• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Re: Ten hands clip

TICKLERBOY123

TMF Regular
Re: Ten hands clip

For some time now i have tried without success to get my hands on the ten hands clip. I was hoping that somebody would send it to me if i was to send something to them. A trade! What do i have to trade with? I have many clps that were taken from the internet recently and some that were acquired many years ago. In particularly i have a nice 7 minute foot/stock tickling clip that is rather good. I have not found this clip anywhere else and so it might be a good addition to someones collection - as it were. Well, hoefulyy someone will accept my offer of a trade and exchange the ten hands clip for one of mine!

PLEASE NOTE: WE ALL KNOW HOW ANNOYING THESE REQUESTS ARE. EVEN IF I HAVE HAD NO LUCK AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS, PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

myriads - sorry for not putting this thread in the pertinent forum, but we all know that the the purpose of the requests forum is to gather dust!!

And perhaps it shall gather dust here. Perhaps not. Just because the request forum doesn't always work gives no licence to leave requests in other forums. They will always be moved here.

Myriads

Several versions...

I think I have a few versions of that clip floating around, if my senile memory isn't betraying me. If you have Aimster, we can move it through there, or ICQ, or even e-mail if you have an addy that can handle those size clips....post up and let me know. Q

Thanks qjakal. Sorry for not replying sooner - i thought my thread, that was originally posted in another forum, had been deleted until i came across it in here. I would very much be interested in the ten-hand clip. My e-mail account should be able to cope with a file of that size. I have a few good clips and pictures that i have collected from obscure internet sites that you may not have seen before, and i shall send you a couple as means of thanking you!
If you would send the clip to [email protected], with your e-mail adress, i should be happy to make the trade! I hope you like what i send you,

stuart

Sorry...

Unfortunately i have all the family puters networked and use a file server, so I'd prefer not to receive the clip, although I'd be happy to grab it if you have an Aimster account, and swap you a few hundred more for nothing...lol. I'll send the clip to the address you linked. Q

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back