• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my story

Ayla ny

Verified
it all started when I met Brett (not his real name but close). Brett is a very funny, articulate man with a life long tickle fetish who was kind enough to "show me the ropes". we would spend hours talking about my fascination with, and fear of tickling. during one of our conversations he had offered to tickle me silly whenever I was ready to take the plunge. this was mentioned and then dropped...but I could not get it out of my head.

well...to make a long story a little bit shorter...recently I decided to give him a call and see how serious he had been with that offer. he had been serious enough to set up a date and time right then and there. he already knew how extremely ticklish I am...and how I was afraid I would not be able to stop myself from screaming and thrashing.
I did not want to hurt him, or to have any concerned neighbors call the police (could you imagine?...lol). so we rented a cabin in a resort town near my home...it's off season so it was pretty much deserted.

when I arrived at the cabin he was all ready for me. he had a bottle of white zinfandel (my fav), vanilla scented candles (a fav of both of us), and best of all....at each corner of the bed he had tied ribbons. each ribbon was tied in a loop with a second ribbon looped through (making a
kind of chain). we sat and sipped wine for a bit...he was wonderful about trying to ease my nervousness, but my eyes kept wandering back to those ribbons.

finally I could stand no more. I stripped down to my bra and panties (you should have seen the way he grinned at this) and hopped onto the bed.

he went right to work...kissing each foot very lightly as he tied it with ribbon. my heart was pounding as his fingers slowly and gently made their way up my legs, this sent shivers through my body, causing a gasping moan to escape my mouth (I had not realized I was biting my
lips until then). then his fingers left my body and went to work securing my wrists ...gentle kisses for my hands too as he worked. once he had me secured he wasted no time...starting on my feet. because of the position I was in I could not see what he was doing. first I felt his mouth...sucking on each little toe...with his tongue
reaching down to that incredibly sensitive spot between them. it was unbelievable..so overwhelming, and that was only the beginning.

reluctantly he left my wet little toes to climb onto the bed and straddle me...placing himself just above my knees. because I am only 5'2" and he is fairly tall, he could reach almost every part of my body from this position. with a glint in his eyes he went right for my ribs...counting "lets see...one. two, three.....". by the time he had counted them all I was screaming out in laughter...my head thrashing side to side...body bucking (as much as it could). "oh god... Brett... wait pleeaaase... aaahhhhahhah". when I was gasping for
air and becoming quite hysterical...he paused to brush my hair from my face and said, "ssshhhh...enjoy it....let go". I adore him and trust him completely (not to mention I was becoming completely exhausted), so I did....I let go.

Hiya, Ayla. Just read your story again...it's even better the second time! I love the little details that make it easy to picture what's going on. But what I like best is the way you describe what you feel at each step -- tickling, for me, isn't as much about the actions taken as the emotions produced. Don't get me wrong, though; I love the way a pretty little foot twitches and wiggles when I lightly touch its sole...(dreamily imagining this now)...but the turn-on comes from knowing what the foot's owner feels when I do this. You bring out that reality in your stories, which makes them a joy to read.

glen
[email protected]

Ayla, perfect! What an erotic description of your experience. Brett(not his real name but close) gotta be a Brian, got right in your head. Hey! This post is just AWSOME! Tickling with deep emotion. I just love it. And so you let go. I for one am glad you did.

MO:cool:

Still amazes me, the things you find...

...digging around in here.

Last edited:
you!!! I bedore you, Bratman.

this was the first story (if it’s long enough to even call a story) I ever wrote. after reading so many wonderful stories, while lurking amt… I wanted to put one of my daydreams into words. this was the first of many attempts.

wow… that was only 3 ½ yrs ago? when I think about where I was then, and where I am now… yay for me!

I hadn't read this before, Ayla.

Highly erotic and very well-written. A really terrific story.

Ayla ny said:
you!!! I bedore you, Bratman.

this was the first story (if it’s long enough to even call a story) I ever wrote. after reading so many wonderful stories, while lurking amt… I wanted to put one of my daydreams into words. this was the first of many attempts.

wow… that was only 3 ½ yrs ago? when I think about where I was then, and where I am now… yay for me!
Yup. Me. Bedorable BratmanDan, dat's me all right.

Just a daydream? Not basing this on real life?

Yeah, a LOT can sure happen in just a year's time, much less three or four! Yup. A lot. (sigh)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back