• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

September, the stretch run, and, an irritating and distracting addition

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went to the West Coast, and played 500 ball on the ten game road trip, returning home 3 games behind in second place. They opened September with a critical nine game homestand against Florida, Montreal, and Houston. Prior to the September 1st deadline to have players ready for the playoff rosters, the team acquired what might prove to be an important addition for their roster. Russell Crowe, superstar actor extrodinaire, and fellow Aussie to Naomi, decided to use his physical prowess and his short break from acting to help the team. He was big and strong, a homerun hitter, and potentially attractive to Naomi, due to his matinee idol looks, and similar background to Naomi, with them both hailing from Australia. In addition, Naomi's best friend Nicole Kidman was also on hiatus from her career for a month, so she decided to spend time in Paradise with Naomi. Mitch cringed with envy when Russell entered the clubhouse. Naomi and Russell had known each other for years, due to their movie backgrounds, and being from Australia. The look in Naomi's eyes when Russell was around was enough to make Mitch want to put his fist through a wall, and it was clear that despite their long marriage and 3 children, Mitch's male pride was put to the test by Russell's presence.
The outcome of the Good Guys first game didnt help matters any. Although the team had acquired Russell to help take the hitting pressure off Mitch, Mitch looked like he was ready to have a fit as Russell hit a 3 run homerun in the 8th to win a game against Florida. After the game, with Russell parading his manly physique around the clubhouse, Nicole, Naomi, and Kate all stood and gushed with envy. "He's so dreamy, and handsome, and strong, and if I wasnt married to Mitch, I'd .. " Naomi gave a long sigh. Mitch was not amused:" Ah, hello, earth to Naomi. Husband here, father of three kids, lover, etc etc" "Oh, dont worry, sweetie, you know I love you with all my heart. You are a fantastic guy, but I cant help it if I think Russell is great too" Naomi said. Things didnt get any better when Mitch and Naomi got home that night. Since Naomi had pitched that night, Mitch figured she would need her postgame foot massage that he always gave her, so he postioned himself on the couch, and said: "Okay, your massage therapist is here, c'mon, feet, give em to me" Mitch said. "You know what, honey, my feet are a little cold, I dont feel like a foot massage tonight, I think I'm going to put on some socks, and I'm really tired, let's just go to bed and get some sleep" "Socks? It's like 80 degrees out. You walk barefoot when it's like 10 degrees, Nai, what has gotten into you?" Mitch said with surprise. "Nothing, Iam fine. Iam just tired, and I dont feel like having a foot massage. That makes me bad?" She said. "You know what, forget it! Iam not sleeping with you tonight. Go use your vibrator and think of your dreamy Aussie hunk Russell! Iam going to sleep in the den!" Mitch said. "You son of a bitch! I told you I do not have a vibrator, and Iam not going to think of anyone but you. Just because I dont feel like having my feet worshipped one night, Iam a bad wife all of the sudden?" She exclaimed. Mitch went very near Naomi:" Nai, listen to me. Iam only going to say this once. You are Naomi Watts, mega actress and superstar baseball player. Millions of men want you, and you are my wife, and the mother of my 3 kids. I love you with every breath in me. I would shake the world to make you happy. It makes me crazy to even think of another man fantasizing about you. When I get up in the morning, and see you lying naked next to me, Iam thinking to myself. I must be dreaming to be married to this gorgeous actress and baseball player, and I always wonder and hope that you are happy with me, and that Iam doing all in my power to make you feel loved and worshipped. It is bad enough living with this, but having dreamy Russell Crowe, fellow Aussie here, makes me feel extremely insecure and crazy" Mitch said. Naomi stood looking at Mitch with a sourpuss look. "If I didnt love you so much, I swear I'd slap you across the face. I remind you of what I have had to live with during my tenure with this team. I have had to be teammates with a girl you fucked and got pregnant, and I live with it, every day, and put it out of my mind. Yes, Russell is a handsome hunk, and do I admit I'd want to fuck him under different circumstances, yes, but I know you would say the same thing about many girls. You are my husband, and the father of my three kids. I have loved you from nearly the moment I saw you. You know everything about me. You know what I like to eat, where I like to go, my aspirations, hopes and dreams. You know just where to touch me when we're making love, and how to drive me so crazy that I have this intense sexual pleasure only from you. You know just where I'm most ticklish, and how to excite me all over my body, and I took the vows for life with you, and had three kids with you, and I want us to be together until the day one of us dies. I think this is partially about me, and also the fact that you may not have to carry the team on your back anymore, and be the top star. Your ego is bruised, and I understand that. What I cant live with is this feeling that you dont trust me. If you really feel I would throw away the years of love we have for a fuck with hunky Russell, no matter how manly he is, then Iam ashamed to say that you dont know me very well at all, and worse, Iam ashamed at this moment to call you my husband and the man that I love" Naomi said, starting to cry.
At that moment, Mitch felt terribly troubled and guilty, and he held Naomi close. "Okay, Iam sorry. Say it. Iam a miserable, pigheaded, selfish, fucking asshole. Say all those things." Mitch said. Naomi looked up at Mitch with tears in her eyes:" Iam not going to say any of those things. All Iam going to say is that I love you with all my heart, and I hope that is enough, and that you believe me" She said. "I do, Nai, I do" Mitch said, kissing her.
With this problem solved, the Good Guys continued their homestand.
The next night, a Saturday, Mitch smashed an 8th inning Grand Slam homer during a five run 8th inning, to help the Good Guys win, 6-2. The following afternoon, Russell Crowe and Mitch were both key in the Good Guys win, as they both connected for homeruns, in a 6-3 Good Guys victory.
Montreal came to Paradise on Labor Day afternoon, and, with Kate Hudson on the mound and 53,000 in the stands, the Good Guys got several key hits, for a 5-3 Paradise win. A loss the next night was followed by a fine outing by Gil Bellows on Wednesday afternoon, as he pitched six shutout innings in route to an eventual 2-0 Paradise whitewashing of the Expos.
The Astros were next in town to finish the homestand. After a loss on Friday night, Kate Hudson took the mound for an early Saturday evening game and was fantastic, pitching seven innings and allowing only one run, as the Good Guys prevailed, 4 to 2. The final game of the homestand was on Sunday. Gil Bellows pitched a fine game, allowing only 2 runs in 8 innings. The Paradise Islanders trailed 2-0 as they came to bat in the 8th. The Good Guys bats exploded that inning, as they received two run homers from both Russell Crowe and Mitch, and rode Naomi and Mandy in the 9th to a 4-2 win. They had a fine homestand, and things were looking very well indeed.
In the meantime, Russell Crowe was becoming accustomed to the Good Guys obsession with tickling. Instead of immediately jumping in head first with a bound lee at a Saturday tickle party, he decided to launch sneak attacks on the team's females when they least expected it. His first attack was on Naomi. She was giving a postgame interview following one of the games with Houston, when suddenly Russell came up behind her, put his arms around her waist, and began to tickle her belly, ribs and sides. Naomi was unprepared for and stunned by the attack. She shrieked with loud hysterical laughter and nearly fell to her knees at the shock: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! OOH Russell NO! HEhehehehehehehe! Needless to say, Mitch watched this with disdain and envy, and didnt like it one bit, but said not a word out of courtesy to Naomi's wishes that he not act like a jealous schoolboy.
Russell's next assault was during a pregame interview with visiting Nicole Kidman. Nicole was being interviewed by a TV reporter during a pregame show, and had her shoes off, and her bare feet up on a seat in front of her. Russell walked by during the interview and ran his fingers over her vulnerable soles, turning the TV appearance into a giggle fest of laughter. Hahahehaheaaehahaha! Oh My God, I cant believe you did that, you putz! HAhehaheehahehehehahehe! Nicole squealed.
The Aussie Hunk's final tickle attack was on an always preyed on target, Mandy Moore. During one pregame in the clubhouse, Mandy was being interviewed by a newspaper reporter, when Russell walked by, backed Mandy up to a locker by pinning her there, and did a brutal tickle assault on her ribs, causing her to grab her midsection and nearly double over to the ground with hysterical laughter: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Russell! Please dont tickle me! NO! Hehehehehehehehe! Mandy shrieked.
The pennant race was now in full swing, and the team was playing well. What would Russell's impact be during this last month. Things had gotten off to a rocky start, and needed to calm down. Would be prove to be a godsend or a terrible distraction? Stay Tuned for the answer.

Mitch

hey mitch!!

good story, althogh i think mitch should take a bat and break both
of russells f@#$%ing leg's but then i suppose that would start a ar with australia (oh the horror)lol,anyay good installment!!!

sorry about the spelling in the last post, but "Russell" made me so mad i was shaking when i wrote !!

Thanks as always for your comments windowguy. They are appreciated. I felt that I would add a little interesting scenario with Russell the hunk complicating things a bit for Mitch. I can understand your feelings. If Naomi was my wife in real life, and Russell was after her, I'd want to kick his ass in too. I figured this would be an interesting twist. Stay tuned for more. I might have some more interesting adventures in store for Russell. (Although probably not with Naomi) Also, I have a few recent stories that I dont think youve commented on, and may not have read, that were written in the past few days or week. Maybe you missed em. Please check them out. As always stay tuned. One never knows what will happen to Mitch, Naomi or this team next! LOL!

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back