• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Professor (Revised) Chapter Six (F/F)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
The saga continues…

:jester:

THE LAUGHING PROFESSOR
(Revised by T.T. Gore)

Chapter Six
Tinker, Tailor, Tickle, Spy

***​

Though the Pine View Motel was rather seedy, it was cheap, discreet and not too far from campus. Over the years it had become Unknown University’s venue of choice for clandestine assignations, and there were many colorful stories told—usually in a whisper—of the goings-on in its little cabins. But even by the Pine View’s relaxed standards, the tryst occurring in Cabin 14 on a rainy afternoon in early October was something out of the ordinary…

Valerie Prescott wasn’t quite sure how it had happened, but on that afternoon she found herself naked on the bed in Cabin 14, wrists and ankles bound to the bedposts, gagged with her own panties and tickled absolutely PINK—!

She writhed madly as sharp nails stroked the soles of her bare feet, sending intense jolts of indescribable sensation up her quivering legs. “GRRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!” she screamed into her panties. “URRRRR-URRRRR-URRRRPH!!! UUUGH!!! UUUGH!!! UUUGH!!!” UUUGH!!!”

To Sandy Vernon, the older woman’s muffled cries were music to her ears. Valerie was fortysomething, rather prim and mousy at first glance, but possessed of shoulder-length chestnut hair handsome features, a slender, well-toned body and a somewhat overactive libido. This last was what had led her into the long-legged vixen’s arms, and then to Cabin 14.

Technically speaking, Valerie was still a virgin—if you didn’t count a few episodes of schoolgirl lesbianism and a longstanding addiction to masturbation. All her life, she’d fought against her feelings for other women—feelings that she knew to be sinful but could never completely banish. Now, in this hideous, perverted form, the slender virgin’s most secret, shameful fantasies were finally coming true.

Sandy was in no hurry to obtain the information she required. She suspected that her victim would babble it out instantly if afforded the opportunity, but in that case the fun would end—and she was having too good a time to stop now! The fact that Valerie was almost old enough to be her mother added a special dash of spice to her pleasure. The long-legged vixen continued the tickling, fascinated by the energetic way in which her victim’s trim body twisted and flexed.

For Valerie, the worst part of it all was the sensation of arousal that was beginning to burn low in her belly. Her firm, petite breasts jiggled slightly as she squirmed on the bed. Her nipples were rigid and she longed to feel them being teased between demanding fingers. Tormented as much by guilty lust as by tickling, the slender virgin struggled to suppress her body’s increasingly urgent response to the long-legged vixen’s ministrations.

“Ha, you LIKE that, don’t you?” Sandy snickered as she stroked the delicate arches of Valerie’s bare feet. “Oh, look, your cute TOES are wiggling! I bet you really want me to go HIGHER, though, don’t you? I bet you have some VERY special places where you want to be tickled, don’t you?”

“GRRRRUUUUGH-UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” the slender virgin grunted. “MMMMPH!!! UUUMPH!!! UUUMPH!!!” Unable to articulate her desires, she arched her back and rotated her hips.

“Well,” said Sandy, “I suppose I COULD tickle you here.“ Her fingers danced up Valerie’s trembling thighs. “Or how about HERE?“ She stroked the slender virgin’s tense belly. “But I think what you REALLY want is for me to tickle you HERE!” And she ran a clever finger through the damp curls that garnished Valerie’s throbbing mound.

“MMMMMMPH!!!” Valerie screamed into her panties. “UGH-UGH-UGH-GRRRRUUUUGH!!!”

Sandy climbed onto the bed and knelt between the slender virgin’s knees. Except for hot pink panties she was naked, and her breasts swayed in a way that sent a thrill of delight through Valerie’s loins.

“I’ll do it,” the long-legged vixen whispered. “Oh, yes, I’ll do EVERYTHING. But not until you tell me what I want to know…”

***​

As the University Archivist, Valerie Prescott was privy to a good many strange and arcane campus facts, not all of which could have been found in the official records. The slender virgin was an Unknown alumna and a Lambda Chi sister. In her day sorority initiations had taken place in a warren of rooms in a subbasement of the Administration Building. These rooms had been closed off during a renovation and then forgotten by all but a privileged few. They contained the instruments of restraint and chastisement with which Valerie had been initiated into Lambda Chi some twenty years earlier. The rooms were still used occasionally for special purposes, such as the discipline and correction of seriously erring sisters. Since the slender virgin was a university employee, on campus every day, she had been made responsible for the upkeep of Lambda Chi’s secret chambers.

It was this story, in the form of a vague and doubtful rumor, that had reached Margaret Stanley’s attentive ear. Though she herself was a Lambda, the brunette had never heard of these subterranean rooms. Obviously, the knowledge of their existence had been confined to the inner circle of the sorority. And the brunette realized that such a place could be very useful to her and her plans.

Discreet preliminary inquiries had convinced her that mousy Valerie Prescott knew the whereabouts of these secret chambers. Her investigation suggested that that it would be no easy to persuade the slender virgin to tell all. Lambda Chi’s inner circle would not be pleased about the disclosure one of their sorority’s most closely guarded secrets. But the brunette possessed a powerful asset in the person of Sandy Vernon. The long-legged vixen had declared herself more than willing to lure poor Valerie into a compromising position—and tickle the required information out of her.

Given the slender virgin’s repressed desires, this proved easy enough to arrange. A chance encounter, an invitation for a drink, a hand on a knee under the table, and before she quite understood what was happening, Valerie was being ushered through the door of Cabin 14. By that time, thanks to the potent brew of narcotics and aphrodisiacs with which Sandy has spiked her gin and tonic, the slender virgin was already feeling dizzy. She remembered giggling in a silly way as she reeled toward the bed—but after that all was black until she awoke to find herself naked, spread-eagled and tied to the bedposts…

***​

“So are you going to TELL?” Sandy whispered. She wiggled a finger in Valerie’s belly button, and the slender virgin writhed frantically. “If you don’t tell, I’m just going to have to TORTURE you more.” The long-legged vixen grinned. “A LOT more.”

But Valerie shook her head. She wasn’t about to betray Lambda Chi—and besides, she was feeling somewhat conflicted about her situation. On the one hand, the thought of more tickling made her skin crawl with dread. On the other hand, she wondered if it actually was possible to be tickled to orgasm…

Sandy arched an eyebrow “Well, aren’t you the stubborn one!” she exclaimed. “But you may change your mind after a few minutes of this!”

And with no more ado the long-legged vixen attacked the slender virgin’s defenseless ribs!

Valerie convulsed on the bed and made frantic noises behind her panties. Her torso jerked to and fro between Sandy’s busy hands and she was acutely conscious of her erect, super-sensitive nipples. She wished desperately that Sandy would touch them, stroke them, kiss them…

The long-legged vixen could sense her victim’s arousal. The slender virgin was wiggling her hips, releasing an aroma of musk that drifted up to tickle Sandy’s flaring nostrils. She knew exactly what Valerie wanted. And she was eager to oblige!

“Just tell me, darling,” she cooed. “Tell me all about Lambda Chi’s secret place and I’ll explore YOUR secret places.”

“MMMMMMMMPH!!!” Valerie grunted. “GRRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!” But again, she shook her head.

“Well, I have to admit I never thought you’d hold out this long.” Sandy licked her lips. “So let’s try THIS!”

The long-legged vixen leaned forward and her hands danced up from Valerie’s ribs to her defenseless armpits. The slender virgin writhed crazily in a futile attempt to dodge Sandy’s sharp nails. Her face turned bright pink as she struggled to force howls of laughter past the panties that gagged her mouth. The intense ticklish sensations produced by Sandy’s circling strokes made the fine hairs on Valerie’s arms stand up and quiver. A cold, delicate sweat bathed her bare skin.

Thinking that Valerie could use some positive reinforcement, Sandy brought one hand down to the slender virgin’s belly. “Who likes to be TICKLED?” she sang, stroking the sensitive area between Valerie’s belly button and her curl-covered mound. “Tickle, tickle, TICKLE, darling!”

The slender virgin arched her back in a mute plea for the release she craved. And this time, Sandy couldn’t resist giving her what she wanted. Deftly, she plucked away the panties that gagged Valerie’s mouth. “No screaming, now,” she said. “If you want to CUM you have to be good for me.”

“Please!” Valerie gasped. “Oh PLEASE—!”

The long-legged vixen’s other hand moved from Valerie’s armpit to her breasts. The slender virgin gave a throaty gasp as a gentle palm brushed her rigid nipples. And a deep, passionate moan followed when Sandy began to run her fingers through the damp, curly hairs that so charmingly framed Valerie’s throbbing mound.

Sandy took it slowly, so as to ensure that her victim would be sweetly tortured by anticipation of the ecstasies to come. At first, she merely brushed a hand through Valerie’s damp curls, scarcely touching the slender virgin’s pink places. Then she allowed her index finger to probe deeper in a leisurely search that made Valerie lift her curvaceous derriere from the mattress and wiggle her hips in a desperate demand for release. Then finally, Sandy’s questing finger located the slender virgin’s love bud. With an evil smile, the long-legged vixen began to tickle poor Valerie in her most ticklish spot of all…

“Oh!” the slender virgin moaned. “Oh YES! Oh yes PLEASE—!”

“And you’ll tell me what I want to know?” the long-legged vixen asked.

“Yes! YES! Omygod yes ANYTHING!” Valerie cried. “Oh PLEASE! Oh don’t stop NOW—!”

“Then start talking now, darling,” Sandy whispered. She reached out with her free hand to turn on the recorder that she’d placed on the night table.

And the slender virgin started talking. Urged on by the long-legged vixen’s intimate, teasing caresses, Valerie babbled out all the secrets of Lambda Chi. In some remote corner of her addled brain, she was aware of the extent of her transgression. But the joyous sensation in her breasts, belly and loins made rational thought impossible. Valerie knew only one thing: that if she didn’t do what was demanded of her, the release she so desperately desired would not come…

Satisfied at last that her victim had told all she knew, Sandy shut off the recorder, licked her lips and gave Valerie her promised treat. The slender virgin tensed as skilled fingers tickled her rigid nipples and super-sensitive love bud. She arched her back and wiggled her hips as the wonderful moment drew nearer and nearer and NEARER…

Then it hit!

“AAH-AAH-AAH-AAH-AAAAAAAAH!!!” Valerie screamed—or thought she screamed. Actually, it was a gentle sound, soft and deep in her throat. She screamed again as a second and a third spasm of absolute ECSTASY exploded in her loins and raced through her body—and fell back, weeping with pleasure, in the aftermath of the most intense orgasm she’D ever experienced!

Sandy Vernon was smiling down at her. “So how was that?” she inquired.

Valerie shivered. “TICKLE me now,” she demanded. “Come on, TICKLE me! I know I’ll cum again if you TICKLE me now! Oh please please PLEASE—!”

The long-legged vixen smiled and flexed her fingers. “Well,” she said. “Since you say please…”

***​

“What are you DOING?” yelled Professor Gabrielle Potzdorf. “Let me go, you BITCHES!”

Sandy Vernon smiled coldly as she tied the dark-haired, bare-breasted beauty’s big toes together and bent them back, securing the loose ends of the cord to a ringbolt. The stocks creaked as Gabrielle struggled to free herself, but it was a futile effort. Her ankles were locked in place, her wrists were tied to the top of the beam against which her back rested, and a wide leather strap was tightly cinched around her supple waist. What was worse, her captors had stripped her down to her scanty scarlet panties—and now they were getting undressed themselves!

“Wait…stop…what’s going on?” Gabrielle faltered. “Why are you DOING this?!”

“Because a friend of ours wants your cooperation,” Valerie answered as she unhooked her bra. “And she asked us to persuade you.”

“Who? Who told you to DO this?!” Gabrielle made a convulsive effort to slip her bonds. “We’ll, whoever it is, she’ll be SORRY! I will go to the POLICE!”

“Oh, I don’t think you’ll do that, Professor.” Sandy patted the bare-breasted beauty’s flushed cheek. “Not after our little session together…which we plan to record.”

It was only then that Gabrielle noticed the tripod-mounted video camera in the corner. A cold chill oozed down her spine. “But what are you going to DO to me?” she cried.

“Why, nothing terrible, darling!” Valerie grinned as she knelt at the foot of the stocks and drank in the sight of Gabrielle’s bare, beautifully formed feet.

“No, nothing terrible at all,” Sandy echoed as she knelt on the platform of the stocks, straddling Gabrielle’s thighs. “But we were wondering….are you ticklish…?

“WHAT?!” Gabrielle screamed. “Am I TICKLISH?! What do you MEAN?! No, I am certainly NOT ticklish!”

“Hmmm, well, we’ll have to see about that,” Sandy replied. “Now where did I put that bottle? Ah, here it is.” With a lewd grin, the long-legged vixen produced a small glass bottle from its hiding place underneath the stocks. “I think you’ll find this interesting, Professor.”

Working with quick, practiced motions, Sandy uncorked the bottle and tipped it against the tip of her index finger. Her eyes closed for a moment as the oil, containing Margaret Stanley’s nefarious brew of narcotics and aphrodisiacs, made contact with her skin. Then, with a sigh, she anointed Gabrielle’s nipples—which immediately stiffened—her smoothly shaven armpits, and her navel. As a final touch, she deposited a dab on the bare-breasted beauty’s upper lip, right under her nose.

Gabrielle’s head swam as the musky fumes of the oil filled her nostrils. She was suddenly very conscious of the way in which the cool air was caressing her bare skin. She trembled…which made her large breasts sway…which sent a thrill through her nipples…which made her tremble all the more…

Sandy climbed off the stocks and handed Valerie the bottle. The slender virgin took it with a smile, poured a small pool of the oil into the palm of her hand, and rubbed it gently into the soft bottom of Gabrielle’s right foot. The bare-breasted beauty squealed and shivered when a finger worked its way between her toes. Valerie repeated the operation for Gabrielle’s left foot, corked the bottle and put it aside. “Let’s give it a couple of minutes,” she suggested.

“All right,” the long-legged vixen agreed. She put a hand on Valerie’s shoulder. “There’s certainly no rush.”

Gabrielle squirmed in her bonds. She knew that she ought to be screaming for help, but it was becoming hard to concentrate. She was increasingly preoccupied with the indescribable sensations that were creeping along the interior pathways of her body. The bare-breasted beauty’s nipples were now so rigid that they ached—but it was the sort of ache that made her sigh and shiver.

“Just remember one thing,” Valerie whispered as she knelt at the foot of the stocks. “Outside this room you may be a distinguished academic, the Director of the Center for Feminist Studies—all that crap. But down here you’re just our poor little plaything. We’re going to tickle you and TICKLE you, darling—and you’re going to LOVE it!”

Gabrielle opened her mouth to scream a protest—but screamed with laughter instead as sharp nails began stroking the soft soles of her defenseless feet!

"NAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” the bare-breasted beauty shrieked. “STOP!! STOP!! “EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” She writhed madly as intense ticklish thrills shot up the backs of her legs. “GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!"

“Oooo,” Valerie cooed. “I think she LIKES it!” She shifted her attention to Gabrielle’s arches. “Do you like having your cute FEET tickled, darling?”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the bare-breasted beauty howled. Already her cheeks were pink, her cropped dark hair was damp with sweat and her skin was covered with goosebumps. Standing by the camera, Sandy noted how the fine dark hairs on Gabrielle’s arms were standing on end, and how her full, firm breasts jiggled and bounced as she struggled in her bonds. The long-legged vixen licked her lips.

Valerie, meanwhile, was totally focused on the beautiful bare feet that twitched and wiggled in response to her intimate attentions. The slender virgin relished each peal of tormented laughter that her fingers teased out of poor Gabrielle. And as the torture continued, Valerie became aware of a loose, lustful sensation low in her own belly…

As for Gabrielle, the bare-breasted beauty was busy laughing like complete IDIOT and fighting against the unbearable yet delicious sensations that were taking possession of her wiggling body. Somehow, Gabrielle realized with a shock of horror, the tickling of her feet was making her HORNY! More than anything in the world, she wanted to spread her legs so that these vicious bitches could tickle her pink places. And worst of all, she knew that soon she’d be BEGGING them to do it—weeping and begging to be tickled to ORGASM while the camera recorded the whole disgusting and humiliating episode!

“PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEESEEE!” the bare-breasted beauty shrieked. “OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAAAWD!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE!!!"

“Poor baby,” the slender virgin whispered. “Are you getting all excited?”

“She won’t last long now,” Sandy remarked.

“Oh, I hope she doesn’t surrender TOO soon!” Valerie replied with a salacious smile.

***​

Professor Gabrielle Potzdorf was but the first recruit to Margaret Stanley’s secret army. Sandy and Valerie entertained many guests in the secret chambers of Lambda Chi, and their video collection grew steadily. In this way the unsuspecting Dean Dagmar Frost was slowly and secretly stripped of her allies on campus, while the brunette’s clandestine cadre of devotees grew steadily. Most of them were kept in line by simple fear of exposure, but there were more than a few who’d discovered a taste for the torments they’d experienced. Either way, their full cooperation could be relied upon.

Finally, after a long, hilarious session in which they secured the cooperation of Assistant Registrar Anne-Marie Adler, Sandy and Valerie were ordered to suspend their activities pending further instructions. There was one individual who was key to Margaret’s plans and the buxom brunette planned to deal with her personally.

Sandy and Valerie were glad enough to take a break. For the next few weeks they played their roles as student and university employee by day, and relaxed with one another in the Lambda Chi chambers by night. But while the long-legged vixen and the slender virgin frolicked together, Margaret Stanley was zeroing in on her next target…

(To Be Continued!)​

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back