• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Working Late, and Loving It... (M/F)

SmileyTkls

2nd Level Orange Feather
Just a little story I wrote for Steph, and she suggested I post it. So, here you go!

Working Late, and Loving It...

Steph walked the long halls of the hospital, which
seemed to be getting longer and longer. It had been a
wearying day, everyone wanting her to do more and more
things that just weren't going to happen in the time
she had. She caught sight of her office and entered,
gratefully shutting out the clamor outside.
Moving to her desk, she plopped into her chair,
looking down at her aching feet. She smirked,
thinking about how fabulous her new stripper shoes
made her feet and legs look, but also how sore her
feet were. Reaching down, she gingerly removed them,
wiggling her bright red toes inside their nylon
sheath.
Steph leaned back, closing her eyes and rubbing them
tiredly. "I really could sleep well now," she
thought, letting her arms fall to her lap. She
smiled, imagining the luxury of sleep for a moment.
She sighed deeply, then opened her eyes and leaned up.
Starting to sift through files, a knock came at her
door.
Steph glanced at her watch, wondering who it could
be, then replied, "Come in?" A man in an orderly
uniform came in and said, "Pardon me, ma'am, but I'm
new around here and needed some information, if you
don't mind." She grinned brightly, as usual, and
said, "Sure! How can I help, cutie?"
The man grinned at the remark, stepping inside and
over to the side of the desk. His dark hair and
goatee caught Steph's eye, as did the somewhat
devilish grin he had on his face. "Well, I noticed
you going around the hospital and know how to get
around. I'm supposed to help in physical therapy, but
can't find it for anything."
She shook her head sympathetically. "It can be
intimidating, I know, but as much as I have to run up
and down around here, I know it all." Her hand
unconsciously rubbed her left foot, idly wondering if
this orderly noticed. She glanced up, catching his
eyes staring at the motion. "Anyhow..."
He cut her off by kneeling and grasping her foot in
his large, warm hands. She groaned involuntarily,
drinking in the firm strokes, loving his hands on her
oh so sensitive foot. "Mmm, wh-what's that for?" she
managed to mumble. "You looked like you could use
it... Besides, I wanted to make you feel good." She
grinned, looking at his smiling face, watching her
body respond to his attention.
He got a smirk, and started to tickle her arch
lightly, commenting, "Are we a little tickly?" Steph
giggled, staring to go limp and slump forward a bit.
"Hee hee, what, hee, do you-hoo-hoo think...?" she
managed to squeak out. As she slid down, her skirt
came up slightly, revealing the tops of her thigh-hi
stockings.
The man's eyes lit up, and he said, "I'm helping you
relax, and you certainly look like you're ready to
have some fun." She felt a little embarrassed, but
for some reason, liked that he was olging her legs and
stockings, not to mention the wonderful tickles on her
foot. "Yes, hee hee ha ha, I am," she admitted,
surprising even herself.
Her tickler, loving her admission, retrieved the
other foot from the floor, and pulled both up to his
face, nibbling on the toes, while his thumbs tickled
the arches. Even through the stockings, she could
feel the goatee hair tickling her toes. More giggles
and sighs issued from Steph's mouth, smiling and
helpless against the pleasure she felt.
The source of her pleasure got even bolder, grasping
the top of the left stocking and rolling it off, then
the other. He then started to caress her bared legs
and lifted her feet up to his face, licking around her
soles with his wet, warm tongue tip. She laughed and
moaned softly, loving the feel of the slippery tongue
sliding all around her feet, as well as the tickly
stroking of her legs.
Her private orderly began to suck her toes, one at a
time, while his fingers danced around her calves, down
to her heels, wiggling and tickling her to ecstasy.
Steph laughed heartily, wiggling around weakly in her
chair, but loving every second of her experience. She
gazed down and saw him kissing around the tops of her
feet as his hands fondled and stroked her soles.
After what seemed to be a blissfully long time, she
felt the tickling and licking subside, and looked up,
to see his face moving toward hers, kissing her
lightly on the lips. "Thanks for the help, Steph," he
whispered and then winked. He walked out as she
caught her breath, still stunned at the sudden turn of
events. She leaned back, closing her eyes...
...and opened them to see her desk as she'd left it,
stockings still on her legs. Smacking her forehead
with her hand, she realized she must've been dreaming.
"I need to either get out more often, or work later
to have more of these," she muttered. Steph wiggled
her toes, and felt something odd... wet toes... ;)

The end... for now...

Her private orderly.......

WHOA! That was a really cool story! :wow: What I wouldn't give to be him! ;)

Re: Her private orderly.......

Hi Rob~

Well we've not met officially but as the um, intended "worshipped" in the story I was super flattered that he took the time to write it, to incorporate so many details of my real life and I thought it was super hot. Glad someone enjoyed it as much as I did....(sigh) if only it was real life, AND I had my own office <gg>
XOXO

robmic said:
WHOA! That was a really cool story! :wow: What I wouldn't give to be him! ;)

I think we're all wishin for our own office after reading that!!! lol..pretty hot story love the teasing in it..

heya Scoob!

Yep I loved it too--believe it or not, he's someone I've never had the pleasure of meeting in real life, yet he mimicked perfectly my manner of speaking, wardrobe, my job, my personality, the disastrous labrynth of my humongous hospital--I do literally encounter at least one person per day who's lost--I always personally walk them there instead of giving them directions, and he had his orderly do EXACTLY what I love having done to my feet and legs.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think I told him "someone owes me a new pair of panties mister!" <gg> So glad you enjoyed and I hope there's a sequel coming one of these days...
XOXO

Cant wait for the sequel either..lol. Just wanted to say too i saw yr pic on venrays site and think yr very sexy looking and have absolutely beautiful feet...thats one lucky orderly!!! Hope ya dont mind me sayin...<blushes a little>:eek:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thank you Scoob--you are so sweet! Well ya know I always tell people I run 14 hospital floors a day in high heels every day so I have to work hard and keeping them pretty, but I love it. (Sighs) I wish more women would....

<Just wanted to say too i saw yr pic on venrays site and think yr very sexy looking >
(blushes) thank you so much for the compliment! You're a darling!

XOXO

Not a problem steph....I wish more women took care of their feet like u do...keep it up...:D

:)

Will do honey and thanx so much for all the sweet compliments--was kind of having a trying day (rare for me--I'm pretty upbeat 24/7) so it's especially appreciated. Hugs to all!

XOXO

You are so very welcome Steph...glad i could help make your day a little easier....tickle, tickle...hope that helps a bit more...lol :D

LOL

(giggles) It does hon, thank you. Much better now that I'm home, out of the commute traffic and freshly showered--All's I need now is a cocktail...You're a doll!

XOXO

Welcome Steph...anytime..got plenty more tickles for ya if yr ever havin another of those days...

hugs

Thank you sweetheart--I try hard not to have "one of those days". (Bad for my patients) but it's sooo nice to know I've got such good friends if I do...

XOXO

Well Hello Steph!

Glad to "meet" you! So, there was/is a picture of you on Venray's site? Is his site still around? I'd love to "see" you. From Scooby's description, you sound quite fetching. I like to massage and pamper a gals feet while sitting in my hot tub, actually. And, of course, throw in a few tickles, too! :D I'll bet that would sound good to you after a long day on your feet at work, huh? ;) ;) Too bad you live so far away. :( Of course, I'll bet if you asked for help with that, you'd probably have them lined up around the block! :eek:
Take care.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No real woman can say no to a good foot massage and pampering session honey~And DO NOT even get me started on the hot tub (water fetish) but I see you've checked the profile already, clever boy, hmmmm? <gg>

Hey, whereabouts in Vermont do ya hail from (cheered for BC as a young 'un--athletic scholarship) and lived in North Andover, Mass for a few years...) What a beautiful state you live in--used to ski Waterville Valley in fact!! Wow, small world!

And nope, I'm not that fetching--just your average guidette with WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much energy for her own good. And nope they're not lined up around the block, well, ok, maybe a couple...<gg>

Since you asked about me on Ray's site, here I am, live and in the um, flesh (LOL) don't forget to click on the image for a few more pics--I've actually been approached by a platonic friend in radiology w/a new digicam about taking some more pics so if you or anyone else has requests I'm taking them:

http://venpp.o-f.com/TMFmembers.html

And don't forget to check out the rest of Ray's site, some pretty hot stuff there...Let us know what ya think...
XOXO

Beautiful Vermont!

Hi Steph! Thanks for the nice response. Yes, Vermont is beautiful, and I do love it here! As a matter of fact, I'm in the process of attempting to buy some of it! Almost 100 acres. I won't have to worry too much about neighbors bothering me! ;) I did live in Ca. for about 16 years, but moved back here around 10 years ago. I'd rather not go into it here, but if you'd like to know more details you can either e-mail me or IM me. The info is in my profile.
Your pictures look quite nice. You have very pretty feet! They look very tasty! :p If you're going to do some more, is there any chance of you taking some in sheer black hose, soles up in a natural pose, not pointy or scrunched up toes? I absolutely love sheer black hose on a pretty pair of womans feet. Just makes me want to tickle them forever! :eek:
You take care and have a nice weekend.

<gg>

Hi Baby!

I'm such a ditzy blonde sometimes--I think Warerville V might be in Maine, yes???--ok--gimme me a break. I left 15 years ago!

WOW--100 acres--nice! Living here in the obscenely crowded state cap, I'm so so jealous !

<You have very pretty feet! They look very tasty!>
oooooooooooooooooooooo aren't you the sweetest thing? <gg>

It's nice to have the praise--I do try to work hard to keep them pretty. I'm so glad you like!

Actually, one of my platonic friends from radiology has been hounding me for months to let him take pics. I generally can't handle it, but the response from the last set on Ray's site was so nice I'm considering any and all reasonable requests for a second go round--have been literally photo-phobic all my life...

Sure, I wear sheer black thigh highs to work all the time...Feel free to PM me w/more specifics on your desries and I'll do my best to fulfill...

Congratulations to the author on a wonderful and entertaining story; and to Steph...the photos at Venray's site are awesome. You have the prettiest smile :)

Take care,
Perry

hiya!

Welcome Perry~

Thanx for being so sweet! I really liked Smiley's story too and was so, so flattered. He wrote it just for me but I loved it so much I encouraged him to post it.

And how cute are you with the smile compliment--I'm actually biting my lip in that photo! I wore braces for about 75 years (my nickname in elementary was "Bugs" short for Bugs Bunny--because I had these huge hideous buck teeth.) To this day I literally brush them about 12 times a day, bleach them, the works, thank you so much for the compliments...A platonic friend in Radiology is obsessed and wants to take pics w/his new digicam so I'm considering all reasonable requests. I asked Ray if he was interested in seeing more and he said yes so....<gg>

XOXO

KoocheeKoo said:
Congratulations to the author on a wonderful and entertaining story; and to Steph...the photos at Venray's site are awesome. You have the prettiest smile :)

Take care,
Perry

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back