• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Professor (Revised) Chapter Seven (F/F)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
The saga continues…

:jester:

THE LAUGHING PROFESSOR
(Revised by T.T. Gore)

Chapter Seven
A Tell-All Tickle

***​

Janice Adams shifted the grocery sack to her other arm, allowing her to shuffle her keys and unlock the front door of her modest one-bedroom bungalow.

Funny, she thought as the door closed behind her. Janice always left a lamp on in her living room so she wouldn't have to stumble around in the dark. But now there was no light. Maybe the bulb had burned out.

She lowered her grocery sack to the floor, and took a step toward wall switch. She was just about to flick it up when she felt a pinprick sting on her right buttock. The pain hardly had time to register before Janice collapsed into the darkness of unconsciousness.

A lamp came on and Margaret Stanley smiled down at the limp form of the zonked-out woman. Poor Janice—it was just her tough luck to be Dean Dagmar Frost’s secretary. As such she was necessary to the buxom brunette’s plans. Sandy Vernon had certainly developed into an excellent assistant—not to mention an amusing plaything—but she lacked the access that only Janice could provide.

The sinister combination of narcotics and aphrodisiacs produced by Margaret’s genetically engineered plants was already doing its work as it coursed through the unconscious secretary’s bloodstream. The brunette licked her lips in gleeful anticipation of the evening she had planned for poor Janice.

First things first, however! Margaret rolled Janice onto her back and slipped a small pair of headphones over her ears. Then she pressed the PLAY button of her iPod, starting a very special recording.

Though the somnolent secretary was unaware of all this, she nevertheless absorbed the subliminal commands that the iPod was channeling into her brain. When Janice awoke, she would find herself powerfully, inexplicably drawn to the brunette. Of course, that in itself might not be quite enough to ensure Janice’s obedience. But Margaret was prepared to employ additional means of persuasion. In fact, she was looking forward to it.

The brunette’s long fingernails began plucking playfully at Janice's suit jacket. She peeled the coat from the unconscious woman’s unresisting shoulders, slid it down over her arms and tossed it negligently aside.

Janice’s blouse went next, then her bra. Margaret smiled lewdly at the sight of the sexy secretary’s large, firm breasts. The brunette’s excitement mounted with each article of clothing she removed. When she had her victim stripped down to a pair of brief, naughty pink panties, Margaret paused to admire Janice’s curvaceous figure. Though she was surely in her early thirties, the Dean’s secretary possessed the beautiful, well-toned body of a woman ten years younger. The brunette experienced a hot jolt of erotic excitement as she ran her avid eyes from Janice’s graceful neck to her perfectly shaped bare feet…

Wasting no further time, Margaret transferred the nearly nude secretary to the bedroom and laid her out on the bed. With brisk efficiency, she took ropes from her backpack and secured her victim’s wrists and ankles to the brass rails, so that Janice was spread-eagled and helpless.

Next the brunette stripped down to her scanty black panties. She then produced a small vial and a hypodermic needle, injected the antidote into Janice's thigh, and waited patiently for it to take effect. The drug would bring the sexy secretary back to consciousness, though without counteracting the effect the aphrodisiacs.

Soon Janice was rocking her head from side to side and moaning softly. Her skin tingled and her insides felt hot and loose. She recognized the tall form of the ex-professor, but felt no fear or surprise. The sexy secretary was dimly aware that she was totally naked and bound to her bed, yet somehow it didn’t seem to matter.

“Hello Janice” Margaret chuckled. “Welcome back to the land of the living.”

Janice blinked. Her adoring eyes followed the buxom brunette as she stepped around the bed.

“There are a some things I need to know,” Margaret explained, laying her hand on the sexy secretary’s thigh. “And I'm sure you'll be very happy to tell me—won’t you? For starters, I want you to give me the combination to the Dean's office safe.”

“But I can't tell you that, Professor!” Janice replied with a silly smile. “It’s confidential!”

“Janice, Janice, must you make me PERSUADE you?” Margaret grinned. “Because I guarantee—if we have to do this the hard way, you’ll eventually be tickled PINK to tell me.”

Though Janice had no idea what Margaret intended to do to her, a quiver of excitement shot through her body. Could the brunette possibly know that she was utterly, helplessly, uncontrollably vulnerable to TICKLING?!

At that moment, Margaret withdrew a stiff goose quill from her bag and waved it playfully in the air over the bound secretary’s nude body. Janice became hideously aware that in her current position there was no way she could prevent the brunette from using that feather to probe and poke and STROKE—!

“Oh no!” she gulped. "You CAN’T do that! Please, you don’t understand, I'm WAY too ticklish! I can't even stand someone TELLING me they're going to tickle me!” She was already squirming in her bonds at the thought of the feather’s caress.

“But why COULDN’T I tickle you?” Margaret asked with a sly smile. “In case you haven't noticed, you're quite nude and very firmly bound to the bed. I could trace this feather over every INCH of your body—and there’s NOTHING you could do about it! So what’s to stop me from and tickling you and TICKLING you until you tell me what I want to know?”

The brunette’s words made Janice’s skin tingle with delicious anticipation. She knew that once Margaret started tickling her, she’d spill her guts within seconds. But then the torture might end—and in the back of her mind, Janice wasn’t at all sure that she would WANT want it to end—!

“I think we'll start right here with these yummy-looking NIPPLES of yours,” Margaret chuckled. “And my goodness! They’re already so HARD!” The brunette’s tongue touched her upper lip. “I'll bet you LOVE having your tits tickled, don’t you? You just can’t WAIT for me to torture them, can you?”

“No! Oh PLEASE no! Not THAT—!” Janice’s pleas were only half-sincere—she both dreaded and desired to experience the tormenting touch of the feather. Her ripe breasts jiggled as she squirmed on the bed, and a hot burst of excitement shot through her loins.

Margaret bent down and traced the very tip of the feather around Janice's left nipple. The sexy secretary gritted her teeth in an attempt to control the laughter. Her trim tummy tensed and rippled. She arched her back and wiggled her hips.

Margaret switched to the right nipple. Janice gasped and writhed. The feather slid down to describe slow, teasing circles around her belly button. Then it slid lower, to dance tauntingly through the dark, curly hairs that framed her throbbing, yearning mound…

The brunette kept it up, teasing nipples, belly button and between the thighs until poor Janice looked ready to break out into a fit of screaming HYSTERICS—!

Then she stopped.

Janice gasped, then moaned. She realized that this pause in the torture was just as cruel as the actual tickling. Her body yearned for the feather’s excruciating caress—and in her heart and soul, she longed to be tickled without MERCY until she was raving MAD with lust and insane LAUGHTER—!

And the brunette soon set about granting the sexy secretary’s wish! She strutted down to the foot of the bed, reversed the feather in her hand and used the stiff quill to stroke down the sole of Janice's right foot!

"HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the sexy secretary shrieked. "OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!"

Janice writhed desperately on the bed—a delicate sweat covered her skin—her nude body quivered with anguish and pleasure as wave after wave of ticklish sensation raced through her nerves! After several minutes her hysterical laughter subsided into labored, breathless grunts of agonized hilarity.

Ah, how the sexy secretary’s quivering loins YEARNED for the sweet release promised by this exquisite torture! She begged breathlessly for Margaret to send her over the edge—but the brunette merely smiled as she continued to torment her victim’s wriggling bare feet!

After ten minutes of nonstop foot tickling, Margaret finally paused and moved to the side of the bed. She leaned down and smiled into Janice’s glazed brown eyes.

"I don't suppose you'd want to give me that combination now would you?" she asked, half hoping that the wheezing secretary wouldn't answer. She was pleased to find that Janice, pink-faced and totally breathless, was incapable of uttering a word.

"Do you still refuse to cooperate? Then so be it!” the brunette whispered with vicious finality. She held up her hands and flexed her fingers. “Then let’s see how you like my sharp NAILS, darling!”

She climbed onto the bed and knelt between Janice’s quivering thighs. For a moment, she smiled down at her victim. Then, with the speed of a cat, Margaret leaned forward and dug her nails into the sexy secretary’s clearly defined rib cage!

"BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!!" Janice shrieked as the last vestiges of control, resistance, and breath were forcibly driven from her body. “OH STOOOOOOP!!!” she screamed frantically. “ EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HA!!! NO MOOOOOORE-HORE-HOOOOOORE!!! HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! I CAN’T TAAAAAY-HAAAAY-HAAAAKE IT!! NAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAH-HAA-HAA!!!”

The sexy secretary squirmed and writhed in tormented delight. She realized now that she was helpless in the hands of this beautiful, sadistic goddess. Her loins and belly were tense with a joyous, lustful anticipation that doubled and redoubled as the cruel tickling went on and on and ON—!

Margaret did not fail to notice Janice's swelling excitement. With hands made expert by countless hours of practice, she teased her victim’s belly button, tweaked her rigid, throbbing nipples, and gently petted the curl-covered, throbbing mound between her victim’s wide-open, quivering thighs.

This last caress was too much for the madly laughing secretary! With a gasping scream, Janice arched her back and wiggled her hips as the first powerful spasm of a gloriously mind-blowing ORGASM convulsed her naked, sweating body!

Margaret watched with salacious fascination as her submissive plaything writhed in the throes of unbearable erotic ecstasy! The brunette was torn between a powerful urge to join sweet Janice between the sheets and a wicked desire to find out just how much torture by tickling the sexy secretary could REALLY take—!

After a moment’s indecision, she chose the latter option.

Janice trembled and grunted as the brunette’s hands sent wave after wave of pleasurable hilarity sweeping through her body! Margaret's teasing and tickling were driving her CRAZY—but she didn’t want it to stop, not EVER! If anything, her inexplicable attraction to the buxom brunette was growing hotter and stronger by the SECOND—!

But Margaret reminded herself that business must come before pleasure. She needed the combination to Dean Frost’s office safe, and she wouldn’t get if she actually drove the sexy secretary insane. So the brunette halted the torture—and Janice immediately passed out.

Margaret wasn’t about to wait for hours until her victim regained consciousness. She knelt at the foot of the bed and began teasing the sexy secretary’s soft bare feet with the tip of her tongue. Almost immediately, Janice began to moan and giggle in ticklish delight as her silken soles and toes responded to the brunette’s avid kisses.

Sensing that the sexy secretary was now coherent enough to answer her questions, Margaret rose to her feet, retrieved the goose feather and flourished it in Janice’s pink, sweating face.

"Now tell me," she purred. "What is the combination to the safe in Dean Frost’s office?”

As Janice struggled to gulp air into her tortured lungs, Margaret danced the tip of the feather across the curly damp hairs of the sexy secretary's exposed mound. “What’s the COMBINATION, darling?” she asked again. “I won’t let you CUM unless you TELL me, Janice. And you DO want to cum, don’t you? It felt SO good the first time, didn’t it, darling?

Janice could stand it no longer. "Thirty-five…twelve…forty-six!” she gasped as her hips wriggled with uncontrollable lust.

"Ah, so now you want to talk!” Margaret grinned wickedly. “And is there anything else you'd like to tell me?"

“Anything!” Janice moaned. “EVERYTHING! Just please STOP—!”

“That’s good, darling, because everything is EXACTLY what I want from you.” The brunette chuckled, still teasing the curly thatch between the sexy secretary’s straining thighs. “But do you REALLY want me to stop?”

“Yes!” Janice screamed. “No! DON’T stop! Oh please GOD don't STOP!”

“Well, since you say please.” With lewd satisfaction, Margaret dipped the tip of the feather down between Janice's thighs and tickled her love button. The sexy secretary’s back arched as she rose to meet the feather. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were tightly shut. The muscles in her thighs, butt and belly tightened and tightened in urgent anticipation of the climax she so desperately craved.

“UUUUH-UUUUH-UUUUH-GRRRRUUUUGH-UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” she grunted when her loins finally convulsed and released a powerful pulse of ecstasy that shot through her nerves like summer lightning! And in that instant, the submission of Janice Adams was accomplished! From now on, she would serve willingly as the buxom brunette’s tickle slave, sexual plaything and criminal accomplice…

After bringing her victim to orgasm once more, Margaret released the giggling, gasping Janice from her bonds and tucked her into bed. “That’s a good girl,” she whispered, patting the sexy secretary’s flushed cheek. “You LIKE my punishments, darling, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes,” Janice gasped. “Please, please, PLEASE promise you’ll punish me some more!”

“I will if you promise to help me,” the brunette replied. “Do you promise?”

“Yes! Anything! Anything you SAY!” Janice moaned. “I’ll do ANYTHING!

“Good! Then here’s what I want you to do.” Margaret put her mouth to the sexy secretary’s ear and began whispering her instructions.

(To Be Continued!)​

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back