• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville part 4

TicklishFrankie

Here you go Anna and Heather, (especially Heather, many apologies for my forgetfulness)

Clark Kent skidded to a stop somewhere in the wodded area in the southern part of Kansas. Looking desparately from side-to-side, Clark prayed to hear or see something that would give him a clue as to the whereabouts of Chloe Sullivan and Lana Lang. As he strained his super-hearing, he faintly heard a man cough, and a car door slam. Then a screen door creaked open, and hysterical laughter flooded Clark's ears, along with a desparate plea from Chloe: "Oh God, please stop. We can't take it anymore!!!" Clark sped towards the voice, hoping that he would arrive in time.

Meanwhile, the cabin was filled wit the hysterical laughter of one Lana Lang, who was becoming hoarse from her ticklish torture. Marie, the "super tickler", had failed to get any information out of either girl, and was tickling Lana's toes in frustration.
"This is ridiculous! All you two have to do is tell me how to control the meteor rocks and you'll both be set free!"
Chloe was finally regaining her ability to talk, and angrily snapped at their torturer. "Has it occured to you at all that maybe we don't know anything?!? My God, you've tickled me half to death, and Lana's right on the doorstep, and you think we're holding out? Come on now!"
Marie stared thoughtfully at Chloe. "Maybe you're right, and maybe you're lying. I'm not really sure myself, but I know who will be..." With this Marie pulled out a cell phone, and dialed. Lana gasped, thankful her tickling had ended, and breathed deeply. Meanwhile, Marie spoke quickly into her cell phone. "Yes.. bring the car by... yes, we're going back to Metropolis... ok"
She smiled sweetly at each girl, and turned to her cloned allies. "put them in the car when it comes around, but put them where I can get to them. I want to have a little fun on the ride to Metropolis"

A young woman in a drivers outfit pulled a limo into the cabin driveway, and immediately two of the clones carried out two girls, bound at wrist and ankle, and put them in the back. The young woman got out and went to the door, and the two clones stood at attention at the car, guarding it, when they heard a voice.
"I think you need to hand over those two girls right now."
Clark Kent stood confidently in front of the car, and the two clones snickered to each other.
"we ain't giving you a damn thing kid, other than a beating if you don't leave now."
The two men advanced on Clark, who shrugged and sighed. "have it your way..."

Inside, the young limo driver had checked in with Marie, who was freshening up in the bathroom. "Miss Marie, the car is ready to go."
Marie smiled at the attractive young driver, and reached out to goose her sides.
"Anna my dear, always so serious! We need you to start having sessions once a week with my sister."
The driver jumped and yelped. "hehehe, Miss Marie, you know I;m ticklsh..."
Marie smiled at her. "You know, the girls and I are going to have a little fun on the way back to Metropolis. IF you'd like to join, one of the men could drive back, provided you'd like to lose those pretty little shoes of yours..."
"Oooh Miss Marie, I don't think I could handle being at your mercy all the way back to Metropolis, especially not if I was barefoot."
Marie smiled and started to say something, but then a clone burst in on them.
"Marie, Anna, you two need to get out of here right now. There's someone here, and he's much stronger than he should be. Just go!"

The two hurried out, and saw eight clones trying to subdue a young boy, while the boy hurled them to and fro with relative ease. Marie hurriedly jumped in the car, only to find that Chloe and Lana had been layed out on the floor, with their feet resting comfortably on the seat on each side of Marie.
"Ladies, we've experienced a slight bit of turbulence, but takeoff is still just about on schedule, so just hang on a second, you'll be laughing in no time."
Anna instantly hopped into the car, and looked at the teenager standing in front of the car, tearing apart a small army of clones. It crossed her mind to just stop and let him save the girls, but she was well-paid and loved the fun quirks of her job, so she drove right at him, hoping her wouldn't be killed by the limo.

Clark glanced up to see the limo peeling out right at him, and lowered his shoulder to take the blow. He wasn't going to let this car get away with Lana and Chloe inside. Just as the car was about to hit him, he saw that the grille and hood ornament were both made from kryptonite. A collision with this would surely kill him, and he was almost out of the way when he was hit.
The blow sent him to the ground, already feeling sick from the direct contact with the kryptonite, and the men all jumped o him at once. Things were looking bad until sirens sounded, and suddenly Clark was laying on the ground alone, with cops chasing his attackers. Looking up, Clark saw the sheriff of Smallville, Sheriff Maggie , and Lex Luthor standing over him.
Before the Sheriff could start in on him, Lex helped Clark to his feet, and back towards his own limo. "Clark, you shouldn't have acted so irrationally. We knew where the girls were, why did you have to try and be the hero?"
Clark stared back at Lex, unsure of what to say, then shook his head. "I know where they're going Lex. Take me there without the cops, and I'll explain on the way."
The two slipped quietly from the crime scene, and the limo slowly headed back to the freeway.

"...and this is one I learned from a monk in China," Marie explained as she carefully scratched between Lana's second and third toe as the young girl screamed with laughter.
Both Chloe and Lana had been thoroughly tickled on the ride to Metropolis, and the driver Anna had long since rolled up her soundproof window. Lana's usual perfect hair and makeup had become messy and streaked with tears, as the girl had been tortured beyond her wildest dreams, and Chloe was beginning to look equally bad, as the two had been tortured quite evenly since leaving the cabin.
Marie now picked up Chloe's bare feet, and pulled them into her lap. "Miss Sullivan, I do love the way you laugh when your heels are tickled. I think I shall go back to that. Or maybe your arches? Or toes? What would you prefer?"
Tears streamed down Chloe's cheeks, and she begged to be let go. "Please, no more tickling. Stab me, slash me, whatever you want, just no more tickling..."
"Broken already Miss Sullivan? And we haven't even met the master. Well, Miss Lang should prove much more enjoyable, am I right dear?"
Lana stared away, ignoring her captor.
"That's my girl. Now Miss Sullivan, I think I've settled on those delightful heels of yours..."

The limo carrying the ticklish cargo and their keeper rolled into the parking garage of a large skyscraper, and upon parking, four girls greeted the car and pulled Lana and Chloe from the inside. The girls were taken upstairs, and Marie headed inside. She showered, and changed from her leather ensemble to a fuzzy white robe and fuzzy white flip-flop/slippers. She then went to see her boss..

"I don't know exactly where that woman took the girls, but I know it's somewhere in Metropolis."
Lex and Clark were racing towards the large city in Lex's limo, and frantically trying to figure out what to do.
"Clark, Metropolis is huge!! How are we supposed to find them?"
Clark stared into the distance thoughtfully, then turned to Lex and said, "Take me to the DMV. The car's grille and hood ornament were both made from meteor rocks. I bet they would have to register that with the state. The two sped into the city, and directly past the building that now held their friends.

"Ah, my dear Marie. Always the last one to arrive at the party. We've been waiting."
Marie's boss stood and walked across the tickly white shag rug and hugged her favorite tickler. The woman's name was Darla, and she was a tall, beautiful blonde woman who specialized in the exact sort of torture Marie had been applying. As she hugged her young tickler in training, Darla's fingers slipped into the robe and tickled at Marie's ribs.
Marie yelped and jumped away with a laugh. As well as being the best tickler Darla had, Marie was the favorite ticklee of her boss.
Darla giggled and pranced away, and for an instant Marie wished she could have one chance at Darla's beautiful bare feet.
"Come see the new look our prisoners are wearing. I call it 'Ticklish Beauties'" Darla giggled.
Marie walked over to see both girls bound to tables, wearing only white bikinis, and both had obviously been given showers and fed, because they both looked much better than before.
"Beautiful isn't it? Two female bodies, absolutely helpless, awaiting our ticklish touch. It will be grand. But first, something we need to attend to. You left your assistant at the cabin Marie, and now you must be punished for your actions."
Marie looked up, shocked at first, but then accepting, as she had recieved this sort of punishment before. A young girl entered the room, stripping off her slippers and sliding over to where Marie was laying down on a torture table.
"Marie, this is Heather. She is in training, and I'm going to show her a few techniques on your bare feet. Just lay back and enjoy, this won't take too long."
Marie sighed and shut her eyes, as she felt her slippers being pulled away.

The young Heather pulled back Marie's toes, and scratched the undersides of the balls of her feet, delighted at the tickling she was giving, and the squeals and shrieks she was getting from one of the most talented ticklers she knew. Darla was proving to be a great instructor, and Heather was having a great time.
"Now spread her toes, and scratch between each of them, making sure not to stop until the tickler has reached the peak of her laughter. you must make her scream and cry and beg for this to be effective"
Darla was watching the young girl go to work as she herself tickled away at Marie's bare feet, and although the punishment wasn't necessary, it was quite fun.
"OK Heather baby, you stop now, and we have to get to work on these kind young ladies. You can stick around if you'd like..."
Heather backed away quietly, but did not leave, she simply watched as Marie was released.
"OK girls, I need Miss Sullivan here to start talking, and then we'll be done here. This is how things are going to go: Miss Lang is going to be tortured by Marie here and anyone else who wants in on that, and I'm going to keep you going at a steady pace Miss Sullivan. When you want to talk, you just tell me what I want to know, and we'll stop everything. Maybe we'll even give you a bit of revenge..."
Both girls immediately began to protest, but Darla waved them both off. "That's the deal, and now we're starting, so vcut the crap." She sat at Chloe's bare feet, and Marie sat at Lana's.
Chloe pleaded with her captor, hoping for some sort of mercy. "Please, whoever you are, just stop this. We'll do whatever you want, but we don't know anything. I swear to it, just stop AAAAAHAHAHAHA" Chloe's feet jerked uncontrollably at the soft, steady scratches of her bare arches.
Lana was trying to be strong again, as Marie's hyper-fast nails flicked over her bare feet. However, unlike before, Lana's feet were now highly sensitized, and the seond the nails picked up speed, Lana squealed and giggled helplessly. Marie began to rediscover all of the most ticklish spots of the poor girl's bare feet. Her toes were soon parted and tickled, her soles raked relentlessly, and her heels scraped mercilessly. Lana's hysterical laughter rang out and filled the room, and soon neither girl was able to do anything more than laugh and beg.

"Here's a list of any car with an abnormal metal used for making or decoration. And this is highly illegal Mr. Luthor, so I've never seen or heard anything about this list."
"Thank you very much Stu, now buy something for the wife and kids." Lex slipped the man a few hundred dollars as if it were a five dollar tip, and he and Clark began to skim the list of vehicles.
"Lex, one of these is a limo matching my description exactly. And it's owned by your father and used in this city! What the hell is going on here?"
"I don't know Clark, but it's time to stop playing games and to go get Chloe and Lana back."

The two girls had long since given up on any rescues, and Chloe was pouring her guts out. Anything she knew about Meteor rocks and the wall of weird was tumbling out through the sea of giggles as Darla lightly tickled her bare heels. Meanwhile, Heather had joined in the tickling of Lana, and was running one of the green feathers over the poor girl's bellybutton. The feather danced its way up and down Lana's flat tummy, and she howled and pulled at her bonds, shaking the table. Marie had gotten down to business at Lana's feet as well, tying back her toes and making a game of stroking her nails rapidly up and down Lana's tightly tied soles and toes. Lana was beside herself, laughing harder than she ever had in her life, with tears pouring down her cheeks. She wanted nothibg more than for the tickling to stop, but a warm feeling was growing in her belly, and her thoughts occaisionally shifted to a certain Kansas farm boy who she wouldn't mind being tickled by. Then Marie grabbed a pair of feathers, and all thought went screaming out of Lana's head, along with the shrieks of laughter as she writhed in ticklish agony.

Hope everyone liked part 4, part 5 better not take as long for me to get back to. Anna and Heather, I hope you didn't mind your cameos, and if you'd like to remain in the story, give me an idea of your ticklish spots, and I'll make sure you two get a little action as well. As always, feedback would be mightily appreciated.

Thanks for remembering me (Heather). Also Anna likes most is everywhere and ditto for me. Anna has brown hair, mine is a darker brown hair.

Are we going to get a Part5? Heather's ribs and my soles are our worst spots. We are very impressed with what you have written so far!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great stories

Part 5 part 5 part 5 part 5 part 5!!!!!!!!!!
We need a part 5 more lana tickling. Nad please make her orgasm

?

WHERE THE HECK IS PART 5?!!!!

Is this story ever going to get finished or what?

?

When will this story be finished? Am I the only one that wants it to be? I also bring it up in light of the introduction of Lois Lane on the series.

Let's go Frankie! You have both our permission and the information you seek!
Love,
Anna and Heather

hey anna and heather

Maybe you two should finish it since it looks like this story might never get finished

Did anyone know that Annette O' toole who plays on Smallville: Martha Kent was Lana Lang in Superman III?
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S A sad loss for the brave Superman, the real one Christopher Reeves!

Oh yeah, I remember that movie. I think Richard Pryor was in it as well. Yeah, it is sad that Christopher Reeve is dead. But I did hear that the Cast and Crew of Smallville did a tribute to him after his late passing.

let's has a tickle fight between chloe and lana so clark can decide who will be his girlfriend

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back