• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stern Today - Angie Everhart

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I'm so surprised I didn't see this posted earlier.

On Stern today, Angie Everhart was there and they were recalling key moments of when she and Howard had sex while they were dating. Stern brought up "that time in the hotel" and said how he tied her up and tickled her. She said how the only part she didn't like was when he left her alone, tied up, by herself.

She said, "I don't mind being tied up and tickled, it's just that I got pissed off when you said you were leaving me like that..." I'm paraphrasing.

As far as I know, they didn't talk about it again, but I had to get out of my car. He confessed to being bad at tying up people but he and she mentioned the fact that he tickled her that way.

The E show should be fun to watch.

Max :firedevil

Wow! What an info! Thank you... :p

How would it be to tie her up and tickle her? :confused:
ang51.jpg

If her feet are ticklish?
angie_1big.jpg

Howard is a lucky guy, isn't he? :D

I heard Howard briefly mention the tickling, but someone interrupted before Angie had a chance to respond. I heard Angie say several times she didn't like being left alone, but I don't think she ever mentioned how she liked the tickling. I do remember Howard telling this story before (during the Yaqi episode), and saying he tickled his gf while she was tied up, and she was ticklish but didn't like it. I don't if he was referring to Angie, or his current gf, Beth Ostrowsky

He HAS actually told this story a couple of times, but has always said that it was when he was briefly dating between his divorce and meeting Beth....he never revealed who it was! That's great!! I can't believe I missed that today!!! I always thought that story might be her!!!

Incidentally, Howard DID reveal something about his girlfriend, Beth, when he was getting ready to have Yaqi in (he was talking about Yaqi and tickling for weeks, at any given moment). He said I asked Beth last night if she wanted me to tie her up and tickle her and she said 'No! I hate that!'" (almost in a disgusted way, I might add)

Thanks Max!!! By the way Max, I just happened to see the scene in the Elvis movie Stay Away Joe that was on your old list...good little scene! You just know the girl was loving it, and Elvis looked like he was loving it too!

Leave it to Howard to get to tie and tickle a beautiful woman,and then anger her all at the same time.Nice info though thanks.:bump: :bump:

:atom: :atom: Two more days till a Carolina victory:atom: :atom:

:wow:

Angie Everhart is ticklish??? HOT DAMN!!! She's like the hottest redhead on earth! I've been dreaming about her since "Bordello of Blood". She played the type of evil, psychotic demon temptress, who was just begging to be tied up and tickle-tortured... in my opinion.

~FTKL

As long as your talking about Angie Everhart...I don't know if it's ever been mentioned, but in the movie "Another 9 and a half weeks" the sequel to the original, she gets her feet tickled by Mickey Rourke when he's in the state of hyping her up for sex. It's not long but long enough and all he does basically is just slowly run his hand up her sole when she's lying in bed. You get a decent view of it and she does give a nice reaction. She reacts not in a typical ticklish type of way, but in a sensuous type of way like it tickled and she liked it. It's worth checking out.

Later Angie said . . .

A little later in that interview Angie said being tied down and tickled "can be a good thing." She didn't elaborate and no one followed up on the topic, and the discussion shifted away for good.

I taped but did not yet watch the three-part Angie/Pam Anderson E! HOWARD STERN show. Maybe there will be more, as Stern has tickled both women. But had that come up when it was live on the radio, I imagine someone would have posted about it here on the TMF.

This is great info. Thanks for posting it. I missed this episode of Stern, as I often dont watch him unless tickling is actually shown in the preview at the beginning of the show. It's too bad Howard didnt put her in the chair and tickle her on the show. Yes, I also remember during one of the Yaqi shows, I think, when Howard mentioned tying up a girl, tickling her and she hated it, but he never said who the girl was. Wow, Angie is hot! I wish we could see her get tickled on air sometime!

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back