• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 5

primetime

Verified
okay fans, i know you have waited a LONG time for the next part, and i do appreciate your patience. i hope this was worth the wait. thanks for the interest and the great feedback. here it is......

Esmerelda was sitting at a table, studying some notes when she heard a familiar voice calling out to her.

"hey Esmerelda, catch!" the voice said.

Esmerelda turned around and saw her friend, Tyler Perkins, tossing a can of soda her way. she reached out her hands and caught it. the put the can down on the table and smiled.

"hey, nice catch! maybe you should play football with us!" Tyler joked.

"NO WAY! that was a lucky catch. i am no athlete!" Esmerelda laughed. Tyler, herself and a few other classmates were studying for a Psychology class. there were girls on campus that were quite jealous of Esmerelda. after all, she was friends with Tyler Perkins, star quarterback for the football team. Esmerelda always thought he was cute, but she knew she had no chance for any romance. she didnt want romance right now anyway. she was trying to get her degree in chemistry and become a pharmacist.

Tyler sat right next to her and whispered into her ear. "hey, got some bad news. Jesse spilled beer all over the K-tape, now it's ruined."

Esmerelda's eyes popped open. the K-tape was the tape that featured her tickling her personal bullies Karina, Tanya and Vanessa. she knew as long as she had that tape, she could possibly blackmail Karina into stop torturing her. now, her ace card was gone. she remembered what happened at the library and was thinking about telling Tyler. she didnt, because she still feared retribution. but now, any chance she had to stop Karina was gone.

"it's okay i guess. but, Karina doesnt know that. we could always pretend that it still exists..." Esmerelda told him.

"yeah, i guess we could. hey, has Karina ever tried to get you back?" Tyler asked.

Esmerelda hesitated. she wanted to tell Tyler, but she decided not to. "no....."

"Good! i thought she would try something. i guess she fears that tape!" Tyler laughed.

"hehehe! i hope so......" Esmerelda giggled. she hoped that Karina would just leave her alone.

Karina sat in her room, staring at her notes from class when she heard the phone ring. she reached for her cordless phone and answered it. "hello?.......oh what's up Tanya?!!........yeah, i know them.... why, what did they say?.......OH YOU GOT TO FREAKIN KIDDING ME!!!.... did they see it?!!!.... i am going to destroy that little nerd!!.. meet me here!!!.... i think nerd hunting season has just opened!"

Karina slammed the phone down and her eyes filled with rage. her friend Tanya had just told her that some others girls were talking about a rumor of a tape that showed her in a compromising situation. Tanya had overheard the girls giggling and laughing on how they would love to see a tape featuring Karina in a situation where she got what she deserved. they didnt know what was on the tape, but the mere fact that the rumor was floating around pissed off Karina. she grabbed a jacket and stormed out of her room.

Esmerelda hugged Tyler goodbye as she left his apartment. the study date was over and she gathered her things. Tyler had offered her a ride back to her dorm, but she decided she would walk back. she had to go to the chemistry lab to finish up a project, then head on home. she put on her backpack and began to walk towards the chemistry lab. it was quite late, but she knew the campus was safe to walk at night. as she walked, she smiled. she was feeling good, and when she finished the chemistry project, life would be just too sweet.

Karina, Tanya, and Vanessa were tip toeing their way through the chemistry lab hallways. it was real late at night, and there were hardly anyone around. the girls wanted to remain quiet as they walked through the hallway. every once in a while, a student would pass them, and after the student passed, Karina had a joke. she thought anyone in chemistry was a nerd, but she couldnt wait to find a particular nerd.

Karina turned around and faced Tanya, who was right behind her. "sshhhh! be very very quiet! i'm hunting nerd! uhuhuhuhhh!" she said in her best Elmer Fudd voice.

Tanya giggled. "hehehehehe. yeah, it's nerd hunting season!"

"KILL THE NERDY!! KILL THE NERDY!! KILL THE NERDY!!!" Vanessa sang, imitating Elmer Fudd's "Kill the wabbit" song.

"SSSHHHHHHH!!!!!" Karina whispered to Vanessa. Vanessa was so loud, everyone in chemistry would hear her. "be quiet!"

"sorry......i always liked that episode..." Vanessa said apologetically.

Karina and her crew continued to roam the halls. they had no idea where they were going, but kept on wandering. they made it to the 5th floor of the 8 story building and crept around. they noticed a lot of labs as they passed through, and also noticed that each lab seemed to have an adjacent "living room" for the chemist. Karina rolled her eyes and she figured that the little nerds would live their lives in a lab. another hour passed and it was getting late. Karina looked at her friends and they were getting tired.

"Karina, she's not here! let's get her tomorrow!" Tanya said.

"yeah, i have a midterm at noon and i havent even studied!" Vanessa moaned.

"you have a midterm at noon, and you havent studied? it's 2 am right now." Karina told her.

"i know, i just wanted to torture a nerd tonight." Vanessa muttered.

Karina laughed to herself. she realized that her friends and herself were "nerd hunters". she told them to go home, but she was going to look for another half hour. she hugged her friends goodbye and told them that if she found Esmerelda, she would save a piece for them. Tanya and Vanessa left and Karina began to roam the hallways some more. as she walked through the hallways, she looked at the walls and saw some prestigious professors and she laughed. all of them had glasses and most were balding men. this place was "nerd heaven" she thought. after a half hour, she decided to give up. the little nerd probably wasnt even there. she began to walk down the hallway towards the exit and glanced through the window of a lab. what she saw stopped her in her tracks. it was Esmerelda! Karina looked in the room and noticed no one else was in the room. her eyes grew big and her mind filled with rage. her opportunity had arrived!

Esmerelda had her back towards the lab door and was writing notes in her note pad. she heard the door open and remembered that she forgot to lock it. she heard someone enter. "yes, can i help you?" she asked.

"yeah, we meet again nerd!" Karina said in a cold tone.

Esmerelda spun around in her chair and her eyes grew as big as saucers when she saw Karina. her heart stopped when she saw Karina close the door, shut the blinds and lock the door. her heart was beating a thousands times per second. she knew she was trapped.

"we meet again, eh Esmerelda??" Karina taunted.

"K-Karina! what are you doing here? do you have a chemistry project?" Esmerelda stuttered.

"chemistry project? are you that stupid? HELL NO! but, i do have a project of sorts. it's called torturing nerds!" Karina said as she approached Esmerelda.

Esmerelda stood up and backed herself against the wall. soon, Karina was in front of her and Esmerelda looked up into Karina's hate filled eyes. "please Karina...what did i do now?"

"i think you know NERD!" Karina yelled as she grabbed Esmerelda's arm and twisted it behind her back.

"OW!!! PLEASE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! havent you tormented me enough times!" Esmerelda screamed.

"there is NEVER enough times to torment you! but this time, this one has a reason to it. see, you have something i want and i am not leaving until you give it to me!" Karina threatened.

"...please.....please....just leave me alone....i havent done anything to you...i just want you to leave me alone...." Esmerelda sobbed.

"you havent done anything to me? like, excuse me, i remember when i was tied down and some little nerd bitch tormented me! sound familiar?" Karina told her.

Esmerelda closed her eyes and remembered when she got to tickle torture Karina and her crew. she wished she never did that, because Karina was hell bent on tickling her now.

"follow me nerdy girl!" Karina told her. Karina forced Esmerelda into the "living room" of the lab and shut the door. she closed the blinds and know there was no escape for Esmerelda.

Esmerelda was forced onto the couch and tried to struggle. Karina grabbed Esmerelda's chin and forced the young woman to look at her.

"if you keep struggling, i am going to knock those silly teeth out of your head! then, i may do more bodily harm to your pathetic body. you better cooperate! give me your arms!" Karina shouted.

Esmerelda didnt know what to do. she could fight, but she didnt want to get beat up. but she knew what Karina had in mind. she didnt want to be tickled, but also figured that if she struggled, Karina would beat her up AND tickle her. so, she decided to give Karina her arms.

"good girl!" Karina said as she began to tie some pantyhose she pulled out from her jacket pocket around Esmerelda's wrists. she forced Esmerelda onto her back on the couch and tied her wrists above her head and to a leg post of the couch. Karina then repeated the procedure by tying Esmerelda's ankles together above the socks, then to the leg of the couch. Karina didnt like the fact that Esmerelda could squirm a lot easier, but this was good enough. she sat down on top of Esmerelda's stomach and looked down at Esmerelda's face. she pulled off her glasses and tossed them across the room.

"Karina....please dont do this to me...i'm ticklish....." Esmerelda begged.

"you say the dumbest things! i KNOW you're ticklish! geez louise! anyway you little nerd, i have a question for you and i want you to answer it. if you answer it, i wont tickle you as long. just 2 minutes okay?" Karina told her.

Esmerelda gulped. she didnt know what Karina wanted to ask, but if she could get tickled for two minutes, then she would answer it. her eyes were fixed on Karina's and awaited the question.

"where is the tape?" Karina asked.

Esmerelda's eyes filled with horror from the question. Karina wanted to know where the tape was. "w-what tape?"

"you know what tape i am talking about! tell me where it is!" Karina shouted.

"there is no tape!" Esmerelda screamed. she was telling the truth, the tape no longer existed.

"TELL ME!!!!" Karina shouted. she then began to trace her fingers along Esmerelda's neck.

Esmerelda began to squirm. she felt Karina's fingers stroking her neck and knew this was the beginning. "Karina!! there is no tape!" she screamed.

"okay nerd bitch! you asked for it!" Karina yelled as she then grabbed the neckline of Esmerelda's t-shirt and ripped the shirt open. she quickly ripped it off, leaving Esmerelda in her bra. Karina went to work on the smooth armpits and Esmerelda went through the roof!

" NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
E STOOOOOOOOOOP!!"

Karina continued to tickle the smooth armpits and felt Esmerelda squirming beneath her. she dug deeper into the armpits, and felt Esmerelda trying to arch her back, but Karina's weight prevented that from happening. Karina smiled as she saw Esmerelda's eyes shut tight, her mouth wide open and laughter pouring out freely. she scrabbled her fingers all across the tender skin and Esmerelda laughed harder. then she used her index fingers and began poking the armpits, sending Esmerelda into another fit of giggles. she then leaned her face into Esmerelda's.

"where is the tape......" Karina asked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAPE!!!! HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH NO TAPE!!!!" Esmerelda cackled.

Karina then dug her fingers into the armpits again, tickling even harder. Karina thought to herself that this little nerd wanted to prevent her from getting that tape. Esmerelda screamed and realized that she was in deep trouble. she was telling the truth, but Karina didnt know that. as she felt Karina's fingers digging into her ticklish flesh, she wish she did have a tape, because she would tell her just to stop the torment.

"Esssmereeeeeeeeeeeellllllllda! where is the tape honey? tell me, or i will TICKLE you!!!!" Karina threatened.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DONT HAVE A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHA TAPE!"

Karina then began to dig into Esmerelda's ribcage, sending the poor girl into complete hysterics. Karina made sure she poked each and every rib, forcing delirious laughter from her. Karina hoped that Esmerelda would hold out. she enjoyed this form of interrogation. her fingers danced across the ribcage, and Esmerelda was bucking wildly. tears were flowing form her eyes as she felt Karina's fingers digging into her tender ribs. Karina then lightly stroked her fingers across Esmerelda's belly.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee...Karina...please no more...." Esmerelda begged.

"tell me where that tape is and i will stop. if you dont, i will tickle you all night long if i have to!" Karina threatened.

"you have to believe me.....there is no...hehehehehehehehe tape..."

Karina's eyes turned to slits. this nerd bitch wasnt cracking. she then tickled Esmerelda's belly hard, grabbing and stroking the flesh. Esmerelda roared in laughter again as she felt Karina strong fingers kneading her sensitive belly. her head shook from side to side, trying to fight away the ticklish feeling, but she was too ticklish. she managed to open her eyes and see Karina staring down at her. Esmerelda wanted this to stop. she was losing oxygen and knew Karina didnt care if she passed out. then her heart stopped as she felt Karina removing her bra!

"Karina...please......i dont have any tape....you have to believe me!" Esmerelda begged.

"well, i dont believe you. tell me where that tape is! i dont want anyone on this campus to see that tape! now, i think it is time to play with your little boobies....." Karina laughed.

Esmerelda began to giggle as she felt Karina squeezing her breasts. the ticklish sensations shot through her body and she began to buck again. it tickled like hell when Karina tickled the undersides of her breasts and screamed when she felt Karina's fingers flicking her nipples. Karina flicked the nipples a little more, then she noticed that they stiffened. Karina liked what she saw. the little nerd was getting turned on. Karina was going to exploit this to the fullest.

"Esmerelda, do you like me tickling you?" Karina asked.

"NO!!! hehehehehehehehehehehe i hate it!!!" Esmerelda shouted back.

"your mind may hate it, but your titties love it! tickle tickle tickle!" Karina teased.

Esmerelda broke out in hysterical laughter again as Karina tickled her nipples and her breasts. she then felt Karina's mouth on her nipples and her laughs were interrupted by moans. Esmerelda felt horrible. this was turning her on, but she didnt want Karina to do this to her. she rather have a man do it, but Karina's tongue felt real good. Karina noticed Esmerelda's moans and decided she was going to send Esmerelda into orbit. or until she told her where the tape was. Karina stood up and saw Esmerelda laying weakly on the couch. she stared at the light brown nipples and saw they were still standing up like soldiers at attention. she then faced Esmerelda's ankles.

"Esmerelda, did i ever tell you that you have the cutest toes?" Karina asked.

"NO!!!! NOT MY FEET!!!" Esmerelda screamed.

"tell me where the tape is........." Karina taunted.

Esmerelda shut her eyes. she knew she was doomed. "....there is no tape..."

Karina sat down by Esmerlda's ankles and began to slowly unlace the shoes. she took great joy in watching the laces come undone, then she grabbed the heel of Esmerelda's sneaker. she tugged and the shoe popped off the heel, exposing the sock covered heel. Karina playfully pulled the shoe off and tossed it over her shoulder. she then pulled off the other shoe and tossed it over her shoulder. Karina stared at the sock covered soles and saw the outlines of Esmerelda's feet. she liked how the toes were shaped within the socks and lick her lips thinking about tickling these precious feet.

"where is the tape?......" Karina asked once more.

Esmerelda sobbed as she didnt even answer. she sobbed a little more when she felt Karina peeling off her socks. Karina peeled the socks slowly and her eyes grew big when she saw the pink tender heels, then the pale arches, then the pink balls, then finally, the cute pudgy toes were exposed. Karina pinched the big toes, then began to lightly stroke her index fingers up and down the size 6 soles.

" AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA LEAVE MY HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALONE!!!"

Karina's nails then scurried up and down the soles and she loved listening to Esmerelda scream. Karina loved Esmerelda's feet. they were so soft and tender. her nails would sink gently into the flesh when she tickled the arches and the balls of the feet. she saw the pudgy toes scrunch up, then open up again as she tickled the soles. Karina then grabbed a set of toes and pulled back, forcing Esmerelda's sole to become taut. she then scraped her nails up and down the sole and Esmerelda lost it. she felt those cruel nails going up and down her sole and she couldnt stand it. she felt the nails tickle her arch, then her arch, then the ball of the foot, where they would make a few circles and then back down the sole. this went on for minutes as Karina never changed her rythm of tickling the taut sole. Karina then grabbed the other set of toes and repeated the torment to the other foot. Esmerelda was thrashing around on the couch as Karina tickled her feet. just when she thought it couldnt get any worse, it did. she felt Karina nails now scratching the undersides of her meaty toes. it was though a bolt of electricity shot through her as her toes were tickled. Karina then began to dig her nails into the soft crevices and she loved how soft they were. she also loved the reaction Esmerelda had when she tickled the toe crevices.

"i just LOVE tickling your feet! tickle tickle tickle! these are ticklish toes! yes they are!!! tickle tickle toes!!" Karina taunted.

Esmerelad laughed violently as she heard Karina taunt her. her toes were at Karina's mercy and she knew there would be none. Karina's fingers scurried rapidly across the arches and Esmerelda bucked wildly. Karina loved tormenting these feet and could do this all night. but as she watched Esmerelda buck, she saw her hips. Karina knew there was one more spot to go.

"Esmerelda, do you want to tell me where that tape is?" Karina asked.

"......hehehehehehehehe...no more......please...hehehehehehehe... i cant take it anymore...." Esmerelda moaned.

"fine then. i guess i have to tickle your hot......wet.......pussy.." Karina whispered loudly.

Esmerelda began to cry. she knew what was coming next. she knew she didnt want to be tickled there, but her body wanted Karina's soft touch. she felt Karina unbuttoning her jeans, then felt then slide down to her tied ankles. Karina sat on the couch, next to Esmereld'a waist and stared at the white panties. she circled her finger on the area where Esmerelda's mound was and heard a moan. she then pulled the panties down and slid them down to the ankles and stared at the now glistening mound. she could tell Esmerelda's pubic hairs had grown back from when she last shaved them off, and had to make a mental note to shave her again next time. Karina then lightly walked her fingers through the pubic hairs and Esmerelda began to giggle. her vagina was really sensitive now, so she closed her eyes and braced herself. Karina then lightly stroked her fingers across the "lips" of the mound and Esmerelda moaned.

"sounds like someone likes this....." Karina taunted.

"NO!!! stop!!!!" Esmerelda shouted.

Karina continued to tease the lips and her fingers began to tickle all around the mound Karina was delighted to see Esmerelda's hips bucking as though they wanted to make love to her fingers. Karina then found the clit and began to stroke it. Esmerelda's body shuddered fom the soft touch. Esmerelda wanted Karina to stop, but the other side of her wanted it to continue. this felt so good, but yet, so bad.

"tell me where the tape is......" Karina told her.

"....mmmmmmmm....no tape....." Esmerelda moaned.

Karina knew Esmerelda was getting into it. this was going to be fun for what she had in mind. her fingers continued to stroke the clit, and play with the rest of the mound. with her other hand, she began to flick the nipples and now Esmerelda was moaning with lust. a wave of pleasure was building up in her and she hoped it would come soon. Karina continued to play with Esmerelda.

"tell me you want to cum Esmerelda..."

".....mmmmmmm...feels so good....mmmmm......no....please......"

Esmerelda's emotions were at conflict. she wanted to release, but her mind wanted her to escape. Karina contined to lightly stroke the clit, but then but her mouth on the mound and her tongue went to work. Esmerelda moaned in pleasure. Karina then stopped and looked at Esmerelda.

"tell me you want me to make you........cum......" Karina said seductively.

Esmerelda moaned and her mind was at odds. "......please Karina..."

"please what?" Karina asked.

"please........please.......make me cum......" Esmerelda moaned. her body wanted the release so bad.

Karina laughed to herself. she just made this little nerd beg her to make her have an orgasm. she knew she owned Esmerelda now. "my, my, my.....looks like you are a little tickle slut...say it again..."

"no Karina...." Esmerelda moaned.

"say it....."

".....mmmmmm.....please....make me cum......"

Karina laughed. "tell me where the tape is......."

"......mmmmmmmm.....make me cum.....no.....tape.....please....."

Karina then stopped her stroking. she stood up and looked at Esmerelda. Esmerelda opened her eyes and filled with lust. she was so close to having an orgams.

"please.......Karina....make me cum......please....." Esmerelda begged.

"not until you tell me where the tape is....." Karina taunted.

".....no......there is no tape....please....please...i'm so close..."

"tell me to tickle your feet...."

Esmerelda closed her eyes. she wanted release so badly, but didnt want to be tickled anymore. "..please.....tickle my feet...."

Karina laughed as she walked over to the helpless soles. she loved how they looked so inviting. she then scrabbled her nails all across the soles and Esmerelda lost it. she screamed in hysterical laughter. her body was in hell because she felt the ticklish sensations, but the orgasm was still moments away from hitting. she saw Karina tickle her toes and could do nothing else but laugh. Karina knew she had Esmerelda in control and loved tickling these tender little feet. after ten minutes she sat down by the waist again. her fingers grazed the pubic hairs and Esmerelda's body tensed up again.

"Esmerelda......." Karina whispered.

"....yeah..hehehehehee...."

"do you want me to make you cum?"

"yes.....please........please....."

"do you want me to tickle you?" Karina asked.

"...mmmmmpleaase.....make me cum.....tickle me....make me cum...." Esmerelda babbled.

"tell me where the tape is you little tickle bitch! or i will not let you cum......" Karina barked.

".....please Karina....no tape...." Esmerelda moaned.

Karina was getting upset. she couldnt believe Esmerelda held out this long. she knew she had to take it to another level. she was going to make Esmerelda cum, but then she knew her body would be even more sensitive. she was prepared to make her cum several times and tickle her to high heaven if need be. she was then about to place her fingers on the mound when she heard a door open. her head turned and she went to the window of the "living room". she peered through the blinds and saw a janitor cleaning up in the lab. Karina was pissed. she knew she had to stop her torture. she knew that she would have to try again with this little nerd.

"look you little nerd! i have to go now, but remember, you WILL tell me where that tape is! next time, you WILL tell me!" Karina whispered loudly into Esmerelda's ear.

"Karina.......make me cum...please......pleeeeeeeaaaaaseeeeee..." Esmerelda begged.

"tough luck bitch! see you later!" Karina said as she then untied Esmerelda's arms and ankles. she then snuck out the door as the janitor had his back turned and made it out with no one noticing her.

Esmerelda laid on the couch exhausted and in heat. she tried sitting up but she was so weak. the orgasm was on edge, so she rubbed her mound and her orgasm finally hit. it hit so hard she fell to the couch and passed out. the janitor opened up the "living room" door and to his surprise, he saw a naked student laying on the couch, her back and rear end exposed for all to see. he quickly closed the door, shaking his head.

"crazy college kids......" he mumbled as he continued to do his cleanup.

okay, how was this one? i hope you all enjoyed it and yes, there will be a part 6. thanks for your patience and i will try to write it soon. feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back