• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Professor (Revised) Chapter Five (F/F)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Moving right along…

:jester:

THE LAUGHING PROFESSOR
(Revised by T.T. Gore)

Chapter Five
The Girl Next Door

***​

Sandy Vernon squatted down and frowned as she examined one of the weeds that had sprung up overnight to disfigure her lawn.

How weird, she thought. I’ve sure never seen anything like this.

The beautiful, long-legged vixen combed back her corn-colored hair with slender fingers and straightened up. Her golden skin, well displayed by the snug denim cutoffs and tight red halter top she wore, was covered with a delicate sweat. It was a hot August afternoon, and Sandy did not relish the prospect of yard work. But unless the weeds were pulled up, they’d surely spread. With a sigh, she squatted back down.

Sandy knew that her neighbor was watching from her shaded, screened-in porch. The woman spent most of her time indoors, but she did seem to enjoy the spectacle of Sandy doing yard work. And that was exactly why the long-legged vixen was wearing such a revealing ensemble. She suspected that the woman was attracted to her, and she kind of enjoyed teasing her. It was harmless fun, Sandy told herself. Nothing would ever come of it, after all…

She pulled up the first weed and made a face as an oily sap leaked onto her palm. With a grimace, she wiped her hand on the seat of her cutoffs and moved on to the next weed.

Cool and relaxed in a shaded corner of her porch, Margaret Stanley smiled. She knew perfectly well what Sandy was up to. But this little tease was in for one big surprise. Oh, yes, a very big surprise…

Out in the sun, Sandy pulled another weed.

***​

For six months after her humiliating ouster from Unknown University, Margaret had maintained a low profile. Indeed, it seemed to those who’d known her that the disgraced brunette had simply dropped off the face of the earth.

And in a sense, she had. After several weeks Margaret emerged from the state of shock in which she’d been imprisoned since the day of her final disgrace. And once those mists had finally cleared, a new woman was revealed. Gone was the prim, proper Professor of English—replaced by a cruel, lascivious dominatrix, hell-bent on revenge. Margaret Stanley swore to herself that those who had degraded and humiliated her would pay for what they’d done. And with demonic energy released by hate she set about plotting the downfall and destruction of her enemies at Unknown University.

Thanks to the trust fund bequeathed by her father, Margaret was financially secure. So she decided as a first step to move out of the city to a nearby small town where she could scheme and plot in relative privacy. In a few weeks, the brunette was settled in a comfortable little bungalow on Elm Street in the charming rural hamlet of James Crossing, right next door to the house occupied by an attractive young woman named Sandy Vernon.

Once relocated, Margaret wasted no time. Her first success came when she managed to hack into Unknown University’s computer system. In the confidential files of Adrienne DeCarlo, the brunette learned the true story behind her disastrous presentation to the Board of Regents. She also discovered the formulas for the nefarious chemical compounds that Adrienne had employed against her. With this interesting information plus the complete database of the Department of Biological Sciences at her disposal, Margaret began to shape her evil plans…

***​

Sandy pulled up another weed and tossed it over her shoulder. She was feeling decidedly light-headed and not a little giddy. Once, thinking of the woman on the porch, she even giggled. Too much sun, the long-legged vixen told herself.

But it wasn’t the sun that was addling Sandy’s wits. Every time she pulled up one of the odd-looking weeds, she absorbed another tiny dose of narcotics and aphrodisiacs through her skin. It never occurred to her to wonder about the loose, warm feeling that was building low in her belly, or the increased sensitivity of her nipples…

Sandy straightened up, and staggered a bit on her slim legs. “Whew!” she whispered to herself. “I really need to get in the shade!”

“Hot day, isn’t it?” The voice from the porch was low, smoky and seemed to caress Sandy’s ear. “Would you like something cold to drink?”

“Oh, yes!” the long-legged vixen gasped. “That would be great!”

Somewhat unsteadily, she made her way across the lawn, climbed the steps, and entered the enclosed porch.

“Well, hello,” Margaret cooed, ambling forward to meet her guest.

The buxom brunette was dressed in a brief, flimsy robe that displayed her shapely legs, the curves of her body and the impressive expanse of her cleavage. Her dark hair floated around her shoulders and her luscious mouth was tweaked up in a mischievous smile.

Sandy’s heart fluttered as Margaret took her hand and led her to a chair. The brunette’s touch sent a tiny thrill racing through the long-legged vixen’s nervous system. Shaking her head as if to clear it, Sandy told herself that it was just a touch of sun. She sat down, accepted the tall glass of ice-cold lemonade that Margaret offered, and drank thirstily.

The brunette watched her guest carefully for the first sign that the drug she’d added to Sandy’s lemonade was begging to do its work. In the meantime, she managed to learn that the long-legged vixen was single, in her early twenties, and working two jobs so she could save up enough money to go to college.

Sandy had inherited her house from an aunt, she said, and lived there alone. All in all, Margaret thought, it was a perfect setup…

The long-legged vixen yawned and stretched. “Gosh!” she exclaimed. “I feel so sleepy!”

“Do you?” the brunette said with a grin.

“Yes…so tired…can’t keep my eyes open…” And with that, Sandy lapsed into a state of drug-induced unconsciousness.

Margaret waited for a moment to make sure that her guest was indeed dead to the world, then picked up the iPod that lay on the table. Sandy hadn’t spared it a second glance—why should she have? It was a commonplace object, after all. Yet the recording it contained was anything but commonplace. The brunette slipped headphones over Sandy’s ears, plugged them into the iPod and pressed PLAY.

For the ten minutes, the long-legged vixen was subconsciously indoctrinated as Margaret’s subliminal commands were whispered into to her ears. When she awoke, the headphones were gone and she had no conscious memory of that insidious, whispering voice. But the sight of the brunette, bending over in such a way as to expose a generous eyeful of superb breast, sent a fierce thrill of desire through Sandy’s body.

“Welcome back to the land of the living,” Margaret said. “You kind of nodded off on me.”

“I’m so sorry!” The long-legged vixen blushed. “It must have been the sun…”

“That’s all right, dear.” The brunette patted Sandy’s shoulder. “It is a hot day. And you’re all sweaty. Why not take a shower?”

“Here?” Sandy said.

“Yes, here.” Margaret allowed her hand to drop from Sandy’s shoulder, “accidentally” brushing her breast along the way. The long-legged vixen trembled visibly. “It’s no trouble, dear…”

Sandy knew that the brunette’s offer was an odd one, but she found herself unable to turn it down. Instead, she nodded and allowed herself to be led through the house to a cool, dim bedroom.

“The bathroom’s right through there,” Margaret said with a smile. “There’s towels and everything you need. Take your time.” And with that she left, closing the door.

Sandy licked her lips. One tiny part of her mind was telling her to get the hell out of this house now, before something really, really bad happened. But escape, for reasons that she couldn’t analyze, seemed impossible. The brunette’s hospitable invitation had somehow acquired the force of a command—a command that Sandy could not bring herself to disobey.

The long-legged vixen undressed quickly, relishing a tiny jolt of pleasure when her breasts, released from the tight halter top, swayed slightly. She padded into the bathroom, acutely conscious of the stiffness of her nipples and the loose, urgent sensation low in her belly. All she could think about was how nice it would feel to rub a cake of soap over her yearning breasts…

She turned on the shower, adjusted the water’s temperature, stepped under the pulsing spray, and grabbed the soap.

Sandy spent a long time in the shower, gliding the soap over her breasts, belly and loins. She had no way of knowing that the soap was yet another product of Margaret Stanley’s scientific investigations, formulated to deliver via skin absorption a massive dose of aphrodisiacs, so she had no explanation for the lustful sensations that were taking possession of her body and mind. The long-legged vixen turned her back to the water and caressed her rigid nipples while images of the buxom brunette danced in her head. Then one hand, gripping the soap, slid down over her belly and between her legs…

The orgasm, when it came, rippled through her body like a wave of silken fire. Sandy’s legs trembled and she almost lost her balance. The soap, its work done, fell from her hand. She moaned with helpless delight as her pulsing loins produced spasm after spasm of unbearably pure pleasure. Her breasts jiggled, her fists beat the tile, the water roared in her ears…

Finally it ended and with some difficulty, the long-legged vixen turned off the water and got herself out of the shower stall. She grabbed a towel and dried herself clumsily. Sandy’s head was spinning and for the life of her she couldn’t understand what had just happened. Wandering back into the bedroom, she looked around for her clothes—and found nothing but a pair of pink silk panties. After a moment’s hesitation, she picked up the panties and wiggled into them, relishing the whisper of silk on her smooth, sensitive skin…

“Well, I see you found the panties.”

Sandy started and stepped back from the brunette, covering her breasts with her crossed arms. Margaret smiled. “Sorry about that,” she said. “I should have knocked. But it’s just us girls, after all.”

“I was, uh, looking for my clothes,” Sandy stammered. She was finding it difficult not to stare at the brunette’s ample breasts, which were scarcely concealed by the thin robe.

“I took the liberty of putting your clothes through the wash,” Margaret explained. She stepped closer and put a hand on Sandy’s bare arm. “I hope you don’t mind.”

“No…no,” the long-legged vixen stammered. “It’s just…I mean…”

Margaret’s lips curved up in a predator’s smile. “You poor thing,” she cooed. “Still a bit sun-struck, are you? Perhaps you should lie down.”

Sandy allowed herself to be led to the bed. A feeble protest died on her lips as the brunette’s hands eased her back, onto the cool sheets. She shivered with pleasure.

And a moment later, when Margaret’s hands found her breasts, the long-legged vixen gasped with delight!

“You know what?” the brunette said with a chuckle. “I just bet I know what you want.”

Sandy trembled with delicious anticipation and spread her legs.

“You want to cum, don’t you, sweetie-pie?” Margaret climbed onto the bed and knelt between Sandy’s straining thighs. She trailed one hand down the long-legged vixen’s stomach to pay with the waistband of her panties. “Isn’t that right?”

“Yes!” Sandy moaned. “Oh, yes please!”

”Mmmm-hmmm,” the brunette replied. “But why should I be nice to you?”

“Oh please!” Sandy cried, wiggling her hips. “I’ll do ANYTHING! Oh PLEASE—!”

“Anything?” Margaret grinned. “Suppose I told you, sweetie-pie, that you don’t get to cum until you’ve been TORTURED? What would you say then?”

Sandy knew what she ought to say. But the chemicals coursing through her bloodstream and the suggestions implanted in her subconscious mind stopped the words in her throat. Instead, she moaned, wiggled her hips and repeated, “Anything!”

With an evil grin, the brunette pulled Sandy’s arms back behind her head, tied her wrists together with the cord that lay ready to hand, and secured them to the rail at the head of the bed. Then she secured her victim’s ankles to the ends of the rail at the foot of the bed. The long-legged vixen, naked but for the borrowed pink panties, was now helplessly exposed.

“Tell me, sweetie-pie,” Margaret whispered, resuming her kneeling position between Sandy’s wide-open legs. “Are you ticklish?”

But the long-legged vixen was given no chance to reply as the brunette’s sharp fingernails raked her defenseless ribs!

"EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Sandy squealed. "EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Well! I guess THAT answers my question!” Margaret chuckled as her fingers danced up to explore Sandy’s smooth armpits. “We ARE ticklish, aren’t we? And we just LOVE being tickled and tickled and TICKLED, don’t we?”

"EEEEEEYAEEEAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!" Sandy shrieked. YAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” the brunette sang. “Who loves to be TICKLED?”

The long-legged vixen writhed and squirmed and laughed like an idiot as Margaret’s questing fingers tormented her ribs and armpits. Her struggles redoubled when the tickling shifted to her svelte belly. And she moaned with passionate abandon when the brunette moved one hand to a bare breast—!

“Mmmm-hmmm, sweetie-pie, you’re all EXCITED.” Margaret rolled a stiff nipple between her thumb and forefinger. “Do you LIKE it when I do this?”

“Omygod!” Sandy gasped. “Omygod YES—!”

“Do you like it a LOT?” The brunette smiled and moved her hand down to the waistband of her victim’s panties. She slipped a finger in to tease through the curls that covered Sandy’s throbbing mound. The long-legged vixen arched her back and wiggled her hips in anticipation of the delights to come.

But Margaret shook her head.

“You haven’t been TORTURED enough,” the brunette whispered. “And you LOVE being tortured, don’t you, sweetie-pie?”

“Oh NO! Oh PLEASE no!” Sandy struggled against her bonds. “I can’t TAKE any more! Really I CAN’T—!”

But that was a lie, and they both knew it. For in her heart of hearts, Sandy wanted to be tickled and tickled until she was tickled pink—she wanted to laugh and laugh and laugh her way to an unbearably intense and hilarious orgasm at the hands of this buxom brunette. Already her loins and belly were tense and trembling with delicious anticipation of the glorious moment to come—!

“Please!” Sandy whined. “Oh, PLEASE—!”

“My pleasure,” Margaret whispered. “Shall I spend some more time on your ribs, hmmmm?”

"OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!" Sandy howled. “NAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

Margaret tickled the long-legged vixen’s ribs and armpits for a solid half-hour. Toward the end poor Sandy was croaking rather than laughing and her frantic struggles had dwindled to a feeble trembling. A bit reluctantly, the brunette decided to give her victim a break.

“I’ll be right back,” Margaret said as she climbed off the bed. “You just relax and think about what’s in store for you next…”

It took Sandy many minutes to get her breath back and she was still panting when Margaret reappeared at the foot of the bed.

“You know what?” The brunette grinned. “I’ve quite neglected your poor pretty feet, sweetie-pie, haven’t I?”

“Oh SHIT! Not my FEET!” Sandy’s skin crawled at the very thought it. “Omygod! Anything but my FEET!”

Margaret poured oil from a small bottle into the palm of her hand and began rubbing it into Sandy’s right foot. “EEEEEEK!!” the long-legged vixen squealed. “What are you DOING?!”

“It’s just baby oil, the brunette replied. “I want your feet to be all soft and sensitive for me when I start to tickle them.”

Sandy struggled and begged as Margaret massaged the oil into the skin of her wriggling bare feet. When she was finished, the brunette paused for a moment to admire her handiwork. This was really going to be fun…

Slowly, with a feeling of delicious anticipation, Margaret brought up her hands and extended her sharp-nailed fingers to make contact with Sandy’s tender soles. Lightly, lovingly, she stroked…

“BWWAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Sandy howled. “EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“That’s right, sweetie-pie,” the brunette whispered as she stroked her victim’s helpless feet. “Laugh for me. Laugh and laugh and LAUGH for me!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Sandy screamed. “STOP!! HELP!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! NO MOOOOOORE-HORE-HOOOOOORE!!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!"

“Oh, don’t be such a PARTY pooper!” Margaret chuckled. “You KNOW you love having me tickle and tickle your cute feet. Don’t you? DON’T you?”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!” the long-legged vixen shrieked. “NAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!! OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAAAAWD YOU’RE KILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!”

Sandy writhed and trembled on the bed as unbearably potent tickling sensations raced up her slim legs, raising gooseflesh along the way. A feeling of desperate urgency gripped her thighs, lions and belly; her swollen breasts and rigid nipples ached with desire.

“Let’s tickle Sandy!” the brunette sang. “Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!”

The long-legged vixen’s crazed laughter redoubled in volume as Margaret’s nails stroked and scratched and probed. "GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR!!!” she shrieked. “OH LEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEEVE MY FEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEET ALOOOOOO-HO-OH-HO-HOOOOOONE!!!“

“Your poor, precious feet are just SO ticklish, aren’t they?” Margaret cooed. “Why, I could just tickle them all AFTERNOON!”

“OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!" Sandy howled.

By now the long-legged vixen was pink-faced, her skin was bathed in cold sweat and her curl-covered mound was damp with desire. With some reluctance, Margaret suspended the foot tickling and climbed back onto the bed. She stretched out next to Sandy, relishing the girl’s hot scent: a heady combination of soap, sweat and erotic musk.

“I guess you’re ready now,” she whispered in her victim’s ear. “So do you want to cum?

Sandy sobbed and wiggled her hips. The brunette smiled and slipped a hand inside the long-legged vixen’s panties.

“UUUUH!!!” Sandy gasped as a questing finger made contact with her throbbing lust button. “UUH-UUH-UUUUUUUUH!!!”

“Oh dear!” Margaret’s eyes widened in feigned surprise. “We are just all wet and WILD, aren’t we? I don’t think this will take long, sweetie-pie!”

And it didn’t!

The brunette’s fingers crept teasingly over Sandy’s curl-covered mound. They stroked gently, then with a certain insistence. The long-legged vixen arched her back and pushed up against Margaret’s hand. Her thighs were trembling and her face was twisted into a grimace of passion. Gooseflesh roughened her skin, making the fine golden hairs on her arms stand up stiffly. An urgent, demanding, utterly MAGNIFICENT sensation gripped her loins, belly and breasts—!

Margaret’s other hand was tangled in Sandy’s sweat-damp hair, and her tongue was dancing in the long-legged vixen’s ear. Her own panties were damp and her nipples were rigid. And for a fleeting moment, the brunette wished she could change places with her gasping, slack-jawed plaything…

“AAAAAH!!!” Sandy cried suddenly. “AAH-AAH-AAH-AAH-AAAAAAH!!!”

“Mmmm, are we getting close?” Margaret whispered. “Are we all ready to cum…?”

The long-legged vixen was trembling violently with the need to achieve the release she so desperately craved. Margaret shifted to a kneeling position and moved her free hand to a jiggling breast. With a sigh of pleasure, she took Sandy’s super-stiff nipple between her thumb and forefinger, and squeezed gently.

“GRRRRUUUUGH!!!” Sandy grunted. “UGH-UGH-UGH-GRRRRRRUUUUUUGH!!!"

“Well,” Margaret conceded, “I suppose you’ve been punished enough for one afternoon. Ready for your reward now?”

And with that, the brunette’s fingers probed just a bit more insistently—just enough to make Sandy’s body tense with delicious anticipation as the sweet sensation in her loins coiled—and coiled—and RELEASED—!

The long-legged vixen literally shrieked with utter DELIGHT as the first pulse of an unbearably powerful orgasm shot through her body! Eight times she tensed and trembled in ecstasy—begging the buxom brunette to stop—then begging her NOT to stop— weeping with pleasure as demanding fingers tweaked her aching nipples,—laughing with pleasure as the same fingers stroked her aching ribs—!

And finally, unable to stand even one more second of this exquisitely erotic torment, Sandy Vernon swooned.

Margaret let her sleep. There would be time later for instructions. But at the moment, the brunette reflected, a nice, long, hot shower might be just the thing…

***​

Sandy’s training occupied several days, during which she was introduced to sweet torments and delicious pleasures of an intensity she’d never imagined in even her most exotic masturbation fantasies. By the time Margaret was finished with her, the long-legged vixen’s resistance lay in ruins. She had been stripped of her inhibitions and reduced by prolonged tickle torture to a state of abject submission.

“Well, Sandy-Candy, it’s been fun,” the brunette drawled one afternoon as lay Sandy trembling in the aftermath of a tremendous orgasm. “But now the time has come to talk about your future. How would you like to go to college?”

“But I can’t AFFORD it!” the long-legged vixen gasped.

“No, but I can,” Margaret chuckled. “And in return for services rendered, I’m prepared to pay your tuition and expenses at Unknown University.” She stroked Sandy’s thigh, relishing the silky texture of her tickle slave’s bare skin. “That is, if you’re prepared to follow orders when you get there.”

“Anything you say,” the long-legged vixen moaned. “Anything!”

“That’s good to hear, Sandy-Candy, because I have a mission for you when you arrive on campus next month,” the brunette chuckled.

“What mission?”

“Her name is Valerie Prescott,” Margaret replied. “She’s the University Archivist, and she’s in possession of a secret that I very much desire to know.”

“She is?”

“Mmmm, yes. And you’re going to persuade her to reveal that secret.”

“How will I do that?” the long-legged vixen asked.

“Well, how did I persuade you, hmmm?” the buxom brunette replied with a lewd smile. “Don’t you remember, sweetie-pie?”

“I think you need to show me one more time,” Sandy Vernon breathed.

“It would be my pleasure, darling,” Margaret replied in a whisper…

(To Be Continued!)​

Last edited:
omg!!!!

this is really, and i mean a really!!! great story,please continue
i'm really looking forward to magret's revenge on every person
at unknown university!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back