• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upperbody Tickling !

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Hey Gang,

Once again, I am making a request for TRUE upperbody tickling experiences. I started writing a monthly column in TALES FROM THE ASYLUM focusing strictly on the joys of upperbody tickling and I am happy to say that it is going very well.
There are so many of our great community willing to post their favorite upperbody experiences for free on our forum so I am making an offer that should thrill you.
Send your favorite true upperbody story to me and, if it meets the right criteria, we will publish it in the greatest national tickling publication in history. Your experiences will be read by thousands. Furthermore, if you would like, we will send you a copy of the issue that your tale appears in for Free! Of course,I can understand if you wish to remain anonymous. Receiving the free magazine is not mandatory. What I really want is to hear your juicy upperbody tickling experiences.
I am also looking for favorite upperbody tickling techniques.
Upperbody, of course, refers to: armpits, sides, ribs, belly, etc.
Submissions should be around 400 words. This posting I am making is about 200 words so you see 400 is not very much.

Send you submissions to: [email protected]

Thanks!

Max

Upperbody tickling

Hey there pal, you know for sure you got my attention!:D

I would like to thank Max for his diligence in this matter. You would be surprised at the lack of response we have had on this subject. The best part is that through the years upperbody tickling fans have contacted me on numerous occasions asking for more upperbody tickling content in the magazine. However where are they now?

max

Hey Max, I got a special suprise coming your way in a email in the next few days. Stay tuned. You will like it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back