• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street Chapter 21 – “A Tickle Street Welcome”

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
by Strelnikov
Copyright 2004 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Candice Wade
A little beauty, 18 years old, with crystal blue eyes and ash blonde hair, and a very trim and shapely body. An extrovert and sensualist, she loves to be tickled and get in ticklish situations, but if the tickling goes too far, she's out of control. Lately her lust to be tickled has grown and grown, and now she'll do anything to get tickled. She's lived with her parents and sister on Tickle Street since she was five.

Brittany Righetti
Brittany has lived all of her 18 years on Tickle Street. She has long, dark hair and brown eyes, a beautiful Italian face and features, curves in all the right places. She has a bit of an attitude, but it can quickly be destroyed if she's tickled, and her twin older sisters Vicky and Veronica always take advantage of that.

Vicky and Veronica Righetti
They’re “mirror twins” – identical, but Vicky, the leader, is a lefty (Latin “sinister”) and Veronica is right handed. They’re 20 years old, medium height, with very trim and fit figures that they maintain by martial arts. They have shoulder length wavy dark brown hair, dark brows and lashes, brown eyes. They’re extremely ticklish, but since they’re a team, they don’t get tickled much.

Melissa Gabreski
Melissa is attractive with great curves, dark hazel eyes, and long brown hair with blonde streaks. She's also very shy. She’s 20 years old, has lived on Tickle Street her whole life but has few friends outside of her parents and Michael, her younger brother. She's super ticklish, which only adds to her shyness, and thinks it’s weird to be so ticklish like she is.

Anne Kincaid
She’s 18 years old, has a great body, light brown hair, long lashes and dazzling hazel eyes. She lives with her parents, grandfather and two brothers, Josh and Jim. No one talks about why they moved to Tieson City. Anne has a heavenly southern accent and is extremely ticklish. Needless to say, her brothers take full advantage. She once had the typical southern girl innocence… But she got over it long ago.

Sadistic Siblings…
Michael Gabreski is two years younger, a head taller and outweighs his sister Melissa by 100 lbs. – “big sister/little brother” is a family joke. Melissa knows better than to let him get in tickle range of her feet, but sometimes… Well, shit happens. Anne’s brother Josh is 21, Jim just turned 18. They’re into football (a religious sacrament in the South), cars, fishing, and tickling Anne and her friends – not necessarily in that order.

Candice looked up from the Entertainment section of the morning newspaper. “Hey mom, did you see this?”

It was an advertisement. Proud Mary, it said. Underneath, Coming Soon! Riverboat Rides – Day Trips – Dinner Cruises. Johnson’s Ferry Marina.

Her mom looked over her shoulder. “No kidding! We’ll have to check it out, it sounds like fun.”

“Yes it does,” Candice said. She folded the paper, laid it on the coffee table and stood up. “I’ll see you later, Mom. I’m gonna introduce myself to the new neighbors, and go to Sara’s house afterward.”

“OK, dear. Are you going to have your friends over this afternoon?”

“We’ll be at Sara’s house today.”

Candice paused at the door. Her shorts were white, her blue t-shirt had the Commonwealth University logo on the front. Summer wasn’t far away – the Saturday morning was warm, perfect shorts-and-t-shirt weather. She wiggled her toes – it felt good. Fooey on shoes, she thought. I’m not going far. I’ll go barefoot.

Next door on the cul-de-sac, she saw the Righetti sisters, Brittany and her older twin sisters Vicky and Veronica, all three barefoot and dressed in faded shorts and t-shirts. They were working on their back yard pool, getting it ready for the coming summer – it was still a little too chilly for swimming, but not for much longer. The house next door to them on the other side was still vacant, though the for-sale sign had been replaced with another that said SOLD. More new neighbors, she thought. Wonder when they’ll move in?

Brittany and one of the twins pulled the pool cover off and spread it out on the lawn. The other twin was kneeling, fiddling with the pool skimmer. Her twin slipped up behind her on silent feet, reached down and tickled her soles.

“Eep! Hehehe! Veronica, stop it!” Vicky said.

Brittany grabbed Veronica’s sides from behind and lobster clawed them. Veronica burst out laughing and collapsed, rolling into a ball. Brittany grabbed an ankle and tickled the foot, and Veronica laughed her head off.

Vicky scrambled up and poked Brittany in the ribs – Brittany jumped and squealed. It turned into a three-way tickle fight, all three girls laughing like mad as they struggled and tumbled on the grass.

Looks like fun, Candice thought. She considered joining them, but decided not to – she would see Brittany later anyway. As she watched, the twins each grabbed one of Brittany’s ankles and scrabbled their nails in her arches. Brittany collapsed onto her back, laughing at the top of her lungs.

Candice turned away and continued onward. Brittany’s ticklish laughter followed her as she walked down the street – Brittany was getting it good!

The new neighbors lived across the street from Melissa. She had seen a girl and two guys about her own age as they were moving in. Maybe she could recruit a new member for the Ancient and Honorable Society of Vellatrices – it was worth a try, anyway.

Candice stepped on a sharp pebble as she crossed the street. Ouch! Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea, she thought, inspecting her bare sole. Oh well, no big deal. I’m almost there.

Melissa was collecting mail from the mailbox as Candice approached. “Hey Melissa!” she called across the street. “See you at Sara’s house this afternoon?”

“Sure. Have you met the new neighbors?”

“That’s where I’m going.”

“You’ll like them,” Melissa said, with a cryptic smile. “See you later.”

Girlish laughter! Candice thought as she walked up the driveway. Back porch, it sounds like. She circled around to investigate.

A pretty girl with light brown hair, in white t-shirt and gray gym shorts, was the source of the laughter. She was on her back on a mat laid on the porch, feet up, both ankles gripped in one of Michael Gabreski’s big hands while he tickled her feet with the other. She had curves in all the right places, shapely legs, and well-kept, extremely ticklish feet. Another young guy – her brother, from the look of him – had her hands pinned over her head. She laughed like a madwoman, eyes closed, tears of laughter running down her cheeks.

Candice knocked, and the tickling stopped.

The girl blinked away tears – she had long lashes and dazzling hazel eyes. The two newcomers looked at Candice. Sudden recognition–

“YOU!” Candice and both sibs said at once.

“Do you know each other?” Michael asked, bewildered.

“Yah – we had a little run-in at the science fiction convention last winter,” Candice said. “What are you two doing here?”

“We just moved in,” Jim said. “You?”

“I’ve lived here since I was 5 years old. Anne and Jim, isn’t it? I’m Candice Wade – Candy was just a badge name. Where’s your brother?”

“At the boat,” Anne said. The guys had turned her loose, she was sitting up now with her knees drawn up, a little short of breath. “What brings you over here?”

“Just visiting,” Candice said. “I thought I’d welcome the new neighbors.” She considered for a moment. “I hope there’s no hard feelings over what happened at the con. We all had too much to drink. I like to be tickled – ask Michael. Jim, talk to me later, you and your brother. Maybe we can come up with an arrangement.”

Candice made shooing motions with her hands. “Get lost, guys. Girl talk!” She turned to Anne. “I’ve got a proposition for you, Anne.”

“Come on, Jim,” Michael said. “Let’s go to my place. We can tickle my sister.”

Oops! Poor Melissa! thought Candice. Should she call and warn her? Nah. It wouldn’t do her any harm. Melissa seemed to actually enjoy being tickled these days – she had become one of the more enthusiastic members of the Vellatices.

“What’s this… proposition, Candy… Candice?” Anne asked, when the guys had gone. Her accent was pure South Mississippi.

Candice explained the Ancient and Honorable Society of Vellatrices. Anne looked thoughtful – she was an avid tickler herself, as Candice knew from the con.

“Sounds too good to be true,” Anne said. “This isn’t a trick, is it?”

Candice blushed. Her friend Ashley, now estranged, had once asked the same question.

“It’s not,” Candice said. “I’ll show you. Got any rope?”

“Sure do.”

“Then get it – and hogtie me. Tickle my feet. Tickle me silly. Go on – you know you want to.”

Candice laid down on the mat while Anne went to the garage for the rope. She submitted to the hogtie when Anne came back, then tested the bonds.

“Not bad,” Candice said. “Secure, but not too tight. Where did you learn that?”

“I grew up on a riverboat – I know how to tie knots,” Anne replied. “Are you ready?”

“Tickle the middle of my soles, along the crease,” Candice said. “It drives me crazy!”

Anne kneeled behind Candice, held her toes back and flicked her nails in the exact center of Candice’s right sole. Candice went wild, squirming, laughing at the top of her lungs, trying desperately to pull her foot away. But Anne’s knees were on either side of her own. She couldn’t roll – all she could do was lay there and laugh as Anne’s tickling fingers flew across her stretched-out soles. Candice howled with forced mirth, loving every second of it.

Anne let up after ten minutes to give Candice a breather. “How’s that?” she asked.

“Not… too… shabby,” Candice gasped out. She took a few deep breaths, then continued. “But don’t stop now. We were just getting warmed up.”

Anne flexed her fingers and cracked her knuckles. “Happy to oblige,” she said, and dug in. Candice arched her back and laughed her head off.

Anne tried different techniques, trying for the best tickle reactions. She explored Candice’s ticklish feet, gauging ticklishness by the amount and intensity of the laughter. The heels were good, and she scratched and scrabbled them while Candice laughed like crazy. The arches were good too, and the balls of her feet were even better. She spread Candice’s toes and tickled between them – pretty good. Then holding the toes back, tickling side to side under all ten toes, and down onto the stretched out soles. Aha! Right here…THE SPOT… the middle of her sole, along the crease, just like she told me. Anne’s tickling fingers speeded up, and Candice laughed like a crazy woman, streams of ticklish laughter pouring out of her.

“Halloo the house!” a female voice called out. Anne looked up, still tickling. Twin girls, a little older than herself, with dark hair and brown eyes. They were identically dressed – pink t-shirts, khaki shorts, flip-flops. They had a shaggy brindle-colored mutt with floppy ears on a leash.

“Looks like fun!” one of the twins said. “Mind if we join you?”

Candice would have warned Anne, but she was laughing much too hard.

“We were walking our dog, and heard you from the street,” the other twin said. “She’s really ticklish, isn’t she?”

“Keep on with what you’re doing,” the first twin said when Anne hesitated and her tickling slowed down. “We like to see an artist at work.”

Anne picked up the pace again, and Candice laughed even harder. “She asked me to do this,” Anne explained. “Do you live here? I’m Anne Kincaid.”

“Vicky and Veronica Righetti,” the first twin said. “I’m Vicky. And this animated dust mop is Spanky.”

Candice kept on laughing. By now, forming words, or even a coherent thought, was beyond her.

“We do this too,” Veronica said. “To each other, our sister, our cousin – even Candice here, sometimes. Wanna see?”

“OK,” Anne said. “My fingers are getting tired anyway. I don’t think she’ll mind.”

Vicky unclipped the leash from Spanky’s collar. “Sit!” she said.

Anne quit tickling Candice and stood up. Candice strained for air – she was trying to say something–

The twins grabbed Anne and bulldogged her down to the floor. They were a lot stronger than they looked – they made the takedown seem effortless. Before Anne quite knew what was happening, they had her hogtied next to Candice with the dog’s leash.

“Hey!” Anne protested. “Y’all let me go!” She struggled against the bonds, but she was tied up tight. Obviously, Vicky and Veronica had done this a time or two before.

“I… tried… to warn… you,” Candice gasped out.

“That’s why I told her to keep tickling you,” Veronica said. She stepped out of her flip-flops and kneeled at Candice’s feet. “Now you’re both gonna get the treatment!”

“Please, not my feet!” Anne begged.

Vicky kicked off her flip-flops, kneeled next to Anne and rolled her onto her side. “Not to worry,” she said, and attacked Anne’s sides, poking and lobster clawing. Anne squirmed, straining against the bonds, laughing her head off.

Veronica started in on Candice, spreading her toes and tickling between each pair. Candice arched her back and laughed like mad.

Vicky pushed Anne’s t-shirt up and tickled Anne’s ribs, rubbing the skin against the rib bones, getting her fingers between the ribs, poking and tickling. Anne laughed musically as Vicky played her like a piano. Then down to the sides again and onto Anne’s tummy, tickling in circles. Vicky watched the tummy muscles twitch and jump, helpless ticklish laughter pouring out of her victim.

Veronica held Candice’s toes back and tickled the soft skin under them. She tickled down onto the stretched out soles, covering both from side to side. She paid special attention to the creases in the middle, scratching and flicking, and Candice’s laughter went off the scale.

Anne bucked violently and rolled back onto her tummy, trying desperately to escape the tummy tickling. Vicky didn’t even slow down – she switched to tickling Anne’s sides and hips, across her butt and onto the backs of her thighs, then back onto the ticklish sides again. Anne lapsed into ticklish delirium, laughing at the top of her lungs.

Veronica tickled down Candice’s arches two-handed, lingered on the ticklish heels, drawing circles and other tickling shapes. Back up to the soles again – Candice’s toes twitched and curled as the fiendish and well-techniqued tickling filled her universe. She lost it and laughed herself breathless.

Vicky tickled back down onto the backs of Anne’s thighs, then switched to her soles. Anne laughed wildly as the tickling fingernails explored her soft soles, flicked in her arches, scratched and scrabbled her very ticklish heels. Vicky put on a burst of speed, tickling both heels mercilessly, and reduced Anne to gasping, red-faced silent laughter.

“Beat ya!” Veronica said. “I tickled Candice out 30 seconds before you got Anne.”

“Yah, but I was starting from scratch,” Vicky replied, and illustrated by scratching Anne’s right heel, then switched to drawing figure-eight’s. Anne burst into ticklish laughter again, eyes closed, tears running down her cheeks.

“Hey, save some for me,” Veronica said. “Come over here and tickle Candice instead.”

“OK,” Vicky said, and stopped tickling. “Here ya go – have fun.”

“You said… you wouldn’t… tickle my feet,” Anne gasped out.

“I lied,” Vicky said, grinning. She knee walked over to Candice, held her toes back, and drew fast, looping figure-eight’s around the balls of both feet. Candice howled with forced mirth, laughing like a madwoman.

“Ready for another dose of misery?” Veronica asked, and kneeled at Anne’s feet, with a knee on either side of Anne’s to prevent a rollover. She tickled lightly, the little giggles adding spice to Anne’s begging.

“Nooo! Ple– hehe! –ease! No more! Haha-hehehe! Sta– haha! –ap!”

Veronica dug in, her long manicured nails flicking and scrabbling Anne’s arches. Anne thrashed and squirmed, laughing her head off. The tickling fingernails spider-walked up to Anne’s soles, little flicks that tickled unbearably. Onto the arches, tickling up and down. Then onto the sweet spots on Anne’s heels, faster now, and Anne laughed at the top of her lungs.

Vicky tickled the center of Candice’s stretched out soles, along the creases, left-right-left-right, until Candice thought she would go crazy. She held Candice on the edge, laughing helplessly, using her whole repertoire of tickling techniques. And just as Candice managed to zone out, Vicky switched to her sides, grabbing and lobster clawing. Candice bucked violently, laughing wildly, her sweet soprano laughter filling the air.

Veronica was very good indeed, but Anne was a new ticklee for her. Nuance would come later – for now, exploration and straightforward tickle torture were the program. Her nails flicked and scratched and scrabbled Anne’s heels, tickling horribly. It was more than Anne could bear – she laughed and laughed until she ran out of air.

Vicky tickled up and down Candice’s sides, under her tummy, then rolled her and continued the tummy tickling. Candice was helpless, all resistance tickled out of her, unable to form words or even coherent thought. All she could do was lay there and laugh– and laugh– and laugh some more.

“Hey!” a male Southern voice said. “What the hell is this? What are y’all doing here?”

Through the haze of tickle torture, Candice saw Jim and his brother Josh. But Vicky put on another burst of speed, tickling her tummy, and she zoned back out, laughing helplessly.

“Tickling, of course,” Veronica said. “But I think we’re through. Come on, sis.”

Vicky reluctantly quit tickling Candice and stood up. Both ticklees were sweaty and disheveled, but Candice was in fair shape – she had considerable stamina and endurance. Anne was tickled out, just laying there with her eyes closed, breathing hard, still coming back from Tickle Hell.

Jim moved toward the twins, scowling. “Maybe y’all could do with some tickling too,” he said.

Vicky and Veronica abandoned their shoes and hit the screen door running, with Spanky right after them. Jim gave chase, but Candice knew they could outdistance him easily. She concentrated on getting her breathing and heart rate normal again.

“Are you OK, sis?” Josh asked Anne. “How’d you get into this fix?”

“Oh ghod… that tickled… so much…” Anne said as she came back slowly from her ticklish delirium. “Are they… gone?”

“They tricked her,” Candice said. “They do that. Welcome to the neighborhood, Anne. That was your initiation.”

“Candy!” Josh said. “What are you…”

“I came to give Anne a Tickle Street welcome – I live down the street. But it looks like Vicky and Veronica did it for me.”

“I’m sure glad to see y’all,” Anne said. She had her faculties back again. “Those two just about tickled me to death. Where have y’all been?”

“I just got back from the boat. Jim was across the street with Michael and Melissa – we were gonna get you and go back to the marina.”

Jim came back. “Lost ‘em,” he said. “They ran across the street, through Michael’s yard and jumped the back fence. God, they’re fast! I figured I’d never find ‘em in the woods – payback is gonna have to wait.”

“You’ll enjoy it,” Candice told him. “They’re lots of fun to tickle. But I’ve only managed it once. It isn’t easy – they’re a team.”

“So are we,” Josh said. “Anne too. We’ll get ‘em.”

“Hey, aren’t y’all gonna untie us?” Anne asked plaintively.

Josh and Jim looked at each other. “Not right away,” Josh said. “This opportunity is too good to waste.”

“This ain’t your day, sis,” Jim added. “Yours either, Candy.”

“NOOO! HAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHA-HAHAHA! Anne laughed as Josh tickled her heels, his nails scratching and flicking over the ticklish flesh.

What the hell, thought Candice. They seem like decent guys. Give Jim his money’s worth, a real Tickle Street welcome.

“Tickle the middle of my soles,” she told Jim. “That’s the sweet spa– HAHAHAHA-HAHA-HAHA-HAHAHA!”

It didn’t last forever, but it seemed that way. And that suited Candice just fine.

***THE END***

Last edited:
Am I paranoid, or are you hell-bent on making me fall in love with Candice?

Right There in Tieson City!

Strel, I adored Anne's bellylaugh baptism in this and the previous TS chapter. Methinks that she'll become a series favorite.<p> As for those rapscallion Righetti Twins, they are without a doubt the two greatest weapons of miss destruction on this Forum. And Strel, you are the chief literary agent of tickler proliferation. (May we all die laughing!) :)<p>

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back