• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Professor (Revised) Chapter Eleven (F/F)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
One more chapter to go after this one. . .

:jester:

THE LAUGHING PROFESSOR
(Revised by T.T. Gore)

Chapter Eleven
Janice and Dagmar Take Turns

***​

Janice Adams’ lips curved into a smile of radiant happiness and anticipation as Margaret Stanley strode into her office. When the buxom brunette laid a hand on her shoulder, the sexy secretary’s tummy tightened up, her nipples stiffened and a thrill of delight shot through her body. Janice squirmed in her chair, fluttering her long lashes and longing to be touched again.

"Open the door to the Dean’s private office for me, Janice," the brunette commanded. She knew the sexy secretary had verified that Dean Frost would be out of the office all morning—plenty of time for Margaret to prepare her little surprise.

Janice managed to tear her adoring eyes from the brunette long enough to fumble the key into the lock and open the door to the Dean’s inner sanctum. Margaret rewarded her slave with an affectionate pat on the cheek. “Now you go back to your desk and wait there like a good girl,” the brunette ordered. “I’ll be right back.”

Janice returned to her desk as Margaret slipped into the office. Nervously, she slipped her shoes off and rubbed her bare feet against the shag carpet. The tickling sensations made her giggle as she wondered what would happen next. One thing was certain: she would do anything—ANYTHING—that the dominant brunette commanded!

Meanwhile, in the Dean’s office Margaret was busy. The safe opened on her first try and she quickly sifted through the papers and ledgers it contained. After five minutes of searching, she found evidence verifying that she had indeed been the subject of an organized campaign of character assassination.

The brunette slipped the papers into her bag and moved to the floor-to-ceiling bookcase. From her bag, she took what appeared to be a large book and placed it on the top shelf of the bookcase. It was actually hollow and contained a miniature camcorder with a wide-angle lens. Operated remotely, it would record anything that occurred within the Dean’s private office.

Finally, Margaret approached the water cooler in the corner and removed the almost-empty bottle from the dispenser. A fresh five-gallon bottle stood on the floor next to the cooler. She removed the plastic cap and poured the contents of a small vial into the water. Her witch’s brew of narcotics and aphrodisiacs was odorless and tasteless, and no tampering was apparent once the brunette had hefted the bottle into place on top of the cooler.

Margaret took a final look around, smiling wickedly when her eye fell on the large oak conference table that graced one corner of Dean Frost’s inner sanctum. Satisfied, she returned to the outer office. "Now, Janice, my sweet," she said, smiling down at her adoring apprentice, “here's what I want you to do."

The brunette whispered her instructions into Janice's ear. The sexy secretary giggled nervously, blushed prettily, and nodded eagerly.

***​

Dean Dagmar Frost nodded absently to her secretary as she unlocked the door and entered her office. She was hot and tired after a busy morning and craved nothing more than an hour’s relaxation. The Dean poured a cup of water from the cooler and swiftly drank it down.

She had left the door to Janice's office open and couldn't help overhearing the strange conversation her secretary was involved with on the phone.

"Don’t you dare tell ANYONE!" the sexy secretary said with a touch of fear in her voice. "You know how helpless I am if someone TICKLES me!"

Dagmar's eyes widened in surprise and delight. She drew the tip of her tongue across her full lips and edged closer to the door.

"If anyone ever found out I'd be completely in their POWER!” Janice was whispering into the phone. “My soles tingle just THINKING about someone tickling the bottom of my feet! And that’s not ALL that tingles, either! So I'm serious! Not a WORD of this to anyone!"

And with that, she hung up the phone.

Dagmar hurried back to her desk and tried to compose herself. Her heart was racing in her chest and a sweet sensation was building in her loins. Thirstily, she drank another cup of water from the cooler.

“Get HOLD of yourself, for heaven’s sake!” she muttered.

But try as she might, Dagmar could not banish the lewd and shocking visions that were crowding all other thoughts from her mind. Fantasy flashes of Janice wriggling and giggling in hilarious agony raced through the svelte Dean’s addled brain. She could see the sexy secretary’s large, firm breasts jiggling and bouncing as she was tickled into complete submission. She could feel her own sharp-nailed fingers dancing down the tender sides of Janice’s nude, helpless body…

Dagmar's body tingled from head to toe and she realized that her nipples were stiff with arousal. She thought of her sexy secretary again, and her limbs trembled with lust.

"Janice!" she called breathlessly through the open door. “Would you please come in here for a moment?”

"Yes, Dean Frost?" Janice said sweetly, stepping up to Dagmar’s desk.

Dagmar marveled at her secretary’s spectacular figure. Her lush breasts, trim waist, shapely hips and firm thighs were usually hidden by drab business attire—but not today. Janice was wearing a short black skirt and a sheer, cream-colored silk blouse that did little to hide the lacy black bra beneath.

"Who were you talking to on the phone just now?" Dagmar asked.

"Well…I…" Janice stammered. "I don't…don't think that's really any of your business, Dean Frost…"

She flushed prettily.

Dagmar rose from behind her desk and stepped quickly over to the door, which she closed and locked behind her.

"Why are you locking the door?" Janice asked suspiciously.

Weaving slightly from the effect of the chemicals that were racing through her bloodstream, Dagmar smiled at her sexy secretary.

"I asked you a QUESTION, Janice,” she said. “Who were you talking to on the PHONE just now?"

"I told you. I don't think I need to answer that question!" Janice shot back insolently.

"I think you DO! And I think you WILL!" Dagmar whispered, moving closer. "You see, I happened to overhear your conversation just now. And I suspect that a little TICKLING just might loosen your tongue!"

With feigned shock and horror, Janice backed away from the approaching dean. “No!” she cried. “NO! Please don't TICKLE me! I can't STAND to be tickled!”

Dagmar’s response was to lunge at her sexy secretary’s ribs and tickle them furiously! Janice exploded with squeals of laughter, doubled over, and fell to the floor in a heap. Like a panther, the sadistic dean pounced on her victim to continue the hilarious assault.

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!! Janice screamed.

“Oh my!” Dagmar teased. “We ARE ticklish, aren't we?" With practiced fingers, the Dean began undressing her giggling victim. The sexy secretary was so completely consumed with uncontrollable laughter that she could do nothing to prevent it. Eagerly, the svelte dean stripped her secretary stark naked!

Janice begged for mercy as Dagmar hoisted her onto the oak conference table. But her pleas were rather badly faked, for in truth for the sexy secretary longed to be tickle tortured and sexually dominated by her lascivious boss. Already her nipples were rigid and her curl-covered mound was damp with desire. She lay on her back, trembling with anticipation, while Dagmar ripped discarded pantyhose into strips. The svelte dean pulled Janice’s arms over her head and bound her wrists to the legs of the table. Next she secured the sexy secretary's ankles to the table’s opposite legs. And finally, the svelte dean stripped down to her panties, savoring the caress of air-conditioned air on her hot skin.

Dagmar paused for a moment to savor the erotic scene she’d set. Then, with a wicked grin, she began dancing her sharp fingernails up and down the delicate soles of Janice's beautiful bare feet!

The sexy secretary howled with insane laughter as jolt after jolt of intense ticklish sensation shot up the backs of her legs, into her loins and belly. And before long, Janice felt the first faint stirrings of the joyous climax she craved…

As the sexy secretary's gyrating hips telegraphed her fast-approaching orgasm, Dagmar became aware of her own sexual excitement. The muscles in her thighs, butt and belly were tense with sensual anticipation. With one hand, she continued to tickle Janice's wiggling feet; her other hand shot down to slip inside her own panties.

“Let me HELP!” Janice cried. “Oh PLEASE let me help—!”

Dagmar needed no further urging. Even as the sexy secretary began to grunt and writhe in orgasmic ecstasy, the svelte dean was freeing her from bondage and pulling her down to the carpet. Panting with passion, Dagmar wiggled out of her panties and spread her legs, inviting Janice to pet her throbbing mound. The sexy secretary complied, and in less than a minute the svelte dean was thrashing and gasping in the throes of a gigantic orgasm! Overcome by the exquisite sensations that were racing through her nervous system, she screamed with delight—then passed out cold!

Fifteen minutes crawled by before Dagmar regained some semblance of consciousness. When she did, the svelte dean discovered to her shock and horror that SHE was nude, spread-eagled on the table, bound firmly in place with the same ripped-up pantyhose she’d used to secure her erstwhile victim!

Smiling sweetly, Janice strutted around the desk, playfully waving a very stiff and pointed feather. "Well now! This is a nice bit of role reversal, isn't it?" the sexy secretary said teasingly. “When you passed out, I just couldn’t resist the opportunity to tie you down for a little taste of your own medicine."

"It won't do you any good, Janice," Dagmar replied. "You see, I'm nowhere NEAR as ticklish as you are!” Though she knew this to be true, Dagmar couldn't understand why her bare skin suddenly seemed so damned SENSITIVE—!

But Janice just laughed. "Oh, I don't know about THAT!” she said. “Things are different when you're all tied UP and can't get AWAY. For some reason it just seems to make you all the MORE ticklish!”

Dagmar struggled to escape her bonds. It was hopeless.

“Let's just find out ticklish you REALLY are, shall we?" Janice suggested wickedly. Very gently, so that just its very tip kissed the svelte dean’s sensitive skin, the sexy secretary drew the feather down her victim’s naked torso!

Dagmar sucked in her breath and gritted her teeth as the touch of the damnable feather sent powerful jolts of ticklish tingling through her nervous system. Valiantly, she struggled to control her body's natural reaction to this hilarious stimulation. She constricted her throat and tensed her belly in an effort to contain her laughter. But deep down, she knew that she was fighting a losing battle.

“HMMMMMM-UMMMMMM-UMMMMMMPH!!!" Dagmar grunted forcefully as Janice swirled the feather over her breasts, belly and thighs.

"Oooo, are we getting a little REACTION here?" Janice cooed. "Isn't it AMAZING that people never realize how TICKLISH they really are until they’re NAKED and completely HELPLESS and being tickled by their SECRETARY?”

Dagmar continued to resist the indescribable sensations that were shooting through her body. Gooseflesh roughened her skin, causing the hairs on her arms to stand up and quiver —but she didn’t actually lose it until the ticklish attack shifted to her helplessly exposed armpits!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” she shrieked desperately. “AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

The sexy secretary tickled her victim’s armpits until the svelte dean was screaming hysterically at the top of her lungs. Then she transferred her attention to Dagmar’s vulnerable bare feet. Reversing the feather, Janice began to scratch her boss’s ultra-sensitive soles with the pointed quill.

Loud squeals of insane, uncontrollable hilarity burst from Dagmar’s gaping mouth. Each wicked stroke of the quill sent a jolt of intense ticklish sensation up her legs, causing her belly to convulse with laughter. Her fair, flawless skin was flushed pink and covered with a delicate sweat. She was laughing like a LUNATIC, gasping out urgent pleas for mercy and desperate demands for release! But Janice just smiled, shook her head, and continued the torture. She didn’t stop until she noticed that the svelte dean’s nipples were stiff with excitement.

"Please. . .please. . . no more. . ." Dagmar begged her grinning secretary, "Can't stand it. . .can't take it. . .mercy. . .mercy please. . ."

"Now don't you LIE to me!" Janice chuckled as she tossed the feather aside. "I can tell just from looking at you that you really love being tickled and tickled and tickled…”

And before Dagmar could gasp out a denial, Janice began dancing her sharp-nailed fingers up and down the svelte dean’s exposed ribs!

“EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE- HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” she screeched. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Dagmar howled madly, wiggling and squirming on the table. But no matter how much she wiggled, she couldn’t avoid the sexy secretary’s devilish, tickling fingers. Janice followed the svelte dean’s every squirm and jiggle. This unbearable, nonstop rib tickling torture soon drove Dagmar into a raving fit of hysterics!

“HELP!! STOP!! MERCY!!!” she screamed. “YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! NO MORE-HORE-OOOOR-HORE-HOOOORE!!! AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!! YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAY-HAY-HAY-ZEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!! YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! OH PLEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! YOU’RE KILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

But Janice ignored her naked, writhing victim’s pleas for mercy. She didn’t stop until Dagmar looked ready to pass out. Then she decided to grant the wheezing, sweating dean a brief breather.

As Dagmar struggled to draw air into her burning lungs, Janice bent close to whisper in her ear. "And now, Dagmar, I think it’s story time. I want to know EVERYTHING that happened to Professor Stanley. I want to know why she was fired."

So that’s what this was all about! Dagmar squirmed with terror but feebly shook her head. The dean knew that if she talked, she was finished. Help would come, she told herself. She had to hold out! She just HAD to!

Sighing at her boss's recalcitrance, Janice reached into a side drawer of the desk and withdrew a long, pointed, artist's brush. Waving it idly in the air, the sexy secretary smiled down at her gasping victim. "Well, if you INSIST on being difficult,” she cooed. “But be warned! I have ways to make you tell me EVERYTHING I'll ever want to know—and I don’t mind trying them out on you, dear heart!”

Janice paused for a moment to admire the pouting lips of Dagmar’s curl-covered mound. Then, with a sigh of pleasure, she drew the brush lightly across the top of that sweet, moisture-beaded auburn thatch.

"OH PLEASE!!!” Dagmar squealed as she tried to rotate her hips away from the insidious caress of the brush. "NOT THERE!! PLEASE JANICE OH PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME THERE!!! EEEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

But Dagmar's squealing laughter soon began to alternate with guttural grunts of pleasure. Each time Janice flicked the brush across the svelte dean’s swollen lust button, Dagmar arched her back and wiggled her hips in anticipation of the orgasmic climax she craved. But each time she arrived at the brink of orgasm, Janice stopped the torture and left her gasping victim begging for release. The sexy secretary kept up this wicked teasing until she had taken Dagmar to the edge ten times—and until the sobbing, squirming woman promised to tell her EVERYTHING she wanted to know!

Satisfied that her victim had been reduced to a properly docile frame of mind, Janice finally granted Dagmar her wish. Laying the feather aside, Janice placed one hand between the svelte dean’s legs and the other on a firm, quivering breast. “Ready or not, here you CUM!” she giggled, rolling both Dagmar’s throbbing love button and a stiff nipple between her fingers.

The svelte dean trembled with mounting excitement, gyrating her hips faster and faster in a wanton dance of delight. Finally, with a howl of animal lust, Dagmar arched her back and writhed madly as an impossibly intense orgasm exploded in her loins and swept through her body with the force of a tidal wave!

When Dagmar’s ecstatic struggles finally subsided, Janice crawled up on the desk to straddle her naked, gasping victim. "Now, darling, I want you to tell me the tale of Margaret Stanley," she whispered as she kissed her boss’s erect, aching nipples. “And do tell me EVERYTHING, darling, or I’ll just have to tickle you some more!”

Dagmar moaned in terror and delight, knowing that if she didn't tell all, she’d probably die laughing her stupid HEAD off while simultaneously cumming her idiot BRAINS out! But even as she babbled out her confession, the svelte dean prayed that her sadistic, sexy secretary would punish her some more—yes, just a little bit more!

Margaret’s lips curved into a smile of pure, evil delight as she watched the show through binoculars from across the street. At Janice's signal from the window, the brunette hit the button on the remote control that turned the camcorder off. Now that she had the goods on Dean Dagmar Frost, things would be changing at Unknown University. Oh, yes, indeed they would…

(To Be Continued!)​

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back