• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickle story

Lynchy

TMF Expert
Well, I guess being a male tickle story some people might not be interested, but hey, if ya don't wanna read it, don't! :D It also tells an account of when I was very young, which I guess could clash with various rules. I just had this in my head recently, and it would feel really special for me to share it.

This was my first big tickle experience, the first time I can remember it really striking a chord with me. The strangest thing is that it involves me on the recieving end, which I'm not usually a fan of unless I'm in the mood. I guess I was in the mood that day.

It was my first day at secondary school, so I guess I would have been 12 or 13 at the time. My older sister used to tickle me all the time, and today was no acception. I was getting dressed, put on my tie (we had a uniform... bleh!) and I was about to get my blazer when my sis came into my room. She's a couple of years older, so to her I was 'cute', going to 'big school' for the first time etc. So she came in saying stuff like, "Aw! Aren't you cute!" She asked me to turn round, so I did. Then it was the good old fashioned "Put your arms up so I can see if your shirt is too small."

Being a dumbarse I fell for it, putting my arms above my head. I was about to say, "it feels okay to me", but I didn't get to finish the sentense before she was digging her fingers into my ribs. I was soooo ticklish back then and I guess I still am. I just gave a yelp and fell to the floor, allowing her to tickle all over. I was laughing so hard and begging her to stop but of course she wouldn't! It got worse when my mum came in, saw how much fun my sis was having and pinned my arms above my head! My sister then put her fingers behind my back and tickled there. By this point I was virtually in tears, crazy from how much it tickled.

Once it had stopped, I felt so fuzzy and strange. I almost wanted her to tickle me again because it felt so nice to me. That night I got revenge on my sister while she was watching TV, tickling from behind the chair with my fingers wrapping around her sides so she couldn't get away! :p

So there ya go. Hope ya like!

Dude! You know what? I'm strictly into female tickling, but I though "what the hey?" and read your story anyway...and loved it! I used to tickle the living bejeezus out of my sister when I was a kid, and there were only a few times when she ever got me back, but I loved them. Your story brought back some awfully fond memories...

glen

Thanks Glen! Might post more if this goes down well. So far so good! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back