• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street Chapter 20 – “Yours Against Mine”

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
by Strelnikov
Copyright 2004 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Melissa Gabreski
Melissa is attractive with great curves, dark hazel eyes, and long dark brown hair with blonde streaks. She’s 20 years old, has lived on Tickle Street her whole life but until recently had few friends outside of her parents and Michael, her younger brother. She's super ticklish, and thinks it’s weird to be so ticklish like she is. She used to be very shy - but the other girls cured that!

Anne Kincaid
She’s 18 years old, has a great body, light brown hair, long lashes and dazzling hazel eyes. She lives with her parents, grandfather and two brothers, Josh and Jim. No one talks about why they moved to Tieson City. Anne has a heavenly southern accent and is extremely ticklish. Needless to say, her brothers take full advantage. She once had the typical southern girl innocence… But she got over it long ago.

Sadistic Siblings…
Michael Gabreski is two years younger, a head taller and outweighs his sister Melissa by 100 lbs. – “big sister/little brother” is a family joke. Melissa knows better than to let him get in tickle range of her feet, but sometimes… Well, shit happens. Anne’s brother Josh is 21, Jim just turned 18. They’re into football (a religious sacrament in the South), cars, fishing, and tickling Anne and her friends – not necessarily in that order.

I need to clean the car out, Melissa thought as she drove home from her Friday afternoon class. Or at least stir the mess in the back seat to prevent spontaneous combustion.

She parked in the driveway and went inside to change clothes, kicking her sandals off inside the door. Let’s see… Grub clothes, olive-green cargo shorts that had seen better days and a faded gray t-shirt that said Miskatonic University Athletic Department. Even so, she was lovely – medium height, dark hazel eyes, great curves, shapely legs, trim ankles. Her long hair, dark brown with blonde streaks, was done up in a pony tail.

I can’t believe I let the car get this grody – it’s a wonder I didn’t have ants, Melissa thought as she switched off the dust-buster fifteen minutes later. She gathered up the trash – there was a lot of it. She filled a bucket with soapy water and started on the outside.

Melissa was about half finished washing the car, squatting down to wash under the doors, when she heard the voice.

“Need some help?”

She looked around and saw a pair of bare female feet. Their owner wore an anklet made of braided, multi-colored cotton twine on her right ankle. Her accent was pure South Mississippi. Neither the voice nor the feet were familiar – I’ll have to rectify that, Melissa thought. The Ancient and Honorable Society of Vellatrices could always use a new member.

Melissa stood and faced the newcomer. The girl was about her own height, and appeared to be about her brother’s age, 18 or so. She had a great body, shoulder-length light brown hair, long lashes and dazzling hazel eyes. She wore jeans shorts and a navy t-shirt.

“Sure – grab a sponge. I’m Melissa Gabreski.”

“Anne Kincaid,” the other girl said, and held out her hand. “I’m your new neighbor,” she continued. “We just moved in across the street. You’re the first neighbor I’ve met.”

“I saw the truck yesterday. Are you in high school?”

“Just graduated,” Anne replied. “We start and finish the school year early in Mississippi. How about you?”

“Just finishing my sophomore year at Tieson City College. But my brother is. His graduation is in two weeks.”

“Well, let’s finish this and get acquainted.”

They chatted as they worked, finished in fifteen minutes and went inside.

“Hey Michael!” Melissa called out. “Meet our new neighbor. Anne Kincaid, my brother Michael.”

Michael was a big guy with dark hair, over 6 feet tall, a high school football player. Melissa noticed him looking at Anne’s bare feet – he was an enthusiastic foot tickler, had practiced on her for years. He had tickled all of the other young female residents of Tickle Street too – but none of them minded too much, so long as he didn’t do it too often. He was a nice guy, and they all liked him.

“Care for a Coke, Anne?” Michael asked.

“Sure,” Anne said. “Glad to meet you.”

“He’s a pretty good guy, but he has his… quirks. You’ll see,” Melissa said. “Anne has two brothers. Let’s invite them over.”

“My younger brother Jim is at the boat with my folks,” Anne said. “We have a riverboat – Proud Mary, she’s called. We’ll be giving dinner cruises and day trips once we get set up. But Josh is home – he’s my older brother, about your age, Melissa.”

They were on the back porch, chatting, when Josh arrived. Melissa liked Josh as soon as she met him. He wasn’t a big guy, but he had presence. He’s charming, she thought – a Southern gentleman – why are good manners so rare outside the South? But she noticed that Josh was looking at her bare feet – a kindred soul, maybe? And so was Anne. Hmmm…

Melissa winked at her brother, then crossed her right leg over her left knee, idly swinging her right foot. Michael winked back, grabbed the foot and gave it a quick tickle.

“Eep! Hehehe! Stop it!” she said, and pulled her foot away. Anne and Josh grinned and exchanged a knowing look. Busted! Just as I suspected, Melissa thought. A new recruit for sure!

All four had too much energy to just sit and talk, so Michael got a frisbee out of the garage. They played with it for an hour or so. Afterward, the girls flopped down on the grass while the guys went into the house to fetch cold drinks.

Anne sat Indian-style, with crossed legs. “That was fun!” she said.

“Yah. Welcome to Tickle Street, Anne,” Melissa replied. She sat up and curled her legs under her.

“Odd name,” Anne said.

Melissa just smiled. “I’ll have to introduce you to the rest of the girls. We have a neighborhood… club. I think you’ll fit right in.”

“A club? What kind?”

“Later. Show me your anklet. It’s pretty – did you make it?” Melissa asked.

Anne extended her right leg. “I grew up on a riverboat,” she said. “I’ve been doing rope work since I was a kid. I’ll make one for you, if you like.”

Melissa got up on her knees and took hold of Anne’s ankle. “Nice,” she said. Anne tried to draw her leg back, but Melissa hooked a finger under the twine.

“Practical, too,” Melissa continued, with an evil grin. “TICKLE FIGHT!”

“Oh SHIT! Hehe! HAHAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHA!” Anne laughed as Melissa’s fingernails flew across her bare sole.

Anne collapsed onto her back, laughing like mad. She pulled her right leg back and kicked out with her left, trying desperately to escape the tickling. She missed with the kick but pulled Melissa over on top of her. But the respite was brief – Melissa let go of Anne’s ankle and attacked her sides, grabbing and lobster clawing. Anne arched her back and laughed her head off.

Anne felt her strength draining away as Melissa’s tickling hands roamed up and down her sides. She grabbed Melissa’s wrists and squirmed free with her last burst of strength – Melissa overbalanced and landed on her side.

Anne counterattacked instantly, tickling Melissa’s tummy. Melissa let out a burst of ticklish laughter and rolled up in a ball to escape the tickling. Anne grabbed her ankles in an arm lock and scrabbled her nails in the arches. Melissa howled with forced mirth – by sheer good fortune, Anne had found the sweet spots – on the arches just in front of the heels, where Melissa’s feet were off-the-scale ticklish.

Melissa bucked violently and pulled her legs back – Anne went over backward and landed on top of her. Melissa bucked Anne off and got up on her knees. She grabbed Anne’s sides again, tickling with both hands, and now Anne’s sweet ticklish laughter filled the air. Melissa tickled onto Anne’s tummy, under the t-shirt, and Anne’s laughter went off the scale.

Anne squirmed, laughing like crazy, and managed to get one leg under her. Melissa stopped tummy tickling, grabbed the ankle and pulled while she shoved with her other hand. Anne landed on her tummy – she laughed again, at the top of her lungs, as Melissa’s tickling fingernails scratched and scrabbled her very ticklish heel.

Anne twisted around, laughing helplessly, but couldn’t break Melissa’s hold. She squirmed and pulled, but Melissa hung on, tickling with great skill and enthusiasm. Desperate, Anne yanked her leg back and landed half a dozen rib pokes on Melissa. Melissa squealed and threw herself backward – she landed on her butt, but kept on tickling.

But Anne had an opening now – still laughing wildly, she lunged and grabbed an ankle.

And now it was a straightforward contest of endurance. They were evenly matched – both of them had been tickled by their brothers for years. The girls were sitting facing each other, right legs extended. Each gripped the other’s right ankle with her left hand, tickling her opponent’s foot with the right. Both laughed and laughed, red faced, tears of laughter streaming down their faces.

Neither tried for anything fancy – their tickling fingernails flicked and scratched, each covering the other’s foot with fiendish and well-techniqued tickling. Anne concentrated on Melissa’s arch, Melissa on Anne’s heel. They both laughed like madwomen, tickling as fast as they could, as time expanded and the tickling filled their consciousness.

But experience won out. Anne had years of tickling experience in her old home town – her opponent was a relative newcomer as a tickler. Melissa lost it and collapsed onto her back, laughing at the top of her lungs. Anne giggled as the tickling sensation faded, then picked up the pace as fine motor control returned. Her nails danced in Melissa’s arch, tickling the sweet spot mercilessly, bringing forth wave after wave of ticklish laughter.

Melissa’s strength was gone, tickled away. Anne kept up the tickling as she gathered her legs under her, then quit and quickly rolled Melissa onto her tummy. She sat on Melissa facing aft, grabbed both ankles and wrapped her leg around Melissa’s shins in the figure-four leg lock.

And now Melissa got it good! Anne tickled her soles two-handed, watching the toes twitch and curl. She held Melissa’s toes back and tickled the stretched out soles, then side to side under all ten toes. Melissa laughed and laughed as Anne spider-walked her nails down the arches and lingered on the heels, drawing figure-eight’s and other tickling shapes. She eased off a little, flicking and scratching, producing a steady stream of giggles. Then Anne attacked the sweet spots again, and Melissa laughed her head off. It was more than she could bear – she laughed herself breathless.

Anne released the leg lock and sat next to Melissa. “You’re a worthy opponent. For a while there, I thought I was gonna lose it,” she said. “Tickle Street, huh? Are the other girls like you?”

Melissa rolled onto her back, drew her knees up and laid there gasping. “That… really… tickled,” she said. “No, I’m new at this. They’re all better ticklers than I am. I get tickled a lot.”

“Thirsty, sis?” Josh asked.

The girls looked up, startled – they hadn’t heard the guys come back. Other things had occupied their attention.

“Shame on you,” Michael told his sister. “I had a bet with Josh – you just cost me a buck.”

“I’d kill for a Coke,” Anne said. “Were y’all watching us the whole time?”

Michael and Josh sat down next to the girls. “Yup,” Michael said. “It was a pretty good show.”

“Y’all interested in a rematch?” Josh asked.

Melissa sat up and took a Coke from her brother. “Maybe,” she replied. “How about you, Anne?” She drained the drink in three long gulps.

“Sure, why not?” Anne said. She brushed her hair back out of her face. “It was fun.”

Josh winked at Michael. “This wasn’t bad for a pick-up contest, but if y’all are gonna go pro, y’all need to train for it.”

“That’s right,” Michael said. “Aerobic conditioning is important in every athletic contest. Melissa, you lost because you ran out of air.”

“We can help,” Josh added.

Anne saw what was coming. She gathered her legs under her…

Michael grabbed both of Anne’s ankles in one big hand and pulled, dumping her on her butt. He stood, still holding on – Anne was helpless, on her back with both feet in the air. Melissa tried to scramble away, but Josh hooked her ankles and plopped her on her tummy. He sat straddling her hips, facing aft, and grabbed a foot.

“NOOOO!” Anne and Melissa yelled. The guys dug in, and both girls laughed helplessly, howling with forced mirth.

Michael tickled Anne’s soles, side to side. Her toes twitched and curled as wild laughter poured forth. He tickled down her arches, right-left-and-repeat, down to the heels. He made a Peace sign and scratched both heels – Anne went wild, squirming, laughing at the top of her lungs, trying desperately to pull her feet away. But Michael’s grip was too tight – all she could do was lay there and laugh as Michael’s tickling fingers flicked and scratched her ticklish heels.

Melissa laughed helplessly as Josh held her toes back and tickled the stretched-out sole. He tickled the soft skin under the toes, then released the toes and tickled between them, forcing more bursts of helpless laughter. Down the sole and arch to the heel – he drew circles and other tickling shapes, then tickled back onto the sweet spot in front of the heel while Melissa laughed like a madwoman.

They took a break to give the girls a breather. “Doing OK, sis?” Michael asked.

“Oh… ghod…” Melissa gasped. Both girls laid there, soaked in sweat, hair messed up, tears of laughter rolling down their cheeks.

“I’ll take that for yes,” Michael said, and grabbed her ankles. Josh gathered Anne’s ankles up in an arm lock. The girls sang a ticklish duet as the guys started in on them again, covering their feet with unbearable tickling.

“When should we have the rematch?” Josh asked. He tickled faster, and Anne howled with forced mirth.

“I figure a week,” Michael replied. Melissa laughed helplessly as his tickling fingers picked up speed. “It’ll take that long to get ‘em in shape.”

“A nasty job, but somebody’s gotta do it,” Josh said.

“Yah. Look how dirty their feet are – let’s tickle ‘em clean. The workout will do them good.”

But Anne and Melissa didn’t hear the conversation – they were laughing much too hard, lost in ticklish delirium. They were no longer capable of resistance, or even coherent thought. They laughed and laughed, wildly, helplessly, and then laughed some more.

“Next time, let’s bet $5.00, just to make it interesting,” Josh said. “Yours against mine.”

***THE END***

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back