-HARE-HARE-HAAAAAARE!!!!!!”

“Okay!” Jennifer agreed. “Then how about HERE—?!”

And her fingers darted up to Maggie’s armpits!

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Maggie howled. “OH NO!! OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

Maggie began to fear that she might actually go CRAZY! As jolt after jolt of anguished hilarity contracted the muscles of her trim tummy and squeezed aching belly laughs from her dry throat, an ever-increasing sense of hysteria gripped her mind. Yet despite it all—the helplessness, the shame, the humiliation, the utter exhaustion of her body—she could feel herself becoming more and more aroused as the petite redhead’s nails raked her armpits and ribs!

Jennifer could see that the brunette was beginning to enjoy herself. “Oooo,” she breathed. “Does my sweetie-pie want to cum? Does darling Maggie want to cum her silly little brains out, hmmm?”

“YES!!” Maggie screamed. “YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! OH YES!! OH MAKE MEEEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-CUM-HUM-UMMMM-HUM-HUM-HUUUUM!!!”

“But you didn’t say PLEASE!” Jennifer shook her head in mock disapproval. “So I guess I’ll just have to tickle you MORE! Tickle, tickle, tickle, sweetie-pie! Tickle, tickle, TICKLE—!”

“PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” the brunette shrieked.

“Please what, hon?” The petite redhead was tickling the tops of Maggie’s breasts. “You mean you want to cum? Or would you rather just be tickled and tickled and tickled until you’re tickled to bits…?

After many minutes of this sadistic torture, Jennifer finally gave Maggie what she wanted. Grinning, she slipped one hand between her victim’s quivering thighs. Slowly, with the lightest of touches, she teased the curly brown hairs covering Maggie’s moist mound. The brunette moaned and gyrated her hips as one questing finger found her engorged lust button.

Then, with her other hand, Jennifer began tickling Maggie’s tense belly!

A high-pitched squeal exploded from the brunette’s parched lips. She writhed in her bonds as one finger stroked her hot button while five more danced on her tummy. And when a sharp fingernail began probing her belly button, she shrieked. Between the hideous tickling sensation produced by one finger and the glorious sensation produced by another finger, Maggie thought she might DIE—!

Then the wonderful moment arrived! Maggie's belly tensed—her toes curled—her loins tightened and released in a powerful spasm of orgasmic delight! “MMMM-MMMM-MMMMMMMMPH!!!” she grunted as her loins exploded with intense animal pleasure. “UGH-UGH-UGH-UGH-UUUUUUUUGH!!!”

Again and again, the brunette was convulsed by fierce spasms of pure ecstasy! And finally, when her spent body could stand no more, Maggie swooned. She spiraled down into a dark oblivion, still tingling with the memory of the most intense physical pleasure she had ever known…

Jennifer climbed off the bed and got dressed. She wasn’t really ready to bring this encounter to an end, but it was getting late and she certainly didn’t want to be caught in such a compromising position.

Maggie woke up in a few minutes and, as expected, she instantly revealed the location of the Lambas’ cabin. Jennifer didn’t even have to threaten further tickle torture. She suspected, in fact, that it wouldn’t actually be much of a threat to the brunette now that she’d been broken in. But she knew what would work as a threat. The petite redhead made her voice stern as she delivered her parting words.

“If one word about this leaks out, sweetie-pie—I’ll never punish you again. And you like my punishments—don’t you, Maggie?”

“Oh yes!” the brunette breathed. “I want you to punish me again…soon…”

“Real soon, sweetie-pie. I promise.” Jennifer smiled and knelt to bestow a soft kiss on her new tickle slave’s flushed cheek. “Now let’s get you untied.”

It was, as the saying goes, the beginning of a beautiful friendship…

***​

“So we don’t have to worry about the Iron Maiden,” Robbie concluded with a giggle. “Now that we know her little secret, she won’t cause any more problems for us.”

“Sounds to me like we should call her Hot Pants from now on, though,” Darlene answered with a sly wink.

“Mmmm, you have a point.” Robbie licked her lips. “In fact, it might not be a bad idea to, ahem, meet with her again. Once a month, maybe.”

The mere THOUGHT of that loosened the muscles in Darlene’s thighs! She said, “I think you’re right.”

“Just to make sure that Margaret stays docile and submissive.” Robbie smiled. “Sounds to me like a fun way to earn extra credit…”

There followed a moment of tense silence as the randy roomies exchanged a sultry look. Then Darlene stood up.

“I’ve always wanted to do it with you,” she confessed in a throaty whisper.

“And I’ve always wanted to do it with you.” Robbie answered as she wiggled out of her panties. “Your bed or mine, darling…?”

Half an hour later, Darlene kissed Robbie on the lips and said, “You know, speaking of Hot Pants, I just had a neat idea…”

(To Be Continued!)​

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back