• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vendetta (Women of Wrestling) (F/F) wrestling/tickling part 8

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the last chapter of the pay per view extravaganza. i want to thank all of those who read this series and have given their feedback. out of all the stories i write, this particular series is most enjoyable for me to write. i want to extend the offer of those who want to become a permanent part of the series by becoming referees, let me know. your "part" will be minimal, but you will be a part of the WOW world. plus, if you have any ideas for the future storylines, let me know. i may incorporate some of them. i hope you enjoy this last match! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

Lee Marshall: "I cant believe what we just saw! Sunny is in WOW?!! looks like the Glamour Girls got a little stronger!"

Korn_ste: "will the surprises ever stop? that was a bombshell with Sunny making an appearance. things will get real interesting in WOW with her around!"

Julie Day was standing next to David Mclane preparing for a quick word from the owner of WOW. Mclane was pacing back and forth and had a look of concern on his face.

"David, what are your thoughts on Sunny being in WOW?" Julie asked.

"I-I-I dont know what to say! Lana Star is a big headache, then Hollywood gave me a bigger one, then Sable, now there's Sunny! this is getting out of control!" Mclane stammered.

"what are you going to do about it?" Julie asked.

"I will think of something. i need to get this under control again! i gotta go!" Mclane said as he walked away.

Lee Marshall: "Looks like David is about to have a conniption!"

Korn_ste: "he looked as white as a ghost! poor guy! the women rule this place dont they?"

Lee Marshall: "they sure do! look! looks like poor Hammerin Heather Steele is finally getting released from her bonds!"

the cameras went over towards the stage area where Krokus and Dre were freeing Hammerin Heather Steele from the stocks. Heather looked worse for wear. her face was glistening with sweat, her hair was matted to her face and she kept shivering all over her body. Stacy had tormented her feet for a long time and she was completely exhausted. as Krokus and Dre walked her to the backstage area, Heather looked up and saw a smiling Stacy. Heather lowered her head and she was carried away.

Lee Marshall: "poor Heather! her feet were tortured for a long time!"

Korn_ste: "oh well, she deserved it! i doubt she makes challenges like that again! well Lee, it's finally here! the MAIN EVENT!"

Lee Marshall: "that's right Korn_ste, the last match is finally here and it is a HUGE match! it is for the Women Of Wrestling World championship. this match has a lot of emotion as former champion Terri Gold takes on the World Champion, Lana Star! let's take a look at the two of the most recognizable stars here in WOW!"

a video montage started and it showed clips of Terri Gold when she was the World champion. the clips showed a match between her and Lana Star, which Lana was so close to winning. Lana was tickling Terri's feet, but was distracted when Ice Cold appeared on the big screen, tormenting Patti Pizzazz. that caused Lana to become distracted and Terri rolled her up for the win. then the clips went on to show Terri Gold losing her title to Hollywood as Hollywood tickled her feet and she tapped out. Terri was in tears as she saw Hollywood celebrating in the ring as she stood there holding her boots. the montage continued showing the alliance of the WOW girls, and finished when it showed Terri Gold accidently hitting Lana Star with a chair, when she intended to hit Hollywood. then a match was made for the World title at the pay per view TOTAL CONTROL. the match was a triple threat match and it was Hollywood vs Terri Gold vs Lana Star. during that match, Terri had opportunities to win, but the match ended with Hollywood trapped in the ropes and Lana was tickling Terri's feet. Terri could stand it no more and tapped out, thereby giving Lana Star the World title. Lana's celebration clips were shown, along with some of her title defenses. Terri had to fight her way back to the #1 contender spot, by defeating many women, including Chyna and finally Hollywood. the montage finished by showing closeup shots of both women and the title was on the line. the video faded to black.

TERRI GOLD
www.wowe.com/superstars/terrigold/images/terrigold2.jpg
www.heatherlee.org

vs

LANA STAR (Glamour Girls) WOW World champion
www.wowe.com/superstars/lanastar/images/lana14.jpg
www.absolutelana.com
www.absolutelana.com/lana_1.htm
www.absolutelana.com/lana_36.htm
www.absolutelana.com/lana_37.htm
www.absolutelana.com/lana_38.htm

WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen!! this final match is the MAIN EVENT and it is scheduled for one fall! it is for the Women Of Wrestling WORLD championship! first introducing the special guest referee, he hails from the TMF, he is the ONE, the ONLY, Sceej56!!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

the music played and Sceej56 made his appearance at the top of the stage. he received a standing ovation as he walked down the ramp. he was ready for this assignment and was thrilled he was chosen for such an important match. he got into the ring and anxiously awaited for the match to get under way. he gave another wave to the crowd, then leaned in the corner.

Lee Marshall: "Now standing by with the challenger, here is TKBob!"

TkBob was standing next to the challenger for the title, Terri Gold. he was anxious to get this interview. Terri smiled at him and faced the camera.

"Terri, tonight is your opportunity to reclaim a title you wore so proudly. this is probably the biggest match of your career as you take on WOW World champion, Lana Star. what are your thoughts?" TKBob asked.

"you know, i realize that this may be my last chance to become champion. being the WOW Champion is a special honor and it is my #1 career goal. i know i face Lana Star and we have a history. but this time, history will not repeat itself and i WILL beat Lana and become champion once again!!" Terri said confidently.

"Lana will try everything to defend her title. i think it means more to her than life itself. Terri, are you worried that she will try to make you submit again by tickling your feet?" TKBob asked.

Terri took a deep breath, then faced TKBob. "Bob, everyone knows how ticklish i am on my feet and i know it is a concern. i lost two title matches because i submitted. i just cant get myself in that predicament. i have prepared for this match and i am ready for whatever Lana has in store. tonight, i promise my fans that i will win the title. i have to win! if i dont, i may never get another shot again. Lana, prepare to lose your title because nothing is going to stop me from kicking your ass and winning back MY title!" Terri said as she left the interview area.

"Ladies and gentlemen, introducing first the challenger! she hails from Danbury Conneticut, she is the FORMER Women Of Wrestling Champion, here is TERRRRRRRRRRRRI GOLD!!!!!!!!!" Zechs announced.

the capacity crowd erupted as the pyrotechnics went off and Terri Gold made her appearance at the top of the ramp. Terri raised her arms in the air and was a little taken back from the ovation she received. dressed in her blue with yellow trim top, blue shorts and her blue boots, Terri began to walk down the aisle, smiling and waving to her fans. Terri knew this might be her last chance at winning the title. she knew the fans placed their hopes on her to beat Lana and bring the title back to WOW, instead of being with the Glamour Girls, or even the tWo. she made it to the ring and she shook Sceej56's hand. she was a little nervous and began to pace around the ring. she remembered her defeats and said a little prayer. then she waited for the champion.

Lee Marshall: "Terri looks ready for this! is this the night? is this the match that Terri Gold finally wins back the championship?"

Korn_ste: "i hope so because Lana has already said that she will never get another title match as long as she is champion."

Lee Marshall: "well right now, TK81 is standing by with the champion, Lana Star!"

TK81 stood outside the dressing room of the Glamour Girls. he heard some laughing and some giggling, when finally the door opened up. the cameras caught a scene of Lana hugging Sable and Sunny, then grabbing her title belt and walked out the door. she approached TK81 and looked him up and down.

"you look familiar..." Lana said.

"you should, i was the referee for your match at the 1st pay per view UNLEASHED. i was the referee for the 'tickle my foot' match between you and Ice Cold." TK81 responded.

"that's right! i remember you now! how are you?" Lana said, flirting with him.

"Lana, tonight you face Terri Gold...." TK81 tried to say.

"do we have to talk about Terri Gold?" Lana interrupted.

"yes, we do! Lana, she is after your title tonight. now, at the last pay per view, it was Terri Gold you tickled into submission to win the title. Terri is looking to take that belt from you. are you ready?" TK81 asked her.

"like, of COURSE i am ready! i am sick and tired of Terri Gold! she ALWAYS gets the publicity! she ALWAYS gets the big title matches! she ALWAYS gets favors from David Mclane, when I AM the STAR, the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, and THE WORLD CHAMPION! everyone should be talking about me, but NOOOOOOOOOO, they want to talk about Terri Gold! i GUARANTEE you that after i beat her tonight, she will never, ever get a title shot again. Terri, i am going to embarrass you AGAIN, just like i did at the last pay per view! you should know, i am very good at making women submit! remember, I AM the one who introduced tickle submissions here in WOW! i am the best there is! this beautiful belt proves it and right now, i am going to humiliate Terri one more time!" Lana said, then she stormed away.

"now ladies and gentlemen! introducing her opponent. she hails from Beverly Hills, California! she is the STAR, the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, and the WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION, she is the great one, LANA STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

the lights in the arena turned pink, and the music of Lana Star played across the PA system. the fans booed loudly as Lana Star made her appearance at the top of the stage. accompanied by her personal assistant, Patti Pizzazz, Lana began to walk down the ramp. wearing her pink leather top and pink shorts, pink boots and the pink strapped WOW title belt around her waists, Lana had a huge smile. she heard the boos and smiled even greater. she knew the fans were jealous of her beauty and the fact that she was the champion. Lana knew she had to win this match. ever since she began in WOW, she wanted to become the champion. now she had that honor and she wanted to hold on to it forever. she knew she had to win this match quickly to keep her title. she would never admit it, but Lana knew how tough Terri is. but she was also very jealous of Terri as she was Mclane's favorite, not her. she made it to the ring and got inside the ring, along with Patti Pizzazz. Sceej56 immediately went to Lana and ejected Patti Pizzazz from the ring and ordered her to go to the back. he wanted a one on one match.

Lee Marshall: "Sceej56 just ejected Patti!"

Korn_ste: "he cant do that! who made him boss?"

Lee Marshall: " he is in charge in that ring, and he is making that known right now! good! now we can have a one on one match! let's see how Lana does without her personal assistant."

Lana yelled at Sceej56 for ejecting Patti. she rolled her eyes as she removed the pink strapped title belt from her waist and handed it to Sceej56. Sceej56 walked around the ring, holding up the title belt, letting everyone know what this match is for. Lana stared at Terri and seethed. this match would define both women's careers, and Lana would love the fact that she could knock Terri Gold from the top of the rankings. Bane Daemon then rang the bell.

the two women met in the middle of the ring and stood face to face. as Terri was talking to Lana, Lana then put her hand to her mouth and yawned. Terri eyes closed a little as Lana was disrespecting her. Lana then slapped Terri and Terri went after her. Lana ran around the ring a little and Terri chased after her. Terri then tried to grab Lana's hair, but Lana ducked and punched Terri in the gut. Terri hunched over and Lana nailed her with a kneelift, sending Terri to the mat. Lana then tried to drop an elbow, but Terri rolled out of the way. Lana crashed to the mat and when she stood up, Terri scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Lana clutched her back and felt Terri grab a handful of her blond hair. Terri pulled Lana up, then scooped her up again and slammed her again. Lana moaned in pain, then moan louder as Terri dropped an elbow to her chest. Terri got up quickly, picked Lana up, then whipped her across the ropes. she hit Lana with a big clothesline and Lana almost did a flip in the air. Terri went for the quick cover. 1.............2..........KICKOUT! Terri then grabbed Lana again, and felt Lana feebly trying to punch her in the midsection. Terri then threw Lana into the turnbuckles. Lana hit the turnbuckles very hard and stumbled out of the corner of the ring. Terri then nailed her with a standing drop kick, then went for the cover again. 1............2.........KICKOUT! Terri couldnt believe it. Lan had kicked out again.

Lee Marshall: "Looks like Lana has some resiliency! Terri hit her with two devastating moves!"

Korn_ste: "say what you want about Lana, but she is one tough woman!"

Terri then tried to suplex Lana, but Lana blocked it with her leg, then suprised everyone by reversing the suplex and hitting Terri with it. Lana rolled on the mat, trying to recover and Terri held her back in pain. both women stood up and Lana quickly kicked Terri in the gut. Terri hinched over and Lana did a reverse neckbreaker. she rolled on top of Terri and Sceej56 made the count. 1..........2.......KICKOUT! Lana then grabbed Terri by the hair, then rammed her face into the turnbuckles. Terri was stunned, then Lana spun her around and began to chop away at her chest. the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" with every chop and Terri chest was getting red. Lana then slapped Terri across the face, then kicked her in the stomach. Terri fell to the canvas and leaned against the bottom turnbuckles. Lana smiled, walked to the other side of the ring and ran towards Terri. she then did the Bronco-buster on Terri and the crowd booed heavily as Lana was bucking off of Terri. Lana got off of Terri and raised her hands in the air. Terri was hurting, and Lana knew she had to take advantage. she grabbed Terri's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Terri laid there and Lana walked around her form. she kicked Terri in the ribs and Terri rolled onto her side, clutching her ribcage. Lana then knelt down, then placed the "claw" on Terri's side. but instead of pain, Terri felt the urge to laugh. Lana began to squeeze her fingers and Terri couldnt hold it in.

"EEEEEP!!!! NOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP!" Terri laughed.

Lana knew she had Terri in a compromising position and loved hearing Terri squeal. she dug her fingers harder into Terri's sides and she saw Terri bucking wildly. Terri's mind raced in a frantic pace. she was very ticklish and now she was in a compromising position. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to give up, but Terri refused. her legs kicked violently, but Lana wasnt letting go of the hold. Lana kept scrunching her fingers in and out from her "claw" and knew if she kept this up, Terri would be a pool of giggling jello. Terri felt Lana squeeze harder and she laughed even harder. she kept yelling "no" to Sceej56 as he asked her if she wanted to give up. Terri closed her eyes and laughed her head off. she never knew how ticklish her sides were. now her mind raced to figure out a way to get out of this hold. she saw the ropes, but they were far away. she began to reach for them, but Lana only would tickle her harder.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"then just give up....." Lana told her.

Terri refused to give up, but the tickling was making her weak. then out of desperation, she reached up and poked Lana in the eyes. Lana let go of her claw and tended to her hurting eyes. Terri got up to her feet and waited for Lana to turn around. Lana turned around, then Terri bearhugged her, then performed a belly to belly suplex. she went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT! Terri got to her feet, then waited for Lana to stand up. Lana got to her feet, then saw Terri Gold trying to clothesline her. she ducked, then quickly grabbed Terri from behind and put her in the abdominal stretch. Terri yelped in pain as Lana applied pressure. Sceej56 asked Terri if she wanted to give up, but Terri shook her head negatively. Lana then winked at Sceej56, then stared at Terri's exposed side. she once again applied her "claw" to Terri's side and Terri exploded in laughter again. Lana squeezed hard and felt Terri's body tense up as she was tickling her. Terri reached for the nearby ropes and managed to grab them. Sceej56 forced Lana to break up the hold and Terri fell to the mat. Lana yelled at Sceej56, then looked at a weakening Terri. Lana then grabbed Terri's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then stood in front of Terri and tried to pull Terri up. she managed to put Terri's head between her thighs and was ready to deliver a pedigree.

then out of nowhere, Terri found the strength and stood up, forcing Lana into the air and managing to execute a back body drop. Lana crashed to the mat and Terri fell to the mat as well. Lana got back to her feet and went after Terri. she pulled Terri up from the mat and threw her against the ropes. she then tried a clothesline, but Terri ducked, stopped in her tracks and went behind Lana Star, and placing the champion in the abdominal stretch. Lana squealed in pain as Terri applied pressure. the capacity crowd went nuts as Terri had Lana in a compromising position. Terri could hear the crowd chanting "tickle, tickle tickle!" Terri smiled and looked at Lana Star's exposed ribcage. she figured turnabout was fair play. she then put a "claw" on Lana's side and squeezed.

"EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE WAHT ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE DOING???!!!!" Lana laughed.

"tickling you! tickle tickle tickle! let's see how you like it!" Terri told her.

the crowd went nuts as they saw Lana screaming in hysterical laughter. Terri kept on squeezing Lana's side and Lana began to snort a little. she shook her head "no" when Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to submit.

Lee Marshall: "listen to Lana scream! that is one ticklish champion!"

Korn_ste: "it's about time Lana got a taste of her own medicine!"

Terri continued to tickle Lana and Lana was getting weaker. her head was going limp and her legs were turning into noodles as Terri had tickled her for a good 5 minutes. Lana still refused to give up she just laughed and laughed and laughed. Terri felt Lana's body weakening and decided to let go of the hold. Lana fell to the mat like a sack of potatoes. Terri raised her fist in the air. she decided now was the time to finish Lana off. she grabbed Lana by the hair again and pulled her up. as she pulled her up, Lana decided to low blow Terri and Terri fell over. Sceej56 screamed at Lana and Lana just simply stuck out her tongue. she then sat on top of Terri's rear end and stuck her hands into Terri's armpits. Terri's eyes bugged open and she began to laugh hysterically as she felt Lana's fingers digging deeper and deeper into her armpits. Lana tickled harder and Terri's legs kicked violently. Terri then tried to crawl her way to the ropes. Lana tickled harder and Terri's head laid on the mat, still giggling away. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to give up, but Terri refused. Lana saw Terri laying there and decided to try a move that would finish Terri. she began to climb to the top rope, and as she made her way to the top, she pointed towards the crowd, who in turn booed her. she made it to the top rope and faced the ring.

much to her surprise, Terri got up and pushed her ankle away from the top rope. Lana's legs split the ropes and she moaned in pain. the crowd went nuts as Terri then tossed Lana off the top rope and crashed to the mat. Terri felt a surge of adrenaline as she then got to the top rope. Lana was rolling on the mat, grimacing in pain.

Lee Marshall: "she going to do it! Terri is going to finish Lana off with the Perfect 10!"

Korn_ste: "if she hits this, we WILL see a new champion! listen to this crowd!"

the crowd stood on it's feet as Terri stood on the top rope facing the crowd. she then raised her arms in the air, then did a backflip off the top rope. she was executing her finishing manuever, the Perfect 10 (a moonsault). picture bulbs flashed as her body flipped in the air and headed towards Lana's prone body. at the last moment, Lana rolled out of the way and Terri crashed onto the canvas in a sickening thud. the crowd groaned as they saw Terri's body slam into the mat. Lana then rolled Terri over and laid her hand across Terri chest. 1...............2.............kickout! the crowd cheered as Terri barely kicked out. Lana rolled her eyes, then picked Terri up by her hair. as Terri barely stood on her feet, Lana kicked her in the midsection, then nailed Terri with a Stunner! Terri was nearly out as Lana made another cover.

Lee Marshall: "NO!!! C'MON TERRI!!! KICK OUT!!!!"

Korn_ste: "Terri's in trouble now!"

Sceej56 made the count as Lana covered Terri. the crowd watched in anticipation as he made the count. 1...........2...........kickout! the crowd cheered as Terri kicked out at the last second. Lana threw a tantrum as she yelled at Sceej56. then Lana's eyes grew big as an idea hit her. she rolled Terri over on to her stomach and sat on her rear end. grabbing an ankle, she pulled it towards her chest.

Lee Marshall: "damn! Lana's going for the kill now!"

Korn_ste: "yeah! once she gets that boot off, Terri is finished!"

Lana began to unlace the boot and she knew that she had to finish Terri off. Terri felt her bootlaces coming undone and her body froze. her eyes bugged open as once again her weakest spot was about to be exploited. Terri couldnt even talk as she felt the laces come free, then her boot was being pulled off. fear was in her eyes as she felt Lana peeling off her sock. she was helpless to do anything as she felt her toes were exposed. Lana smiled evilly as she stared at the pink soft sole of Terri Gold. Lana knew she was in control now. she stared at the delicate skin, then lightly stroked her finger from the base of the toes, down the sole, and across the heel.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET!!!" Terri laughed.

Lana then raced her fingers wildly all over Terri's sole. Terri broke into hysterical, maniacal laughter as Lana tickled her sensitive barefoot. she couldnt even move her toes as Lana attacked her delicate arch. Lana loved the feeling of Terri's skin on her fingertips. she enjoyed hearing Terri laugh her head off. she scratched the tip of her nail across the center of the ball of the foot and she felt Terri squeal like a pig. Terri began to cry tears of laughter as Lana now attacked her ticklish toes. she felt Lana fingers probe between her toes and attack the soft undersides of her pink, fleshy toes. the crowd began to chant "Terri! Terri! Terri! Terri!" Terri reached for the ropes, but she was not close enough. Lana kept on tickling Terri's toes and when she tickled the crevice of the baby toe, Terri lost it. she screamed maniacally and now her eyes were wide open. she raised her hand as though she wanted to tap out. the tickling was horrendous and she couldnt stand it. but she tried to fight it. her desire to win the title ws strong. she put her hand back on the mat and just continued to laugh.

"C'MON TERRI!!!! give it up!!! or i will just tickle your ticklish piggies all night long! i know! let's tickle your other foot!" Lana taunted.

Terri gasped as she felt her other ankle being grabbed and pulled towards Lana. her body was still frozen and she was helpless as she felt the other boot getting unlaced and removed. she couldnt even wiggle her toes as her sock was peeled off. now both of her feet were exposed and vulnerable to Lana's ticklish intentions. Lana didnt waste anytime as she then scurried her fingers all over the newly exposed flesh. Terri once again laughed hysterically as she felt Lana tickling her bare feet. Lana knew she had Terri right where she wanted. she wasnt going to stop tickling Terri's feet until she submitted. she poked her fingers through each toe crevice and loved hearing Terri's shrill laughter. Lana loved tickling Terri's feet. Terri's body would freeze up, so Lana wouldnt have to deal with toes scrunching, feet wiggling or toes wiggling. they would stay as though no one is touching them, even after being tickled viciously. Lana pulled Terri's big toe away from the index toe and tickled the soft, pink crevice and Terri laughed harder. Terri's mind was turning into mush. she felt the ticklish sensations over every single inch of her feet. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to give up, this time Terri hesitated, but refused to give up.

Lee Marshall: "it doesnt look good for Terri now! she is getting weaker by the second!"

Korn_ste: "Look at Lana! she is really enjoying this!"

Lana had a chesire cat grin on her face as she tickled and teased Terri's toes. she then tickled the arches again, only to hear Terri laugh harder. she began to write her name with her finger across the soles and Terri just kept on laughing. Terri wanted to give up. the tickling was wearing her out. her feet were tickled for a while now and she was getting very lightheaded. she tried to reach for the ropes again, and she was just a few inches away. the crowd chanted her name again and her hand was in the air. when Lana tickled her toe crevices again, Terri wanted to give up. she raised her hand in the air, then she reached one last time. this time her fingers made contact with the ropes and she held on to the rope for dear life. Sceej56 tapped Lana on the shoulder and Lana jumped into the air. Lana's face went from joy to anger as Sceej56 told her that Terri had grabbed the ropes. Terri laid on the mat completely exhausted. if her hand didnt make it to the ropes, she was going to tap out. Lana went into a rage and grabbed Terri's ankle. with Terri still holding the bottom rope, Lana tickled Terri's feet again and Terri roared in laughter then started to tap the mat. Sceej56 told Lana to break the hold as Terri was still holding onto the rope. Lana let go of Terri's ankle and stood up. she knew Terri was dazed so she grabbed Terri by the hair and picked her up. she then placed Terri in the corner and then went to the other corner. she then charged and wanted to spear Terri. but Terri was so exhausted, she collapsed to the mat and Lana went into the corner and hit her shoulder on the ring post. Lana fell back into the ring and rolled on the mat in pain. both women rolled on the mat and Terri managed to roll over and see Lana rolling on the mat. as she laid on the mat, her head was right next to Lana's pink boot. Terri then reached down deep for some strength and found some to manage to roll Lana over onto her stomach. she then grabbed Lana's ankle and folded it against her rear end. she then began to pluck the bootlaces loose.

Lee Marshall: "Look what Terri's doing!"

Korn_ste: "is she going to tickle Lana's precious feet?"

Terri managed to get the bootlaces undone and tried to pull the pink boot off. Lana felt this and she managed to roll back onto her back. Terri still had the ankle and then put Lana in the figure four leglock. Terri applied as much pressure she she could, but she was exhausted. Terri then stared at Lana's unlaced boot sitting in her lap. she then tugged the pink boot off and Lana panic.

"LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!!!" Lana screamed.

Terri then peeled off the white cotton sock and now it was Lana's soft barefoot that was exposed. Lana tried to get herself free, but she couldnt. she also realized that she was in the middle of the ring. panic filled her eyes as she saw Terri reaching her fingers towards her foot. the fingers made contact and Terri ran her fingers up and down Lana's sole. Lana went wild with laughter as her feet were very ticklish. Terri started to regain her strength as she saw Lana laughing hysterically in the ring. Terri went after the short toes and Lana just laughed harder. Terri attack the toe crevices and her confidence was growing stronger as she saw the blond champion waving her arms frantically, trying to escape the brutal tickling. Terri laughed when she saw Lana's eyes bug out. Sceej56 asked Lana if she wanted to give up, but Lana refused. the tickling was horrendous, but she couldnt give up. the title meant everything to her. soon, it was Lana who was getting weaker as her foot was tickled. Terri continued to tickle the soft arch of Lana and soon tears were coming out of Lana's eyes. Lana then tried reaching for the ropes. she managed to move herself and Terri towards the ropes as Terri continued to tickle Lana's foot. Lana was now coughing, trying to suck in oxygen as Terri tickled her toe crevices. inch by inch, she crawled towards the ropes. Terri couldnt believe that Lana was almost to the ropes. she just kept tickling. Lana was miserable. her foot was tickled for a hwile now and she wanted to pass out. the tickling was unbearable. she always kept her feet soft, so they remained quite sensitive. she hated having her feet tickled. now, she was trapped and Terri was tickling her precious foot. she was so close to the ropes. she was getting lightheaded and her laughter was silent now. Lana reached for the ropes one more time and as her hand neared, Terri dug all of her fingers into heach toe crevice at the same time. that was too much as the ticklish sensations shot through Lana's body ten fold. her hand that reached for the ropes, was now tapping on the mat. Lana Star, executive producer, leader of the Glamour Girls, was now watching her title slip away as she submitted to Terri Gold!

BaneDaemon rang the bell and the crowd went nuts. Terri let go of the figure four and laid on the mat. she covered her face with her hands as joy filled her body. Lana Star laid on the mat and tears began to fall from her eyes. both women laid on the mat, but had two different emotions flowing through them.

Lee Marshall: "I DONT BELIEVE IT!!! TERRI DID IT!! TERRI DID IT!!"

Korn_ste: "looks like good wins out in the end!"

Sceej56 knelt down next to Terri Gold and dropped the WOW World Title belt onto Terri's chest. then he raised her hand. Terri grabbed the belt and then stood up. holding the belt in her hands she stared at the face plate of the belt. tears began to fall down her face as she realized what this meant. Lana Star rolled out of the ring and laid face down on the arena floor. the crowd was still in a frenzy.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!! the winner of this bout, and NEEEEEEEWWWWW WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION.........TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIII GOLD!!!!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

Sceej56 raised Terri's hand in the air and Terri dropped to her knees. she still looked at the title belt then raised it high into the air as she let her emotions go free. tears of joy fell from her face as she walked around the ring holding the belt high into the air. Lana Star threw a temper tantrum as she walked back up the ramp. her title reign was over as she watched Terri celebrate in the middle of the ring. Lana vowed that she would get her revenge. Terri still couldnt believe it. after all this time, she was finally champion again. the pyrotechnics went off and the crowd went nuts. Terri's music played and she walked around the ring, holding her belt up high for all to see. this was a moment she was going to remember for a long time.

Lee Marshall: "wow!!! what a finish! we have a NEW WORLD CHAMPION in Terri Gold!"

Korn_ste: "this was a great pay per view Lee, only to be capped off with a champion everyone can be proud of! Terri went through so much adversity and now she has made it back to the top of the mountain! you cant help but feel happy for her!"

Lee Marshall: "you are absolutely right! this was a great pay per view and capped off by a TRUE champion in Terri Gold!"

Korn_ste: "Lee, thanks for having me at this pay per view! it was a lot of fun!"

Lee Marshall: "it was my pleasure sitting here with you! plus to all of the other great celebrities, we here at WOW want to thank you! okay folks, that will wrap it up here at VENDETTA! we hope to see you at our next pay per view, SCORN, because hell has no fury, like a woman's SCORN! now, let's take a look at what happened at tonight's pay per view! goodnight everybody!"

as Terri Gold celebrated in the ring, a video montage began to play, showing highlights of the action at VENDETTA. as the song "Bring me to life" by Evanescence played, the clips showed the match between Hammerin Heather Steele and Stacy Karter. Heather lost the match and was placed in the stocks and her feet were tortured. then clips showed the match between Ice Cold and Disciplinarian with Ice Cold winning the match. Patti Pizzazz was shown getting her clothes removed by Mystery, then the clips showed Gorgeous George winning the Continental title over Jungle Grrl. then clips of Riot submitting to Chyna were shown, along with Daffney tickling Riot's feet. the montage continued by showing Beckie and Bronco Billie eliminating Harley's Angels and the tWo before losing to Asian Invasion who kept their Tag Team titles. then Hollywood defeated Sable, only to be jumped by the newest member of the Glamour Girls, Sunny. clips of the last match played and it showed Terri Gold reaching for the ropes, forcing Lana to stop tickling her feet. then Terri Gold tickled Lana's feet into submission, and winning the WOW World title. still shots were shown of Lana's pouting face, then the look of joy on Terri's face as she held up her newly won title belt. as the song faded out in the montage, the last still shot was that of Terri Gold, WOW World champion www.wowe.com/superstars/terrigold/images/terrigold24.jpg

okay folks, how did you enjoy the pay per view? once again, thanks to all the guest "celebrities" for being a part of the pay per view. thanks goes to:

Sceej56, thewindowguy64, TicklerDAE, pips33pips, Mr Macphisto, soleman, Korn_ste, Zechs Merquiise, TK81, TKBob, Lost Plains, BaneDaemon, phreakadelic, Dre, Krokus, TQLR, and of course the others who responded to the pay per view, Joey, Merman, scubedu, and apremont75. thanks fellas for your support and i hope you continue to read the series. once again, if you want to be a part of the series as a referee, let me know. thanks again and feedback is always welcomed!

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man what can i say !! just increidable and what a great ending
"FINALLY" a champion to be proud of !!! great work primetime!!!
and i would be honored to be a referee
p.s. i'll soon send you a pm with a couple of ideas (not that you need them!!)anyway again congratulation on a superb pay-per-veiw!!!!!

Idea

Primetime why not have a six pack tickle match with Lana,Chyna,Hollywood, Terri Gold, Jungle Grrl and Ice Cold for the WOW Heavyweight Title?

Hey PT,

Excellent dude, excellent! Nicely done. And of course, I'll always continue to read, no matter what. If for no other reason that you just write sooo well.

Merman

:zzzzz:

Just now recovered!

Wow - great stuff P/T! Lacked a little realism though; for example, where was the part about sceej fainting when those two beauties entered the ring for a tickle match? (I don;t know that I could deal with that - just joking) - A great PPV!!!

Epilogue (with your permission, I hope?) ...

It is after midnight and the last fans have long left the arena ...

"Uhm ... hello? Hello? Isn't anyone gonna let me out of here?"; a thoroughly humiliated Heather Steele asked timidly. Across her buttery soft soles were the words "PROPERTY OF THE CAT" (across the right) and "HYSTERICAL HEATHER STEELE" (across the left). Fortunately(?)for Heather, a pair of women from the cleaning crew came across the helpless beauty. She smiled at them in a conciliatory manner when she found they spoke no English ... but her eyes widened with horror as the two women seated themselves with access to Heather's helplessly displayed soles - each armed with a feather duster from her cleaning cart. The broadcast might be over ... but Hysterical Heather Steele's ordeal continued long into the night!!!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back