• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Any Of You Authors Take Requests?

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
I have wanted to ask this for a while now, but was unsure if I should.

I do not consider myself to be much of a writer, so I cannot see myself writing this.

The story I have in my mind involves:

MMMMM/f

An abduction, so this would be totally non-consensual.

Tickling used to force the female ticklee to do things she would not consent to do, sexually with the 5 men.

This is strictly fantasy.

Any takers? It would be really neat to have several variations from different authors.

Thanks in advanced.

I do sometimes, but this one's not my style. I suggest you get in touch with Haltickling, he specializes in erotic stories. If you don't have his email addy, ask the mods to pass a message along to him.

But why not write the story yourself? It's a lot of fun, and highly addictive. We all had to start sometime. Don't worry if the final product has some rough edges - the next one will be better.

Strelnikov

Yes, plenty of authors take requests but sexually and 5 men, defintedly not our style, ugh. But Strelnikov is right! WE were totally crap our first time and with the possible exception of Ovda and tummy, everyone has written a forgettable story. Everyone hated our first but loved our Evangelion Story! So got for it!

Strelnikov said:
But why not write the story yourself? It's a lot of fun, and highly addictive. We all had to start sometime. Don't worry if the final product has some rough edges - the next one will be better.

Strelnikov

Strel,
I have told the story in my mind over and over, but when it comes to putting it into print, I end up staring at a blank screen. I just cannot get my thoughts in order. My mind races. :(

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back