• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paula Abdul tickled

Tickle Lord

Paula Abdul had a tough day she sat through the American Idol auditions and she had to get tough on one of them due to Simons Abscense and her and Randy moved around and got angry at a few so she was very tensed and needed to relax. She arrived at her hotel room at 5pm and got out of her clothes and took off her sandals and took a relaxing bath for 10 minutes and then put her robe on and turned the tv on and took a little nap.

it was now 6:30pm and Paula awoke from her nap and went to stretch out only to release she was tied down and completely nude, Paula first question was "Who did this to me?" a female voice responded you shouldn't been so mean Ms. Abdul" Paula tried to move but was tied down to the bed perfectly and couldn't do anything.

"Ms Abdul your words were like torture to me they destroyed my dreams and really hurt" the lady said and Paula was helpless when the figure asked "Ms Abdul are you ticklish?" Paula was in shock not only that she was nude but she was ticklish very ticklish and while she was pondering the question the lady tickled her armpits and Paula laughed."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH STOP THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." The lady stopped and Paula rested and tried to breathe.

then the lady turned back around and picked up a feather and without warning she slowly tiwsted it on Paula's breasts and paula again laughed. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAVE MY BREASTS ALONE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIIIIIIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AM SORRY FOR MY ATTITUDE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." The lady said "this isn't bout an apology i just wanna make sure that u will no longer be a bitch to any of the contestants again while Simon or Randy is gone."

The tickling started at 6:30 and it is now 7:00pm and Paula couldn't stand no more and pleaded with the tickler "PPPLEASE STOP I WON'T BE A BITCH ANYMORE AND I AM SORRY" the lady repsonded "we are almost done now i just wanna get those feet paula" Paula was insanley ticklish on her feet ever since she could remember and while she was flashing back her tickler slowly drug the feather up and down Paula's feet which made her hyper ticklish " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANO NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SOOOOOOOOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE KILLING ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

The lady took the feather between each one of Paula's size 6 1/2 feet and Paula again laughed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NOT MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STAND IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." After having her soles tickled for 20 minutes it was 7:20 and Paula passed out and the lady left a note saying "Paula you are such a cutie and very ticklish so never be mean to any contestant or it will get worse and you will regret ever being a mean lady to us." Love Tanya

Guys how did you like this story?

Cool story! Paula's tickling should have lasted a lot longer though...several hours at least :)

I have frequently thought of introducing her to the feather myself - cool story - thanks

paula abdul tickle

I liked it-if you do another do it about her feet mainly and make it last for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time because that is what I would do..................

i LOVE Paula Abdul. i would have tried out on American Idol just to meet her. thanks for writing a story about her...

nice story. although I would have tickled... Simon!!!

Yuck Simon! Yah, PAula Abdul and Janety JAckson, get it! Also mean and very ticklish Kelly OSbourne (see MR Elton John for reference)!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back