• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the road, first place, and the beginning of the dog days.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys hit the road for nine days on a trip to Montreal, Cincinnati, and Houston, going 5 and 4. Of course, as per her agreement with the team, Naomi was not on the trip, so things felt the same as when she wasnt playing, as she attended to being a full time mom. The biggest difference now was that she could at least have excitement when the team was at home. The Paradise Islanders returned home at the end of July to begin an eleven game homestand, with Naomi of course rejoining the team. The weather was positively stifling and uncomfortable in Nassau, with 90 degree temps, high humidity, and tropical showers every afternoon. The 11 game homestand began on a Thursday night against Colorado. The heavy hitting Rockies lineup bashed Kate Hudson around that night, slamming her for six runs in six innings. However, the Good Guys had a bit of hitting of their own, as the team hit five homeruns, including three by Mitch, in a 9-6 Good Guys win. In fact, the normally strong Good Guy pitching staff got hammered around that whole weekend by Colorado, with the Paradise offense managing to over come in two of the games, resulting in a four game series split.
Prior to the July 31st trade deadline, the Good Guys got an addition to their pitching staff. He was Gil Bellows, a 30 something Greg Maddux lookalike who had once been the ace of some fine teams before arm trouble hit him. He still threw the ball well, and provided a strong arm in the rotation to take some of the pressure off Kate Hudson. Bellows arrived in time for the start of the next series against the Pittsburgh Pirates, and he received a warm welcome to Paradise by 30,000 who had gathered on a Monday evening. Bellows made his presence felt immediately, pitching six strong innings and allowing only two runs, in a 6-2 Good Guy win. A loss the next night was followed by a thrashing behind Alicia Silverstone during a Wednesday afternoon matinee. It was one of the three "Camp Days" that the Good Guys held during the summer, where they would start the ballgame at noon, allowing groups of campers to see the games, and since most times things ended by 3pm, the campers would be home to their parents early. A bit of an embarrassing thing happened that day. When Naomi woke up in the morning to leave for the ballpark, she was not feeling well, almost like she had a touch of an upset stomach or the flu. She had a light breakfast of tea and toast, and took Pepto Bismol, hoping she would overcome her problem. By the time she got to the ballpark, she was feeling better. Naomi and Mitch's two older children had come to the park with their camp that day. In the 8th inning, with the score 3-2 Good Guys, Naomi entered the game to the roar of the 40,000 gathered that day. It was a brutally hot and humid day, with blazing sun. After getting an out, Naomi walked to the back of the mound. Her stomach was really bothering her, she was feeling sick to her stomach, and queasy. Suddenly, before the trainer could even get out to visit her, Naomi threw up all over the mound. There was a collective "EEEEW" that reverberated all through the ballpark, and then the trainer, Lee Sniderman and Mitch all came to the mound to visit her. She was pale as a ghost:" Oh, I'm sorry, how humiliating, Iam feeling sick. I need to go lie down" Naomi was helped off the field as the crowd gave a supportive ovation. Naomi went to the clubhouse, and was attended to by the trainers. She either had eaten something that had made her ill, or had a virus. The ground crew cleaned up the mound, and a new pitcher replaced Naomi, and finished the 8th inning, and then Mandy came on in the 9th to finish the victory.
In the clubhouse, a pale and weak Naomi faced the press. "I dont know what it is. I feel sick. It's either something I ate, or maybe the flu. I just feel bad that I had to get sick in front of 40,000 people. Not exactly what one likes to see when they come to a ballgame" She joked. Mitch had brought their children down to the clubhouse as the team dressed and gave interviews. The kids felt sorry that their mom was sick, but also couldnt help thinking it was a bit funny that a grown woman had gotten sick in front of thousands of people. "Yes, parents are people too. We are ticklish just like children, and get sick. Your father and I have taken care of each other when we were sick all the time. I think tonight your dad is going to deal with dinner for you, and Iam going to go home and get into bed." Naomi said.
Naomi stayed in bed for two days, as the Good Guys began the final series of the homestand against the Cardinals. The Paradise Islanders played very well during the series against St Louis, winning three out of four. An Alicia Silverstone win in the opening game was followed by a loss the next night, and then two wins to close the homestand, including a strong game by Kate Hudson on Sunday in the homestand finale, as Kate pitched seven strong innings and allowed only one run. In front of 45,000 fans, Mitch provided the blow with an eighth inning grand slam for a 5-3 Good Guys win, as the team ended the homestand on a positive note, and in first place.
That Saturday night, the team did something a bit different. Instead of getting together for a visit to the fetish club, they gathered at Mandy Moore's apartment, where they had a game of strip poker. The rules were that except for husbands and wives, who could get naked and tickle in the bedroom if they wanted, the contestants would strip to only underwear, or a bra and panties, and then get tickled. It was male vs female, and pretty soon Kate, Naomi, Mandy, Alicia, Adrienne, and Mitch were all sitting in their underwear. "Okay, team, I have an announcement to make. As all of you know, I have been married to this lovely woman over here for several years, and until recently, I had thought her most ticklish spot was her feet. Lately, I've come to realize that she is most ticklish on her sides and ribs, it makes her crumble. A few weeks ago she almost fell to the floor when I did it to her, so when any of you tickle her, go for her sides and ribs" Mitch said. Naomi glared. "This may be Paradise Island, and the weather may be warm, but after what you just did, our bed is going to feel like the North Pole, buddy!" Naomi said with mock anger.
Once the game was over, the first set of lees for the evening were decided. Since the men had won, they would pick first. The first featured lee would be Sarah, a left handed relief pitcher and sister of the catcher, Barney. The beautiful 30ish blonde was tied hands and feet to Mandy Moore's bed as the tickle began on her neck with fingers and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, moving down, the second baseman, Russell, tickled the gorgeous pitcher on her underarms, sides and ribs as more thrashing occured: Hehehehehehehehehehee! NO! Please no! Hehehehehehehehehe! Russell next tickled Sarah on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, getting to Sarah's pretty bare feet, Russell tickled Sarah on her soles and over her toes with fingers, feathers, ice and the electric toothbrush. Sarah went nuts! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish giggles and begged for mercy: Hehehehehhehehhehehehehe! I give up! No please no! Hehehehehehe!
Next, the hulking catcher, Barney, was tied to the bed. The devilish Mandy Moore came near Barney and began the tickle on his neck with fingers as the laughter, a deep belly laugh, erupted from him. Hahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Moving down, Mandy tickled Barney on his underarms, sides and ribs as he thrashed at his restraints, and howled some more. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Please no! Hahahahahahahahahaa! Some likened Barney's laugh to that of a hyena howl. Next, Mandy tickled Barney on his inner thighs, causing his legs to buck. Then, she moved down and attacked his feet with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush on his soles and over his toes. This made the big catcher nuts! He moved his toes every which way, and filled the room with more hysterical howls: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! No more! Please! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Finally, he was untied and the tickle stopped.
There had been some rough spots during the homestand. There was stifling weather, and Naomi had gotten sick, but there were also good things. The team was in first place, and had another nice Saturday night tickle party where the brother and sister pitcher and catcher were tickled. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back