• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the next level

Ayla ny

Verified
"I can do this... I can do this", Tammy kept telling herself. no matter how hard she tried to convince herself, she still could not slow her pounding heart, or still the tremble in her hands as she drove. she was on her way to fulfill a fantasy, and she was a nervous wreck. she and Allan had always toyed with the idea of taking their tickle fun to 'the next level' , and now she felt like a sky diver taking mental inventory before a jump. "just jump", she said out loud, startling herself and making her giggle. there would be no parachutes where she was going, she reminded herself...

should be just about there. Tammy reached for the hand drawn map Allan had given her, and looked out the car window at the many empty summer homes surrounding the small lake. 34... 36, she needed house #40... there it is. she parked her car and took one more look around... Allan had picked a nice spot. 'here goes...', she thought, and took a deep breath as she walked to the front door.

when she first entered the house she could barely see it was so dimly lit compared to the bright sunshine just outside the door. she took a few hesitant steps into the house... a strong hand covered her mouth from behind, and breathy, sexy voice whispered in her ear. "are you ready baby?" oh god, oh god... her heart seemed to stop as her eyes adjusted and she saw the dining room table. it was a very solid piece of oak... with a set of cuffs waiting at each corner.

Allan stayed behind her and steered the seemingly entranced Tammy to the table and lay her down. "first things first", he told her as he began to undress her. laying on the cold hard table in only her panties now... Tammy watched him fasten each cuff to a leg of the table and then to her wrists and ankles. Allan then leaned down and lightly kissed her neck... a hand resting on her cheek. "ohhh Tammy," his voice a husky and almost shaking whisper, "you are all mine now." "Allan, I... I..." "ssshhh", Allan told her with one finger pressed against his grinning lips, and another trailing from her wrist down the underside of her arm.

with shivers running down her spine Tammy thought to herself, "when those cuffs snapped closed... you jumped girl... no turning back now." knowing this filled her with a strange but wonderful combination of fear and anticipation. Allan looked a Tammy and knew...

when he pulled a chair out from under the table... craning her neck Tammy could see the implements of her coming torture on the seat. the feather, brushes, and toys from home with an odd assortment of things he must have found in the house. seemingly out of place among them was a cute little plastic bear... filled with honey.

Allan pulled the chair down to the end of the table near Tammy's feet. she was not able to lift her head enough to see what he was doing... so she lay her head back and closed her eyes. every inch of her body was on guard, electric. at the first touch of the fanning brush (they had picked up at an art supply store) her body jerked hard... her reflexes were in over drive. Allan was gently stroking the bristles over the tips of her toes and then down the side of her foot. the sensation was so intense (heighten by her dread) that Tammy felt engulfed in it... lost in it. while she fought to gain control over her traitor body... she knew there was no stopping this feeling from devouring her when she felt his warm mouth on her other toes. the warm, wet sensual feeling of his mouth on one set of toes, combined with the agonizing tingles on the other poor toes... was going to drive her mad. she briefly wondered if anyone had been driven completely insane by this... then even thinking became impossible when his finger began to crawl up her legs.

Allans digging teasing fingers did not stop... until they reached her hips. he paused. and then dug in fiercely following her bucking hips with his eager fingers. Tammy's screams were becoming strained gasps as she struggled to pull air into her lungs... only to have it forced out with another laughing scream.

Allan walked over to the side of the table and looked at Tammy. he smiled... her eyes were clenched tightly shut and she was panting... her body jerked with his every movement. 'I'm not even touching her', he laughed to himself. "you like it... don't you baby? that's my girl." Tammy's only answer was a furious blush, and a demure little smile. she was aching, needing... but she knew that this was only the beginning. after all, that little plastic bear was still on the chair...

Little plastickle bear, hmmm?

Gives new definition to the words honey bunny...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... (adds honey to shopping list.)

Very nice Ayla!
BTW - I'm a big fan of those little plastic bears filled with honey!
They always add such a "delicious" twist to tickle play!

Excellent story! I love your POV style and the inside info on the characters you create.

More please....:cool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back