• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At last: New York Medley information (1933)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
False alarm: New York Medley information (1933)

It appears I was all wrong about this so I deleted the original post.....sorry about that! Thank you, Xodlirv for tempering my zeal with thorough scrutiny and fact checking! How embarrassing for me!

Moderators might want to remove this thread. In the words of Alex from Clockwork Orange, "much a-polly-jollies!"

Last edited:
Thanks, Rajee! I do feel like I've cleared up a mystery!!!

By the way, I thought I'd mention that this movie stars William Powell who has shown up in at least 2 m/f scenes (The Great Zigfeld and Love Crazy) and one f/m (also Love Crazy). He may also be in another that's slipping my mind....or else it's David Niven. I don't know if he's "the man" in question.

Now I really want to see this scene! I think this was described as a prolonged scene, I have to go back and check.

:D Niven was in the Pink Panther. Wasn't Powell in a movie about a war, where he tickles a woman's ribs fitting her in a dress. In another war movie he slightly tickled a dancing woman's foot in a bar. :D

That was Cary Grant fitting Ginger Rogers for the dress. David Niven was in a couple of scenes as well.

Don't Shoot The Messenger!

I hate to pour any cold water on this thread, but I checked, and the movie you found is not New York Medley. I went to the historicfilms.com site and did a search, and I was intrigued by the fact that the movie's title did not come up in their listing. So I went to the IMDb and searched by the cast listed, and it turns out the movie described is actually The Kennel Murder Case. Here's a link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024210/

So close to a legendary scene, and yet so far.

Oh! I'm so effin' embarrassed!!!! I think you're right!!! I am so sorry! Perhaps a moderator can delete this entire thread, I am so sorry!

Robby, do NOT buy this movie.....this is NOT the movie we....I...thought it was. We do NOT know what's in this Kennel Murder Case movie. We only have HEARD of a scene in a film called New York Medley, which, I must say, does not seem to exist, at least not under that title.

There IS a movie called New York Melody from around 1930 or so, but there's NO tickling in it. It does star a young Anita Page who was ticklish in real life. Kennel Murder Case sounds interesting. Quite frankly, if it is a good movie $7 is a fair price, tickling or no.

The actor tickling the woman's foot at the bar was Gary Cooper, (it was a WWI drama). The art book "Leg" features a nice still of the scene with the woman's face (in the film her face is out of frame). What is the name of the film - I can't remember!

Now, if I could just locate another obscure film - Texas Chain Lighting - that seemed to have a rib tickling scene in it... Viddy well, little brother, viddy well.

Well, there IS a movie called "Texas Lightening" wh ich came out in '81, but I swear it was TX Chain Lightening when I saw the ads back then. Anyway, ever want to see Marcia Bardy tickled? She's in this, and I remeber seeing a young blond woman rib tickled in the commercials. But I never saw the film, and it isn't available to buy. Hmmm..... was Marcia tickled or not?

I'm guessing Maureen McCormick doesn't put that one in her resume' these days. "Skatetown USA" either.

Xodlirv said:
I'm guessing Maureen McCormick doesn't put that one in her resume' these days. "Skatetown USA" either.

Hmmm.... considering her post-Brady career, that's a mighty white piece o' paper.

"Texas Lightning" is actually on sale on Ebay right now if anyone's curious about the scene. In the ads I remember seeing a woman laying on a floor (maybe a bed?) and a guy's arms around her, like down at her sides, as she's bucking up and down, laughing. It was a cheap knockoff of the then-popular "Urban Cowboy", which of course had it's own tickling scene.

in response to Oddjob0226 post

the movie in which you saw the foot tickle in a bar was A FAREWELL TO ARMS and the actress was the one and only HELEN HAYES vintage via 1933 the screen play was an apaditation for PAPA HEMMINGWAYS novel
it was unfortunatly remade in 1997 with SANDRA BULLOCK but alas i think the was no tickling in it.

That was Helen Hayes!? Wow! I don't think you ever actually see her above the thigh (can't recall), but in the reverse angle shot in my book she looks really good.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back