• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Canadian response

Pizunk

Hello all

First off, my thoughts and hopes go out to everyone affected by this tragedy, especially those who have suffered the great loss of a loved one or ones.

I am a canadian citizen, but am only a mile from the border here on the west coast so i do visit the states quite regularly. Because of this fact, this strikes me as right in my own backyard, and a lot of other canadians treat it the same way. The attack on your soil was so shocking, not only in the tremendous loss of life, but also that this was a tremendous loss of innocence. This past year i often commented to myself on what an amazing time we live in, with the speed of technologies and such, and how lucky i was to live in this era of life. Now that has turned 180. How dare someone decide to take away our way of life. The world is going to be alot different from here on out and it's time for something to being done about it. I do not promote or even stand for war, but i do stand for vengence. Bush needs to make an example of the first country targeted to put the fear in everyone else that you can't do this anymore. Civilization will not stand for terrorism any longer and it's about time that it was put to an end.

thanks for reading
Jeff
Vancouver B.C., Canada

Proud of my Fellows

I was happy that my origanal post was able to help bring us together to talk in the chat room. Im glad to see that other Canadians have also come to aid our American brothers & sisters in this darkest of hours. Good work Jeff.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back