• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

persuasion (FF/M)

tklgal226

TMF Expert
ok, here's my first official story post! now, some of you may reconize this story, because it's a reeeally old one of mine, i just changed quite a bit in it. also, please forgive the spelling mistakes, i used notebook to write it! other than that, i hope you guys like it....like the title, this is FF/M so if that's not your thing...you know what to do :p also, please let me know what you think ;)

~clair

Marc Kayaveno leaned foward in his red swivel chair, his eyes closing in on one particular post. "Male -lee wanted in Boston" the title read. The fact that it was so close to him was what caught his eye. He was about to click on the link when he suddenly felt a pit in his stomach, and removed his hand from the mouse. No. He could never do it, it was as simple as that. Not only was he way too shy, but he was also far too ticklish. He sighed, placing his hand back on the mouse, and began to scroll down the Tickling Media Forum again. His other hand acted as a prop for his chin to rest on, and a glazed look came over his eyes as he continued searching.
The halls of the Science Building were silent, and Marc was sure he was the last one there. It wasn't often that he stayed so late on a Friday, but grades for the spring semestar closed today, and he promised his students he would stick around until five o'clcok, in case they needed a last-minute review for the Final Exam. And since it was now 4:30, he doubted anyone would take him up on his offer, so he has resorted to his usual nightly routine.
Marc Kayaveno was a twenty-six year old Science Professor at a somewhat prestigious college. He was undoubtably the youngest professor on the staff, perhaps the youngest in the history of the school. It was only his first year teaching, but he believe that he had gotten through to many of his students due to his youthful teaching tactics. Students seemed to relate with him more than other teachers. It was mostly due to the fact that he was so young, and many students were close to his age- some were even older than him! Marc also felt that he had earned their respect. He was a good teacher, but a strict one. He followed the rules exactly (as most first-year teachers often do). He considered himself to be extremely fair. He avoided becoming too 'buddy-buddy' with his students to keep that respect, even though it could be hard at times. Marc was also fairly good looking, standing at six feet with blonde hair (always combed into place) and sparkling blue eyes, which shone like crystals through his oval rimless glasses. He was in good shape, since he ran five miles every morning. These good looks made him extremely popular with his female students, which explains why he had such a hard time keeping a 'teacher-student' relationship with them. However, his first year was now complete, and he beleived he had passed with flying colors.
Marc sighed heavily again as he clicked the back button on his browser, bringing him back to the TMF homepage. He continued to scroll down, startig to zone out on the screen. Suddenly, he heard laughter in the hall. Marc's hand fumbled over the mouse as the door to his room flew open, and he minamized the page as quickly as possible.
Dawn and Lisa, two students from Marc's Anatomy class, strolled in with their arms linked and giggling. Marc raised an eyebrown at them as he stood up from behind his desk, his eyes quickly darting the the screen to make sure the page was out of sight.
"Ladies..." he started, straiting his tie.
"Oh, hi Professor!" Lisa giggled, letting go of Dawn's arm. "Im sorry, she's just in a mood today!"
"I am not!" Dawn protested, still giggling, as she brushed a strand of blonde hair away from her face. She smiled warmly at Marc, regaining composure.
"Uh-huh..." Marc replied suspiciousually, walking in front of his desk and sitting on it. "How can I help you two?"
"The final." Dawn said quickly, dropping her bookbag off her shoulder. "Im going to fail."
"No you're not-"
"I am, Professor! I don't know a hand bone from a hip bone....I don't even know where to start...."
"It's true." Lisa added, quickly nodding her head. "We can't figure it out, and we spent all last night trying!"
Marc raised another eyebrow, contemplating whether or not he should help these two or tell them it was too bad, he was on his way out. Usually he wasn't such a cruel teacher, but the girls standing in front of him were in his classroom for the first time in weeks. They cut classes more than they went, and when they did show up, never paid any attention. They had barely passed the two tests he had given before this, and both failed the midterm. Not to mention he had never seen a single homework assignment from either of them. They conviently both had D's for the semester, and the only thing that could help them pass was an A on the final. Marc shook his head.
"Well, I honestly don't know how much help I can be to you....I'm only here for another.." he glanced at his watch "...twenty-five minutes. You've had the entire semestar to study for this, and to be perfectly honest, I haven't seen much effort from either of you."
Dawn and Lisa looked at each other, mockingly shocked, then back at him. Lisa had a slight pout on her lips and Dawn was giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Please Professor..." Dawn started, "I know there MUST be some form of extra credit we can do to show how much effort we want to put into this class...."
"No." Marc said sternly "You know I don't do extra credit."
Lisa took a step foward. "But there must be something..."
"There is something. It's called studying. Now if you have a specific question, I'll be more than happy to help you with it- but im not about to reteach the entire term!"
Now Dawn started to walk foward, getting closer to Marc with every step. "But Professor..." she said softly, reaching out to touch his hand. Marc opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Dawn's large brown eyes were staring directly into his, aware that she was effortlessly seducing him. She was not only the captian of the cheerleaders, but it was also a well-known fact that she had done some part-time work as a model. Marc now saw what every other man on campus had known all along. He swollowed.
"No..." he forced himself to say. He then coughed, snapping himself out of a trace. "No, no extra credit, I'm sorry."
Lisa walked up behind Dawn, resting her head on her friend's shoulder. "Well, if no extra credit, than how about some extra points on the final?"
"No." Marc repeated, hopping off his desk and heading for the window. Lisa was beautiful as well, perhaps not as shockingly beautiful as Dawn, but still very pretty. She was a bit heavier than her friend, with long auborn hair. Her hazel eyes reminded him of those of a fawn.
"Professor!" Dawn protested, following him to the window. Marc dragged a chair under the window for him to stand on.
"Im sorry." he said, focusing on the chair. Dawn turned back to Lisa, obviousually annoyed. Lisa shrugged, than her eyes lit up with an idea. She placed her index fingers over her lips and tiptoed over to Marc's desk, in search of his gradebook. Dawn flashed an excited smile at her friend, than turned back to her teacher. Marc was now trying to balance on the chair and reach for the window, attempting to close it.
Lisa dug silently though the papers throw about his desk, searching for his famous gradebook. She was about to give up as she heard the window close, when something on the computer screen suddenly caught her eye.
Marc looked down at Dawn, who was staring back up at him, biting her lip. "What do I hafta say to get you to do this for me?" she asked sweetly. "Or do?"
Marc sighed. "Study."
"But Professor Kayaveno..."
"Im sorry Dawn, but this is out of my hands-"
"Oh-ho-ho, what do we have here?!" Lisa suddenly exlciamed from behind Marc's desk. Marc's head snapped to attention as he suddenly realized where she was, and that she was now on his computer. All the blood suddenly seemed to rush to his brain.
Lisa smiled widely, clearly in all her glory, looking at her panic-strucken teacher. "Why, Professor Kayaveno! A tickling site? Does our teach have a little bit of a...tickling fetish??"
Suddenly the room seemed very large to Marc, and the exit door seemed miles away. He couldn't think, and he quickly felt his face go red. "I....you....it....that...that's not mine....must be some stupid ad-" he mumbled, tripping over every word.
"Oh Professor!" Dawn smiled, clearly thrilled with this new find. "Really? A tickling fetish? Who would have guessed?!"
"I t-told you..." Marc stuttered, slowly climbing down from the chair. He wasn't sure what his next move was going to be, but he knew he had to get out of there, and fast. He realized with a sickening horror that the door, a million miles away, was shut. He swollowed hard. "That's not mine."
"But I think it is" Dawn said, still smiling, walking quickly toward him. Marc moved out of the way, walking backwards. Dawn's smile broadened. "You're not ticklish, are you?"
"That's ridicilus..." Marc quickly replied, still taking steps backwards. "Of course I'm not AHHAHAHA!!" he suddenly shriked as Lisa's nails attacked his sides from behind. They danced up and down, tickling his ribs and lovehandles at what seemed like the speed of light. Dawn just smiled as she watched Marc's face immeaditly grow a shade redder and he began to laugh hystericially. It was obvious he was doing all he could to remain standing, trying his best to cover his sides from the girl's attacks. His eyes were squeezed shut, and he doubled over immeaditly.
"Here, let me help!" Dawn laughed, adding her ten fingers into the tickling. it was only a matter of seconds before Marc collasped to the floor, curling into a ball to try to escape the tickling. Lisa took the oppertunity to reach under his arms and wiggle her fingers around. The girls tickled their teacher for another few moments before Dawn yelled "help me get him onto his back!"
The two then pinned Marc to the floor, and Lisa grabbed his wrists while Dawn sat on his stomach.
"No!....N-no!" Marc protested as Lisa pulled his arms above his head and sat on his wrists. "Please! I'll do anyth-h-h-hinghahahahaha! No!! Nohoho! Not t-there! Ahhahahahahaaaa!!! Ah! Stop!!! Ahhhhaaaaahhaaaaaa!!!!" he laughed as the girls went to work on his upperbody, Lisa tickling his armpits and Dawn letting her fingers roam over his stomach and sides. "HAHAhahaHahahahaHA!!! Nohohoho!!! No! I...hahahahaha....I.....ah-ha-ha...."
"Wonder what he's trying to say." Lisa asked mockingly, dragging her nails in circles around her teacher's armpits.
"I think he wants to be tickled more!" Dawn laughed, quickly loosening Marc's tie and unbuttoning his white shirt. Underneath was nothing but a white tank top, which Dawn's fingers quickly went under. She allowed her index finger to explore on its own, concentrating on his bellybutton. Each time she touched it Marc screamed with laughter.
"Sure is a ticklish little bastard, isn't he?" Lisa asked, still tickling his armpits, but now under his shirt. Her manicured nails drew light circles on the tender skin, pausing every few seconds to tickle the middles of the circles. Dawn nodded in repliance.
Marc couldn't breath he was laughing so hard. Everything in his world seemed like a blur, and he couldn't understand how this could be happening to him. Everything had happened so fast....he suddenly reached another level of horror when he head Lisa say "Hey Dawn, could you hand me that duct tape over there?"
Dawn looked up and smiled. She slowly climbed off her teacher, who was still being merciliousually tickled under his arms, and ran for the counter. She quickly grabbed the tape and pounced back on her victim. Lisa got up and streched his arms out even further over his head, near a steel heating pipe sticking out of the floor. Marc was trying to struggle, but found himself too weak. He panted and begged for them to stop.
"No.....<gasp>....you can't....heh....nooo, p-please..."
Lisa taped his wrists together, than connected that tape with a ring of tape she had made around the pole. Dawn took off Marc's tie and used it to secure his wrists to the pole as well. Dawn then smiled at Lisa, "I wonder what other tickle toys he might have hanging around his room..."
Lisa giggled "You go looking, I'll keep him...occupied..."
"Sounds good!" Dawn replied, not wasting any time to tear through the cubords of the Science room. Lisa sat firmly on Marc's chest, tickling his ribs and armpits at once. Dawn continued searching, not finding anything exciting. It was obvious the department had cleared out the room in time for Finals, leaving only a few basic things in the cubords. Dawn sighed and headed over to Marc's desk, tearing open the draws there as well. Suddenly her eyes lit up.
"Oh Lisa, look what I found..." she sang, pulling a still red feather from the drawer. It's purpose was to be used in gravity experiments on a regular day, but the girls had a whole different plan for it today. Lisa quickly extended her arm.
"I've got an idea!" she exclaimed as Dawn handed her the feather. She then began to trace smille circles with it in Marc's left armpit, while tickling his other gently with her nails. Marc practicially screamed.
"NO!" he shouted "You cantehehehehehe!!! Hahahaahaaa! Nohohohohohheheheheha! Ah!! Pleheheheheheheeseeeee! Hahahahahahahahahahah!!! <gasp> Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah!!!"
Dawn looked on, unimpressed. Lisa now seemed to be having all the fun. Suddenly, she looked down his body to his thrashing legs, an evil smile creeping accross her face. She quickly pinned his legs and sat on his ankles. Marc seemed to notice at once, his entire body began to buck. Lisa stopped tormenting his ribs to turn and see what her friend was doing. Dawn smiled at her as she slowly united the laces of Marc's left shoe.
"No! N-not my feet!!!" Marc pleaded, "pleee-he-heeeese not there! I....I'll do anything!"
"Give us an A on the final?" Lisa asked sweetly. Marc swollowed hard, his eyes filled with terror.
"You k-know I can't...do...do that..." he said softly, still gasping for breath. He suddenly regreted ever saying it, as he felt Dawn's long nails begin to rake the sole of his socked left foot. He moaned as the girls giggled.
"Well, looks like someone has ticklish feet..." Dawn giggled, allowing her fingers to crawl up to his toes. Marc's moaning suddenly turned to giggling, becoming more and more frantic as Dawn got closer to his toes.
"Te-he....heh....no...hehehehehe...haha....nooooohohoho.....haha! Hahahahahaaaaaa...stohahahahappp! Ahhahahahahaha!! DoHOnt! HAHAHA!!! NO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
"Take off his socks!" Lisa exclaimed as she crouched down to untie his other shoe. Dawn looked back at her laughing teacher. "You brought this on yourself, you know!"
Marc was suddenly filled with horror as he felt Dawn slipping off his black sock, her nails attacking his bare skin as soon as it was exposed. She giggled as Marc's foot scrunched up, trying desperatly to protect itself. Dawn simple peeled his toes back, keeping them bent back with the palm of her hand, while tickling his foot with the other. Marc went crazy, not even noticing that his other foot was now bare as well.
"Tickle tickle tickle..." Dawn taunted, "coochie coo! Who would have imagined that you were sooo ticklish? Tickle tickle...."
Now Lisa attacked his other foot, bending his toes back the same way Dawn did. She dragged her nails up and down his nakes sole, raking from his heal to his toes. Dawn was now drawing tiny circles on the ball of his foot, getting closer to his toes all the time. "On three, get his toes" she whispered to Lisa. "One, two, three!!"
The room exploded with screaming laughter as Marc's body bucked and thrashed. His face was now beat red with tears running down his cheeks. His blonde hair was plastered to his forehead with sweat. "AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" he shriked "NOOOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!! N-NOT MY TOHOHOHOHOHOESSS!!! NOHOHOH!!!! NOT......HAHA....T-THERE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! S-S-STO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-PPPP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!"
"Get him good" Dawn smiled, "We're gonna earn this A"
After a few more minutes of tuorturing her teacher's toes, Lisa re-positined herslef so she could tickle his upperbody again. Marc was laughing silently now, clearly out of breath from all the tickling. Lisa smiled and began softly tickling him under his arms again.
Marc could barely breath, unable to stand the emmence tickling the girls were giving him. He felt faint coming, and began to wish for it. All he could do was gasp and scream silently as the girls went to work on him. They had undoubtably found his most ticklish spots, and were now exploting them. He thrashed his head from side to side, trying desperatly to roll his body over. It was no use, however, for Lisa had his upperbody pinned beneath her.
"Tickle tickle tickle, teach..." she cooed, her nails digging into the flesh under his arms. "All we need is for you to say the word...that one little word...and give us an A......coochie coo....or we could keep this up for hoooours......tickle tickle....hey Dawn, Im starting to think that he likes this!"
Dawn didn't reply, as she was now using the feather to tickle inbetween each of Marc's toes. It wasn't half as hard to hold him down not, since he was obviousually exausted. Dawn tickled the middle of his foot with the feather while gently scratching the sole of the other.
Marc's world was going in and out of darkness as he struggled to keep his sanity. The sweat pouring down from his forehead mixed with his tears. Suddenly he gave up. "<gasp> Allllllriheheheght!!!" he shouted with every ounce of energy left in his body, "I'll do...I'll dooo it...hahahahaaaaaaa!!! J-Just stohahahahahop!!!! N-Noohohoh moooorehehehehe...."
"You'll do what?" Lisa asked quickly, digging into his armpits ever more.
"HAHAHAAAA!!! DONT!!! HAHAHA STOP!!!!!!"
"Don't stop?" Dawn giggled, "Alright we aim to please..."
"No-hoho!!!" Marc shouted, "Extrha...extrha....hahahaha..EXTRA CREDIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"So we'll pass?" Lisa asked sweetly, still teasing his underarms. Marc just silently nodded his head, his eyes squeezed shut, his breathing rapid.
"Awsome!" Lisa exclaimed, giving Marc's ribs one final tickle before getting off of him. "This was the best assignment I've ever done!"
"Me too" Dawn added, attacking Marc;s toes one last time. Marc immeditly began laughing again. Dawn smiled as she got up, reaching for a pair of scissors on Marc's desk. She used them to cut him free from the pipe.
Marc still didn't stand up, he didn't even open his eyes. He was breathing heavily and still giggling softly. The two girls reached for their bags, quickly high-fiving each other.
"Bye Professor Kayaveno! See you exam day!" Lisa exlciamed, heading for the door. Dawn was about to follow her but quickly went back over to Marc, planting a quick kiss on his cheek. "Thanks Professor" she said sweetly, "Let me know if you ever need some persuassion again" And with that, she followed Lisa out the door.
Marc laid there for another few minutes, still trying to catch his breath. he finally opened his eyes, the sunlight almost stinging them. He was still sensitive all over, his most ticklish spots still tingling. He slowly helped himself to his feet, rubbing the back of his next. He shook his head as he walked over to his desk, reaching for his grade book. He then added an A+ as a 20% extra credit project to the girls' grades, bringing them up to a passing grade. He sighed heavily, looking around at his room, still in disbeleif of what had just happened. Then, slowly, he put his hands behind his head as he leaned back in his swivel chair, and smiled.

more than just a great tickle story, its a well written piece of literature.

it carries flair, and a certain panash!

newsweek reports: "ticklegal will charm your socks off; look out stephen king, here's the next genre in horror delight".

tickle quarterly exclaims: "don't read this story just once; it will delight you over and over again".

and the Baron announces: "who is this great Clair? she is one of the classical tickle writers of our day".

this was originally an m/m story from another site...all the "he"'s and names just got changed...somehow...

See, this is why I can't go into teaching....I would have totally made sure to turn the tables on both of them before agreeing to anything. :D

loved it, loved it, loved it!! it 'did things' to me. Wow!!!

tklgal, that was AMAZING!!! :D :wow: A wonderful story, especially for us f/m lovers ;) I just loved it :)

i concur, this was well writen, and highly enjoyable!

one thing was missed in my opinion; since he was a tmf guy, and into being tickled, he should have been erect enough to pitch a tent! now that would have made the story perfect.

steve

I live in a small town, and attend many of the local schools sports events. Of course, and being a self proclaimed dirty old man, I enjoy many of the visual treats not related to the event being attended. When one particularly attractive young lass walked by, I said, "I don't think I could be a teacher." The fellow sitting next to me said, "You'd just end up giving allot of A's buddy." Something nice to think about anyway. Very good story Clair, I enjoyed it!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you guys soooooo much for the positive feedbacks, thanks to everyone who responded to the post or sent me a private message! Just...thank you sooo much, I'll be posting again soon, Im workin on another one :D Thanks again SOOOO much!!!! Please, i could always use ideas, feel free to pm me w/ requests or ideas...i can't promise anything, but i could always use a good idea :D

Thanks again!!!

~clair ;)

tklgal226 said:
THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you guys soooooo much for the positive feedbacks, thanks to everyone who responded to the post or sent me a private message! Just...thank you sooo much, I'll be posting again soon, Im workin on another one :D Thanks again SOOOO much!!!! Please, i could always use ideas, feel free to pm me w/ requests or ideas...i can't promise anything, but i could always use a good idea :D

Thanks again!!!

~clair ;)

Clair, why don't you make an f/m story out of the Batman and Robin theme you love so much.... I'd sure love to see that Catwoman up to no good :devil:

we can only know about it from a sequel, but personally I am for more ticking by the teacher.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back