• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 9 (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber IX
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
Jennifer Aniston
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

It had been almost 2 weeks since the world famous pop-star, Madonna, had kidnapped 3 very famous, very beautiful and very ticklish women. And when Gwyneth Paltrow had shown up unexpectedly and discovered the evils of Madonna's secret chamber, she too had been subjected to maniacle tickle torture. Most of the girls had already given up hope of ever getting free. They had confined their lives as tickle-toys at the hand of the most rutheless and cold-hearted tickler the world has ever known. But Gwyneth had not given up hope. She knew there had to be a way out of this. Well, after the last excrutiating tickle-session, Gwyneth had come one step closer. Despite a face full of that dammned gas, Gwyneth had remained awake. And as soon as Madonna had left the room, presumably to pleasure herself, Gwyneth had opened her eyes. It was time to tell the other girls exactly what Madonna wanted. First, she had to remove this goddammned gag of duct tape. Gwen began licking the sticky side if the duct-tape with her tounge. It tasted horrible, but the saliva would probably loosen it so she could get off. She worked hard at it, even building up a sweat. Finally, she felt it start to lose it's hold. She began to use her tounge to push at it. At long last, she pushed it off her mouth. It hung lazily on the side of her cheek, but she was at last able to talk.

"Gwen! wake up. C'mon girl! Wake up."

She didn't want to be too loud, just in case Madonna, the tickle-freak, should hear her and run down and probably tickle poor Gwyneth to death. That's when she remembered that Madonna had soundproofed the room. Gwyneth let out a sigh of relief and yelled.

"GIRLS!!! WAKE UP!!!!!"

All 3 girls awakened with a start. They were all quivering, and Jennifer had actually awakened begging not to be tickled anymore. Jodie curled and clenched her too-ticklish toes, which had been tickle-sucked by Madonna to the point of madness. Gwen simply dropped her head, giggling to herself, expecting another volley of tickles. Gwyneth spoke.

"Girls!! Don't worry. She's not here."

"Well, where is she??" Gwen whined.

"She's probably upstairs making love to herself."

"If she hasn't come down, how are you awake?" asked a confused Jodie Foster.

"I figured out how to avoid the gas. When she sprays it, just don't breathe it in.Hold your breath for maybe 7 seconds, and it dissipitates into thin air."

All the girls marveled at this. For a second, Jennifer Aniston thought they were going to get out, but then she remembered the bondage they were in. Awake. Asleep. It didn't matter if you couldn't move. Jennifer began to cry.

"Jennifer!! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" asked a concerned Jodie.

"Because, i don't want to live my life as a tickle-toy!! We'll never get out!!" Jennifer continued crying.

"Well, you're wrong about that. We can beat the gas, we can beat her. It may take some time, but it can be done." Said a defiant Gwyneth.

Jennifer took this to heart and stopped crying. She had a point. The first step had been acomplished. They just had to stick together and be careful.

"Hey!! If Madonna comes down here and finds us all awake, she'll tickle us beyond our senses. How do we know when she's on her way?" Asked Gwen.

"Well, i've noticed a light under the door over there. The corridor light. It's not on now. When the light goes on, she'll be on her way. So all we have to do is watch for the light."

The girls had begun to put all their trust in Gwyneth. She had all the answers and she gave them hope. That's when Jennifer asked something that i thik everyone wanted to know the answer to.

"Gwyneth? What is it that you know about Madonna? What is she trying to do?"

"I was just about to tell you all that. I was staying in the guest house of Madonna's Miami home, when i stumbled across her diary. I found a very interesting passage dating back to 1981."

All the girls listened intently as Gwyneth spoke of this never before revealed moment in the life of Madonna Louise Verronica Ciccone.

"Well, back in '81, Madonna had just had a major hit with the single, Everybody. She was set to open for Joan Jett at Roseland Ballroom in Manhattan. Joan, you'll recall, was flying high with I Love Rock & Roll. Before the show, Madonna was walking around backstage. She was dressed in her Boy-Toy outfit, baring her tummy and being pretty obnoxious. She was young, and she was enjoying her first taste of success. She started to hit on this dude she saw setting up Joan's equipment. Joan Jett came up behind her and said, very understandingly, excuse me? That's my boyfriend youre hitting on. Madonna just turned around and said, Well, things change. I'm the new girl in town! Then she turned around and went out on stage to do her show."

"What a bitch!!" Gwen said.

"Keep listening." said Gwyneth.

All 3 girls continued to listen intently.

"So, after the show, Joan had come into the dressing room, still fuming at Madonna's attitude. But when she came in, she was shocked to see Madonna sitting in her dressing room, putting on her makeup. Joan locked the door and grabbed Madonna from behind. She easily overpowered her and tied her up on the couch. Madonna was screaming, What the hell are you doing!!?!?!? Joan just smiled and said, Teaching the new girl a lesson she'll never forget. She began to tickle her. She tickled her all over. Madonna, it turns out, is the probably the most ticlish girl in the world, and Joan Jett took perfect advantage of that. She tickled her for almost an hour. But then, Madonna felt something very strange biulding in her crotch. She felt her vagina start to pulsate, despite the horrible tickling she was feeling on every square inch of her body. And that's when she exploded. Now you have to listen, because this part is very important."

Gwen, Jodie, &, Jennifer leaned in, fascinated by what they were hearing. But the never expected what Gwyneth said next.

"Madonna blew up with a major orgasm. But not just an orgasm. In her diary she referred to it as a Tickle-Gasm. She felt an insane, unbelievable tickling spider it's way all throughout her body. Inside and out. She said it felt like 4000 people tickling her all over, and another 5000 tickling her inside her body. But mixed in with that tickling, was the most incredible orgasm she had ever felt in her entire life. It shook the very foundations of her existence. This tickle-gasm, as she called was the most intense and pleasurable thing she had ever felt. It was also the most awful, since it sent a phantom tickling like no one has ever felt all thoughout her body. After that, she couldn't bring herself to have another orgasm, for fear of the tickling returning as well. When she finally started to have a regular sex-life, she went nuts with sex. You remember? She had that SEX book, the Erotica album, that movie Body Of Evidence."

"Oh yeah!! I saw that movie. It sucked." said Jodie.

All the girls got a good giggle out of that one. That's when Gwen spoke up.

"Wait! I don't get it. If she hated that "tickle-gasm" thing so much, what the hell is she doing tickling us? Is she trying to give us one, because i don't think i could handle something like that." Gwen squirmed in her bonds at the thought of it.

"No. Remember i said it was the most intense, and wonderful orgasm she had ever had. What i think she's trying to do is, bring on another one inside hersef by tickling us, sibnce she associates that feeling with tickling. But, as long as she isn't tickled, not getting the tickling that goes along with it. Just the pleasure. But it's not happening. That's why she's frustrated more and more. She's pleasuring herself silly, but she's not getting the pleasure she wants. And that's what she's trying to do."

The girls were silent. Speechless. This was indeed an amazing story. But the problem still loomed in the air. It didn't matter what they knew. They were Madonna's captives. And if she didn't have this, tickle-gasm soon, they would be her tickle-toys for ever. She would never let them go. That's when Gwyneth spoke up again.

"She thinks she has us, but we have her. We know her secret. Her dirty little secret. All we need now, is a plan."

So, the four girls began to think and plot. Witin minutes they had a plan. They would have to be tickled silly again, but they had a plan. That's when they saw the light under the door snap on. Gwyneth threw her head back and the gag went back into place against her mouth. Madonna would suspect nothing. All 4 of them feigned unconsiousness. Madonna crept into the room, wriggling all 10 fingers whispering, "It's tickle time, my pets."
All 4 girls smiled to themselves and thought, "Almost, Madonna. Almost"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hey sorry about the lack of tickling in this installment. This one is more of a device to deepen the plot. But don't worry, the next couple of installments will have plenty of tickling, and yes, the moment we've all been waiting for is almost upon us. Thanks again for the support!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back