• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Tale Request! (Jessica Alba)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
JESSICA ALBA

Starring in

A Pouch Full Of Tickles
(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

Jessica Alba and her husband Michael were dining at a very ritzy Italian restaurant on the Sunset Strip one night; it was a week away from their one-year anniversary together. They both sat opposite each other at a small, intimate table for two. Michael was looking intently at the menu while the drop-dead gorgeous Jessica sipped her diet soda, eyeing her man with a puckish smile on her face.
“So what did you get me?” Jessica asked out of the blue, sexily using her tongue to play with her straw.
“What do you mean?” Michael replied, never taking his eyes off his menu.
“You know what I’m talking about,” she insisted, “What did you get me for our anniversary?”
Michael looked up at Jessica with an I’m not falling for that one smile on his face and said, “Now Jess, if I told you that, it wouldn’t be much of a surprise, would it? You’re taking all the fun out of it.”
“Aw come on, baby, just give me a little hint,” Jessica whined.
“No. You’ll just have to wait.”
“Is it a sexy new outfit?”
“No.”
“Oh! Is it a high-definition big screen TV?”
“No.”
“Oooh, I bet it‘s a brand new car.”
Michael chuckled at Jessica’s comical persistence and said, “No. You’ll just have to wait, Jessica. But I promise you it will be something very special.”
Jessica moaned in disappointment, but decided to give up her probing for the time being.
Three days later, Jessica Alba was still determined to sneak a peek at her anniversary present. She acted as a secret agent, tactically searching all around her house looking for that mystery gift and trying not to get caught in the process. Little did she know that her husband was on to her from the start.
First, Jessica interrogated all of their employees at the house for juicy confessions: the housekeeper, the chauffer, the gardener, etc., but they all just couldn’t bring themselves to betray Michael’s confidence. Jessica Alba even went as far as to innocuously use her feminine wiles on all the males employees to see if she could lower their defenses that way ¾surprisingly, though, she had no luck at even that.
Very cautiously and quietly, Jessica Alba then began rummaging through Michael’s personal, walk-in closet, going through all of his suitcases, looking in all of his shoeboxes, and opening up all of his garment bags.
Unbeknownst to Jessica, the whole time she was invading his closet, her husband Michael secretly spied on her from just beyond the bedroom door, laughing at Jessica Alba’s calamity.
Then the Dark Angel hottie noticed a cardboard box sitting in the far corner of the large closet. It was a good size box that looked like it was for a television or something, and it was kinda dirty and old looking, too.
Jessica Alba guardedly looked over both of her shoulders as she lifted the flaps of the already opened box. The Hollywood cutie’s face lit up with glee and Jessica Alba was as giddy as a little girl when she feasted her eyes on the prize that lay inside.
She saw a small, gift-wrapped package sitting inside the larger box. The gift box was wrapped in very pretty turquoise paper with a pattern of silver swans printed all over. It also had a very nice, shiny pink ribbon tied around it, which Jessica Alba carefully worked to unravel.
When Jessica Alba finally untied the ribbon, she gently pulled away the flaps to see what was inside. And much to her surprise, Jessica Alba found a most unusual item. The sexy actress took it out of the box and saw that it was a soft, suede pouch of some sort. The pouch couldn’t have weighed more than a pound. It had a thin leather string tied around the top, and it had rows of Chinese writing branded all around it.
The very curious and determined Jessica Alba proceeded to untie the leather string from the pouch and open it up. And that was when something really weird happen. The pouch began to quiver in Jessica’s hands and then all of a sudden an unseen force burst from within.
Jessica gasped and jumped back, dropping the peculiar object. She then saw some sort of distortions in the air, right before her eyes. The distortions all took on the form of countless, tiny objects, almost like little transparent hands that quickly came toward the unsuspecting actress. The phenomenon made contact with Jessica Alba’s body and penetrated right through her clothing.
Suddenly, the beautiful actress began to feel intense tickling all over body; her belly, belly button, ribs, ears, neck, underarms, knees, and feet were absolutely covered in tickles.
Jessica Alba freaked out!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! W-W-WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME? HELP! I-I-I-MUST BE G-G-GOING CRAZY OR SOMETHING!” Jessica Alba screamed as she ran out of the closet, confused and terrified.
The tickling that overcame Jessica Alba’s EXTREMELY TICKLISH flesh was so intense and unpredictable that it caused her to stumble and fall on top of her king size bed. There, she bucked up and down and rolled around, stomping her feet and pounding her fists on the mattress.
Invisible tickling fingers overwhelmed her most sensitive and ticklish regions. They scrabbled all over the arches, balls, and heels of Jessica Alba’s super-ticklish feet, lone digits invaded the horribly ticklish valleys under her arms, fingers teasingly stroked Jessica Alba’s very ticklish neck and around her ears.
She felt unseen hands mercilessly squeezing her unbearably ticklish knees and the sides of her waists, fingers were probing and investigating the clear and present ticklishness under and between her hyper-sensitive toes, and numerous phantom hands teasingly stroked and rapidly massaged Jessica Alba along the sides of her ribcage.
Jessica Alba went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! THAT TICKLES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAGH! OHMIGAWD NOT MY FEET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY TOES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! W-W-WHAT’S HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAPPENING TO ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! DON’T TICKLE ME UNDER MY ARMS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH, WHAT AM SAYING! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I MUST BE LOSING MY HAHAHAHA MIND! OH! OH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OHMIGAWD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHA! THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLES! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEE! OOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! PLEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEASE!”
Poor Jessica Alba. She was totally overcome with ticklish hysteria. This was the strangest thing that ever happened to her in her life. And after about ninety minutes of this magical tickle-torture, the tickles simply dissolved away.
The brown-haired hottie lay exhausted on her bed, gasping to catch her breath. She was curled up in a fetal position sweating profusely. Her pretty toes were curled locked in the cutest little way, and every so often Jessica Alba would jerk and shriek spasmodically, reliving the ordeal in her mind.
That was when Jessica’s husband Michael walked into the room laughing hysterically at his silly wife.
“Ah, I see you’ve found it,” he teased.
Jessica caught her breath and sat up on the bed, noticing her husband and donning a curious frown on her face.
“Huh?”
“I see you’ve found my POUCH FULL OF TICKLES.”
“What? Ohmigawd! What was that, Michael?”
“Let’s just say it was my idea of a magical practical joke,” he informed. “I got it from a unique little Chinese novelty store in the valley.”
“You mean this was your idea of a joke. I thought I was going to be tickled to death by those things. How could you do that to me?”
“Hey, it serves you right for snooping around behind my back for that present.”
“I’m sorry,” she offered, pouting in baby talk.
The two lovebirds made up and later had the best sex they ever had together. Then a few days later, Michael surprised Jessica with her real anniversary present, which was a brand new silver Mitsubishi Spyder convertible.
Jessica Alba was absolutely ecstatic as she and her hubbie hopped in for a test drive. She thanked Michael for the totally cool gift, but as time went on she made sure he was with her she wanted to check out the inside of the glove compartment or the trunk. The suspicious dreamgirl didn’t trust her prankster lover and didn’t want to be confronted with a trunk or even a glove compartment that was full of tickles.

THE END

Last edited:
Hi, This is ElvisJessie, and man that story was fabulas
man It gave me goose bumps keep up the good work

Hi, This is ElvisJessie, and man that story was fabulas
man It gave me goose bumps keep up the good work

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back