• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

request: buffy story

TK 81

TMF Expert
I know there are plenty of these. But how about a tickling story with any of the girls from Buffy with either Glory or Drusilla as a tickler

Okay first off there is one about Drusilla i.e the girls of angel we wrote which you have stopped reading, and second we have been thinking of a Glory getting Dawn to find out about the key (which is Dawn!) but we'll wait till we have approval from a moderator before we post it! Any moderator posted approval will do!

Willow looked frantically for Tara. She went to the park, their room, everywhere. Glory had Tara, she had to find her.
Glory had Tara tied to her bed, blindfolded and naked. She was extremely careful. Dark witches were extremely dangerous and Glory was very cautious. Too many of her fellow Hell gods underestimated her mind. Glory was in fact very bright. Bright enough to now dark witches at full pelt would beat her easily in her weakened semi-immortal body. This witches could pulverise her. She had been smart enough to gag her at the fair. But not before the girl had called upon lightning to strike Glory. Her head still hurt from it. While the fight ended in GLory's favour, she could feel Tara's restraint. Glory almost lost the fight and a dark witch like Tara would have made mincemeat of her. So Glory brought her back both to get information and fear of Willow's retaliation. A dark witch like Willow was sure to win. Still Glory needed to think how to get information about the key out of Tara. Clearly neither she nor Willow were the Key. She should have known the monks would not make her a witch. Witches after all aren't human but a far older race of beings. But the witch knew. She thought careful. Violate Tara would result in her passing to the dark side and her defeat and death and she was very close to finding the Key. She moved to a new place to avoid Willow and thought careful how to make her talk. Then it came to her, human men who tried to rape witches often were mutilated or killed, human women fared little better but human females had a particular style in whioch to punish their own and apparently it was effective on witches. She walked towards the witch. The minions watched nervously their eyes closed. While her splendirousness had removed the girl shirt 3 of them burst into flames. Clearly they could not withstand the beauty of a witch any more than the Magnificent One. Glory was glad she had blindfold Tara so she could see how scared Glory was. She had been badly bruised and since she had lost much energy, only 3 humans brought before her had saved her from Ben. She remember one of her priests informing her that the red headed witch could be a sacred destroyer. She did not doubt after her teleportation spell. She was still young, definitedly not worth angering. She had convinced herself Tara's near victory was due to her being weakened but she still took no risks. Why do that when she was so close to realising her goal to go home? She got to Tara and yelled at her minions to leave and they were only too happy to do so. Cowards though Glory "Should the redhead find me, they'll be no help specially since I'm feeling weak." "Hello blondie!" she said to Tara walked close to her feet. Tara looked stoic and unafraid. This both frightened and angered Glory. Defiance by this witch was dangerous. Still she knew her weakness. "Look sweetie" she said stroking her right sole causing Tara to clamp down and fight the sensations. Glory smiled all witches were horribly ticklish.
To be continued

response

Pretty good. And for the record, I didn't stop reading that Angel one. In fact I read a lot of times when I get the chance.

"Look sweetie, clearly your girl isn't the Key and neither are you. So I will spare you and your girl once you tell me where the Key is!" said Glory. Tara kept her mouth shut and fought the sensations. Glory kept up the stroking of Tara's right sole. The witch was really very vulnerable, but how long would it take for her to tell? She had to move fast, weak as she was, two dark witches were beyond her strength. She decided to add torment to Tara's left sole causing extremely displeasure to the witch. "Just tell me. I give you my word to spare you both." she said. GLory wasn't sure she wanted to brain-suck a witch. That would mean violating her. VIolating witches was really dangerous. The retaliating lover's power grew in rage not to mention mutilation often occured. No too dangerous to do that. She had to keep tickling the witch. Glory watched as a huge smile appeared on Tara's face. "I think you want to say something. Maybe you like this!" replied Glory. Glory yelped as a burn ran across her body. "More caution needed!" Glory told herself, just because she's weakened doesn't mean she lacks strength. She decided more speed was needed. She danced her fingers over the ticklish feet of the blonde bombshell. TAra's face contorted as the tickling continued to reach a zenith. The huge grin on Tara's face made Glory smile "Not so defiant, now!" thought Glory. Tara's mind was slipping "not tickling!!! Why tickling!" she thought. She used the last strength she had to send a message to Willow to save her and then burst with laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed the very ticklish witch. Glory smiled to herself "Tickling! I should have done it to the Slayer's sister! Still could!" she thought grinning. Tara's laughter and squeals kept rising as the merciless hell goddess contniued the torment. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screeched Tara, as those nails going at a speed with would humble Superman, really started to get to her. The relentless march of those fingers as they explored delicate toes was ear-shattering. The sounds were like that of a sweet melodious laughter intertwined with a maddening squeak. Tears flowed down the ticklish enchantress as the maddening experience continued revealing a misery upon Tara's shaking body. The heaving of her huge breasts could Glory's eyes but quickly pulled them down, touch those at your own peril she thought. Finally after an hour of exploring she stopped. The young blonde heaved her 21 year old body. "Okay now! I promise you and your girl will be left alone, if you tell me where to find my key!" said Glory, cool as a cucumber. "Fuck you! I won't tell you!" replied Tara. Glory kept calm, smiling internally. "What if I tickle your armpits?" she asked. The color drained from Tara's face and fear was in her eyes. "one last time, please. Where is my key and when you tell me, I won't hurt you or your love?" she replied, calm and without rancour. Tara tried to build her strength to swear at this bitch when her underarms were attacked by the fearsome hellgoddess. Tara's had no resistance to the surprise attack.
To be continued

Eve, Cordelia, Harmony and Fred request

Could you write a story in which Eve, Harmony, Cordelia and Fred are tickled

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" HOWLED Tara as the underarm tickling commenced. Glory smiled to herself this was not going to take long. Glory moved her fingers around Tara's sensitive hollows with great speed. Tara's squealing laughter contniued its rise. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shouted Tara as the sensations continued their momentum weakening her resolve. Tara knew that Willow better get here soon or she would be reduced to spasming flesh. Tara's breasts bounced as she squealed and shrieked. Glory felt drawn to them. But to touch Tara's breasts would not end well. No the best way was to make them jiggle for longer. Tara's mind was in convulsions. "too ticklish! Too much!" her mind thought. Glory maintained the pressure on those flawless pits. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed the very ticklish Tara. Glory enjoyed herself. If she found that the Key was a girl, she would let her have it. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” howled Tara, clearly the tickling was continuing its march of torment. Glory found that watching Tara's torment was causing an increase in her arousal. She would definitedly rape the Slayer before going home. SORRY we HAVE Writer's block since we wrote this on the 7th. Tara's mind was jumping almost as fast as her head. She was going to talk her defence were weak! How could she possibly hold out? Glory watched her head bounce too and fro like she was trying to empty her brains of the sensations. Glory grinned she would definetedly not brain-suck this girl! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Tara as Glory stroked the very centre of her pit with just one finger. Tears were folwing down Tara's face! She couldn't take much more! Glory kept it up for another twenty minutes before giving Tara a water break. Tara's face was fearful, tears were running down her face. Glory gave her 5 minutes then spoke intimidatingly. "I want MY KEY! I will tickle you so much, you'll beg for death. Who is the Key?" Tara looked very scared then Glory screamed. Another burning sensations had hit her. She looked at Tara who seemed to be steeling herself for more torment. "I think you need more lessons!" replied Glory. ANd with that she returned to her pits!

Last edited:
next part: coming soon!

Preview
Chloe Sullivan and Lana Lang awoke to the sound of singing. A melodious voice, then came the shock. LAna recognised the voice of someone she thought dead. Someone who was obsessed with her. Tina Greer. "Hello my love." she said to the naked brunette. Tina sat on top of Lana's lap smiling at her. "H-hey. Tina! I..I thought..." "It's okay, sweetheart. I'm alive. And I will never hirt you again. I've been taking medication. I love you, Lana. WE were meant to be together." she said, smiling.

Last edited:
Tara buckled with laughter as the torment seemed never ending. Tara tried to think of somehting other than her ticklish torment as Glory demonstrated the vulnerability of those sensitive spots. Her convulsing body was delivering an ultimatum to Tara's mind, it could not cope. Tara's laughter was starting to come out as a cackle as her delirious suffering overwhelmed her senses. Glory could see Tara's mind softening and knew she was goign to surrender soon so she decided to stop briefly. Tara still giggled and tried to suck in the air. Glory produced three feathers and showed them to Tara. Tara breathed in more deeply. "This can end. Tell me and you and your girl will be spared!" she said. Tara knew her body could stand little more but to give up Dawn... "Okay you made you decision!" said Glory. She ran 2 of the feathers in Tara's perfect pits while using the third in Tara's navel. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" replied the squealing witch her face red and eyes teary. Glory smiled the girl was begging already. Glory relentless pursued laughter from the suffering blonde. Tara was wilting they both knew. Tara prayed that Willow would rescue her but Willow may not have picked up on her call.

Last edited:
Great Story! Please continue it. And I agree with the lord....A story with eve, fred and the others would be wonderful.

WE got the message!

Glory was merciless in her tickling of Tara's navel. Tara's laughter poured out like milk from a jug. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed the sensitive blonde. The sweat caused the skin from Tara's armpit to feel slick. Glory easily slided the feathers across the fine texture. "BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" seemed the never ending response from poor young Tara MacClay. Glory was not going to give her a second of mercy should Willow came charging in for revenge. Drool release itself from her mouth as she watched the very large mammary glands of the blonde enchanteress bobbled up and down. Tara's mind was in torment. She could not withstand the torment but neither could she surrender poor Dawnie. But the hellgoddess was planning to take all the time in the World. Sweat continued to pour down the exhausted and twitching blonde. How long had it been 1 hour, 2, 3 hours? Her body was approaching the point of no return. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPI"LLTALKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAP!" pleaded the insanely tormented supernatural wondergirl. Glory smiled she had finally broken the annoying the blonde witch. She agve her water and let her breath before she asked the question. "Well little witch, who is my Key?" she asked calmly. "Promise you won't hurt Willow!" "I promise. Neither you nor her will be harmed." replied the wickedly grinning Superwoman. "Okay "huh", Glory you are the Key!" Tara said, sucking in the air. "What?" was the confused reply. "You are the Key. The Key of Bitchiness and Disgust." and with that Tara spat at her. Glory clutched at her face as the acidic saliva (clearly the result of powerful magic used while recovering) burned at her face. "Javel, Greta, LikoohohohahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA!" was the result of an attempt spell refuted by Tara's ribcage being tortured at the full speed of the hellgoddess. Glory had a new plan, tickle the daylights out of Tara until she could take no more stopping only to prevent her from passing out. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!' HOWLED the innocent sweetheart. Tara's last resistance was shattered, she knew the second Glory halted and asked her she would talk, her body had given way and her mind followed suit. Glory loved the way, Tara's tits jiggled as she laughed and decided despite a burn she would taunt her. "Tickle, tickle, tickle little witch! I am going to tickle you, you bitch! I'm going to make you laugh and cry! No matter what you happen to try! Kootchy kootchy kootchy koo! I'm going turn you into giggling goo! HAHAHAOHGODPLEASEDON'T! Sorry McClay but stop I won't!" chanted the evil maiden. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squirmed out of the twitched blonde as her body convulsed and shook. Glory decided more torment was needed as the snaked her tongue into Tara's belly button. Tara's result was spasming, squealing, howling, snorting and general mayhem as the feeling took effect. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA!" So continued the endless response. The montony of Tara's laughter was entirely lost on the sadistic narcisssist. She delighted in the pain of the ultra-ticklish babe. Soon the sensations overwhelmed Tara and it seemed she would venture in the realms of unconciousness. However Glory ceased to ensure she had only one destination: Insanity. Tara sucked in as mcuh air as she could and before she could say something Glory returned to tickling. "BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screeched the helpless baby. Glory moved from the ribcage to Tara's underarms tickling at full superhuman speed. Tara's laughter bellowed all around the room. Glory taunted her calling her a baby and a weakling. The burning snesations had long ceased. Tara's mind was teetering on the abyss. Belly button licking did not help her cause. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHELPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Tara. Suddenly it stopped. Glory lay on the ground. Willow had arrived. "Oh my stars, Tara my angel!" cried Willow, running to her sweating lover. "Willow it hurts!" cried Tara, tears rolling down her cheeks. "What did she do to you?" said the angry witch her eyes black staring at the unconcious assaulter. "She... She humiliated me!" cried Tara, tears flow. Willow kissed her tenderly, her eyes returned to normal. "You're safe now!" she responded. "Willow, please unite me! PLEASE UNTIE ME!" SCREECHED the terrified blonde. "Of course, babydoll!" replied Willow, very concerned about her true love. She untied Tara and cradled her in her arms. She then uttered a spell lifting Glory and stripping her bare then tying her to the bed. Still cradling ehr naked lover, they kissed fervently. the Situation ran its course. AS they engaged in their lovemaking, Glory tried to get free. But weak and magical bound, she was going nowhere. WHen she finished, Willow and Tara turned to Glory. "You touched my girl, humiliated her and forced her to laugh. I cast a spell on you as did Tara. You will laugh much more than she did. ANd you unlike my brave love will talk!" said a naked Willow her eyes black. Feathers appeared and Willow and Tara held hands and Glory body shook. "NO! Not this!" thought Glory. Willow and Tara approached her and Glory knew that her already ticklish body was going to melt due to this added weakness. "Laugh time!" chanted both lesbian witches as their fingers danced on Glory's soles.

We had posted a semi-sequel but it seems it didn't take! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Glory. Tara smiled with delight, clearly Glory was highly ticklish. Willow who had enjoyed tickling people in particular Tara, was delighted at tormenting the bitch who humiliated her love. Willow used her very nimble fingers to explore down Glory's sensitive soles. Tara tested the vulnerable high arches. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" roared Glory in response. Glory's ticklish feet were subjected to more torment when Willow and Tara sucked on the horrible ticklish toes of Glory. "EEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed the suffering deity. They both stopped and aggresively Willow demanded answers to why Glory wanted the Key. Glory spilled the beans as quickly as possible after only 10 minutes of tickling. "You weak whore!" replied Willow. She turned to Tara, "You are so brave!" kissing her tenderly. Then they both promptly dugged their fingers over Glory's extremely sensitive ribcage. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
To be continued

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back