• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nerobob's first story

nerobob

TMF Regular
Right guys, this is my first story. I would appreciate any feedback you can give me if ever I should try and write another story . If you hate it, please tell me why you hate it, that is the only way I can write more enjoyable stories. I know it is short and unoriginal, but hey, that's me for you.

Every year in a small town in Cornwall, holiday makers flock there to enjoy the sun and the sea. Numerous street traders take advantage of this, and offer hair braiding and Henna tattoos to teenagers. On the first of July every year, three of these traders have a little contest. They take all their earnings to a local Fish and Chip shop, where the owner, Valerie, counts it out and the loser has to pay a forfeit. On this particular year Megan and Haley, two of the aforementioned traders were sitting in Valerie’s fish and Chip shop.

“It was really horrible” said Megan.
“I bet it was” replied Haley with sympathy. Megan had been the unfortunate loser, and as a result had to except a forfeit from the other two. Haley was in favour of giving her a public gunging, but the third girl, Rachel thought that a bit too tame. Instead, she took Megan up onto the nearby secluded hill. She had then proceeded to strip her naked, then stake her to the ground. Megan had thought that that would be it, but the sadistic Rachel had then painted her naked body with thick honey. It was only as Rachel walked away that Megan realised that she was staked over an ants nest…

Just then Rachel walked into Valerie’s establishment. She walked right passed the table where her two friends sat, without noticing them. Haley stood up to greet her, but Megan, with a suspicious glint in her eye, stopped her. They watched as Rachel walked over to Valerie. The two girls strained to overhear the conversation
“Thanks, Val, you should have seen her face as the ants started crawling!”
“No problem, did you get the pictures?”
“Yeah, and to think, Megan thought she had made the least money, stupid girl.”
“Will you want me to do the same next year?”
“I don’t know, depends if the other two are willing to risk being humiliated again!”
Haley and Megan quickly exited the Chippie before Valerie or Rachel could see them.
“That stupid cow.” said Megan, fiddling with a cigarette.
“Yeah, we should have known she‘d cheat especially after the first year.” The first year that they’d had the contest, Rachel had lost. As her forfeit, the girls had buried her at the beach and tickled her feet with gull feathers. Haley and Megan had thought that that was an easy punishment, but apparently not so.
“I think” said Megan “that we should visit her on the beach again, Haley. Meet me here tomorrow, 9 AM, and bring some rope, a blindfold, and some feathers…”

Rachel lay back on her sun chair, surveying all the men on the beach before her. Life was good. Her street trading was booming, she had almost not needed to get Valerie to fix the contest. Almost. She was a pretty girl, and attracting looks from most of the men and some of the women on the beach.
She had shoulder length, blonde hair, and a fair complexion. She was wearing a green two-piece bikini.
I bet those bitches regret tickling my feet now, she reflected to herself. The ideas for how to get even had come from Valerie. The idea to stake Megan over an ants nest was a stroke of genius. She shuddered to herself as she imagined the ants crawling all over her, over her sensitive ribs, stomach, legs and the soles of her feet. It must have tickled insanely, but suddenly the ants were talking “Wake up Rachel….Rachel….Rachel….”

“Rachel…..Rachel…Rachel.. wake up…” Rachel jerked awake. The first thing that hit her was that she couldn’t move. Someone……someone had tied her to her sun chair! She struggled, but to no avail. Her arms were tied above her on the headrest, and her ankles were tied together at the bottom of the lounger. As the familiar dark-haired visage of Megan came into her view, she knew exactly what was going to happen. She began wriggling and shouting. “There’s no point shouting dear, it’s gone seven.”
Rachel realised that she was getting very cold , and that the sky had got a lot darker.
“I think you know what this is about.”
“N….no…” Rachel lied. Megan sighed and moved to Rachel’s side. She produced a large feather and waved it before Rachel’s nose. Rachel’s eyes became fixed on it, and dreaded what was to come next. Slowly, dragging out the moment, Megan lowered the feather into Rachel’s armpit. She dragged it slowly, torturously along the smooth shaven hollow. Even this small touch was enough to drive her crazy inside, but she didn’t want to show the bitch that the tickling affected her. She clamped her lips shut, while Megan dragged her feather around her hideously sensitive armpits. The lack of reaction didn’t perturb Megan, in fact, it spurred her on, she knew that the longer it took her to reduce Rachel to a crying, quivering mess, the greater the satisfaction would be. Suddenly, Rachel’s world went black. As something was pulled over her eyes…

Megan smiled at Haley. “You decided to come after all then?”
“Of course I did. You think I’d want to miss out on an opportunity like this?”
Haley looked down on the quivering Rachel who was still desperately trying to avoid laughing. Because Haley had blindfolded Rachel, she had no idea what was coming next, where Haley would strike from. Haley took advantage of this and as quick as lightning, she dug her Talon-like fingernails into Rachel’s exposed ribcage. The combined sensations of the feather caressing her armpit, and Haley’s cruel fingernails on her ribs quickly destroyed Rachel’s self-imposed silence. She burst into hysterical laughter, and within a minute of this torture, the tears were falling freely from behind her blindfold. Megan , tiring of tormenting Rachel’s armpit, began dragging the feather over her flat stomach and navel. Haley didn’t cease in her tickling of the ribs. Rachel was bucking and thrashing about, almost tipping the sun chair over, and she was laughing so hard that some might have described it as screaming. Her body was covered in a film of sweat, and Rachel’s long blonde hair was a tangled mess.
“P….p…..pleheeheese!” she shouted, desperate to be heard.
“Let’s give her a break.” Megan didn’t say this out of compassion, rather, she just didn’t want to kill the poor girl.
Rachel continued giggling for several minutes after her torturers stopped tickling her.
“I think she’s had enough.” said Haley
“But we haven’t even started on her feet yet.” Upon hearing this, Rachel’s entire body stiffened, and a small moan escaped her lips.
“Please don’t do this……I’m sorry……..I rigged the contest….I admit it….”
“Oh we know you bribed Valerie. We weren’t tickling you for a confession y’know.”
Rachel tried to say something else, but she was interrupted as Megan began stroking her feather over the flawless toes before her. Rachel began giggling softly, but she knew that worse was yet to come. Half the torment came from dreading what was to come. Being unable to see didn’t help either…

Megan was really enjoying tickling Rachel’s helpless tootsies. She loved the way the toes twitched when she moved her feather over them, she loved the way that the entire foot scrunched up when the feather gilded over the smooth arches. Haley, not wanting to feel left out, quickly came in and used her fingernails to send Rachel into spasms of ticklish agony by scrabbling all 10 fingers over both dainty soles at once, while Megan continued gliding the feather over the toes.

The two girls spent over 3 hours tickling Rachel into fits of insanity. They tickled her all over paying particular attention to the soles of her feet, her stomach, her ribs, and her underarms. Always Megan with her large feather and Haley with her demonic fingernails. When Rachel finally gave in and lost consciousness, Megan and Haley untied her and took her into the town. It was quite dark by this time, so no-one saw as they stripped her of her bikini and bikini bottoms. They then tied her to one of the ships, still blindfolded, and completely nude.

“I guess you are pretty pleased, getting your revenge and all.” Haley said to Megan, as they walked home.
“But we haven’t even paid Valerie a visit yet…”

WOW !!! Great First Post.

Hi Nerobob,

I thought it was an excellent first effort. Cannot remember
reading anything similar, so it was all new to me. Neat story
line & good descriptions. I especially liked the ending, as
you try & guess what evil will befall the dishonest Valerie.

Having said that, I do hope you are working on a second part,
so we will soon know all the juicy details. (LOL)

And to think there was concern about the standard of /f stories! WEll done, keep going, a new champion has come!Q

Thanks rrman, Anna Donnison. I wasn't planning on writing a second part, but I think I might now.

hey, nice story! i like the whole scenario you set up. i hope there is a part 2.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back