• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Intoxicated Me m/f

JPie1

Verified
You Intoxicated Me...

Dizzy, my head swirling with emotions, wonder and excitement,thoughts racing through me as fast as my heart is beating. The night had been more then I had ever imagined, sensations still pulsating through every inch of me. Lying down on the bed my hands trace the spots you had touched, places you explored and tickled, you melted me with your strength. How easy it
was to surrender to the strength, the teasing, your whispers....I remember it so vividly "I like the way you dance when my fingers tickle your rear" "your body moves so deliciously, dance for me". Your body covered me, I could do nothing but raise my arms on your command, your eyes piercing through me, reading, devouring every word pouring out of me, can you read my every thought? My mind its telling you how it tickles but how warm and wonderful it makes me feel. My body moves like a woman, the giggles and emotions like a young girl. Feeling you tickling me my body arches up to meet your tickling fingers, play me, play me with all you heart, with all the tickler that you are. How experienced and gentle your fingers are but yet commanding, tickling and proding, when I feel I will explode and tell you to stop I look back into your eyes and I remain yours. Can you feel the heat building, with every tickle with every electric charge you send my body temperature up another degree, yet you remain teasing, whispering, controlling, tickling. Exploding. sensations ripping right to the core of me, the ultimate high...intoxicated.

JPie

ditto.....

mmmmmmm....

Encore. five more pages like that please. I love the mix of modesty and uncontrolled lust in your storytelling.... Bravo.

Chris M

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back